View active topics THE FALL ONLINE FORUM



Forum led by: Connor, Hanley Went To Every Gig, Divveygoodmod, buzzliteyr, Del Boy, dannynomates
 Picture of the day

Post #101 - 31 Dec 2018, 20:30

Image
User avatar
StuckupPercy
Members
 
Posts: 503
Joined: 6th Jan 2018

Post #102 - 31 Dec 2018, 20:45

^^^ That reminds me, I had to look twice at this hashtag...

Image
User avatar
Ted Gardener
Members
 
Posts: 145
Joined: 7th Jan 2018

Post #103 - 10 Jan 2019, 15:56

Image

:(
User avatar
Aubrey The Cat In The Hat
Members
 
Posts: 135
Joined: 6th Jan 2018

Post #104 - 14 Jan 2019, 22:38

I don't do jokes but this reminds me of the wife.


Image
User avatar
SteveInPaignton
Members
 
Posts: 67
Joined: 12th Jan 2018

Post #105 - 17 Jan 2019, 14:41

Image
User avatar
Butch Cassady
Members
 
Posts: 211
Joined: 4th Jan 2018

Post #106 - 17 Jan 2019, 16:17


This is the sort of sexist rubbish I've been helpless to do anything about.

Butch Cassady warned for sexism.

Dan
User avatar
dannynomates
Chief Moderator
 
Posts: 1440
Joined: 1st Dec 2017

Post #107 - 17 Jan 2019, 20:53

dannynomates » Thu Jan 17, 2019 4:17 pm wrote:

This is the sort of sexist rubbish I've been helpless to do anything about.

Butch Cassady warned for sexism.

Dan

One might have presumed that you may have spent your enforced hiatus brushing up on your grammar. But apparently not.
It's powerless, not helpless.
Fuzznuts........ :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
User avatar
Mushshrooms
Members
 
Posts: 452
Joined: 20th Jan 2018

Post #108 - 04 Feb 2019, 13:03

Mum's been shopping again.

Image
User avatar
Ted Gardener
Members
 
Posts: 145
Joined: 7th Jan 2018

Post #109 - 05 Feb 2019, 08:39

Image
User avatar
Country Bloke
Members
 
Posts: 215
Joined: 10th Mar 2018

Post #110 - 07 Feb 2019, 23:29

Image
User avatar
Circus Monkey
Members
 
Posts: 102
Joined: 16th Mar 2018

Post #111 - 19 Feb 2019, 15:16

Image

routemaster driving home last night.
User avatar
Ted Gardener
Members
 
Posts: 145
Joined: 7th Jan 2018

Post #112 - 19 Feb 2019, 15:27

Ted Gardener » Tue Feb 19, 2019 3:16 pm wrote:Image

routemaster driving home last night.


On the contrary, you cunt, I still have main beam. :wanker:


Image
User avatar
routemaster
On The Buses
 
Posts: 332456
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Hit after hit! Image

Post #113 - 19 Feb 2019, 16:13

Sounds like a fuse. :mellow:
User avatar
Greasy Roads
Country Member
 
Posts: 3033
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
World is turning, hope it don't turn away.

Post #114 - 19 Feb 2019, 17:04

Greasy Roads » Tue Feb 19, 2019 4:13 pm wrote:Sounds like a fuse. :mellow:

Both dipped headlights blew more or less together, the separate main beam is fine. I'm sure a fuse would only affect on side, it'd be pretty unlikely for two to go at once?

Anyhow, like the bulbs, the fusebox is virtually unreachable unless you've an engineering degree and hands the size of a Barbie Doll. God knows what those French cunts were thinking when they designed this contraption. :wtf:

I can risk it on fog lights or pretend to be a BMW driver and leave main beam on all the time till the MOT test in ten days, then RM Jnr can sort the fucker out. :angry:
User avatar
routemaster
On The Buses
 
Posts: 332456
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Hit after hit! Image

Post #115 - 19 Feb 2019, 17:34

routemaster » Tue Feb 19, 2019 5:04 pm wrote:
Greasy Roads » Tue Feb 19, 2019 4:13 pm wrote:Sounds like a fuse. :mellow:

Both dipped headlights blew more or less together, the separate main beam is fine. I'm sure a fuse would only affect on side, it'd be pretty unlikely for two to go at once?

Anyhow, like the bulbs, the fusebox is virtually unreachable unless you've an engineering degree and hands the size of a Barbie Doll. God knows what those French cunts were thinking when they designed this contraption. :wtf:

I can risk it on fog lights or pretend to be a BMW driver and leave main beam on all the time till the MOT test in ten days, then RM Jnr can sort the fucker out. :angry:

I have made the Guisborough police aware of this post.

