View active topics THE FALL ONLINE FORUM



Forum led by: Connor, Hanley Went To Every Gig, Divveygoodmod, buzzliteyr, Del Boy, dannynomates
 What's Bothering You Right Now?

Post #601 - 26 Dec 2018, 15:18

Greasy Roads » Wed Dec 26, 2018 2:40 pm wrote:Grim people round here. :(

Bastards by all accounts, don't be going round upsetting them. :mutley:


Image
User avatar
routemaster
On The Buses
 
Posts: 330396
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Grade A triple platinum cunt Image

Post #602 - 26 Dec 2018, 21:31

Image

:angry:
User avatar
routemaster
On The Buses
 
Posts: 330396
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Grade A triple platinum cunt Image

Post #603 - 26 Dec 2018, 21:47

User avatar
Greasy Roads
Country Member
 
Posts: 2163
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Happy Days!

Post #604 - 01 Jan 2019, 10:21

The wife and I have to visit Greasy Roads in a bit, he'd better have some biscuits in. :(
User avatar
Phil-ah
Members
 
Posts: 48
Joined: 9th Jan 2018

Post #605 - 01 Jan 2019, 10:59

Phil-ah » Tue Jan 01, 2019 10:21 am wrote:The wife and I have to visit Greasy Roads in a bit, he'd better have some biscuits in. :(

I have been out to buy fresh croissants and pains au chocolat. I always make an effort, unlike another forum member I could mention. :angry:
User avatar
Greasy Roads
Country Member
 
Posts: 2163
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Happy Days!

Post #606 - 01 Jan 2019, 11:09

Greasy Roads » Tue Jan 01, 2019 10:59 am wrote:
Phil-ah » Tue Jan 01, 2019 10:21 am wrote:The wife and I have to visit Greasy Roads in a bit, he'd better have some biscuits in. :(

I have been out to buy fresh croissants and pains au chocolat. I always make an effort, unlike another forum member I could mention. :angry:

I'm not eating any of that French shit, it's chocolate Hob Nobs or nothing if we're visiting. :angry:
User avatar
Phil-ah
Members
 
Posts: 48
Joined: 9th Jan 2018

Post #607 - 02 Jan 2019, 07:20

Phil-ah » Tue Jan 01, 2019 11:09 am wrote:
Greasy Roads » Tue Jan 01, 2019 10:59 am wrote:
Phil-ah » Tue Jan 01, 2019 10:21 am wrote:The wife and I have to visit Greasy Roads in a bit, he'd better have some biscuits in. :(

I have been out to buy fresh croissants and pains au chocolat. I always make an effort, unlike another forum member I could mention. :angry:

I'm not eating any of that French shit, it's chocolate Hob Nobs or nothing if we're visiting. :angry:

What an ungrateful cunt. It's the last time you'll be invited. :grrr:
User avatar
Greasy Roads
Country Member
 
Posts: 2163
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Happy Days!

Post #608 - 02 Jan 2019, 12:06

Greasy Roads » Wed Jan 02, 2019 7:20 am wrote:
Phil-ah » Tue Jan 01, 2019 11:09 am wrote:
Greasy Roads » Tue Jan 01, 2019 10:59 am wrote:
Phil-ah » Tue Jan 01, 2019 10:21 am wrote:The wife and I have to visit Greasy Roads in a bit, he'd better have some biscuits in. :(

I have been out to buy fresh croissants and pains au chocolat. I always make an effort, unlike another forum member I could mention. :angry:

I'm not eating any of that French shit, it's chocolate Hob Nobs or nothing if we're visiting. :angry:

What an ungrateful cunt. It's the last time you'll be invited. :grrr:

That's fine, we wouldn't visit again anyway, the tea was piss weak and your cat shat in the wife's handbag. :angry:
User avatar
Phil-ah
Members
 
Posts: 48
Joined: 9th Jan 2018

Post #609 - 03 Jan 2019, 18:46

My pension had better not be down with these bus drivers going on strike. :angry:
User avatar
Greasy Roads
Country Member
 
Posts: 2163
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Happy Days!

Post #610 - 03 Jan 2019, 20:26

Greasy Roads » Thu Jan 03, 2019 6:46 pm wrote:My pension had better not be down with these bus drivers going on strike. :angry:

My fucking wages are going to be down, don't come to me looking for sympathy. :grrr:
User avatar
routemaster
On The Buses
 
Posts: 330396
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Grade A triple platinum cunt Image

Post #611 - 03 Jan 2019, 20:55

routemaster » Thu Jan 03, 2019 8:26 pm wrote:
Greasy Roads » Thu Jan 03, 2019 6:46 pm wrote:My pension had better not be down with these bus drivers going on strike. :angry:

My fucking wages are going to be down, don't come to me looking for sympathy. :grrr:

Image
User avatar
Greasy Roads
Country Member
 
Posts: 2163
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Happy Days!

