View active topics THE FALL ONLINE FORUM



Forum led by: Connor, Hanley Went To Every Gig, Divveygoodmod, buzzliteyr, Del Boy, dannynomates
 Bus Drivers ; It's such a great life on the buses!

Post #981 - 11 Oct 2020, 10:22

Greasy Roads » Sun Oct 11, 2020 8:25 am wrote:Image

https://www.hampshirechronicle.co.uk/ne ... way-crash/

Bus driver interviewed after Winchester bridge railway crash.

While they just keep interviewing these cunts this will happen time and time again. Instead of sending them to Michael Parkinson I'd like to see a headline like "Bus driver castrated after Winchester bridge railway crash", that'd learn 'em. :huh:

That one's a fucking disgrace to the profession - he's left his bus parked on double yellow lines. It's a £60 fine (reduced to £30 if he pays in a fortnight) I'd be suggesting. :grrr:
User avatar
routemaster
Essential Key Worker
 
Posts: 339185
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Location: Outside of Teesside with the Guisborough hills above
Hit after hit! Image

Southampton 0-9 LCFC - the biggest ever away victory in the 132-year history of the Football League :lcfc:

Post #982 - 13 Oct 2020, 13:20

"For years, the Bristol Omnibus Company had been happy to take money from black and Asian passengers but, backed by its trade union, would not employ black or Asian workers on its buses."

:wanker:

https://www.theguardian.com/society/202 ... obal-en-GB
User avatar
Sonofsmegma
The Smegma Family
 
Posts: 3742
Joined: 10th Apr 2018
Location: Locked down, forever because I'm a cunt
If you're going to play it out of tune, then play it out of tune properly.

Post #983 - 13 Oct 2020, 13:40

Sonofsmegma » Tue Oct 13, 2020 1:20 pm wrote:"For years, the Bristol Omnibus Company had been happy to take money from black and Asian passengers but, backed by its trade union, would not employ black or Asian workers on its buses."

:wanker:

https://www.theguardian.com/society/202 ... obal-en-GB

Happier times, they should never have allowed those cheap knock offs behind the wheel of a bus. :wtf:
User avatar
Potty
Guest
 
Posts: 230
Joined: 7th Jan 2018
Location: Round the old oak tree

Post #984 - 13 Oct 2020, 13:49

routemaster » Sun Oct 11, 2020 10:22 am wrote:
Greasy Roads » Sun Oct 11, 2020 8:25 am wrote:Image

https://www.hampshirechronicle.co.uk/ne ... way-crash/

Bus driver interviewed after Winchester bridge railway crash.

While they just keep interviewing these cunts this will happen time and time again. Instead of sending them to Michael Parkinson I'd like to see a headline like "Bus driver castrated after Winchester bridge railway crash", that'd learn 'em. :huh:

That one's a fucking disgrace to the profession - he's left his bus parked on double yellow lines. It's a £60 fine (reduced to £30 if he pays in a fortnight) I'd be suggesting. :grrr:

I'd suggest it should be double that: one fine for each part of the bus. :angry:
User avatar
Greasy Roads
Country Member
 
Posts: 5271
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Location: Powick, village of The Damned: it's Neat, Neat, Neat
Cogito ergo cogito routemaster cunnus est.

Post #985 - 14 Oct 2020, 07:59

Image

https://busmanjohn.wordpress.com/

A sad blog about buses.

Sample:

"Just a quick update, in case anyone was wondering if I had dropped off the face of the planet. I haven’t, but there has been no bus-related action to write about for quite a while."

:wanker:
User avatar
Greasy Roads
Country Member
 
Posts: 5271
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Location: Powick, village of The Damned: it's Neat, Neat, Neat
Cogito ergo cogito routemaster cunnus est.

Post #986 - 14 Oct 2020, 11:00

Greasy Roads » Wed Oct 14, 2020 7:59 am wrote:Image

https://busmanjohn.wordpress.com/

A sad blog about buses.

Sample:

"Just a quick update, in case anyone was wondering if I had dropped off the face of the planet. I haven’t, but there has been no bus-related action to write about for quite a while."

