View active topics THE FALL ONLINE FORUM



Forum led by: Connor, Hanley Went To Every Gig, Divveygoodmod, buzzliteyr, Del Boy, dannynomates
 Random Thread ; Post any old shite

Post #121 - 24 Oct 2018, 08:12

StickupPercy » Wed Oct 24, 2018 8:17 am wrote:
Sonofsmegma » Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:38 pm wrote:Think I saw a photo of Dan once. The tie bit I can imagine, but don't think he was bald.

Sounds more like Routemaster :wanker: given a picture I saw on here. :angry:

Dan's as bald as a coot Sonofsmegma, makes him even more bitter. :huh:

Yep, you could see your face in the top of his head.

Fuck you Sonofsmegma. :grrr:
User avatar
routemaster
On The Buses
 
Posts: 331929
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Grade A triple platinum cunt Image

Post #122 - 24 Oct 2018, 13:39

:finger: to you Routemaster :wanker:

Yes I do remember now, he did look quite shiny.
User avatar
Sonofsmegma
The Smegma Family
 
Posts: 1408
Joined: 10th Apr 2018

Post #123 - 24 Oct 2018, 22:14

Sonofsmegma » Tue Oct 23, 2018 10:38 pm wrote:Think I saw a photo of Dan once. The tie bit I can imagine, but don't think he was bald.

Careful. The miserable PC obsessed bastard will warn you for using "bald" instead of "folically challenged"
User avatar
Mushshrooms
Members
 
Posts: 406
Joined: 20th Jan 2018

Post #124 - 24 Oct 2018, 22:26

Mushshrooms » Wed Oct 24, 2018 10:14 pm wrote:
Sonofsmegma » Tue Oct 23, 2018 10:38 pm wrote:Think I saw a photo of Dan once. The tie bit I can imagine, but don't think he was bald.

Careful. The miserable PC obsessed bastard will warn you for using "bald" instead of "folically challenged"

Warning to Mushshrooms for questioning my parentage.

Connor can you do the honours please, that's five.

Dan
User avatar
dannynomates
Chief Moderator
 
Posts: 1378
Joined: 1st Dec 2017

Post #125 - 24 Oct 2018, 22:37

Mushshrooms banned, though trouble with my controls may make this ban longer than anticipated.
User avatar
Connor
Site Admin
 
Posts: 224
Joined: 6th Jun 2018

Post #126 - 25 Oct 2018, 06:36

Free the fungus eating one! :grrr:
User avatar
High Telephone Line
Members
 
Posts: 88
Joined: 7th Jan 2018

Post #127 - 25 Oct 2018, 06:38

Yes, for fuck's sake. :angry:
User avatar
StuckupPercy
Members
 
Posts: 470
Joined: 6th Jan 2018

Post #128 - 25 Oct 2018, 07:14

This permanent ban is clearly in violation of Mushshrooms' right to freedom of expression under article 10.1 (c) of the Human Rights Act.
User avatar
The Lawyer
Members
 
Posts: 18
Joined: 18th May 2018

Post #129 - 25 Oct 2018, 07:15

The Lawyer » Thu Oct 25, 2018 8:14 am wrote:This permanent ban is clearly in violation of Mushshrooms' right to freedom of expression under article 10.1 (c) of the Human Rights Act.

I think you'll find that's 10.1 (d).

Dan
User avatar
dannynomates
Chief Moderator
 
Posts: 1378
Joined: 1st Dec 2017

Post #130 - 25 Oct 2018, 07:18

Mushshrooms ban lifted.
User avatar
Connor
Site Admin
 
Posts: 224
Joined: 6th Jun 2018

Post #131 - 25 Oct 2018, 09:04

Aw, shucks, guys!!!
User avatar
Mushshrooms
Members
 
Posts: 406
Joined: 20th Jan 2018

Post #132 - 25 Oct 2018, 16:10

Connor » Thu Oct 25, 2018 7:18 am wrote:Mushshrooms ban lifted.