Dan
User avatar
dannynomates
Chief Moderator
 
Posts: 1440
Joined: 1st Dec 2017

Post #116 - 19 Feb 2019, 18:09

:grin:
User avatar
Sonofsmegma
The Smegma Family
 
Posts: 1444
Joined: 10th Apr 2018

Post #117 - 19 Feb 2019, 19:59

dannynomates » Tue Feb 19, 2019 5:34 pm wrote:
routemaster » Tue Feb 19, 2019 5:04 pm wrote:
Greasy Roads » Tue Feb 19, 2019 4:13 pm wrote:Sounds like a fuse. :mellow:

Both dipped headlights blew more or less together, the separate main beam is fine. I'm sure a fuse would only affect on side, it'd be pretty unlikely for two to go at once?

Anyhow, like the bulbs, the fusebox is virtually unreachable unless you've an engineering degree and hands the size of a Barbie Doll. God knows what those French cunts were thinking when they designed this contraption. :wtf:

I can risk it on fog lights or pretend to be a BMW driver and leave main beam on all the time till the MOT test in ten days, then RM Jnr can sort the fucker out. :angry:

I have made the Guisborough police aware of this post.

Dan

If I get pulled over, I shall know who to come looking for then. :grrr:
User avatar
routemaster
On The Buses
 
Posts: 332456
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Hit after hit! Image

Post #118 - 20 Feb 2019, 07:19

routemaster » Tue Feb 19, 2019 7:59 pm wrote:
dannynomates » Tue Feb 19, 2019 5:34 pm wrote:
routemaster » Tue Feb 19, 2019 5:04 pm wrote:
Greasy Roads » Tue Feb 19, 2019 4:13 pm wrote:Sounds like a fuse. :mellow:

Both dipped headlights blew more or less together, the separate main beam is fine. I'm sure a fuse would only affect on side, it'd be pretty unlikely for two to go at once?

Anyhow, like the bulbs, the fusebox is virtually unreachable unless you've an engineering degree and hands the size of a Barbie Doll. God knows what those French cunts were thinking when they designed this contraption. :wtf:

I can risk it on fog lights or pretend to be a BMW driver and leave main beam on all the time till the MOT test in ten days, then RM Jnr can sort the fucker out. :angry:

I have made the Guisborough police aware of this post.

Dan

If I get pulled over, I shall know who to come looking for then. :grrr:

Are you threatening me for doing my duty as a citizen?

Dan
User avatar
dannynomates
Chief Moderator
 
Posts: 1440
Joined: 1st Dec 2017

Post #119 - 20 Feb 2019, 09:37

routemaster » Tue Feb 19, 2019 5:04 pm wrote:
Greasy Roads » Tue Feb 19, 2019 4:13 pm wrote:Sounds like a fuse. :mellow:

Both dipped headlights blew more or less together, the separate main beam is fine. I'm sure a fuse would only affect on side, it'd be pretty unlikely for two to go at once?

Anyhow, like the bulbs, the fusebox is virtually unreachable unless you've an engineering degree and hands the size of a Barbie Doll. God knows what those French cunts were thinking when they designed this contraption. :wtf:

I can risk it on fog lights or pretend to be a BMW driver and leave main beam on all the time till the MOT test in ten days, then RM Jnr can sort the fucker out. :angry:

Your car needs an MOT. :D
User avatar
Slushy
Members
 
Posts: 405
Joined: 5th Jan 2018
Image

Ich bin Arnold Mühren. Bitte alle austeigen Mütterficken.

Post #120 - 20 Feb 2019, 13:55

dannynomates » Wed Feb 20, 2019 7:19 am wrote:
routemaster » Tue Feb 19, 2019 7:59 pm wrote:
dannynomates » Tue Feb 19, 2019 5:34 pm wrote:
routemaster » Tue Feb 19, 2019 5:04 pm wrote:
Greasy Roads » Tue Feb 19, 2019 4:13 pm wrote:Sounds like a fuse. :mellow:

Both dipped headlights blew more or less together, the separate main beam is fine. I'm sure a fuse would only affect on side, it'd be pretty unlikely for two to go at once?

Anyhow, like the bulbs, the fusebox is virtually unreachable unless you've an engineering degree and hands the size of a Barbie Doll. God knows what those French cunts were thinking when they designed this contraption. :wtf:

I can risk it on fog lights or pretend to be a BMW driver and leave main beam on all the time till the MOT test in ten days, then RM Jnr can sort the fucker out. :angry:

I have made the Guisborough police aware of this post.

Dan

If I get pulled over, I shall know who to come looking for then. :grrr:

Are you threatening me for doing my duty as a citizen?

Dan

It's as good enough reason as any. :huh:
User avatar
routemaster
On The Buses
 
Posts: 332456
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Hit after hit! Image

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat

Website Security Test