View active topics THE FALL ONLINE FORUM

Forum led by: Connor, Hanley Went To Every Gig, Divveygoodmod, buzzliteyr, Del Boy, dannynomates
 What's Bothering You Right Now?

Post #1581 - 12 Oct 2020, 17:59

Sonofsmegma » Mon Oct 12, 2020 5:33 pm wrote:Wtf does RHI Weddy for -10C actually mean? :shrug:

If you buy a copy and turn to page 11 you'll find out, you thick twat. :wanker:
routemaster
Essential Key Worker

Location: Outside of Teesside with the Guisborough hills above
Hit after hit! Image

Southampton 0-9 LCFC - the biggest ever away victory in the 132-year history of the Football League :lcfc:

Post #1582 - 12 Oct 2020, 18:03

Sonofsmegma » Mon Oct 12, 2020 5:33 pm wrote:Wtf does RHI Weddy for -10C actually mean? :shrug:

I've no idea but she's got a cracking pair of norks. :drool:
Butch Cassady
Members

Post #1583 - 15 Oct 2020, 07:29

GF Jnr had a home Covid test on the 6th October as one of his housemates at uni had tested positive. Having not heard anything by yesterday he phoned the helpline to be told he could only access his result if he had the barcode from the test; this was sent to Glasgow along with the kit. He then goes online to arrange another test but it won't let him because he's recently had one. :bang:
Greasy Roads
Country Member

Location: Powick, village of The Damned: it's Neat, Neat, Neat
Cogito ergo cogito routemaster cunnus est.

Post #1584 - 15 Oct 2020, 09:18

Greasy Roads » Thu Oct 15, 2020 7:29 am wrote:GF Jnr had a home Covid test on the 6th October as one of his housemates at uni had tested positive. Having not heard anything by yesterday he phoned the helpline to be told he could only access his result if he had the barcode from the test; this was sent to Glasgow along with the kit. He then goes online to arrange another test but it won't let him because he's recently had one. :bang:

The whole system is a total fuck up. Hopefully he'll be fine but that's a real worry. :wtf:
routemaster
Essential Key Worker

Hit after hit! Image

Southampton 0-9 LCFC - the biggest ever away victory in the 132-year history of the Football League :lcfc:

Post #1585 - 15 Oct 2020, 09:48

routemaster » Thu Oct 15, 2020 9:18 am wrote:
Greasy Roads » Thu Oct 15, 2020 7:29 am wrote:GF Jnr had a home Covid test on the 6th October as one of his housemates at uni had tested positive. Having not heard anything by yesterday he phoned the helpline to be told he could only access his result if he had the barcode from the test; this was sent to Glasgow along with the kit. He then goes online to arrange another test but it won't let him because he's recently had one. :bang:

The whole system is a total fuck up. Hopefully he'll be fine but that's a real worry. :wtf:

I have asked my MP for her observations. :mellow:
Greasy Roads
Country Member

Post #1586 - 15 Oct 2020, 10:05

Greasy Roads » Thu Oct 15, 2020 9:48 am wrote:

I hope she can help, but I have very little faith in MPs atm. :(
routemaster
Essential Key Worker

Hit after hit! Image

Post #1587 - 15 Oct 2020, 16:58

routemaster » Today, 09:05 wrote:

Mine recently helped me win my long-running battle with HMRC so they can be useful.

Hope the lad is ok Greasy (and you if you have been in recent contact)
Happy Jack
Members

Sweet and tender hooligan.

Post #1588 - 15 Oct 2020, 17:32

Happy Jack » Thu Oct 15, 2020 4:58 pm wrote:

Mine recently helped me win my long-running battle with HMRC so they can be useful.

He's fine thanks Happy Jack and I've not seen him since this started. My local MP, Harriet Baldwin, seems excellent and helped me with a problem I was having with the trains last year. I was impressed when she turned upon my doorstep canvassing on a wet afternoon during the last election: she was defending a majority of 25,000.
Greasy Roads
Country Member

Post #1589 - 15 Oct 2020, 18:48

Greasy Roads » Thu Oct 15, 2020 5:32 pm wrote:
Happy Jack » Thu Oct 15, 2020 4:58 pm wrote:

He's fine thanks Happy Jack and I've not seen him since this started. My local MP, Harriet Baldwin, seems excellent and helped me with a problem I was having with the trains last year. I was impressed when she turned upon my doorstep canvassing on a wet afternoon during the last election: she was defending a majority of 25,000.

The Tory bitch. :grrr:
T. Totale
Hates Tory Scum

Post #1590 - 16 Oct 2020, 14:41

Fucking Bristol Rovers have sent me a letter saying that they've set up a group for lonely over seventies. The cheeky cunts. :radged:
Greasy Roads
Country Member

Post #1591 - 16 Oct 2020, 14:47

:grin:
Sonofsmegma
The Smegma Family

If you're going to play it out of tune, then play it out of tune properly.

Post #1592 - 16 Oct 2020, 17:11

Greasy Roads » Fri Oct 16, 2020 2:41 pm wrote:Fucking Bristol Rovers have sent me a letter saying that they've set up a group for lonely over seventies. The cheeky cunts. :radged:

Greasy Roads warned for ingratitude and excessive profanity.

Dan
dannynomates
Chief Moderator

Post #1593 - 16 Oct 2020, 17:19

I usually agree with you Dan and in this instance I do agree with you more than disagree; but, my point is this: Why would the authorities allow an organization to name themselves "Fucking Bristol Rovers?" I can see where getting an invitation from a group whose very name is profane would set a person off, so to speak.
GR is a fine person and not given to gratuitous cursing and in this instance I think he can be forgiven. :)
:halo: BOQ blessings and good thoughts to you.
Father Hasil Cocteau, SJ;
BOQ Lay Preacher

...before you the wimpled past, behind you the hallooing future...

