View active topics THE FALL ONLINE FORUM



Forum led by: Connor, Hanley Went To Every Gig, Divveygoodmod, buzzliteyr, Del Boy, dannynomates
 Bus Drivers ; It's such a great life on the buses!

Post #1001 - 19 Oct 2020, 18:24

Mushshrooms » Mon Oct 19, 2020 7:42 am wrote:
Greasy Roads » Mon Oct 19, 2020 6:21 am wrote:Image

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/s ... er-8915770

Sick Northern bus driver jailed after encouraging man with learning difficulties to drink cocktail of bleach and disinfectant.

It's a start, now bang the rest of the cunts up. :)

Gordon, who pleaded guilty to unlawfully administering a poison or noxious thing with intent, screamed and refused to be led down to the cells after Judge Pamela Badley jailed him for nine months.


They should have tasered the cunt till he lost control of his bowels :grrr:


They could have played him the 'brown note' for that. :snigger:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brown_note
User avatar
Sonofsmegma
The Smegma Family
 
Posts: 4003
Joined: 10th Apr 2018
Location: Locked down, forever because I'm a cunt
If you're going to play it out of tune, then play it out of tune properly.

Post #1002 - 19 Oct 2020, 22:18

routemaster » Mon Oct 19, 2020 4:00 pm wrote:
Happy Jack » Mon Oct 19, 2020 4:29 pm wrote: Buses every hour from 5am to midnight. Modern buses with comfortable Italian leather seats. :clap:

Here is the 300 coming to take me to Maryport.
Image


It's not Italian leather, it's e-leather, a cheap supposedly sustainable material made partially from cast off leather and other ingredients by a UK firm.

He's got a headlight out. :rolleyes:


You're just jealous because it's a lot newer and smarter than your own bus. :grin: :wanker:
User avatar
Sonofsmegma
The Smegma Family
 
Posts: 4003
Joined: 10th Apr 2018
Location: Locked down, forever because I'm a cunt
If you're going to play it out of tune, then play it out of tune properly.

Post #1003 - 19 Oct 2020, 22:27

Sonofsmegma » Mon Oct 19, 2020 11:18 pm wrote:
routemaster » Mon Oct 19, 2020 4:00 pm wrote:
Happy Jack » Mon Oct 19, 2020 4:29 pm wrote: Buses every hour from 5am to midnight. Modern buses with comfortable Italian leather seats. :clap:

Here is the 300 coming to take me to Maryport.
Image


It's not Italian leather, it's e-leather, a cheap supposedly sustainable material made partially from cast off leather and other ingredients by a UK firm.

He's got a headlight out. :rolleyes:


You're just jealous because it's a lot newer and smarter than your own bus. :grin: :wanker:

It's a fucking Scania engined Enviro 400 which are notoriously shit. Probably a 13 plate, so older than our superior Volvo B9 Wright Gemini 2's. :wanker:
User avatar
routemaster
Essential Key Worker
 
Posts: 339942
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Location: Beneath the heights of the North York Moors
Hit after hit! Image

Southampton 0-9 LCFC - the biggest ever away victory in the 132-year history of the Football League :lcfc:

Post #1004 - 19 Oct 2020, 22:33

routemaster » Mon Oct 19, 2020 10:27 pm wrote:
Sonofsmegma » Mon Oct 19, 2020 11:18 pm wrote:
routemaster » Mon Oct 19, 2020 4:00 pm wrote:
Happy Jack » Mon Oct 19, 2020 4:29 pm wrote: Buses every hour from 5am to midnight. Modern buses with comfortable Italian leather seats. :clap:

Here is the 300 coming to take me to Maryport.
Image


It's not Italian leather, it's e-leather, a cheap supposedly sustainable material made partially from cast off leather and other ingredients by a UK firm.

He's got a headlight out. :rolleyes:


You're just jealous because it's a lot newer and smarter than your own bus. :grin: :wanker:

It's a fucking Scania engined Enviro 400 which are notoriously shit. Probably a 13 plate, so older than our superior Volvo B9 Wright Gemini 2's. :wanker:


But the surroundings are a little smarter than Teesside, aren't they? :devil:
User avatar
Sonofsmegma
The Smegma Family
 
Posts: 4003
Joined: 10th Apr 2018
Location: Locked down, forever because I'm a cunt
If you're going to play it out of tune, then play it out of tune properly.

Post #1005 - 22 Oct 2020, 06:26

Image

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... nalds.html

Drunk school bus driver arrested after 'driving kids to McDonald's for a pitstop before being found slumped behind the wheel in the bus garage'. :grrr:
User avatar
Greasy Roads
Country Member
 
Posts: 5512
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Location: Leafy Worcestershire, hub of the universe
Cogito ergo cogito routemaster cunnus est.

Post #1006 - 23 Oct 2020, 06:58

Image

https://www.theguardian.com/stage/2020/ ... -end-stage

Documentary to tell how Dorset bus drivers took Alien to West End. :shrug:
User avatar
Greasy Roads
Country Member
 
Posts: 5512
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Location: Leafy Worcestershire, hub of the universe
Cogito ergo cogito routemaster cunnus est.

Post #1007 - 23 Oct 2020, 21:33

Greasy Roads » Fri Oct 23, 2020 6:58 am wrote:Image

https://www.theguardian.com/stage/2020/ ... -end-stage

Documentary to tell how Dorset bus drivers took Alien to West End. :shrug:

Finally at last, someone found a good use for bus drivers.
User avatar
Mushshrooms
Members
 
Posts: 870
Joined: 20th Jan 2018
Location: Erpingham Heights

Post #1008 - 25 Oct 2020, 08:05

Image

https://www.portsmouth.co.uk/news/peopl ... th-3013245

Tributes paid to 'world's shortest bus driver' from Havant after his sudden death.

