View active topics THE FALL ONLINE FORUM

Forum led by: Connor, Hanley Went To Every Gig, Divveygoodmod, buzzliteyr, Del Boy, dannynomates
 Slushy's Photos ; Now with NO ART-WANK guarantee

Post #81 - 15 Jul 2018, 14:12

Butch Cassady » Sun Jul 15, 2018 5:50 am wrote:
Slushy » Sat Jul 14, 2018 10:16 pm wrote:Bang-er and sauerkraut. She seemed so nice as well.

She could put her tongs round my sausage anytime. :drool:

If only my Slushdaughter could meet a wholesome fellow like you on her lonely travels. :(
Slushy
Members

Ich bin Arnold Mühren. Bitte alle austeigen Mütterficken.

Post #82 - 15 Jul 2018, 14:25

Here's a few more snaps from earlier in the week, I know how much you all love reading about me and my holibobs. :heart:

We hire a boat and head up the lake towards Schonau-am-Konigssee, or Schonau-on-Konigssee in our language.

After ten minutes we chance upon a lakeside cafe so decide not to bother with Schonau-on-Konigssee. I order a local delicacy, Zveilbeefrostbasted. It's beef and onions.

Rowing and eating makes me thirsty, I sample five or six pints of Hofbrauhaus Berchtesgaden, I am driving later after all.

Slushy
Members

Post #83 - 16 Jul 2018, 06:35

Slushy » Sun Jul 15, 2018 2:25 pm wrote:Here's a few more snaps from earlier in the week, I know how much you all love reading about me and my holibobs. :heart:

We hire a boat and head up the lake towards Schonau-am-Konigssee, or Schonau-on-Konigssee in our language.

It's actually Shone Now On Cone Igg Say in our language.

Dan
dannynomates
Chief Moderator

Post #84 - 16 Jul 2018, 10:52

dannynomates » Mon Jul 16, 2018 6:35 am wrote:
Slushy » Sun Jul 15, 2018 2:25 pm wrote:Here's a few more snaps from earlier in the week, I know how much you all love reading about me and my holibobs. :heart:

It's actually Shone Now On Cone Igg Say in our language.

Dan

When I said our language I meant Welsh obvs. :huh:
Slushy
Members

Post #85 - 16 Jul 2018, 22:33

Another day out, can't remember which.

We visited Eagles Nest (Obersalzburg) near Berchtesgaden. It's a difficult journey as it's only accessible by bus, a mode of transport I'm loathed to take especially given our driver's miserable disposition and his dreadful cornering. It's like travelling on a Teesside bus. :D

Once there though we're chuffed to find it's a delightful place. Hitler and his Nazi chums used to convene here to discuss tactics and suchlike. Thankfully once he'd gone and they'd bombed the fuck out of his nearby Berghof, it was turned into a tourist attraction complete with restaurant and bar. :heart:

We decide to visit the museum but it's depressingly all about German wartime propaganda, little here to interest the casual tourist. Two hours we spent here and are bloody knackered when it's all over. It's also all in German so we don't quite know what it's all about. Can they not have some translation in Welsh? We gather from this table an inmate who's a gay Grandfather is identified by an upside down red triangle.

Onwards, it's time to eat. The restaurant is awesome overlooking the Bavarian mountains. I indulge in a traditional Schnitzel with chips, a pork escalope in our language. It's delicious but the accompanying Hofbrauhaus Berchtesgaden is cloudy. Our bus driver who has cheered up joins us and after six or seven pints agrees it's not the best. We shall see if our concerns are warranted by the morning. :drink:
Slushy
Members

Post #86 - 17 Jul 2018, 06:21

Were there no serving wenches? :angry:
Butch Cassady
Members

Post #87 - 17 Jul 2018, 08:18

Butch Cassady » Tue Jul 17, 2018 6:21 am wrote:Were there no serving wenches? :angry:

My apologies, here you go...

