View active topics THE FALL ONLINE FORUM

Forum led by: Connor, Hanley Went To Every Gig, Divveygoodmod, buzzliteyr, Del Boy, dannynomates
 What's Bothering You Right Now?

Post #1481 - 19 Aug 2020, 10:12

Sonofsmegma » Wed Aug 19, 2020 10:05 am wrote:Mum <snip> she wished I'd been cut open and left for dead years ago

Sounds like a perfectly rational and level headed woman to me. :huh:
routemaster
Essential Key Worker

Hit after hit! Image

Southampton 0-9 LCFC - the biggest ever away victory in the 132-year history of the Football League :lcfc:

Post #1482 - 19 Aug 2020, 17:39

I leave the house at 6am for my daily commute to the brewery. On a narrow winding country road from Aspatria every fucking morning I pass two middle-aged woman taking their early morning brisk walk. Obviously a couple of lezzers. They walk two abreast into oncoming traffic and I have to take a wide bearth to avoid mowing them down. That is ok on a straight stretch but often it is on a bend in the road, which risks me have a head-on collision with a car coming the other way. I have had a few near misses.
i have started to hate the pair and daily I am on edge as I travel that road waiting for them to appear.
To add to the misery i stupidly gave them a wave on passing the first few times and I now feel obliged to do it every day. :faceslap:
Happy Jack
Members

Sweet and tender hooligan.

Post #1483 - 19 Aug 2020, 18:55

Listening to 'Love you live' by the Rolling Stones.

I do not love you live here, Rolling Stones, no.

Felt obliged to listen to it in full as I started doing so....but aside from the bluesy numbers in a Toronto club, my it is a shit album. :grrr:

Found it in dad's :wanker2: collection, so I guess I only have myelf to blame there. :(
Sonofsmegma
The Smegma Family

If you're going to play it out of tune, then play it out of tune properly.

Post #1484 - 19 Aug 2020, 21:41

Happy Jack » Wed Aug 19, 2020 5:39 pm wrote:Obviously a couple of lezzers. They walk two abreast...

:drool:
Butch Cassady
Members

Post #1485 - 19 Aug 2020, 22:23

It would be even more interesting if they each walked three abreast.
Father Hasil Cocteau, SJ;
BOQ Lay Preacher

...before you the wimpled past, behind you the hallooing future...

...Zoom! There goes the gay fuckerteer chasing the tail of light.....

...The habitual myth has an eagerness to quit...

...Visionary Tics Shivering In The Chest...

Post #1486 - 25 Aug 2020, 20:43

My 93 yr old Mother

#An absolute cunt
Happy Jack
Members

Post #1487 - 25 Aug 2020, 20:56

Happy Jack » 10 minutes ago wrote:My 93 yr old Mother

#An absolute cunt

I have a sister called Barbara and she said tonight I should just 'keep the peace'

Fuck off! I will have my say. :angry:

Parents are cunts who need to be held to account. :grrr:
Happy Jack
Members

Post #1488 - 25 Aug 2020, 21:22

Happy Jack » Tue Aug 25, 2020 8:56 pm wrote:
Happy Jack » 10 minutes ago wrote:My 93 yr old Mother

#An absolute cunt

I have a sister called Barbara and she said tonight I should just 'keep the peace'

Fuck off! I will have my say. :angry:

Parents are cunts who need to be held to account. :grrr:

Quite right, brother, you have your say - and square up too.

Fuck the parents, my mum must be getting on for 93 and she is a fucking evil cow. She turned Tommy the bus driver dad against our Lucian, fuck her I say. And the NHS, fuck them too. Mum squares up and has her say, i think its where I get it from.

Are you a bit pisseds like me? :drink:

Our mum recently
FriedBurger
Covid-19 Care Worker

Post #1489 - 26 Aug 2020, 20:39

Scarborough Borough Council, who very kindly charged me £70 to park my car in Whitby today while I was at work. :angry:
routemaster
Essential Key Worker

Hit after hit! Image

Southampton 0-9 LCFC - the biggest ever away victory in the 132-year history of the Football League :lcfc:

Post #1490 - 26 Aug 2020, 21:03

routemaster » Wed Aug 26, 2020 8:39 pm wrote:Scarborough Borough Council, who very kindly charged me £70 to park my car in Whitby today while I was at work. :angry:

:mutley:
Greasy Roads
Country Member

Cogito ergo cogito routemaster cunnus est.