:wanker:

It's an excellent blog, and he's quite right when he says the suspension and gearbox on a Wrightbus Streetlite make for a fucking atrocious ride quality. :huh:
User avatar
routemaster
Essential Key Worker
 
Posts: 339185
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Location: Outside of Teesside with the Guisborough hills above
Hit after hit! Image

Southampton 0-9 LCFC - the biggest ever away victory in the 132-year history of the Football League :lcfc:

Post #987 - 14 Oct 2020, 13:17

routemaster » Wed Oct 14, 2020 11:00 am wrote:
Greasy Roads » Wed Oct 14, 2020 7:59 am wrote:Image

https://busmanjohn.wordpress.com/

A sad blog about buses.

Sample:

"Just a quick update, in case anyone was wondering if I had dropped off the face of the planet. I haven’t, but there has been no bus-related action to write about for quite a while."

:wanker:

It's an excellent blog, and he's quite right when he says the suspension and gearbox on a Wrightbus Streetlite make for a fucking atrocious ride quality. :huh:

:yawn:
User avatar
Greasy Roads
Country Member
 
Posts: 5271
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Location: Powick, village of The Damned: it's Neat, Neat, Neat
Cogito ergo cogito routemaster cunnus est.

Post #988 - 14 Oct 2020, 14:12

It's fascinating that 50% of those pictured are wearing coveralls and the other 50% are wearing overalls. I wonder if that % holds up today. This is terrific; thanks for posting it. :)
User avatar
Father Hasil Cocteau, SJ;
BOQ Lay Preacher
 
Posts: 8140
Joined: 28th Jul 2019
Location: Way back in the hills
...before you the wimpled past, behind you the hallooing future...

...Zoom! There goes the gay fuckerteer chasing the tail of light.....

...The habitual myth has an eagerness to quit...

...Visionary Tics Shivering In The Chest...

Post #989 - 14 Oct 2020, 15:36

Father Hasil Cocteau, SJ; » Wed Oct 14, 2020 2:12 pm wrote:It's fascinating that 50% of those pictured are wearing coveralls and the other 50% are wearing overalls. I wonder if that % holds up today. This is terrific; thanks for posting it. :)

:duh:
User avatar
Greasy Roads
Country Member
 
Posts: 5271
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Location: Powick, village of The Damned: it's Neat, Neat, Neat
Cogito ergo cogito routemaster cunnus est.

Post #990 - 14 Oct 2020, 16:05

:) :wave:
User avatar
Father Hasil Cocteau, SJ;
BOQ Lay Preacher
 
Posts: 8140
Joined: 28th Jul 2019
Location: Way back in the hills
...before you the wimpled past, behind you the hallooing future...

...Zoom! There goes the gay fuckerteer chasing the tail of light.....

...The habitual myth has an eagerness to quit...

...Visionary Tics Shivering In The Chest...

Post #991 - 14 Oct 2020, 21:43

Father Hasil Cocteau, SJ; » Wed Oct 14, 2020 1:12 pm wrote:It's fascinating that 50% of those pictured are wearing coveralls and the other 50% are wearing overalls. I wonder if that % holds up today. This is terrific; thanks for posting it. :)

I also noted that 50% are wearing cloth caps. I think the percentage today would be somewhat less.
User avatar
Mushshrooms
Members
 
Posts: 840
Joined: 20th Jan 2018
Location: Erpingham Heights

Post #992 - 14 Oct 2020, 22:35

Yes I agree: the wearing of cloth caps to work is almost entirely a thing of the past. These caps today are mainly worn by the middle class men during times of leisure.

The baseball cap seems to be the working cap of choice today.
User avatar
Father Hasil Cocteau, SJ;
BOQ Lay Preacher
 
Posts: 8140
Joined: 28th Jul 2019
Location: Way back in the hills
...before you the wimpled past, behind you the hallooing future...

...Zoom! There goes the gay fuckerteer chasing the tail of light.....

...The habitual myth has an eagerness to quit...

...Visionary Tics Shivering In The Chest...

Post #993 - 16 Oct 2020, 07:38

Image

https://slowertravel.co.uk/x12-newcastl ... rough-bus/

Another bus blog where some sad cunt spends his life travelling on buses. :wanker:
User avatar
Greasy Roads
Country Member
 
Posts: 5271
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Location: Powick, village of The Damned: it's Neat, Neat, Neat
Cogito ergo cogito routemaster cunnus est.