One down...
User avatar
Greasy Roads
Country Member
 
Posts: 5512
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Location: Leafy Worcestershire, hub of the universe
Cogito ergo cogito routemaster cunnus est.

Post #1009 - 25 Oct 2020, 10:24

Greasy Roads » Sun Oct 25, 2020 9:05 am wrote:Image

https://www.portsmouth.co.uk/news/peopl ... th-3013245

Tributes paid to 'world's shortest bus driver' from Havant after his sudden death.

One down...

She's lovely... :drool:
User avatar
Butch Cassady
Members
 
Posts: 330
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Location: Bell End, Fingringhoe

Post #1010 - 26 Oct 2020, 07:13

phpBB [video]


Note how most of the buses have 'Tees' on the side. :)
User avatar
Greasy Roads
Country Member
 
Posts: 5512
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Location: Leafy Worcestershire, hub of the universe
Cogito ergo cogito routemaster cunnus est.

Post #1011 - 26 Oct 2020, 10:31

Greasy Roads » Mon Oct 26, 2020 7:13 am wrote:
phpBB [video]


Note how most of the buses have 'Tees' on the side. :)

It was 'Tees & District' back then, you cunt. :angry:
User avatar
routemaster
Essential Key Worker
 
Posts: 339942
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Location: Beneath the heights of the North York Moors
Hit after hit! Image

Southampton 0-9 LCFC - the biggest ever away victory in the 132-year history of the Football League :lcfc:

Post #1012 - 26 Oct 2020, 12:45

Greasy Roads » Mon Oct 26, 2020 7:13 am wrote:
phpBB [video]


Note how most of the buses have 'Tees' on the side. :)


:grin:
User avatar
Sonofsmegma
The Smegma Family
 
Posts: 4003
Joined: 10th Apr 2018
Location: Locked down, forever because I'm a cunt
If you're going to play it out of tune, then play it out of tune properly.

Post #1013 - 11 Nov 2020, 07:13

Image

https://www.southwarknews.co.uk/news/jo ... us-driver/

Joe Biden has an unusual Southwark connection - his great uncle was a Peckham bus driver.

Bring back Trump. :grrr:
User avatar
Jim Skidder
Higher Skilled Plant Worker
 
Posts: 8718
Joined: 9th Jan 2018
Location: Prostrating the Yellow Rose of Texas in the muddy creek
Nowhere near fucking Cleveland.

Post #1014 - 11 Nov 2020, 09:55

User avatar
Dr Ron Jock
Members
 
Posts: 190
Joined: 19th Jan 2018
Location: Amerikkka
Making America great again.

Image

Post #1015 - 13 Nov 2020, 07:35

Image

https://www.stuff.co.nz/dominion-post/w ... ff-the-job

Bus drivers forced to go toilet in bushes threaten to walk off the job.

Nobody's put a gun to head of the whining cunts and said, "Go and shit in that bush", have they? And they're going to look pretty stupid if they just walk off the job. How will they get home? :wtf:
User avatar
StuckupPercy
Members
 
Posts: 789
Joined: 6th Jan 2018
Location: Booze Busters

Post #1016 - 13 Nov 2020, 08:56

I expect Routemaster's been doing stuff like that in the bushes throughout his career.

And more. :wanker: :X
User avatar
Sonofsmegma
The Smegma Family
 
Posts: 4003
Joined: 10th Apr 2018
Location: Locked down, forever because I'm a cunt
If you're going to play it out of tune, then play it out of tune properly.

Post #1017 - 17 Nov 2020, 07:19

Image

https://www.examinerlive.co.uk/news/loc ... g-19283136

Bus driver injured after smashing into tree. :)
User avatar
Greasy Roads
Country Member
 
Posts: 5512
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Location: Leafy Worcestershire, hub of the universe
Cogito ergo cogito routemaster cunnus est.

Post #1018 - 17 Nov 2020, 10:51


There can't be many Optare Solos left on the road. :(
User avatar
routemaster
Essential Key Worker
 
Posts: 339942
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Location: Beneath the heights of the North York Moors
Hit after hit! Image

Southampton 0-9 LCFC - the biggest ever away victory in the 132-year history of the Football League :lcfc:

Post #1019 - 18 Nov 2020, 08:41

Image

https://www.wsws.org/en/articles/2020/1 ... a-n18.html

Socialist Party’s Moe Manir expels London Bus Drivers Rank-and-File Safety Committee leader from Facebook group. :D
User avatar
Greasy Roads
Country Member
 
Posts: 5512
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Location: Leafy Worcestershire, hub of the universe
Cogito ergo cogito routemaster cunnus est.

Post #1020 - 18 Nov 2020, 10:07

Greasy Roads » Wed Nov 18, 2020 8:41 am wrote:Image

https://www.wsws.org/en/articles/2020/1 ... a-n18.html

Socialist Party’s Moe Manir expels London Bus Drivers Rank-and-File Safety Committee leader from Facebook group. :D


Despite Unite's apparent left-wing policies, they have always been firmly up the management's arseholes.
User avatar
routemaster
Essential Key Worker
 
Posts: 339942
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Location: Beneath the heights of the North York Moors
Hit after hit! Image

Southampton 0-9 LCFC - the biggest ever away victory in the 132-year history of the Football League :lcfc:

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat

Website Security Test