View active topics THE FALL ONLINE FORUM

Forum led by: Connor, Hanley Went To Every Gig, Divveygoodmod, buzzliteyr, Del Boy, dannynomates
 Random Thread ; Post any old shite

Post #181 - 19 May 2020, 20:17

Divveygoodmod » Tue May 19, 2020 8:06 pm wrote:
academichibernian » Tue May 19, 2020 8:03 pm wrote:Potty's avatar has disappeared and he seems to now be a guest. What's that about then? :shrug:

He told me on Twitter that he thinks that you're a cunt.

Ah well, he was pissing everyone off with his antagonisms, so let's hope the cunt stays away. I never liked him.
academichibernian
Members

Etiolated since 2018.

Post #182 - 19 May 2020, 20:41

academichibernian » Tue May 19, 2020 8:17 pm wrote:
Divveygoodmod » Tue May 19, 2020 8:06 pm wrote:
academichibernian » Tue May 19, 2020 8:03 pm wrote:Potty's avatar has disappeared and he seems to now be a guest. What's that about then? :shrug:

He told me on Twitter that he thinks that you're a cunt.

Ah well, he was pissing everyone off with his antagonisms, so let's hope the cunt stays away. I never liked him.

Fuck you, you jock cunt. :grrr:
Potty

Post #183 - 19 May 2020, 20:46

Does anyone want to hear my story about attending a Dukla Prague home game a few years ago and being forcibly ejected from the ground at half-time?

Probably not.

I need to write all this down they say. My social worker AND my tattooist AND my probation officer have all said the same in recent years. I always answer that I don't have time to do that because I have more things to do. And anyway what for? To entertain people when I am dead? Fuck that. Get your own interesting lives. :wanker:
Happy Jack
Members

Some people never go crazy. What truly horrible lives they must lead.

Post #184 - 19 May 2020, 21:04

Happy Jack » Tue May 19, 2020 8:46 pm wrote:Does anyone want to hear my story about attending a Dukla Prague home game a few years ago and being forcibly ejected from the ground at half-time?

Probably not.

I need to write all this down they say. My social worker AND my tattooist AND my probation officer have all said the same in recent years. I always answer that I don't have time to do that because I have more things to do. And anyway what for? To entertain people when I am dead? Fuck that. Get your own interesting lives. :wanker:

Have you got terrible woodworm or are you shit at darts? :wtf:
routemaster
Essential Key Worker

Hit after hit! Image

Southampton 0-9 LCFC - the biggest ever away victory in the 131-year history of the Football League :lcfc:

Post #185 - 19 May 2020, 21:35

:grin:
Father Hasil Cocteau, SJ;
BOQ Lay Preacher

...before you the wimpled past, behind you the hallooing future...

...Zoom! There goes the gay fuckerteer chasing the tail of light.....

...The habitual myth has an eagerness to quit...

...Visionary Tics Shivering In The Chest...

Post #186 - 19 May 2020, 21:36

routemaster » 27 minutes ago wrote:
Happy Jack » Tue May 19, 2020 8:46 pm wrote:Does anyone want to hear my story about attending a Dukla Prague home game a few years ago and being forcibly ejected from the ground at half-time?

Probably not.

Have you got terrible woodworm or are you shit at darts? :wtf:

It's my step kids and women who are a bit pissed who are shit at darts and think it is a laugh. I am very good at darts. :huh:
Happy Jack
Members

Some people never go crazy. What truly horrible lives they must lead.

Previous

Return to General Chat

Website Security Test