Post #612 - 04 Jan 2019, 08:47

The text looks tiny on my phone on this site.

Not even the shit forum is doing that.

I bet that old man Greasy Roads :wanker: might have an idea how to fix this. :angry:
User avatar
Sonofsmegma
The Smegma Family
 
Posts: 919
Joined: 10th Apr 2018

Post #613 - 04 Jan 2019, 08:49

Sonofsmegma » Fri Jan 04, 2019 8:47 am wrote:The text looks tiny on my phone on this site.

Not even the shit forum is doing that.

I bet that old man Greasy Roads :wanker: might have an idea how to fix this. :angry:

I have an idea for you - fuck off to the other site. :laugh:
User avatar
routemaster
On The Buses
 
Posts: 330396
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Grade A triple platinum cunt Image

Post #614 - 04 Jan 2019, 11:22

Sonofsmegma » Fri Jan 04, 2019 8:47 am wrote:The text looks tiny on my phone on this site.

Not even the shit forum is doing that.

I bet that old man Greasy Roads :wanker: might have an idea how to fix this. :angry:

It looks OK to me, what make's your phone? :wtf:
User avatar
Greasy Roads
Country Member
 
Posts: 2163
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Happy Days!

Post #615 - 04 Jan 2019, 11:24

Has Connor been fucking with the controls? It's terrible on my phone now, it's almost like Tapawank, and my avatar is below the post. :angry:
User avatar
routemaster
On The Buses
 
Posts: 330396
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Grade A triple platinum cunt Image

Post #616 - 04 Jan 2019, 11:25

Oh hang on it's ok again now :shrug:
User avatar
routemaster
On The Buses
 
Posts: 330396
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Grade A triple platinum cunt Image

Post #617 - 04 Jan 2019, 12:59

routemaster » Fri Jan 04, 2019 11:24 am wrote:Has Connor been fucking with the controls? It's terrible on my phone now, it's almost like Tapawank, and my avatar is below the post. :angry:


Or maybe dannynomates :angry: hacked the site for his revenge for being banned. :wanker:

Still it's better now for me too.
User avatar
Sonofsmegma
The Smegma Family
 
Posts: 919
Joined: 10th Apr 2018

Post #618 - 04 Jan 2019, 13:45

Sonofsmegma » Fri Jan 04, 2019 12:59 pm wrote:
routemaster » Fri Jan 04, 2019 11:24 am wrote:Has Connor been fucking with the controls? It's terrible on my phone now, it's almost like Tapawank, and my avatar is below the post. :angry:


Or maybe dannynomates :angry: hacked the site for his revenge for being banned. :wanker:

Still it's better now for me too.

I am reviewing the evidence against dannynomates in view of certain facts that have come to light. This hacking issue is more complex than I first thought.
User avatar
Connor
Site Admin
 
Posts: 208
Joined: 6th Jun 2018

Post #619 - 04 Jan 2019, 18:33

Connor » Fri Jan 04, 2019 1:45 pm wrote:
Sonofsmegma » Fri Jan 04, 2019 12:59 pm wrote:
routemaster » Fri Jan 04, 2019 11:24 am wrote:Has Connor been fucking with the controls? It's terrible on my phone now, it's almost like Tapawank, and my avatar is below the post. :angry:


Or maybe dannynomates :angry: hacked the site for his revenge for being banned. :wanker:

Still it's better now for me too.

I am reviewing the evidence against dannynomates in view of certain facts that have come to light. This hacking issue is more complex than I first thought.

We all know that it was that little cunt that did it.

You should fuck off and join him you miserable twat. The forum would be better off without cunts like you :grrr:
User avatar
routemaster
On The Buses
 
Posts: 330396
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Grade A triple platinum cunt Image

Post #620 - 04 Jan 2019, 20:03

routemaster » Fri Jan 04, 2019 6:33 pm wrote:
Connor » Fri Jan 04, 2019 1:45 pm wrote:
Sonofsmegma » Fri Jan 04, 2019 12:59 pm wrote:
routemaster » Fri Jan 04, 2019 11:24 am wrote:Has Connor been fucking with the controls? It's terrible on my phone now, it's almost like Tapawank, and my avatar is below the post. :angry:


Or maybe dannynomates :angry: hacked the site for his revenge for being banned. :wanker:

Still it's better now for me too.

I am reviewing the evidence against dannynomates in view of certain facts that have come to light. This hacking issue is more complex than I first thought.

We all know that it was that little cunt that did it.

You should fuck off and join him you miserable twat. The forum would be better off without cunts like you :grrr:

WOAH!!! :D

I didn't post this, I was still on the road ffs! The cunt responsible for this hacking lark is still at large. :grrr:
User avatar
routemaster
On The Buses
 
Posts: 330396
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Grade A triple platinum cunt Image

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat

cron