View active topics THE FALL ONLINE FORUM



Forum led by: Connor, Hanley Went To Every Gig, Divveygoodmod, buzzliteyr, Del Boy, dannynomates
 What's Bothering You Right Now?

Post #861 - 25 May 2019, 06:01

Monday is taking forever to come. It's like the clock's going backwards. :villa:
User avatar
Greasy Roads
Country Member
 
Posts: 2638
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
World is turning, hope it don't turn away.

Post #862 - 25 May 2019, 11:51

Greasy Roads » Sat May 25, 2019 7:01 am wrote:Monday is taking forever to come. It's like the clock's going backwards. :villa:

Must be like sitting on Death Row. :(
User avatar
routemaster
On The Buses
 
Posts: 331288
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Grade A triple platinum cunt Image

Post #863 - 25 May 2019, 12:30

Or waiting for a bus to come, when one of you dodgy cunts have taken another 'tea-break'. :wanker: :angry:
User avatar
Sonofsmegma
The Smegma Family
 
Posts: 1243
Joined: 10th Apr 2018

Post #864 - 25 May 2019, 14:42

Tuesday is taking forever to come, I'm ready for a break. :mellow:
User avatar
routemaster
On The Buses
 
Posts: 331288
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Grade A triple platinum cunt Image

Post #865 - 27 May 2019, 17:13

Greasy Roads is going to be fucking unbearable when he gets back from Wembley. :(
User avatar
routemaster
On The Buses
 
Posts: 331288
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Grade A triple platinum cunt Image

Post #866 - 27 May 2019, 20:35

routemaster » Mon May 27, 2019 6:13 pm wrote:Greasy Roads is going to be fucking unbearable when he gets back from Wembley. :(

Go and fuck yourself.

:villa: :villa: :villa: :villa: :villa: :villa: :villa: :villa: :villa: :villa: :villa: :villa:
User avatar
Greasy Roads
Country Member
 
Posts: 2638
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
World is turning, hope it don't turn away.

Post #867 - 27 May 2019, 20:56

Greasy Roads » Mon May 27, 2019 9:35 pm wrote:
routemaster » Mon May 27, 2019 6:13 pm wrote:Greasy Roads is going to be fucking unbearable when he gets back from Wembley. :(

Go and fuck yourself.

:villa: :villa: :villa: :villa: :villa: :villa: :villa: :villa: :villa: :villa: :villa: :villa:


A bit of pre-cog on next season's points tally there. :wanker:
User avatar
routemaster
On The Buses
 
Posts: 331288
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Grade A triple platinum cunt Image

Post #868 - 27 May 2019, 21:19

routemaster » Mon May 27, 2019 9:56 pm wrote:
Greasy Roads » Mon May 27, 2019 9:35 pm wrote:
routemaster » Mon May 27, 2019 6:13 pm wrote:Greasy Roads is going to be fucking unbearable when he gets back from Wembley. :(

Go and fuck yourself.

:villa: :villa: :villa: :villa: :villa: :villa: :villa: :villa: :villa: :villa: :villa: :villa:


A bit of pre-cog on next season's points tally there. :wanker:

phpBB [video]


This is what we do to foxes. :wanker:
User avatar
Greasy Roads
Country Member
 
Posts: 2638
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
World is turning, hope it don't turn away.

Post #869 - 28 May 2019, 05:55

I suppose I'll have to go to the King Power Stadium next season. :(
User avatar
Greasy Roads
Country Member
 
Posts: 2638
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
World is turning, hope it don't turn away.

Post #870 - 28 May 2019, 08:45

Greasy Roads » Tue May 28, 2019 6:55 am wrote:I suppose I'll have to go to the King Power Stadium next season. :(


I remember last time you were there. :)

Image
User avatar
routemaster
On The Buses
 
Posts: 331288
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Grade A triple platinum cunt Image

Post #871 - 29 May 2019, 06:24

routemaster » Tue May 28, 2019 9:45 am wrote:
Greasy Roads » Tue May 28, 2019 6:55 am wrote:I suppose I'll have to go to the King Power Stadium next season. :(


I remember last time you were there. :)

Image

Our owners are now worth a combined £27 billion. Yours is in the car park. :villa:
User avatar
Greasy Roads
Country Member
 
Posts: 2638
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
World is turning, hope it don't turn away.

