View active topics THE FALL ONLINE FORUM



Forum led by: Connor, Hanley Went To Every Gig, Divveygoodmod, buzzliteyr, Del Boy, dannynomates
 Where are you posting from?

Post #61 - 06 Jan 2019, 21:54


What a coincidence, Mrs Eric and I stayed at the Sheraton Skyline Hotel, London Heathrow the night before we jetted out of the UK.

What's more it was that very room, I attempted to get her pregnant in both those beds. :)
User avatar
JuicyEric
Members
 
Posts: 38
Joined: 10th Jul 2018

Post #62 - 06 Jan 2019, 21:57

JuicyEric » Sun Jan 06, 2019 9:54 pm wrote:

What a coincidence, Mrs Eric and I stayed at the Sheraton Skyline Hotel, London Heathrow the night before we jetted out of the UK.

What's more it was that very room, I attempted to get her pregnant in both those beds. :)

I know, housekeeping hadn't removed the residue. :angry:
User avatar
Greasy Roads
Country Member
 
Posts: 1804
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Happy Days!

Post #63 - 06 Jan 2019, 22:04

Greasy Roads » 5 minutes ago wrote:
JuicyEric » Sun Jan 06, 2019 9:54 pm wrote:

What a coincidence, Mrs Eric and I stayed at the Sheraton Skyline Hotel, London Heathrow the night before we jetted out of the UK.

What's more it was that very room, I attempted to get her pregnant in both those beds. :)

I know, housekeeping hadn't removed the residue. :angry:

Someone else must have been in since, Juicy Eric leaves no residue. B-)
User avatar
JuicyEric
Members
 
Posts: 38
Joined: 10th Jul 2018

Post #64 - 07 Jan 2019, 05:45

JuicyEric » Sun Jan 06, 2019 10:04 pm wrote:
Greasy Roads » 5 minutes ago wrote:
JuicyEric » Sun Jan 06, 2019 9:54 pm wrote:

What a coincidence, Mrs Eric and I stayed at the Sheraton Skyline Hotel, London Heathrow the night before we jetted out of the UK.

What's more it was that very room, I attempted to get her pregnant in both those beds. :)

I know, housekeeping hadn't removed the residue. :angry:

Someone else must have been in since, Juicy Eric leaves no residue. B-)

But maybe Juicy Erica does...........
User avatar
Mushshrooms
Members
 
Posts: 277
Joined: 20th Jan 2018

Post #65 - 07 Jan 2019, 08:41

Mushshrooms » Today, 05:45 wrote:
JuicyEric » Sun Jan 06, 2019 10:04 pm wrote:
Greasy Roads » 5 minutes ago wrote:
JuicyEric » Sun Jan 06, 2019 9:54 pm wrote:

What a coincidence, Mrs Eric and I stayed at the Sheraton Skyline Hotel, London Heathrow the night before we jetted out of the UK.

What's more it was that very room, I attempted to get her pregnant in both those beds. :)

I know, housekeeping hadn't removed the residue. :angry:

Someone else must have been in since, Juicy Eric leaves no residue. B-)

But maybe Juicy Erica does...........

How dare you? :angry: Besides after 35 seconds my job is done so she doesn't have time for such messiness. :huh:
User avatar
JuicyEric
Members
 
Posts: 38
Joined: 10th Jul 2018

Post #66 - 08 Jan 2019, 22:15

After explaining to a mate who'd been for a slide test for faecal occult blood (for bowel cancer) the grisly details, decided to go out for a pint with my lad to cheer myself up.

We ended up here in the Talk Of The Town, what a fucking shithole.

https://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowUserR ... gland.html
User avatar
SteveInPaignton
Members
 
Posts: 60
Joined: 12th Jan 2018

Post #67 - 11 Jan 2019, 05:48

Image

I totally forgot to post any pictures of our recent trip to Paris. Erica had such a headache after New Year's Eve on the Champs Elysees that I had no chance of getting her pregnant again. :(
User avatar
JuicyEric
Members
 
Posts: 38
Joined: 10th Jul 2018

Previous

Return to General Chat