View active topics THE FALL ONLINE FORUM



Forum led by: Connor, Hanley Went To Every Gig, Divveygoodmod, buzzliteyr, Del Boy, dannynomates
 What's Pleasing You Right Now? ; Right now, this second. And why?

Post #801 - 27 May 2019, 05:06

And saint Dunstan you ignorant fop.
User avatar
FlowerCake
Members
 
Posts: 332494
Joined: 6th Jun 2018
Image

I hail the new puritan

Post #802 - 27 May 2019, 05:12

FlowerCake » Mon May 27, 2019 6:06 am wrote:And saint Dunstan you ignorant fop.

phpBB [video]


George is the boy. :)
User avatar
Greasy Roads
Country Member
 
Posts: 2928
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
World is turning, hope it don't turn away.

Post #803 - 27 May 2019, 07:41

Greasy Roads » Mon May 27, 2019 5:56 am wrote:The day is here at last! Cry God for Prince William, England and St George. :villa:

Those cunts won't help you. :rolleyes:
User avatar
routemaster
On The Buses
 
Posts: 331954
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Grade A triple platinum cunt Image

Post #804 - 27 May 2019, 07:49

routemaster » Mon May 27, 2019 8:41 am wrote:
Greasy Roads » Mon May 27, 2019 5:56 am wrote:The day is here at last! Cry God for Prince William, England and St George. :villa:

Those cunts won't help you. :rolleyes:

Image
User avatar
Greasy Roads
Country Member
 
Posts: 2928
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
World is turning, hope it don't turn away.

Post #805 - 27 May 2019, 20:03

Two days off! :drink:

Of course this will be marred with endless tales of Villa's fortunes today. :rolleyes:
User avatar
routemaster
On The Buses
 
Posts: 331954
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Grade A triple platinum cunt Image

Post #806 - 27 May 2019, 20:34

That never looked in doubt today.

:villa: :villa: :villa: :villa: :villa: :villa: :villa: :villa: :villa: :villa: :villa: :villa:
User avatar
Greasy Roads
Country Member
 
Posts: 2928
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
World is turning, hope it don't turn away.

Post #807 - 28 May 2019, 05:47

It wasn't just a dream.

:villa: :villa: :villa: :villa: :villa: :villa: :villa: :villa: :villa: :villa: :villa: :villa:
User avatar
Greasy Roads
Country Member
 
Posts: 2928
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
World is turning, hope it don't turn away.

Post #808 - 28 May 2019, 09:59

I have been at my mother's and yesterday I finished my work on the garden steps. I partially rebuilt the top one as it was higher than the rest, and so made it even higher for her, as she's 102 and very rich.

It's gone pretty well... I had to chip stonework away very carefully before relaying two large slabs. One of which broke, but I couldn't be arsed swapping it with one from a less 'ornate' part of the garden, and cement the broken bit and slab in there too. It'll be fine, there's no way she could trip and fall on it. :)

All's well that ends well... even the handyman from down the road, who's also has mental issues like me, said it looked good. :-)

Image
User avatar
The Strange One
Members
 
Posts: 148
Joined: 7th Jan 2018
The stereo Radio Lancs Clitheroe '85 set on an official LP from the master tape, please...!

Post #809 - 28 May 2019, 19:41

The Strange One » Tue May 28, 2019 10:59 am wrote:I have been at my mother's and yesterday I finished my work on the garden steps. I partially rebuilt the top one as it was higher than the rest, and so made it even higher for her, as she's 102 and very rich.

It's gone pretty well... I had to chip stonework away very carefully before relaying two large slabs. One of which broke, but I couldn't be arsed swapping it with one from a less 'ornate' part of the garden, and cement the broken bit and slab in there too. It'll be fine, there's no way she could trip and fall on it. :)

All's well that ends well... even the handyman from down the road, who's also has mental issues like me, said it looked good. :-)

Image


You'll probably get all in a tizzy about this, but I'm trying to decide whether you're simple or a fucking arsehole.
User avatar
A Worthless Man
Members
 
Posts: 201
Joined: 5th Jan 2018

Post #810 - 29 May 2019, 06:15

A Worthless Man » Tue May 28, 2019 8:41 pm wrote:
The Strange One » Tue May 28, 2019 10:59 am wrote:I have been at my mother's and yesterday I finished my work on the garden steps. I partially rebuilt the top one as it was higher than the rest, and so made it even higher for her, as she's 102 and very rich.