...Zoom! There goes the gay fuckerteer chasing the tail of light.....

...The habitual myth has an eagerness to quit...

...Visionary Tics Shivering In The Chest...

Post #1594 - 16 Oct 2020, 17:27

Happy Jack » 08 Oct 2020, 18:38 wrote:Barclays fucking Bank. On hold to Customer so-called fucking Services for 1 hr 6 minutes until I hung up. Phoned the Complaints number and put on hold for another 15 minutes before hanging up. The calls cost me fucking money. :grrr:

I am going into the branch in Penrith tomorrow to demand to see the manager. Probably they will tell me he has been replaced with a fucking machine.

I want compensation off the bastards for the phone calls, the time spent sitting by my phone listening to shit music over and over and the distress caused.

Cunts :swear:

The calls did not cost me any money. It transpires that I have free calls on my mobile for 0345 numbers. However...
Happy Jack
Members

Post #1595 - 16 Oct 2020, 17:28

Father Hasil Cocteau, SJ; » Fri Oct 16, 2020 5:19 pm wrote:I usually agree with you Dan and in this instance I do agree with you more than disagree; but, my point is this: Why would the authorities allow an organization to name themselves "Fucking Bristol Rovers?" I can see where getting an invitation from a group whose very name is profane would set a person off, so to speak.
GR is a fine person and not given to gratuitous cursing and in this instance I think he can be forgiven. :)
:halo: BOQ blessings and good thoughts to you.

Father Hasil Cocteau, SJ; warned for questioning my moderation.

Dan
dannynomates
Chief Moderator

Post #1596 - 16 Oct 2020, 17:32

This was supposed to follow the post before last. :angry:

Happy Jack » 09 Oct 2020, 16:36 wrote:Went to the branch in Penrith today on my lunch break. (which is 30 minutes).
The whole thing took an hour. Had to wait 20 minutes to actually speak to a human who had been selling something or other to some cunt. :grrr: I told him that I had tried several times to download the app to do online chat. He told me it doesn't always work with Android, but it does with iphone. Great, so I have to buy a fucking iphone now. I don't think so.
He did the job using a photocopier, a rubber stamp and his signature.

FUCK OFF BARCLAYS. :swear:

It has all been written down and i will be sending a detailed hand-written letter to Freepost, Barclays Customer Relations. :huh:

And so today I received a telephone call from an apologetic Barclays lady and I have graciously accepted the £40 into my account that she offered. :huh:
Happy Jack
Members

Post #1597 - 16 Oct 2020, 17:40

Happy Jack » Fri Oct 16, 2020 5:32 pm wrote:This was supposed to follow the post before last. :angry:

Happy Jack » 09 Oct 2020, 16:36 wrote:Went to the branch in Penrith today on my lunch break. (which is 30 minutes).
The whole thing took an hour. Had to wait 20 minutes to actually speak to a human who had been selling something or other to some cunt. :grrr: I told him that I had tried several times to download the app to do online chat. He told me it doesn't always work with Android, but it does with iphone. Great, so I have to buy a fucking iphone now. I don't think so.
He did the job using a photocopier, a rubber stamp and his signature.

FUCK OFF BARCLAYS. :swear:

It has all been written down and i will be sending a detailed hand-written letter to Freepost, Barclays Customer Relations. :huh:

And so today I received a telephone call from an apologetic Barclays lady and I have graciously accepted the £40 into my account that she offered. :huh:

Happy Jack warned for butting in every time I warn someone as if we're interested in Barclays Bank.

Dan
dannynomates
Chief Moderator

Post #1598 - 16 Oct 2020, 17:50

I still have an outstanding complaint with Barclays Bank about the malfunctioning cheque reading machine and my wasted time and distress which I was posting about a couple of weeks ago. They have another 14 days to get back to me having initially asked for 28 days to investigate, the cunts. :angry:

These things are important and I am taking on the Big Boys who run roughshod over the workers and need to be challenged. I am representing all of us, you included, in my battles with HMRC and the banks, you ungrateful cunt. :swear:
Happy Jack
Members

Post #1599 - 16 Oct 2020, 18:05

dannynomates » Fri Oct 16, 2020 5:11 pm wrote:
Greasy Roads » Fri Oct 16, 2020 2:41 pm wrote:Fucking Bristol Rovers have sent me a letter saying that they've set up a group for lonely over seventies. The cheeky cunts. :radged:

Greasy Roads warned for ingratitude and excessive profanity.

Dan

Fuck you. :radged:
Greasy Roads
Country Member

Post #1600 - 16 Oct 2020, 19:02

Happy Jack » Fri Oct 16, 2020 5:50 pm wrote:I still have an outstanding complaint with Barclays Bank about the malfunctioning cheque reading machine and my wasted time and distress which I was posting about a couple of weeks ago. They have another 14 days to get back to me having initially asked for 28 days to investigate, the cunts. :angry:

These things are important and I am taking on the Big Boys who run roughshod over the workers and need to be challenged. I am representing all of us, you included, in my battles with HMRC and the banks, you ungrateful cunt. :swear:

I don't bank with Barclays and HMRC do not trouble me as I pay my taxes and do not sponge off the state.

Happy Jack warned for further excessive profanity.

Dan
dannynomates
Chief Moderator

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat

Website Security Test