View active topics THE FALL ONLINE FORUM

Forum led by: Connor, Hanley Went To Every Gig, Divveygoodmod, buzzliteyr, Del Boy, dannynomates
 What's Bothering You Right Now?

Post #1621 - 24 Oct 2020, 14:20

A Worthless Man » Sat Oct 24, 2020 3:19 pm wrote:Even before covid some people theorised that the lack of sunlight played a part in making everyone in Scotland a depressed alcoholic who is lucky to reach 50.

Pish off you proddy cunt, I'm 52. :grrr:
Gruff
Non-Proddy cunts

Post #1622 - 25 Oct 2020, 01:20

My trip to the Outer Hebrides isn't going well so far. :(

It's a long lonely journey to get there, and my mind is starting to play tricks with me and trying to torture me.

Is there some incantation, or diabolical spell
that can break this 17 day hell?

I mean, seriously, does a normal human just get given 17 days off...even in these strange times? :radged:

Office, pub or factory shutdown for 2 weeks, or indefinitely, maybe due to lockdown measures or a business not being able to weather the storm.

But, "here mate, have 17 days off, there you go".

What the fuck? :grrr:
Sonofsmegma
The Smegma Family

If you're going to play it out of tune, then play it out of tune properly.

Post #1623 - 25 Oct 2020, 10:17

Sonofsmegma » Sun Oct 25, 2020 2:20 am wrote:My trip to the Outer Hebrides isn't going well so far. :(

It's a long lonely journey to get there, and my mind is starting to play tricks with me and trying to torture me.

Is there some incantation, or diabolical spell
that can break this 17 day hell?

I mean, seriously, does a normal human just get given 17 days off...even in these strange times? :radged:

Office, pub or factory shutdown for 2 weeks, or indefinitely, maybe due to lockdown measures or a business not being able to weather the storm.

But, "here mate, have 17 days off, there you go".

What the fuck? :grrr:

I'm astonished you have any internet there, you cunt. :wanker:

routemaster
Essential Key Worker

Hit after hit! Image

Southampton 0-9 LCFC - the biggest ever away victory in the 132-year history of the Football League :lcfc:

Post #1624 - 25 Oct 2020, 23:10

As mentioned earlier, it's a 'bit' of a slow journey, it' taking some time - so nope, not there yet. When I told dad I was going to the Outer Hebrides, he said "Good - and don't come back if you're not dstancing, you cunt!" Decided to hitch, but had to be choosy, what with dad's advice.

This lorry pulls up, a 70s one with a flat bed, sort of thing I've seen in old episodes of The Professionals or The Sweeney. Bloke said "going up north, you'll have to get in the back, you young tykes don't distance, so take it or leave it". There's an old mattress in it. Some nasty stain on it too. :X :grrr: Slightly damp too, what with the weather. Still got my rucksack and a roll up waterproof groundsheet, which I learnt about from the one night I attended Scouts before walking out, and a big coat.

The driver's having to keep off the motorways - he said he's got a clutch problem. I saw what he meant - think he's stuck in 2nd gear half the time, don't think he's getting above 35-40 miles per hour, and half the time the engine screeches. Bumpy ride too. :angry:

When I saw signs for Yorkshire, I banged on his window. "What!?" he said...I asked him if we were going through Teesside. I thought the lorry may be shit, but if we chanced upon Routemaster, he'd told me it was a 14 ton truck - I thought hmmm, it would pack a punch if we ran him over. Wasn't to be - "I'm not driving through that shithole!!!". Wonderful scenery has made up for the damp, and bumpiness. Been getting cold though, and the country roads he keeps taking to avoid BMW driving cunts cutting him up means it's taking a hell of a long time. Hope I don't freeze tonight. :(
Sonofsmegma
The Smegma Family

Post #1625 - 25 Oct 2020, 23:27

Sonofsmegma » Sun Oct 25, 2020 11:10 pm wrote:As mentioned earlier, it's a 'bit' of a slow journey, it' taking some time - so nope, not there yet. When I told dad I was going to the Outer Hebrides, he said "Good - and don't come back if you're not dstancing, you cunt!" Decided to hitch, but had to be choosy, what with dad's advice.

This lorry pulls up, a 70s one with a flat bed, sort of thing I've seen in old episodes of The Professionals or The Sweeney. Bloke said "going up north, you'll have to get in the back, you young tykes don't distance, so take it or leave it". There's an old mattress in it. Some nasty stain on it too. :X :grrr: Slightly damp too, what with the weather. Still got my rucksack and a roll up waterproof groundsheet, which I learnt about from the one night I attended Scouts before walking out, and a big coat.

The driver's having to keep off the motorways - he said he's got a clutch problem. I saw what he meant - think he's stuck in 2nd gear half the time, don't think he's getting above 35-40 miles per hour, and half the time the engine screeches. Bumpy ride too. :angry:

When I saw signs for Yorkshire, I banged on his window. "What!?" he said...I asked him if we were going through Teesside. I thought the lorry may be shit, but if we chanced upon Routemaster, he'd told me it was a 14 ton truck - I thought hmmm, it would pack a punch if we ran him over. Wasn't to be - "I'm not driving through that shithole!!!". Wonderful scenery has made up for the damp, and bumpiness. Been getting cold though, and the country roads he keeps taking to avoid BMW driving cunts cutting him up means it's taking a hell of a long time. Hope I don't freeze tonight. :(

If it was a flat bed, how would you get in the back?

Sonofsmegma warned for excessive profanity.

Dan
dannynomates
Chief Moderator

Post #1626 - 25 Oct 2020, 23:42

:grrr:

What am I, a lorry expert?

It looks a bit like this.

Except it's got sides to it, like this one.

Otherwise I would have rolled off, you cunt!

All I know it's not comfortable. :(
Sonofsmegma
The Smegma Family

Post #1627 - 27 Oct 2020, 12:07

An an avid Strictly Come Dancing watcher, what bothered me is that the comments of two of the judges pertained to them being a same sex couple rather than their dancing. I actually don't care about the dancing but I do care about whether they're a pair of lezzers or not.
GrumblingNorthernGit
Members

Post #1628 - 27 Oct 2020, 14:12

GrumblingNorthernGit » Tue Oct 27, 2020 12:07 pm wrote:An an avid Strictly Come Dancing watcher, what bothered me is that the comments of two of the judges pertained to them being a same sex couple rather than their dancing. I actually don't care about the dancing but I do care about whether they're a pair of lezzers or not.

A black lezzer at that, on the Beeb FFS! It's bad enough having a gay Wop as a judge. :wtf:
StuckupPercy
Members

Post #1629 - 30 Oct 2020, 08:51

8am, awoken by the sound of chainsaws as the cunt over the back is having his conifers cut down. We now have panoramic views of his house and garden, and vice versa of course. :angry:

And he can fuck right off if he expects me to pay for half of the fence he's putting in - it's his boundary not mine. :grrr:
routemaster
Essential Key Worker

Hit after hit! Image

Southampton 0-9 LCFC - the biggest ever away victory in the 132-year history of the Football League :lcfc:

Post #1630 - 30 Oct 2020, 09:33

^^^ Hang your head over the fence and call the cunt an environmental rapist.
Mushshrooms
Members

Post #1631 - 30 Oct 2020, 10:24

Mushshrooms » Fri Oct 30, 2020 9:33 am wrote:^^^ Hang your head over the fence and call the cunt an environmental rapist.

I will when his mate with the chainsaw fucks off. :angry:
routemaster
Essential Key Worker

Hit after hit! Image

Post #1632 - 01 Nov 2020, 09:40

Wish they'd used their chainsaws on *you*.

So close to Halloween too. And seeing you. And the fact you were all in Teesside - which would certainly make any sane person mad. :angry:

I'm surprised they didn't use their chainsaws on you. :grrr: :radged:
Sonofsmegma
The Smegma Family

Post #1633 - 05 Nov 2020, 16:52

Hey y'all!

Where have I been in the past month? Well, I was recovering from the bullying scandal I suffered on Wednesday night, September 30th on Twitter. Saturday, October 3rd I left Twitter, because that place, to tell you the truth, is a very toxic environment in the 10 months I was a member.

Since my departure, I started my road to recovery and weeks later, now I felt so much better. The people who had the chance to hear me out and listen to me gained my full support. I've also lost some weight at my weigh-in a week ago and I've gone back into playing Sims 4 and I'm doing great. :)

Enjoy Thursday
Gamer Turd
Members

Post #1634 - 05 Nov 2020, 16:53

Gamer Turd » Thu Nov 05, 2020 4:52 pm wrote:Hey y'all!

Where have I been in the past month? Well, I was recovering from the bullying scandal I suffered on Wednesday night, September 30th on Twitter. Saturday, October 3rd I left Twitter, because that place, to tell you the truth, is a very toxic environment in the 10 months I was a member.

Since my departure, I started my road to recovery and weeks later, now I felt so much better. The people who had the chance to hear me out and listen to me gained my full support. I've also lost some weight at my weigh-in a week ago and I've gone back into playing Sims 4 and I'm doing great. :)

Enjoy Thursday

Fuck off you fat twat. :wanker:
blahblahblah
Members

FANNYNOMATES!

WE WARN THE TSAR.

Post #1635 - 05 Nov 2020, 17:21

No it isn't time, fuck off. :wanker:
righthard
Members

Post #1636 - 06 Nov 2020, 05:12

Gamer Turd » Thu Nov 05, 2020 4:52 pm wrote:Where have I been in the past month?

As if anyone here gives a flying fuck where you've been.... :grrr:
BTW, it's considered ill manners to ask a question and then not wait for an answer or reply before rattling off in great tedious detail your own boring detail.
Mushshrooms
Members

Post #1637 - 08 Nov 2020, 14:15

Fuck the poppy wearing proddys. :grrr:

Gruff
Non-Proddy cunts

Post #1638 - 08 Nov 2020, 19:18

I've just walked to the telephone box, shoved £2.40 in and the fucking thing isn't working. :angry:
A Worthless Man
Members

GR is being a cunt

Post #1639 - 10 Nov 2020, 21:04

^^^ "There's a sucker born every minute"
Mushshrooms
Members

Post #1640 - 14 Nov 2020, 07:23

My brother became a bus driver several months ago which is weird as he's registered blind. So far he's taken out three bridges, two shops, and a queue of schoolchildren. :(
Buys Curios
Members

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat

Website Security Test