Post #994 - 16 Oct 2020, 10:36

Greasy Roads » Fri Oct 16, 2020 7:38 am wrote:Image

https://slowertravel.co.uk/x12-newcastl ... rough-bus/

Another bus blog where some sad cunt spends his life travelling on buses. :wanker:

I've had to research this, and as suspected it is complete and utter nonsense. A North East family ticket costs £14.

Dan
User avatar
dannynomates
Chief Moderator
 
Posts: 2172
Joined: 1st Dec 2017
Location: Locked down in my library

Post #995 - 17 Oct 2020, 07:43

Image

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-nZLwXcicg4g/U ... /oxftt.jpg

There are some fucking sad people out there. This social misfit has included an article on where to go bus spotting on Christmas Day on his public transport blog. I don't think he's being ironic in any way. :(
User avatar
Greasy Roads
Country Member
 
Posts: 5271
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Location: Powick, village of The Damned: it's Neat, Neat, Neat
Cogito ergo cogito routemaster cunnus est.

Post #996 - 19 Oct 2020, 07:21

Image

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/s ... er-8915770

Sick Northern bus driver jailed after encouraging man with learning difficulties to drink cocktail of bleach and disinfectant.

It's a start, now bang the rest of the cunts up. :)
User avatar
Greasy Roads
Country Member
 
Posts: 5271
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Location: Powick, village of The Damned: it's Neat, Neat, Neat
Cogito ergo cogito routemaster cunnus est.

Post #997 - 19 Oct 2020, 08:42

Greasy Roads » Mon Oct 19, 2020 6:21 am wrote:Image

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/s ... er-8915770

Sick Northern bus driver jailed after encouraging man with learning difficulties to drink cocktail of bleach and disinfectant.

It's a start, now bang the rest of the cunts up. :)

Gordon, who pleaded guilty to unlawfully administering a poison or noxious thing with intent, screamed and refused to be led down to the cells after Judge Pamela Badley jailed him for nine months.


They should have tasered the cunt till he lost control of his bowels :grrr:
User avatar
Mushshrooms
Members
 
Posts: 840
Joined: 20th Jan 2018
Location: Erpingham Heights

Post #998 - 19 Oct 2020, 10:14

Greasy Roads » Mon Oct 19, 2020 7:21 am wrote:Image

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/s ... er-8915770

Sick Northern bus driver jailed after encouraging man with learning difficulties to drink cocktail of bleach and disinfectant.


If it's good enough for Donald Trump, it's good enough for some Cumbrian retard. :huh:

Which reminds me, Happy Jack uses those buses up there doesn't he? :snigger:
User avatar
StuckupPercy
Members
 
Posts: 761
Joined: 6th Jan 2018
Location: Booze Busters

Post #999 - 19 Oct 2020, 16:29

[

[/quote]
Which reminds me, Happy Jack uses those buses up there doesn't he? :snigger:[/quote]

Yes I fucking do and an excellent service it is too. Buses every hour from 5am to midnight. Modern buses with comfortable Italian leather seats. :clap:

Here is the 300 coming to take me to Maryport.
Image

I went to Carlisle (24 miles away) on Saturday for £7.40 return. :)
User avatar
Happy Jack
Members
 
Posts: 989
Joined: 17th Oct 2019
Location: Tracked and traced at The Dog & Duck
Sweet and tender hooligan.

Post #1000 - 19 Oct 2020, 17:00

Happy Jack » Mon Oct 19, 2020 4:29 pm wrote: Buses every hour from 5am to midnight. Modern buses with comfortable Italian leather seats. :clap:

Here is the 300 coming to take me to Maryport.
Image


It's not Italian leather, it's e-leather, a cheap supposedly sustainable material made partially from cast off leather and other ingredients by a UK firm.

He's got a headlight out. :rolleyes:
User avatar
routemaster
Essential Key Worker
 
Posts: 339185
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Location: Outside of Teesside with the Guisborough hills above
Hit after hit! Image

Southampton 0-9 LCFC - the biggest ever away victory in the 132-year history of the Football League :lcfc:

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat

Website Security Test