View active topics THE FALL ONLINE FORUM

Forum led by: Connor, Hanley Went To Every Gig, Divveygoodmod, buzzliteyr, Del Boy, dannynomates
 What's Bothering You Right Now?

Post #961 - 15 Jul 2019, 07:58

Greasy Roads » Mon Jul 15, 2019 7:26 am wrote:England's victory in the Cricket World Cup has been completely ignored on Dutch TV. :grrr:

It's fucking shocking isn't it? I was hoping to catch AZ Alkmaar vs BK Häcken in their Champions League 2nd round match a week next Thursday, but I bet it won't be on the telly. :radged:
routemaster
On The Buses

Grade A triple platinum cunt Image

Post #962 - 16 Jul 2019, 20:52

I went to the dentist today. for a quick flossing. Due to a smack in the face in my younger day my teeth are abit curved ,

AnyWay he made me wait 15 minites and in my mind i didnt know what to expect. fighting the urge to gag I was. I assumed hed just floss and i'd be away .

When I realised the fucker was going to do it old fashioned style with slightly thicker floss I had to fight hard to quell the fear.
Needless to say I felt my whole jaw moving and had to raise my hand.

a 2nd attempt was made but i gagged again,
Again the Dentist was agog .
He mentioned me being a stupid cunt ,
Eventually much to my relief he abandoned ship.,

£250 bill and referral to my chemist where they sell diy dental floss

I wish i'd been gassed.
Freddie And The Dreamers Fuck Off
Members

Post #963 - 20 Jul 2019, 21:40

We have an open air gig going on in a nearby field, they had a CCR cover band on earlier who were shit, now its Led Zep.

I like Misty Mountain Hop and LIving Loving Maid as much as the next bloke, but I wish they'd shut the fuck up now.
A Worthless Man
Members

Post #964 - 25 Jul 2019, 08:25

Ecstatic midges. The cunts. :grrr:
routemaster
On The Buses

Post #965 - 25 Jul 2019, 14:17

routemaster » Thu Jul 25, 2019 9:25 am wrote:Ecstatic midges. The cunts. :grrr:

:wtf:
Jim Skidder
Members

Proud to be a plant wrangler from Texas. :)

Post #966 - 30 Jul 2019, 04:23

Some years ago my poor mother was going through a bad phase so my siblings and I clubbed together and sent her on holiday to Tenerife. We were mortified when she returned home and told the story of how she was in a bar and a young couple latched onto her. The young woman was alright but the guy kept on and on with boring stories of his exploits as a bus driver. Then, at the end of the night, the cunt threatened my mother with a beating if she didn't settle their bar bill. My mother never got over this and hanged herself a week later. There are some right cunts out there. :radged:
A Worthless Man
Members

Post #967 - 30 Jul 2019, 08:07

A Worthless Man » Tue Jul 30, 2019 5:23 am wrote:Some years ago my poor mother was going through a bad phase so my siblings and I clubbed together and sent her on holiday to Tenerife. We were mortified when she returned home and told the story of how she was in a bar and a young couple latched onto her. The young woman was alright but the guy kept on and on with boring stories of his exploits as a bus driver. Then, at the end of the night, the cunt threatened my mother with a beating if she didn't settle their bar bill. My mother never got over this and hanged herself a week later. There are some right cunts out there. :radged:

I suspect she didn't hang herself at all but faked her own death in order to be rid of her whining cunt of a son who perpetually moaned about everything. She'll be living a life of luxury in a private villa in Los Cristianos now. :huh:
routemaster
On The Buses

Post #968 - 04 Aug 2019, 09:46

20 dead and 26 injured in Texas Walmart shooting.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-49221936

Let us pray to The Lord that forum member Jim Skidder has not visited there on his way to the creek, perishing in an instance. :pray:

Donald Trump described the carnage as "an act of cowardice", quite rightly so too - cowardice on the shoppers' part. If all the snowflake shoppers had been armed with a gun, they could have shot this bastard dead before he had the chance of opening fire. When and only when every man, woman and child of the USA is armed with a Mossberg 500 will our country be great again. :angry:
Dr Ron Jock
Members

Making America great again.

