View active topics THE FALL ONLINE FORUM

Forum led by: Connor, Hanley Went To Every Gig, Divveygoodmod, buzzliteyr, Del Boy, dannynomates
 What's Bothering You Right Now?

Post #961 - 15 Jul 2019, 07:58

Greasy Roads » Mon Jul 15, 2019 7:26 am wrote:England's victory in the Cricket World Cup has been completely ignored on Dutch TV. :grrr:

It's fucking shocking isn't it? I was hoping to catch AZ Alkmaar vs BK Häcken in their Champions League 2nd round match a week next Thursday, but I bet it won't be on the telly. :radged:
routemaster
On The Buses

Hit after hit! Image

Post #962 - 16 Jul 2019, 20:52

I went to the dentist today. for a quick flossing. Due to a smack in the face in my younger day my teeth are abit curved ,

AnyWay he made me wait 15 minites and in my mind i didnt know what to expect. fighting the urge to gag I was. I assumed hed just floss and i'd be away .

When I realised the fucker was going to do it old fashioned style with slightly thicker floss I had to fight hard to quell the fear.
Needless to say I felt my whole jaw moving and had to raise my hand.

a 2nd attempt was made but i gagged again,
Again the Dentist was agog .
He mentioned me being a stupid cunt ,
Eventually much to my relief he abandoned ship.,

£250 bill and referral to my chemist where they sell diy dental floss

I wish i'd been gassed.
Freddie And The Dreamers Fuck Off
Members

Post #963 - 20 Jul 2019, 21:40

We have an open air gig going on in a nearby field, they had a CCR cover band on earlier who were shit, now its Led Zep.

I like Misty Mountain Hop and LIving Loving Maid as much as the next bloke, but I wish they'd shut the fuck up now.
A Worthless Man
Members

Post #964 - 25 Jul 2019, 08:25

Ecstatic midges. The cunts. :grrr:
routemaster
On The Buses

Hit after hit! Image

Post #965 - 25 Jul 2019, 14:17

routemaster » Thu Jul 25, 2019 9:25 am wrote:Ecstatic midges. The cunts. :grrr:

:wtf:
Jim Skidder
Members

Proud to be a plant wrangler from Texas. :)

Post #966 - 30 Jul 2019, 04:23

Some years ago my poor mother was going through a bad phase so my siblings and I clubbed together and sent her on holiday to Tenerife. We were mortified when she returned home and told the story of how she was in a bar and a young couple latched onto her. The young woman was alright but the guy kept on and on with boring stories of his exploits as a bus driver. Then, at the end of the night, the cunt threatened my mother with a beating if she didn't settle their bar bill. My mother never got over this and hanged herself a week later. There are some right cunts out there. :radged:
A Worthless Man
Members

Post #967 - 30 Jul 2019, 08:07

A Worthless Man » Tue Jul 30, 2019 5:23 am wrote:Some years ago my poor mother was going through a bad phase so my siblings and I clubbed together and sent her on holiday to Tenerife. We were mortified when she returned home and told the story of how she was in a bar and a young couple latched onto her. The young woman was alright but the guy kept on and on with boring stories of his exploits as a bus driver. Then, at the end of the night, the cunt threatened my mother with a beating if she didn't settle their bar bill. My mother never got over this and hanged herself a week later. There are some right cunts out there. :radged:

I suspect she didn't hang herself at all but faked her own death in order to be rid of her whining cunt of a son who perpetually moaned about everything. She'll be living a life of luxury in a private villa in Los Cristianos now. :huh:
routemaster
On The Buses

Hit after hit! Image

Post #968 - 04 Aug 2019, 09:46

20 dead and 26 injured in Texas Walmart shooting.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-49221936

Let us pray to The Lord that forum member Jim Skidder has not visited there on his way to the creek, perishing in an instance. :pray:

Donald Trump described the carnage as "an act of cowardice", quite rightly so too - cowardice on the shoppers' part. If all the snowflake shoppers had been armed with a gun, they could have shot this bastard dead before he had the chance of opening fire. When and only when every man, woman and child of the USA is armed with a Mossberg 500 will our country be great again. :angry:
Dr Ron Jock
Members

Making America great again.

Post #969 - 16 Aug 2019, 21:41

I WON'T HAVE IT!! :angry: WHEN I POST IMAGES ALL OVER INSTAGRAM OF BUTTERFLIES AND ICE CREAM AND MY BRO HUGHIE AND MY BESSIE FRIEND EMILY, OH YEAH AND MEMORIES OF MY MAN WHAT'SHISNAME...MARK, I DO NOT EXPECT VILE POSTS FROM FALL FORUM MODERATORS WHO'S DICK'S ARE UP THEIR OWN GODDAMN ARSES DUE TO THEM BEING SUCH SPINELESS BASTARDS. I'M LOOKING AT YOU DANNYNO_NO YOU CUNT. :radged: I WILL BLOCK EVERY CUNT WHO DISMISSES MY PLEDGES OF LOVE FOR MY FELLA AND MY QUEST FOR FAME AND RECOGNITION. NOW WHERE'S MY NEXT FUCKING GIG? :grrr:

EDIT: AND IF ANYONE LIKES THIS PAINTING I DID, IT'S YOURS FOR £20 - MARK THOUGHT IT WAS FUCKING SHIT SO I NEARLY CHUCKED IT OUT, BUT IT'S YOURS FOR THE RIGHT PRICE. PM ME THEN FUCK OFF. :angry:

VAMPIRA PANDER
Members

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM

Post #970 - 16 Aug 2019, 21:43

VAMPIRA PANDER » Fri Aug 16, 2019 10:41 pm wrote:I WON'T HAVE IT!! :angry: WHEN I POST IMAGES ALL OVER INSTAGRAM OF BUTTERFLIES AND ICE CREAM AND MY BRO HUGHIE AND MY BESSIE FRIEND EMILY, OH YEAH AND MEMORIES OF MY MAN WHAT'SHISNAME...MARK, I DO NOT EXPECT VILE POSTS FROM FALL FORUM MODERATORS WHO'S DICK'S ARE UP THEIR OWN GODDAMN ARSES DUE TO THEM BEING SUCH SPINELESS BASTARDS. I'M LOOKING AT YOU DANNYNO_NO YOU CUNT. :radged: I WILL BLOCK EVERY CUNT WHO DISMISSES MY PLEDGES OF LOVE FOR MY FELLA AND MY QUEST FOR FAME AND RECOGNITION. NOW WHERE'S MY NEXT FUCKING GIG? :grrr:

I only asked you if you knew the coordinates of that last gig you posted.

Dan
dannynomates
Chief Moderator

Post #971 - 16 Aug 2019, 21:51

dannynomates » Fri Aug 16, 2019 10:43 pm wrote:
VAMPIRA PANDER » Fri Aug 16, 2019 10:41 pm wrote:I WON'T HAVE IT!! :angry: WHEN I POST IMAGES ALL OVER INSTAGRAM OF BUTTERFLIES AND ICE CREAM AND MY BRO HUGHIE AND MY BESSIE FRIEND EMILY, OH YEAH AND MEMORIES OF MY MAN WHAT'SHISNAME...MARK, I DO NOT EXPECT VILE POSTS FROM FALL FORUM MODERATORS WHO'S DICK'S ARE UP THEIR OWN GODDAMN ARSES DUE TO THEM BEING SUCH SPINELESS BASTARDS. I'M LOOKING AT YOU DANNYNO_NO YOU CUNT. :radged: I WILL BLOCK EVERY CUNT WHO DISMISSES MY PLEDGES OF LOVE FOR MY FELLA AND MY QUEST FOR FAME AND RECOGNITION. NOW WHERE'S MY NEXT FUCKING GIG? :grrr:

I only asked you if you knew the coordinates of that last gig you posted.

Dan

MARK FUCKING HATED YOU LOOK BACK BORES!! :grrr:
VAMPIRA PANDER
Members

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM

Post #972 - 18 Aug 2019, 07:00

Mon Dieu! It's going to take more than Tums to subdue this naga chicken this morning. :(
Greasy Roads
Country Member

World is turning, hope it don't turn away.

Post #973 - 25 Aug 2019, 10:16

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/tapatal ... 43816.html

Tapatalk have set up a function to allow users to pay them to be unbanned. :angry:
StuckupPercy
Members

Post #974 - 25 Aug 2019, 10:26

StuckupPercy » Sun Aug 25, 2019 11:16 am wrote:https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/tapatalksupport/pay-to-unban-t43816.html

Tapatalk have set up a function to allow users to pay them to be unbanned. :angry:

Fucking get in, I've unfinished business at one of their forums. :)
RedDocDan
Members

Post #975 - 25 Aug 2019, 10:42

RedDocDan » Sun Aug 25, 2019 11:26 am wrote:
StuckupPercy » Sun Aug 25, 2019 11:16 am wrote:https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/tapatalksupport/pay-to-unban-t43816.html

Fucking get in, I've unfinished business at one of their forums. :)

Like the Tory cunts, Tapatalk seem to be another example of a money-grabbing capitalist dictatorship. :grrr:
T. Totale
Hates Tory Scum

Post #976 - 25 Aug 2019, 12:45

Not that I'd ever get banned as I'm practically perfect, but this sounds like a great idea. I would easily afford to pay my way out of trouble, while the n'er do wells like Mr. Martial, Right Said Fred and A Worthless Man would be unable to pay up. This would leave the forum full of like-minded peeps to myself. :heart:
Slushy
Members

Ich bin Arnold Mühren. Bitte alle austeigen Mütterficken.

Post #977 - 25 Aug 2019, 12:51

Slushy » Sun Aug 25, 2019 1:45 pm wrote:

Not that I'd ever get banned as I'm practically perfect, but this sounds like a great idea. I would easily afford to pay my way out of trouble, while the n'er do wells like Mr. Martial, Right Said Fred and A Worthless Man would be unable to pay up. This would leave the forum full of like-minded peeps to myself. :heart:

No, I'd simply ban you again straight after you'd paid to un-ban yourself. It would of course add to my workload, but I guess I could get dannynomates to do the re-banning.
Connor
Site Admin

Post #978 - 25 Aug 2019, 12:57

Seems like Dannynogametes will do anything he/she is told to do and pretend to like it...What's the term for this syndrome :whistle:
Father Hasil Cocteau, SJ;
Members

...before you the wimpled past, behind you the hallooing future...

...Zoom! There goes the gay fuckerteer chasing the tail of light.....

...The habitual myth has an eagerness to quit...

Post #979 - 25 Aug 2019, 13:08

Father Hasil Cocteau, SJ; » Sun Aug 25, 2019 1:57 pm wrote:Seems like Dannynogametes will do anything he/she is told to do and pretend to like it...What's the term for this syndrome :whistle:

Arse-licking cunt. :huh:
StuckupPercy
Members

Post #980 - 25 Aug 2019, 13:19

Thank you. I think that was right on the tip of his tongue :rolleyes:
Father Hasil Cocteau, SJ;
Members

...before you the wimpled past, behind you the hallooing future...

...Zoom! There goes the gay fuckerteer chasing the tail of light.....

...The habitual myth has an eagerness to quit...

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat

Website Security Test