View active topics THE FALL ONLINE FORUM

Forum led by: Connor, Hanley Went To Every Gig, Divveygoodmod, buzzliteyr, Del Boy, dannynomates
 Pets ; Show us yours here

Post #261 - 18 Feb 2021, 16:41

Every year there are tourists injured at Yellowstone National Park by Bison. A male bison can weigh a ton and is not afraid of people. Most of the people who have been gored or otherwise injured have approached with 10 - 15 feet to get photos and the animal takes a few steps forward and flips the person injuring him or her.
Father Hasil Cocteau, SJ;
BOQ Lay Preacher

The justness of individual land right is not justifiable to those to whom the land by right of first claim collectively belonged.

Post #262 - 18 Feb 2021, 17:51

I hope if there are bison in Teesside that Routemaster gets tempted to take a photo of them. :)
Sonofsmegma
The Smegma Family

Will the real God please stand up?

Post #263 - 18 Feb 2021, 21:25

If RM discovers an American Buffalo population on the Moors, he'll make enough money to be able to retire immediately :clap: He can change his name to Siouxmaster and guide tourists.
BOQ Lay Preacher

The justness of individual land right is not justifiable to those to whom the land by right of first claim collectively belonged.

Post #264 - 18 Feb 2021, 21:39

Father Hasil Cocteau, SJ; » Thu Feb 18, 2021 9:25 pm wrote:If RM discovers an American Buffalo population on the Moors, he'll make enough money to be able to retire immediately :clap: He can change his name to Siouxmaster and guide tourists.

:laugh: :clap:
routemaster
Essential Key Worker

Hit after hit! Image

Southampton 0-9 LCFC - the biggest ever away victory in the 132-year history of the Football League :lcfc:

Post #265 - 18 Feb 2021, 21:45

Father Hasil Cocteau, SJ; » Thu Feb 18, 2021 4:41 pm wrote:Every year there are tourists injured at Yellowstone National Park by Bison. A male bison can weigh a ton and is not afraid of people. Most of the people who have been gored or otherwise injured have approached with 10 - 15 feet to get photos and the animal takes a few steps forward and flips the person injuring him or her.

I'm sure your Googling was impeccable here, but I'm troubled with the notion of bison being spoken of in a thread about pets.

Father Hasil Cocteau, SJ; warned for failing to post in the relevant thread.

Dan
dannynomates
Chief Moderator

Post #266 - 18 Feb 2021, 21:52

Googling? No, I've been on special assignment to that park a couple of times in my career.

I posted what I did in response to the video of this very large animal grabbing a female as she walked from one side of the car to another and was carried away.

As to bison and pets: You are correct and I regret the error. I still stand by the comment regard RM, bison, and the moorlands.
BOQ Lay Preacher

Previous

Return to General Chat

Website Security Test