It's gone pretty well... I had to chip stonework away very carefully before relaying two large slabs. One of which broke, but I couldn't be arsed swapping it with one from a less 'ornate' part of the garden, and cement the broken bit and slab in there too. It'll be fine, there's no way she could trip and fall on it. :)

All's well that ends well... even the handyman from down the road, who's also has mental issues like me, said it looked good. :-)

Image


You'll probably get all in a tizzy about this, but I'm trying to decide whether you're simple or a fucking arsehole.

It's going to be one or the other or something else.

Or I could be overthinking things.
User avatar
The Strange One
Members
 
Posts: 148
Joined: 7th Jan 2018
The stereo Radio Lancs Clitheroe '85 set on an official LP from the master tape, please...!

Post #811 - 08 Jun 2019, 06:14

Routemaster is working long hours today. :)
User avatar
Jim Skidder
Members
 
Posts: 3550
Joined: 9th Jan 2018
Proud to be a plant wrangler from Texas. :)

Post #812 - 08 Jun 2019, 07:48

Jim Skidder » Sat Jun 08, 2019 7:14 am wrote:Routemaster is working long hours today. :)

Park n ride, plenty of scope for a quick visit. :wave:
User avatar
routemaster
On The Buses
 
Posts: 331954
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Grade A triple platinum cunt Image

Post #813 - 08 Jun 2019, 07:58

Fuck off.

:finger:

:)
User avatar
Sonofsmegma
The Smegma Family
 
Posts: 1410
Joined: 10th Apr 2018

Post #814 - 08 Jun 2019, 08:46

routemaster » Sat Jun 08, 2019 8:48 am wrote:
Jim Skidder » Sat Jun 08, 2019 7:14 am wrote:Routemaster is working long hours today. :)

Park n ride, plenty of scope for a quick visit. :wave:

Or Ride n Crash as it's known locally. :(
User avatar
Jim Skidder
Members
 
Posts: 3550
Joined: 9th Jan 2018
Proud to be a plant wrangler from Texas. :)

Post #815 - 08 Jun 2019, 09:28

West cliff Whitby last trip.
Image

Passenger count
Image

:)
User avatar
routemaster
On The Buses
 
Posts: 331954
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Grade A triple platinum cunt Image

Post #816 - 08 Jun 2019, 09:37

No surprise there.

They saw *you* were driving, phone at hand at the wheel :wanker: , and scarpered. :grrr:

So much for it being a service to the public. :radged:
User avatar
Sonofsmegma
The Smegma Family
 
Posts: 1410
Joined: 10th Apr 2018

Post #817 - 08 Jun 2019, 10:51

Sonofsmegma » Sat Jun 08, 2019 10:37 am wrote:No surprise there.

They saw *you* were driving, phone at hand at the wheel :wanker: , and scarpered. :grrr:

So much for it being a service to the public. :radged:

An empty bus is a happy bus, you cunt. :huh:
User avatar
routemaster
On The Buses
 
Posts: 331954
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Grade A triple platinum cunt Image

Post #818 - 08 Jun 2019, 21:24

This site’s been absolutely perfect for me all day, sometimes even allowing me to write a post and hit the Submit button. Anybody else?

I wonder how the Tapatalk site is so utterly fucking wank? :shrug:
User avatar
Del Boy
Moderator
 
Posts: 76
Joined: 1st Dec 2017

Post #819 - 09 Jun 2019, 06:08

I am working short hours today, in fact I am working no hours at all. :)
User avatar
Greasy Roads
Country Member
 
Posts: 2928
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
World is turning, hope it don't turn away.

Post #820 - 09 Jun 2019, 07:31

Greasy Roads » Sun Jun 09, 2019 7:08 am wrote:I am working short hours today, in fact I am working no hours at all. :)

That paint must be dry now, you can give it a second coat. :wtf:
User avatar
routemaster
On The Buses
 
Posts: 331954
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Grade A triple platinum cunt Image

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat

Website Security Test