View active topics THE FALL ONLINE FORUM



Forum led by: Connor, Hanley Went To Every Gig, Divveygoodmod, buzzliteyr, Del Boy, dannynomates
 Viz Comic ; Not as funny as it used to be

Post #1301 - 21 May 2020, 08:07

Image
User avatar
Greasy Roads
Country Member
 
Posts: 4287
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Location: In splendid isolation
Cogito ergo cogito routemaster cunnus est.

Post #1302 - 22 May 2020, 07:01

Image
User avatar
Greasy Roads
Country Member
 
Posts: 4287
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Location: In splendid isolation
Cogito ergo cogito routemaster cunnus est.

Post #1303 - 22 May 2020, 10:27

I never read this one that much - apart from the one where Tommy Brown there did a shit on his desk, saying he did it because no-one read Billy The Fish any more, and another one where they went all 3d modern art.

This is pleasantly surreal... :)
User avatar
Sonofsmegma
The Smegma Family
 
Posts: 2498
Joined: 10th Apr 2018
Location: I have Routemaster in my sights...aim, fire!
Wishing there was a cliff in Teesside...then I'd go up there and push Routemaster :wanker: off! :grrr:

Post #1304 - 22 May 2020, 10:38

Sonofsmegma » Fri May 22, 2020 10:27 am wrote:I never read this one that much - apart from the one where Tommy Brown there did a shit on his desk, saying he did it because no-one read Billy The Fish any more, and another one where they went all 3d modern art.

This is pleasantly surreal... :)

I think the one where he did a shit on his desk would have been parodying the England coach who was dismissed for copying Roger Mellie's Celebrity Shitbucket in the England dressing room. Now that is surreal. :rolleyes:
User avatar
Greasy Roads
Country Member
 
Posts: 4287
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Location: In splendid isolation
Cogito ergo cogito routemaster cunnus est.

Post #1305 - 23 May 2020, 07:09

Image
User avatar
Greasy Roads
Country Member
 
Posts: 4287
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Location: In splendid isolation
Cogito ergo cogito routemaster cunnus est.

Post #1306 - 24 May 2020, 07:22

Image
User avatar
Greasy Roads
Country Member
 
Posts: 4287
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Location: In splendid isolation
Cogito ergo cogito routemaster cunnus est.

Post #1307 - 25 May 2020, 07:38

Image
User avatar
Greasy Roads
Country Member
 
Posts: 4287
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Location: In splendid isolation
Cogito ergo cogito routemaster cunnus est.

Post #1308 - 26 May 2020, 07:07

Image
User avatar
Greasy Roads
Country Member
 
Posts: 4287
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Location: In splendid isolation
Cogito ergo cogito routemaster cunnus est.

Post #1309 - 26 May 2020, 11:06

Shaky's driving the bus, they used to feature him a lot in the old days, dad :wanker: said.
User avatar
Sonofsmegma
The Smegma Family
 
Posts: 2498
Joined: 10th Apr 2018
Location: I have Routemaster in my sights...aim, fire!
Wishing there was a cliff in Teesside...then I'd go up there and push Routemaster :wanker: off! :grrr:

Post #1310 - Yesterday, 07:04

Image
User avatar
Greasy Roads
Country Member
 
Posts: 4287
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Location: In splendid isolation
Cogito ergo cogito routemaster cunnus est.

Post #1311 - Yesterday, 13:12

Gotta admit I liked that...when I read through dad's :wanker: old Viz collection in his office, I hadn't taken to Billy The Fish so much, but that was good, liked the surreal bits, and the Gary Lineker bit at the end too. :)
User avatar
Sonofsmegma
The Smegma Family
 
Posts: 2498
Joined: 10th Apr 2018
Location: I have Routemaster in my sights...aim, fire!
Wishing there was a cliff in Teesside...then I'd go up there and push Routemaster :wanker: off! :grrr:

Post #1312 - Yesterday, 13:19

Sonofsmegma » Wed May 27, 2020 1:12 pm wrote:Gotta admit I liked that...when I read through dad's :wanker: old Viz collection in his office, I hadn't taken to Billy The Fish so much, but that was good, liked the surreal bits, and the Gary Lineker bit at the end too. :)

"Surreal bits"? What the fuck is surreal about a goalkeeping fish with pork chop sideburns? :lol:

I see the cunts spelt "Lineker" wrong. :wanker:
User avatar
routemaster
Essential Key Worker
 
Posts: 336393
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Location: Out among the diseased masses
Hit after hit! Image

Southampton 0-9 LCFC - the biggest ever away victory in the 131-year history of the Football League :lcfc:

Post #1313 - Yesterday, 13:58

routemaster » Wed May 27, 2020 12:19 pm wrote:
Sonofsmegma » Wed May 27, 2020 1:12 pm wrote:Gotta admit I liked that...when I read through dad's :wanker: old Viz collection in his office, I hadn't taken to Billy The Fish so much, but that was good, liked the surreal bits, and the Gary Lineker bit at the end too. :)

"Surreal bits"? What the fuck is surreal about a goalkeeping fish with pork chop sideburns? :lol:

I see the cunts spelt "Lineker" wrong. :wanker:


I can't *believe* how thick as pigshit you really are!!! :grrr: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker:

So, a man flying a torpedo that wasn't there before into a goal is not surreal?

The Queen Mother suddenly appearing on the pitch isn't? :angry:

A fish with a man's face being able to kick a football, hard, is not surreal? :wanker:

You truly are one thick peace of shit, Routemaster :wanker: :radged:
User avatar
Sonofsmegma
The Smegma Family
 
Posts: 2498
Joined: 10th Apr 2018
Location: I have Routemaster in my sights...aim, fire!
Wishing there was a cliff in Teesside...then I'd go up there and push Routemaster :wanker: off! :grrr:

Post #1314 - Yesterday, 14:08

Sonofsmegma » Wed May 27, 2020 1:58 pm wrote:
routemaster » Wed May 27, 2020 12:19 pm wrote:
Sonofsmegma » Wed May 27, 2020 1:12 pm wrote:Gotta admit I liked that...when I read through dad's :wanker: old Viz collection in his office, I hadn't taken to Billy The Fish so much, but that was good, liked the surreal bits, and the Gary Lineker bit at the end too. :)

"Surreal bits"? What the fuck is surreal about a goalkeeping fish with pork chop sideburns? :lol:

I see the cunts spelt "Lineker" wrong. :wanker:


I can't *believe* how thick as pigshit you really are!!! :grrr: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker:

So, a man flying a torpedo that wasn't there before into a goal is not surreal?

The Queen Mother suddenly appearing on the pitch isn't? :angry:

A fish with a man's face being able to kick a football, hard, is not surreal? :wanker:

You truly are one thick peace of shit, Routemaster :wanker: :radged:

Sonofsmegma warned for excessive profanity and failing to recognise sarcasm.

Dan
User avatar
dannynomates
Chief Moderator
 
Posts: 1876
Joined: 1st Dec 2017
Location: Locked down in my library

Previous

Return to General Chat

Website Security Test