I'm not at all happy about this. I think the ban for abusing a moderator should be permanent.

Dan
User avatar
dannynomates
Chief Moderator
 
Posts: 1378
Joined: 1st Dec 2017

Post #133 - 25 Oct 2018, 20:50

dannynomates » Thu Oct 25, 2018 5:10 pm wrote:
Connor » Thu Oct 25, 2018 7:18 am wrote:Mushshrooms ban lifted.

I'm not at all happy about this. I think the ban for abusing a moderator should be permanent.

Dan

No one gives a toss whether you're happy or not, I decide how long a ban is enforced and had my controls not frozen he'd have been back by mid afternoon Aussie time.
User avatar
Connor
Site Admin
 
Posts: 224
Joined: 6th Jun 2018

Post #134 - 25 Oct 2018, 20:56

Connor » Thu Oct 25, 2018 9:50 pm wrote:
dannynomates » Thu Oct 25, 2018 5:10 pm wrote:
Connor » Thu Oct 25, 2018 7:18 am wrote:Mushshrooms ban lifted.

I'm not at all happy about this. I think the ban for abusing a moderator should be permanent.

Dan

No one gives a toss whether you're happy or not, I decide how long a ban is enforced and had my controls not frozen he'd have been back by mid afternoon Aussie time.

I'm confused: you're in New Zealand, Mushshrooms is in East Anglia; what's Aussie time got to do with anything? :wtf:
User avatar
Greasy Roads
Country Member
 
Posts: 2919
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
World is turning, hope it don't turn away.

Post #135 - 25 Oct 2018, 21:03

Greasy Roads » Thu Oct 25, 2018 9:56 pm wrote:
Connor » Thu Oct 25, 2018 9:50 pm wrote:
dannynomates » Thu Oct 25, 2018 5:10 pm wrote:
Connor » Thu Oct 25, 2018 7:18 am wrote:Mushshrooms ban lifted.

I'm not at all happy about this. I think the ban for abusing a moderator should be permanent.

Dan

No one gives a toss whether you're happy or not, I decide how long a ban is enforced and had my controls not frozen he'd have been back by mid afternoon Aussie time.

I'm confused: you're in New Zealand, Mushshrooms is in East Anglia; what's Aussie time got to do with anything? :wtf:

NZ, Aus, it's more or less the same and I operate in that time zone. If that means a 3am return for Mushshrooms, that's not my problem.
User avatar
Connor
Site Admin
 
Posts: 224
Joined: 6th Jun 2018

Post #136 - 03 Nov 2018, 08:26

phpBB [video]


I keep hearing this on the radio and singing "I need tits" along to it. :)
User avatar
Butch Cassady
Members
 
Posts: 207
Joined: 4th Jan 2018

Post #137 - 03 Nov 2018, 09:08

Butch Cassady » Sat Nov 03, 2018 8:26 am wrote:
phpBB [video]


I keep hearing this on the radio and singing "I need tits" along to it. :)


Something about "knickers down" at 1m 12s too. :lol:
User avatar
StuckupPercy
Members
 
Posts: 470
Joined: 6th Jan 2018

Post #138 - 06 Nov 2018, 11:48

A Tale Of Two Cities was originally serialised in two Midlands local papers. It was the Bicester Times, it was the Worcester Times.
User avatar
Country Bloke
Members
 
Posts: 207
Joined: 10th Mar 2018

Post #139 - 18 Nov 2018, 04:30

Chromosomes, a beginner's guide:

XY = Male
XX = Female
YYY = Delilah
User avatar
Steve70nearly
Members
 
Posts: 135
Joined: 30th Mar 2018

Post #140 - 18 Nov 2018, 20:12

I am watching the Dutch version of "The Farmer Wants A Wife". :(
User avatar
Greasy Roads
Country Member
 
Posts: 2919
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
World is turning, hope it don't turn away.

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat

Website Security Test cron