Slushy
Members

Post #88 - 17 Jul 2018, 22:29

Our final destination is Strasbourg. The sat nav says it's a long journey at 5 1/2 hours but we allow 6 1/2 for stoppages. And do we need some stoppages! Last night's cloudy Hofbrauhaus Berchtesgaden was clearly off so I need to stop every four miles for a dump. The journey lasts 12 1/2 hours. :(

We're in time for dinner though so I indulge in a traditional German pizza. It's topped with red cabbage rather than cheese and fine ham like those wacky Italians use. :rolleyes:

My drink of choice is another local brew, Fischer Dorelei, it's amazing as it tastes of strawberry bubblegum rather than the oh so predictable beer. All beer should taste of strawberry bubblegum, and at just 6.3% I can enjoy a good six or seven and be able to drive safely. :heart:

Next morning we're off to Petite France. I must have put the wrong destination in the sat nav as we're taken to a most unexpected place. :D

Mrs Slushy spends an age in the shops there, I know not why. :mellow:

Trams! How cool :)

Later we take a boat trip, it passes by the Court Of Human Rights. This is a most interesting and essential part of anyone's holibobs, the boat was a tad uncomfortable though. :angry:

Back on land I decide to follow the tramlines we travelled on earlier by car, annoyingly the road markings are in German. :(

The car will be fine, I can simply buy another. The evening is taken up admiring the awesome light show at the Strasbourg Cathedral, a stunning end to our adventure. :wub:

And that's about it.

Back home I take the opportunity to look a bit gormless at the Villa / Kidderminster match where we held the cunts to a 1-1 draw. :villa:
Slushy
Members

Post #89 - 18 Jul 2018, 06:35

This has been shit: there has been no mention in the entire trip of calling out car breakdown trucks or having to tighten up sprockets and the like just to get from one destination to another. Not a proper trip at all :angry:
Greasy Roads
Country Member

World is turning, hope it don't turn away.

Post #90 - 18 Jul 2018, 19:41

Greasy Roads » Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:35 am wrote:This has been shit: there has been no mention in the entire trip of calling out car breakdown trucks or having to tighten up sprockets and the like just to get from one destination to another. Not a proper trip at all :angry:

Unlike some people, I always insist my car is fully serviced properly by my BMW main dealer before I set off on a journey. My car therefore leaves in tip top condition. OK granted it may not come back in tip top condition....
Slushy
Members

Post #91 - 02 Sep 2018, 08:22

A few snaps taken since our holibobs.

Can Can Summer :grin:
I planned to drive home so just a few.

Crabbing! :heart:
Shake Off... :zipped:

Wings.

Ride Away
An irate Father took offence at me taking photos of his kids crabbing apparently. :(
Slushy
Members

Post #92 - 19 Sep 2018, 22:38

Out and about in the Beemer. :heart:

Doh, I'll have to buy another one. :faceslap:
Slushy
Members

Post #93 - 06 Oct 2018, 21:18

September snaps. :heart:

My parking space, Mr Swan.

Up we go.

Datsun?

No flies on me.

Rowan berries, yum!

Another journey by helecopter. :(
Slushy
Members

Post #94 - 31 Oct 2018, 23:28

Wandering along my lakeside earlier I saw a male and female duck shagging. Awwww sweet I thought. It lasted about 5 seconds which is about right in my experience. :wub:

Slushy
Members

Post #95 - 01 Nov 2018, 22:35

Slushy » Wed Oct 31, 2018 11:28 pm wrote:Wandering along my lakeside earlier I saw a male and female duck shagging. Awwww sweet I thought. It lasted about 5 seconds which is about right in my experience. :wub:

My mam would have had some of that. :lol:
Aubrey The Cat In The Hat
Members

Post #96 - 01 Nov 2018, 22:42

Aubrey The Cat In The Hat » Thu Nov 01, 2018 10:35 pm wrote:
Slushy » Wed Oct 31, 2018 11:28 pm wrote:Wandering along my lakeside earlier I saw a male and female duck shagging. Awwww sweet I thought. It lasted about 5 seconds which is about right in my experience. :wub:

My mam would have had some of that. :lol:

Then she's a common slut because it's too early to be making plans for ducklings, obvs.
Slushy
Members

Post #97 - 04 Nov 2018, 00:00

Out and about in October. :heart:

Grand Union Canal.

Towpath troubles.

Whoops.

Not this heron's best day.

Piss off.

Black doves! Image
Slushy
Members

Post #98 - 04 Nov 2018, 08:42

Beware infidel: the prophet says, "cursed be the image makers" :grrr:
jihadkelly
Members

جيمي فاردي يحب الديك

Post #99 - 22 Nov 2018, 21:38

:rolleyes: Clearly my photos have not suffered the wrath of Mohammed. :grin:

Notes from November.

Duck fuck.

Lydiard :wub:

Slushy
Members

Post #100 - 23 Nov 2018, 07:55

Slushy » Thu Nov 22, 2018 9:38 pm wrote:Notes from November.

This is plagiarism. Ha! :grrr:
Rick Shaw
Members

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat

Website Security Test