View active topics THE FALL ONLINE FORUM

Forum led by: Connor, Hanley Went To Every Gig, Divveygoodmod, buzzliteyr, Del Boy, dannynomates
 What's Bothering You Right Now?

Post #561 - 01 Dec 2018, 08:25

Got a text message at 7am.

"What's your address?" It said.

7am ffs! I'm unemployable for at least another week, I'm not accustomed to such an hour. I went back to sleep. :grrr:
routemaster
On The Buses

Grade A triple platinum cunt Image

Post #562 - 01 Dec 2018, 08:43

The fucking song name thread's been locked. :grrr: I've PMed Connor. :devil:
Jim Skidder
Members

Proud to be a plant wrangler from Texas. :)

Post #563 - 01 Dec 2018, 09:17

Jim Skidder » Sat Dec 01, 2018 8:43 am wrote:The fucking song name thread's been locked. :grrr: I've PMed Connor. :devil:

It's unlocked again now, stop your fucking whining. :rolleyes:
routemaster
On The Buses

Post #564 - 02 Dec 2018, 08:22

So sad yesterday to see the guy I know that's fallen upon hard times. He's just moping around his place where there isn't even any sort of decoration on the walls, just bare plaster. And he swears he's going to be working soon but I've lost count of the number of times he's told me in the past that he'll be working the next day, it's just delusional. There didn't even seem to be a biscuit in the house either. :(
Greasy Roads
Country Member

Happy Days!

Post #565 - 02 Dec 2018, 10:02

Greasy Roads » Sun Dec 02, 2018 8:22 am wrote:So sad yesterday to see the guy I know that's fallen upon hard times. He's just moping around his place where there isn't even any sort of decoration on the walls, just bare plaster. And he swears he's going to be working soon but I've lost count of the number of times he's told me in the past that he'll be working the next day, it's just delusional. There didn't even seem to be a biscuit in the house either. :(

What a cunt! I bet he had a tin full of biscuits and decided to keep them all to himself. I'd think twice about going out of my way to visit someone like that again, honestly some people. :angry:
routemaster
On The Buses

Post #566 - 04 Dec 2018, 13:37

My local pub looks like closing. :(
SteveInPaignton
Members

Post #567 - 04 Dec 2018, 13:38

SteveInPaignton » Tue Dec 04, 2018 1:37 pm wrote:My local pub looks like closing. :(

So did mine but I bought it. :)
Slushy
Members

Ich bin Arnold Mühren. Bitte alle austeigen Mütterficken.

Post #568 - 05 Dec 2018, 07:41

George is going to the vet's this morning for his annual jabs and he's howling the place down to be let out. :(
Greasy Roads
Country Member

Happy Days!

Post #569 - 09 Dec 2018, 22:17

My hearing has been pretty poor for some time now, particularly my right ear. Walking out tonight listening to my iPod I felt a strange popping feeling to my right, a bit hard to describe. Anyway, my hearing miraculously recovered! The song I was listening to not only became louder but it sounded richer and warmer too. And no, it wasn't the iPod, I'm in the pub and can hear every word clearly from people yards away. They're saying "How can that cunt be deaf with ears that fucking size?"

Also the wife went off to Amsterdam last Thursday. I needed to contact her, but she hasn't answered any emails or phone messages, despite me trying every day. Has she been murdered, kidnapped, or got a new job in one of those strange places around the Old Church? It's bloody typical of her, I need to know how to microwave a tin of beans.
SteveInPaignton
Members

Post #570 - 10 Dec 2018, 21:35

SteveInPaignton » Sun Dec 09, 2018 10:17 pm wrote:My hearing has been pretty poor for some time now, particularly my right ear. Walking out tonight listening to my iPod I felt a strange popping feeling to my right, a bit hard to describe. Anyway, my hearing miraculously recovered! The song I was listening to not only became louder but it sounded richer and warmer too. And no, it wasn't the iPod, I'm in the pub and can hear every word clearly from people yards away.

It may be caused by fibrous matter behind the eardrum which can stick around for months if not years. It can cause problems with hearing impairment and tinnitus. Certainly that popping sensation you describe is a symptom of it. Routemaster has a problem with it but unfortunately as he has pieces of cloth the size of large deep-pile carpets in each ear there's not a lot of hope for him. :(
Divveygoodmod

Post #571 - 10 Dec 2018, 21:50

Divveygoodmod » Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:35 pm wrote:
SteveInPaignton » Sun Dec 09, 2018 10:17 pm wrote:My hearing has been pretty poor for some time now, particularly my right ear. Walking out tonight listening to my iPod I felt a strange popping feeling to my right, a bit hard to describe. Anyway, my hearing miraculously recovered! The song I was listening to not only became louder but it sounded richer and warmer too. And no, it wasn't the iPod, I'm in the pub and can hear every word clearly from people yards away.

It may be caused by fibrous matter behind the eardrum which can stick around for months if not years. It can cause problems with hearing impairment and tinnitus. Certainly that popping sensation you describe is a symptom of it. Routemaster has a problem with it but unfortunately as he has pieces of cloth the size of large deep-pile carpets in each ear there's not a lot of hope for him. :(

I had a similar problem that Steve suffered for several years, then one day my ears too popped and my hearing has been fine for at least two years now, you Mackem cunt. :angry:
routemaster
On The Buses

Post #572 - 11 Dec 2018, 17:52

:grrr:
Greasy Roads
Country Member

Happy Days!

Post #573 - 11 Dec 2018, 21:48

What's the other "plant" you've got growing? Image
Gazza
Members

Post #574 - 11 Dec 2018, 22:15

Gazza » Tue Dec 11, 2018 9:48 pm wrote:

What's the other "plant" you've got growing? Image

Not what you think, you degenerate cunt. :angry:
Greasy Roads
Country Member

Happy Days!

Post #575 - Yesterday, 08:22

Just completed annual aggression management training. The facilitator's diagrams were so complicated I went down the front and gave the cunt a good kicking. :)
Divveygoodmod

Post #576 - Yesterday, 09:11

Divveygoodmod » Thu Dec 13, 2018 8:22 am wrote:Image

Just completed annual aggression management training. The facilitator's diagrams were so complicated I went down the front and gave the cunt a good kicking. :)

It was the right and proper thing to do.
In the bollocks, I trust. (presuming the facilitator was male here)
Repeatedly...
Mushshrooms
Members

Previous

Return to General Chat