Post #969 - 16 Aug 2019, 21:41

I WON'T HAVE IT!! :angry: WHEN I POST IMAGES ALL OVER INSTAGRAM OF BUTTERFLIES AND ICE CREAM AND MY BRO HUGHIE AND MY BESSIE FRIEND EMILY, OH YEAH AND MEMORIES OF MY MAN WHAT'SHISNAME...MARK, I DO NOT EXPECT VILE POSTS FROM FALL FORUM MODERATORS WHO'S DICK'S ARE UP THEIR OWN GODDAMN ARSES DUE TO THEM BEING SUCH SPINELESS BASTARDS. I'M LOOKING AT YOU DANNYNO_NO YOU CUNT. :radged: I WILL BLOCK EVERY CUNT WHO DISMISSES MY PLEDGES OF LOVE FOR MY FELLA AND MY QUEST FOR FAME AND RECOGNITION. NOW WHERE'S MY NEXT FUCKING GIG? :grrr:

EDIT: AND IF ANYONE LIKES THIS PAINTING I DID, IT'S YOURS FOR £20 - MARK THOUGHT IT WAS FUCKING SHIT SO I NEARLY CHUCKED IT OUT, BUT IT'S YOURS FOR THE RIGHT PRICE. PM ME THEN FUCK OFF. :angry:

VAMPIRA PANDER
Members

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM

Post #970 - 16 Aug 2019, 21:43

VAMPIRA PANDER » Fri Aug 16, 2019 10:41 pm wrote:I WON'T HAVE IT!! :angry: WHEN I POST IMAGES ALL OVER INSTAGRAM OF BUTTERFLIES AND ICE CREAM AND MY BRO HUGHIE AND MY BESSIE FRIEND EMILY, OH YEAH AND MEMORIES OF MY MAN WHAT'SHISNAME...MARK, I DO NOT EXPECT VILE POSTS FROM FALL FORUM MODERATORS WHO'S DICK'S ARE UP THEIR OWN GODDAMN ARSES DUE TO THEM BEING SUCH SPINELESS BASTARDS. I'M LOOKING AT YOU DANNYNO_NO YOU CUNT. :radged: I WILL BLOCK EVERY CUNT WHO DISMISSES MY PLEDGES OF LOVE FOR MY FELLA AND MY QUEST FOR FAME AND RECOGNITION. NOW WHERE'S MY NEXT FUCKING GIG? :grrr:

I only asked you if you knew the coordinates of that last gig you posted.

Dan
dannynomates
Chief Moderator

Post #971 - 16 Aug 2019, 21:51

dannynomates » Fri Aug 16, 2019 10:43 pm wrote:
VAMPIRA PANDER » Fri Aug 16, 2019 10:41 pm wrote:I WON'T HAVE IT!! :angry: WHEN I POST IMAGES ALL OVER INSTAGRAM OF BUTTERFLIES AND ICE CREAM AND MY BRO HUGHIE AND MY BESSIE FRIEND EMILY, OH YEAH AND MEMORIES OF MY MAN WHAT'SHISNAME...MARK, I DO NOT EXPECT VILE POSTS FROM FALL FORUM MODERATORS WHO'S DICK'S ARE UP THEIR OWN GODDAMN ARSES DUE TO THEM BEING SUCH SPINELESS BASTARDS. I'M LOOKING AT YOU DANNYNO_NO YOU CUNT. :radged: I WILL BLOCK EVERY CUNT WHO DISMISSES MY PLEDGES OF LOVE FOR MY FELLA AND MY QUEST FOR FAME AND RECOGNITION. NOW WHERE'S MY NEXT FUCKING GIG? :grrr:

I only asked you if you knew the coordinates of that last gig you posted.

Dan

MARK FUCKING HATED YOU LOOK BACK BORES!! :grrr:
VAMPIRA PANDER
Members

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM

Post #972 - 18 Aug 2019, 07:00

Mon Dieu! It's going to take more than Tums to subdue this naga chicken this morning. :(
Greasy Roads
Country Member

World is turning, hope it don't turn away.

Previous

Return to General Chat

Website Security Test