Post #872 - 29 May 2019, 08:11

Greasy Roads » Wed May 29, 2019 7:24 am wrote:
routemaster » Tue May 28, 2019 9:45 am wrote:
Greasy Roads » Tue May 28, 2019 6:55 am wrote:I suppose I'll have to go to the King Power Stadium next season. :(


I remember last time you were there. :)

Image

Our owners are now worth a combined £27 billion. Yours is in the car park. :villa:

Vichai's legacy goes on, you cunt. :grrr:
User avatar
routemaster
On The Buses
 
Posts: 331288
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Grade A triple platinum cunt Image

Post #873 - 29 May 2019, 10:15

It's a bit of a stretch to say I am.bothered by it, but the shit forum (i.e. the inferior Fall one) is down again this morning.

Something to do with crapatalk. :wanker:
User avatar
Sonofsmegma
The Smegma Family
 
Posts: 1243
Joined: 10th Apr 2018

Post #874 - 29 May 2019, 10:24

Sonofsmegma » Wed May 29, 2019 11:15 am wrote:It's a bit of a stretch to say I am.bothered by it, but the shit forum (i.e. the inferior Fall one) is down again this morning.

Something to do with crapatalk. :wanker:

Yes I'm getting that too, I thought it was this end at first because Virgin Media are playing silly cunts this morning, but it's deffo Tapawank. :rolleyes:
User avatar
routemaster
On The Buses
 
Posts: 331288
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Grade A triple platinum cunt Image

Post #875 - 29 May 2019, 14:52

routemaster » Wed May 29, 2019 11:24 am wrote:
Sonofsmegma » Wed May 29, 2019 11:15 am wrote:It's a bit of a stretch to say I am.bothered by it, but the shit forum (i.e. the inferior Fall one) is down again this morning.

Something to do with crapatalk. :wanker:

Yes I'm getting that too, I thought it was this end at first because Virgin Media are playing silly cunts this morning, but it's deffo Tapawank. :rolleyes:

Thank God Connor went with Forumotion. :)
User avatar
Chavahoy
Members
 
Posts: 40
Joined: 20th Aug 2018

Post #876 - 29 May 2019, 15:14

routemaster » Wed May 29, 2019 11:24 am wrote:Virgin Media are playing silly cunts this morning


What's that, some sort of post play-off friendly against Villa? :laugh:
User avatar
Phil-ah
Members
 
Posts: 62
Joined: 9th Jan 2018

Post #877 - 29 May 2019, 15:27

Phil-ah » Wed May 29, 2019 4:14 pm wrote:
routemaster » Wed May 29, 2019 11:24 am wrote:Virgin Media are playing silly cunts this morning


What's that, some sort of post play-off friendly against Villa? :laugh:

You cheating cunts got your just deserts. :radged:
User avatar
Greasy Roads
Country Member
 
Posts: 2638
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
World is turning, hope it don't turn away.

Post #878 - 29 May 2019, 15:33

Greasy Roads » Wed May 29, 2019 4:27 pm wrote:
Phil-ah » Wed May 29, 2019 4:14 pm wrote:
routemaster » Wed May 29, 2019 11:24 am wrote:Virgin Media are playing silly cunts this morning


What's that, some sort of post play-off friendly against Villa? :laugh:

You cheating cunts got your just deserts. :radged:

No, we came third fair and square with 83 points against Villa's paltry 76 points. If it weren't for the fucking play offs which are nothing more than a money spinning scam, we'd be promoted automatically as it should be. :grrr:
User avatar
Phil-ah
Members
 
Posts: 62
Joined: 9th Jan 2018

Post #879 - 29 May 2019, 16:19

Phil-ah » Wed May 29, 2019 4:33 pm wrote:
Greasy Roads » Wed May 29, 2019 4:27 pm wrote:
Phil-ah » Wed May 29, 2019 4:14 pm wrote:
routemaster » Wed May 29, 2019 11:24 am wrote:Virgin Media are playing silly cunts this morning


What's that, some sort of post play-off friendly against Villa? :laugh:

You cheating cunts got your just deserts. :radged:

No, we came third fair and square with 83 points against Villa's paltry 76 points. If it weren't for the fucking play offs which are nothing more than a money spinning scam, we'd be promoted automatically as it should be. :grrr:

You knew the rules when you entered the competition, you cunt. :wanker:
User avatar
Greasy Roads
Country Member
 
Posts: 2638
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
World is turning, hope it don't turn away.

Post #880 - 30 May 2019, 17:35

Image

I drafted some notes out for 2010 last night and I can't make head nor fucking tail of them now. :wtf:
User avatar
routemaster
On The Buses
 
Posts: 331288
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Grade A triple platinum cunt Image

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat