View active topics THE FALL ONLINE FORUM

Forum led by: Connor, Hanley Went To Every Gig, Divveygoodmod, buzzliteyr, Del Boy, dannynomates
 Right Said Fred ; He's here, he's there, he's every fucking where

Post #21 - 11 Mar 2018, 21:50

dannynomates, Mar 11 2018, 09:40:58 PM wrote:
Right Said Fred, Mar 11 2018, 09:35:19 PM wrote:
dannynomates, Mar 11 2018, 07:43:30 PM wrote:
Right Said Fred, Mar 11 2018, 04:44:05 PM wrote:I got myself a beautiful wife! :wub:
That wording makes it seem as if your wife is a mere chattel.c

Warning for Right Said Fred for sexism.

Dan
What the fuck is a chattel.c you cunt?

Reported to Connor anyway, this is my thread where I can say what I like. :angry:
A chattel.c is a typo.

Warning for Right Said Fred for mod abuse.

Connor will back me to the hilt.

Dan
:wanker:
Right Said Fred
Members

Post #22 - 20 Jun 2018, 13:24

Su's son (12) told his Grampa about life in our household.

'Too much drinking
Too much smoking
Too much swearing
Too much loud sex
Too much veg
Too much Chelsea
Too much Morrissey'

Well he's about right with the first four. :)
Right Said Fred
Members

Post #23 - 20 Jun 2018, 13:32

Right Said Fred, Jun 20 2018, 01:24:58 PM wrote:Su's son (12) told his Grampa about life in our household.

'Too much drinking
Too much smoking
Too much swearing
Too much loud sex
Too much veg
Too much Chelsea
Too much Morrissey'

I'm so jealous of you Fred, those first four sound like my ideal way of life. :clap:
uhu
Members

Post #24 - 20 Jun 2018, 22:46

uhu, Jun 20 2018, 01:32:17 PM wrote:
Right Said Fred, Jun 20 2018, 01:24:58 PM wrote:Su's son (12) told his Grampa about life in our household.

'Too much drinking
Too much smoking
Too much swearing
Too much loud sex
Too much veg
Too much Chelsea
Too much Morrissey'

I'm so jealous of you Fred, those first four sound like my ideal way of life. :clap:
I quite agree, I'm sure social services will not be bothering the Fred household anytime soon, what an inspiration to the lad he is. :clap:
Mr. Martial
Members

Post #25 - 21 Jun 2018, 07:19

Mr. Martial, Jun 20 2018, 10:46:54 PM wrote:
uhu, Jun 20 2018, 01:32:17 PM wrote:

'Too much drinking
Too much smoking
Too much swearing
Too much loud sex
Too much veg
Too much Chelsea
Too much Morrissey'

I quite agree, I'm sure social services will not be bothering the Fred household anytime soon, what an inspiration to the lad he is. :clap:
Social Services are going to pay us a visit but I'm sure we can sort things out over a few cans of cider.
Right Said Fred
Members

Post #26 - 23 Jun 2018, 09:35

No more drinking
No more smoking
No more swearing
No more loud sex

....in our household. :(
Right Said Fred
Members

Post #27 - 23 Jun 2018, 10:06

Right Said Fred, Jun 23 2018, 09:35:54 AM wrote:No more drinking
No more smoking
No more swearing
No more loud sex

....in our household. :(
No more sex full stop, you cunt. :grrr:
Sioux
Members

Post #28 - 03 Jul 2018, 10:01

Ozersk back on the cards then.
Starsky-Jalfrezi
Members

Post #29 - 03 Jul 2018, 22:13

Starsky-Jalfrezi » Today, 10:01 wrote:Ozersk back on the cards then.

Love, Osersk was a breeze for the shifty little cunt till he met me, he's going nowhere. :angry:
Sioux
Members

Post #30 - 07 Aug 2018, 09:09

I'm back, my two week ban has done me a power of good, no more bother on the marriage front, we're having sex morning noon and night now.

I love fucking I fucking love that woman. :wub:

Sioux has been poorly though, I took her to the doctor's yesterday as she has a bad chest (looks alright to me).

The doc said she should not smoke as it is a killer to which I sarcastically replied "Don't talk like a cunt." :)
Right Said Fred
Members

Post #31 - 07 Aug 2018, 09:34

Right Said Fred » Tue Aug 07, 2018 9:09 am wrote:I'm back, my two week ban has done me a power of good, no more bother on the marriage front, we're having sex morning noon and night now.

Sioux has been poorly though, I took her to the doctor's yesterday as she has a bad chest (looks alright to me).

The doc said she should not smoke as it is a killer to which I sarcastically replied "Don't talk like a cunt." :)

You should be a libertarian like me and smugly tell the doctor that you're allowed to do whatever you want to do. This is unless whatever you want to do involves doing something that I don't want you to do on my forum. This will get you a warning after which I'll squeal to Connor and get you a ban.

Dan
dannynomates
Chief Moderator

Post #32 - 07 Aug 2018, 09:58

dannynomates » Tue Aug 07, 2018 9:34 am wrote:
Right Said Fred » Tue Aug 07, 2018 9:09 am wrote:I'm back, my two week ban has done me a power of good, no more bother on the marriage front, we're having sex morning noon and night now.

You should be a libertarian like me and smugly tell the doctor that you're allowed to do whatever you want to do. This is unless whatever you want to do involves doing something that I don't want you to do on my forum. This will get you a warning after which I'll squeal to Connor and get you a ban.

Dan

Fuck off, I post what I like whether you like it or not.

First though I'm taking my stepson to have his hair cut, he want's this.

I think I shall have mine done the same. :)
Right Said Fred
Members

Post #33 - 07 Aug 2018, 10:04

Right Said Fred » Tue Aug 07, 2018 9:58 am wrote:

Dan

I wouldn't mind that either. :wub:
Buys Curios
Members

Post #34 - 07 Aug 2018, 10:14

Buys Curios » 9 minutes ago wrote:

Dan

Are you saying my stepson's a fucking fairy? :grrr:
Sioux
Members

Post #35 - 07 Aug 2018, 10:18

Sioux » Tue Aug 07, 2018 10:14 am wrote:

Dan

He's your stepson as well? I'm confused. :wtf:
Buys Curios
Members

Post #36 - 07 Aug 2018, 10:22

Buys Curios » 3 minutes ago wrote:

Dan

Me too, where's that little cunt Fred, I blame him. :grrr:
Sioux
Members

Post #37 - 07 Aug 2018, 10:24

Sioux » Tue Aug 07, 2018 10:22 am wrote:
Buys Curios » 3 minutes ago wrote:

Dan

Me too, where's that little cunt Fred, I blame him. :grrr:

Well I would, whoever's stepson he is. :wub:
Buys Curios
Members

Post #38 - 06 Oct 2018, 20:26

Well chuffed, the missus has been in hospital but she's much better today, no morphine and even taking the piss out of me, so she is on the mend! :clap:

Can't wait to get her home next week, I'm gagging for a shag and the washing's piling up.
Right Said Fred
Members

Post #39 - 06 Oct 2018, 22:19

Right Said Fred » Today, 20:26 wrote:Well chuffed, the missus has been in hospital but she's much better today, no morphine and even taking the piss out of me, so she is on the mend! :clap:

Can't wait to get her home next week, I'm gagging for a shag and the washing's piling up.

I have been posting here from hospital, if that washing's not sorted and my vodka's gone, I'll rip your fucking throat out. :angry:
Sioux
Members

Post #40 - 10 Jun 2019, 19:49

Sioux captured me snoring away last night. Not a good look, but I was actually just pretending to snore as she was straddling me naked when she took the photo. I was pissed so I couldn't be arsed with all that bedroom play. :X

(I'm 66 tomorrow.)
Right Said Fred
Members

Previous

Return to General Chat