View active topics THE FALL ONLINE FORUM



Forum led by: Connor, Hanley Went To Every Gig, Divveygoodmod, buzzliteyr, Del Boy, dannynomates
 Viz Comic ; Not as funny as it used to be

Post #941 - 22 Aug 2019, 07:02

Image
User avatar
Greasy Roads
Country Member
 
Posts: 4707
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Location: In splendid isolation
Cogito ergo cogito routemaster cunnus est.

Post #942 - 22 Aug 2019, 10:05

Well, finally at last, this Viz shit is actually displaying promising signs of humour!!!
User avatar
Mushshrooms
Members
 
Posts: 753
Joined: 20th Jan 2018
Location: Erpingham Heights

Post #943 - 22 Aug 2019, 18:42

Mushshrooms » Thu Aug 22, 2019 10:05 am wrote:Well, finally at last, this Viz shit is actually displaying promising signs of humour!!!

It isn't remotely funny and has no place on my forum.

Dan
User avatar
dannynomates
Chief Moderator
 
Posts: 2028
Joined: 1st Dec 2017
Location: Locked down in my library

Post #944 - 22 Aug 2019, 23:35

dannynomates » Thu Aug 22, 2019 5:42 pm wrote:
Mushshrooms » Thu Aug 22, 2019 10:05 am wrote:Well, finally at last, this Viz shit is actually displaying promising signs of humour!!!

It isn't remotely funny and has no place on my forum.

Dan


I suppose that someone like yourself, whose whole life has been stymied by having been born with a face like a bulldog's arse, would find it rather difficult to see humour in anything, really.
User avatar
Mushshrooms
Members
 
Posts: 753
Joined: 20th Jan 2018
Location: Erpingham Heights

Post #945 - 23 Aug 2019, 07:04

Image

Back to normal. :)
User avatar
Greasy Roads
Country Member
 
Posts: 4707
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Location: In splendid isolation
Cogito ergo cogito routemaster cunnus est.

Post #946 - 23 Aug 2019, 09:27

Where's the rest of the Roger Mellie strip???
User avatar
Mushshrooms
Members
 
Posts: 753
Joined: 20th Jan 2018
Location: Erpingham Heights

Post #947 - 23 Aug 2019, 11:01

Mushshrooms » Fri Aug 23, 2019 9:27 am wrote:Where's the rest of the Roger Mellie strip???

That was it. :shrug:
User avatar
Greasy Roads
Country Member
 
Posts: 4707
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Location: In splendid isolation
Cogito ergo cogito routemaster cunnus est.

Post #948 - 24 Aug 2019, 00:12

Well, it was OK while it lasted, but a pretty sudden end, no punchline at all.
User avatar
Mushshrooms
Members
 
Posts: 753
Joined: 20th Jan 2018
Location: Erpingham Heights

Post #949 - 24 Aug 2019, 07:08

Image
User avatar
Greasy Roads
Country Member
 
Posts: 4707
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Location: In splendid isolation
Cogito ergo cogito routemaster cunnus est.

Post #950 - 24 Aug 2019, 10:45

Viz don't always do 'punchlines'. Many of their stories end without one, it's almost a 'mood' thing.

The Young Ones was like that, wasn't it?

Wish someone would punch Routemaster. :grrr:
User avatar
Sonofsmegma
The Smegma Family
 
Posts: 3106
Joined: 10th Apr 2018
Location: Locked down, for too long...
If you're going to play it out of tune, then play it out of tune properly.

Post #951 - 24 Aug 2019, 10:48

Sonofsmegma » Sat Aug 24, 2019 10:45 am wrote:Viz don't always do 'punchlines'. Many of their stories end without one, it's almost a 'mood' thing.

The Young Ones was like that, wasn't it?

Wish someone would punch Routemaster. :grrr:


I wish someone would murder you with a fucking hammer. :radged:
User avatar
routemaster
Essential Key Worker
 
Posts: 337783
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Location: Out among the diseased masses
Hit after hit! Image

Southampton 0-9 LCFC - the biggest ever away victory in the 131-year history of the Football League :lcfc:

Post #952 - 24 Aug 2019, 11:55

routemaster » Sat Aug 24, 2019 9:48 am wrote:
Sonofsmegma » Sat Aug 24, 2019 10:45 am wrote:Viz don't always do 'punchlines'. Many of their stories end without one, it's almost a 'mood' thing.

The Young Ones was like that, wasn't it?

Wish someone would punch Routemaster. :grrr:


I wish someone would murder you with a fucking hammer. :radged:


Will you please fuck that stupid party hat off of your avatar?
It got second hand real quick in the first place and is now way past it's use by date!! :grrr:
User avatar
Mushshrooms
Members
 
Posts: 753
Joined: 20th Jan 2018
Location: Erpingham Heights

Post #953 - 24 Aug 2019, 12:07

Mushshrooms » Sat Aug 24, 2019 11:55 am wrote:
routemaster » Sat Aug 24, 2019 9:48 am wrote:
Sonofsmegma » Sat Aug 24, 2019 10:45 am wrote:Viz don't always do 'punchlines'. Many of their stories end without one, it's almost a 'mood' thing.

The Young Ones was like that, wasn't it?

Wish someone would punch Routemaster. :grrr:


I wish someone would murder you with a fucking hammer. :radged:


Will you please fuck that stupid party hat off of your avatar?
It got second hand real quick in the first place and is now way past it's use by date!! :grrr:

Fuck off, it was given to me for free (no gold coins exchanged) by Forumotion (powered by phpBB) for excellent services to the board. :angry:

I suspect jealousy as your mushrooms haven't won anything. :fu:
User avatar
routemaster
Essential Key Worker
 
Posts: 337783
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Location: Out among the diseased masses
Hit after hit! Image

Southampton 0-9 LCFC - the biggest ever away victory in the 131-year history of the Football League :lcfc:

Post #954 - 24 Aug 2019, 13:16

:grrr:
User avatar
Mushshrooms
Members
 
Posts: 753
Joined: 20th Jan 2018
Location: Erpingham Heights

Post #955 - 25 Aug 2019, 08:00

Image
User avatar
Greasy Roads
Country Member
 
Posts: 4707
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Location: In splendid isolation
Cogito ergo cogito routemaster cunnus est.

Post #956 - 26 Aug 2019, 07:38

Image
User avatar
Greasy Roads
Country Member
 
Posts: 4707
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Location: In splendid isolation
Cogito ergo cogito routemaster cunnus est.

Post #957 - 27 Aug 2019, 07:05

Image
User avatar
Greasy Roads
Country Member
 
Posts: 4707
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Location: In splendid isolation
Cogito ergo cogito routemaster cunnus est.

Post #958 - 28 Aug 2019, 08:27

Image
User avatar
Greasy Roads
Country Member
 
Posts: 4707
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Location: In splendid isolation
Cogito ergo cogito routemaster cunnus est.

Post #959 - 28 Aug 2019, 20:36

Fuck this.
User avatar
DJGash
Members
 
Posts: 74
Joined: 12th Jan 2018

Post #960 - 29 Aug 2019, 07:11

Image
User avatar
Greasy Roads
Country Member
 
Posts: 4707
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Location: In splendid isolation
Cogito ergo cogito routemaster cunnus est.

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat

Website Security Test