I am a nugget

Post #1491 - 26 Aug 2020, 21:05

Greasy Roads » Wed Aug 26, 2020 9:03 pm wrote:
routemaster » Wed Aug 26, 2020 8:39 pm wrote:Scarborough Borough Council, who very kindly charged me £70 to park my car in Whitby today while I was at work. :angry:

:grrr:
routemaster
Essential Key Worker

Hit after hit! Image

Post #1492 - 27 Aug 2020, 00:34

:grin:
routemaster » Wed Aug 26, 2020 8:05 pm wrote:
Greasy Roads » Wed Aug 26, 2020 9:03 pm wrote:

:grrr:

:grin:

If Routemaster didn't want to pay £70 to park his car, why didn't he follow local regulations and thereby park somewhere where he could easily have paid £7 or so.

Or nothing. Especially in Teesside. Must be lots of wastegrounds and suchlike there.

:)
Sonofsmegma
The Smegma Family

If you're going to play it out of tune, then play it out of tune properly.

Post #1493 - 27 Aug 2020, 18:39

HMRC

HMRC are absolute cunts. They charge you to phone them and keep you on hold for up to 45 minutes and then say 'We are busy right now' and cut you off. So I tried this new innovation, the 'webchat'

That works, you fucking robbing cunts. :grrr:
Happy Jack
Members

Post #1494 - 28 Aug 2020, 16:48

Happy Jack » Yesterday, 17:39 wrote:HMRC

HMRC are absolute cunts. They charge you to phone them and keep you on hold for up to 45 minutes and then say 'We are busy right now' and cut you off. So I tried this new innovation, the 'webchat'

That works, you fucking robbing cunts. :grrr:

When I eventually got to 'chat' with someone he was very helpful. He gave me the phone number for HMRC! :bang:

I asked if I could send an email or write a letter? He said that they do not have that facility and I have to phone.

Useless fucking robbing cunts. :swear:
Happy Jack
Members

Post #1495 - 28 Aug 2020, 19:36

The best thing about Scottish Widows is that it means there are a load of dead jocks. :grrr:
A Worthless Man
Members

GR is being a cunt

Post #1496 - 29 Aug 2020, 10:01

I’ve left my reading glasses at home so this is going to be impossible today :angry:

Although predictive text on my phone helps
routemaster
Essential Key Worker

Hit after hit! Image

Post #1497 - 29 Aug 2020, 12:41

A Worthless Man » Yesterday, 18:36 wrote:The best thing about Scottish Widows is that it means there are a load of dead jocks. :grrr:

:laugh:

:clap:
Happy Jack
Members

Post #1498 - 04 Sep 2020, 16:54

The stupid cunts at the DWP tell me (when I eventually got through today on the phone) that they think that I still owe them £2000 despite a letter from the Chair of The Executive Committee of HMRC at Parliament apologising for my distress after a 3 year campaign to challenge the 'debt' and even giving me a compensation payment.

DWP asked me to send a copy of the letter to them by....fax!!
They don't do post mail or email she said.

How the fuck can I do that as no-one uses fax anymore (although the DWP still do - I was given the number.) When I asked at work everyone just laughed. Apart from buying a fax machine on ebay, any ideas how I can do this? :wtf:
Happy Jack
Members

Post #1499 - 04 Sep 2020, 17:05

Happy Jack » Fri Sep 04, 2020 4:54 pm wrote:The stupid cunts at the DWP tell me (when I eventually got through today on the phone) that they think that I still owe them £2000 despite a letter from the Chair of The Executive Committee of HMRC at Parliament apologising for my distress after a 3 year campaign to challenge the 'debt' and even giving me a compensation payment.

How the fuck can I do that as no-one uses fax anymore (although the DWP still do - I was given the number.) When I asked at work everyone just laughed. Apart from buying a fax machine on ebay, any ideas how I can do this? :wtf:

Maryport Library have a fax machine you can use.

Dan
dannynomates
Chief Moderator

Post #1500 - 04 Sep 2020, 17:57

dannynomates » 51 minutes ago wrote:
Happy Jack » Fri Sep 04, 2020 4:54 pm wrote:The stupid cunts at the DWP tell me (when I eventually got through today on the phone) that they think that I still owe them £2000 despite a letter from the Chair of The Executive Committee of HMRC at Parliament apologising for my distress after a 3 year campaign to challenge the 'debt' and even giving me a compensation payment.

Maryport Library have a fax machine you can use.

Dan

Bingo!!

Thanks Dan :clap:
Happy Jack
Members

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat

Website Security Test