View active topics THE FALL ONLINE FORUM



Forum led by: Connor, Hanley Went To Every Gig, Divveygoodmod, buzzliteyr, Del Boy, dannynomates
 What's Pleasing You Right Now? ; Right now, this second. And why?

Post #1321 - 21 Oct 2020, 23:17

Conspiracy: Drugs Punks and Death on Channel 5...they just talked about the drugs raid - back in dad's :wanker2: time, way before mine, when Mick Jagger and Keith Richard got arrested. Oh, thought they'd missed it but they are now talking about the alleged 'Mars bar' incident. :snigger:

Acceptable likenesses of the main protagonists in a re-enactment they've filmed (Keef, Mick, Marianne)...and they had Keith looking out the window when the police are standing outside, saying in a drugged state "what are those goblins from another planet?" :grin:
User avatar
Sonofsmegma
The Smegma Family
 
Posts: 4003
Joined: 10th Apr 2018
Location: Locked down, forever because I'm a cunt
If you're going to play it out of tune, then play it out of tune properly.

Post #1322 - 23 Oct 2020, 06:52

:lcfc: :lcfc: :lcfc:
User avatar
routemaster
Essential Key Worker
 
Posts: 339944
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Location: Beneath the heights of the North York Moors
Hit after hit! Image

Southampton 0-9 LCFC - the biggest ever away victory in the 132-year history of the Football League :lcfc:

Post #1323 - 23 Oct 2020, 07:02


A victory over a minor Ukrainian side with a tart refereeing. :wanker:
User avatar
Greasy Roads
Country Member
 
Posts: 5512
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Location: Leafy Worcestershire, hub of the universe
Cogito ergo cogito routemaster cunnus est.

Post #1324 - 23 Oct 2020, 09:05

Greasy Roads » Fri Oct 23, 2020 8:02 am wrote:

A victory over a minor Ukrainian side with a tart refereeing. :wanker:

What European tournament are Villa playing in this season? :fu:
User avatar
routemaster
Essential Key Worker
 
Posts: 339944
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Location: Beneath the heights of the North York Moors
Hit after hit! Image

Southampton 0-9 LCFC - the biggest ever away victory in the 132-year history of the Football League :lcfc:

Post #1325 - 23 Oct 2020, 09:38

routemaster » Fri Oct 23, 2020 10:05 am wrote:
Greasy Roads » Fri Oct 23, 2020 8:02 am wrote:

A victory over a minor Ukrainian side with a tart refereeing. :wanker:

What European tournament are Villa playing in this season? :fu:

The FA Cup. :)
User avatar
Greasy Roads
Country Member
 
Posts: 5512
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Location: Leafy Worcestershire, hub of the universe
Cogito ergo cogito routemaster cunnus est.

Post #1326 - 23 Oct 2020, 10:51

Greasy Roads » Fri Oct 23, 2020 10:38 am wrote:
routemaster » Fri Oct 23, 2020 10:05 am wrote:
Greasy Roads » Fri Oct 23, 2020 8:02 am wrote:

A victory over a minor Ukrainian side with a tart refereeing. :wanker:

What European tournament are Villa playing in this season? :fu:

The FA Cup. :)

Cunt. :grrr:
User avatar
routemaster
Essential Key Worker
 
Posts: 339944
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Location: Beneath the heights of the North York Moors
Hit after hit! Image

Southampton 0-9 LCFC - the biggest ever away victory in the 132-year history of the Football League :lcfc:

Post #1327 - 23 Oct 2020, 12:21

User avatar
Sonofsmegma
The Smegma Family
 
Posts: 4003
Joined: 10th Apr 2018
Location: Locked down, forever because I'm a cunt
If you're going to play it out of tune, then play it out of tune properly.

Post #1328 - 23 Oct 2020, 13:54

Sonofsmegma » Fri Oct 23, 2020 1:21 pm wrote:

The rules of snooker clearly state that the game must be played with a cue therefore each of these shots is a foul stroke.

Dan
User avatar
dannynomates
Chief Moderator
 
Posts: 2233
Joined: 1st Dec 2017
Location: Locked down in my library

Post #1329 - 06 Nov 2020, 19:03

The scene of my latest triumph at 4.30pm today.
Image
I managed to intercept the postal worker emptying the box and retrieve my letter posted last night and adjust the title of the addressee. :clap:
User avatar
Happy Jack
Members
 
Posts: 1154
Joined: 17th Oct 2019
Location: Tracked and traced at The Dog & Duck
Sweet and tender hooligan.

Post #1330 - 06 Nov 2020, 19:27

Happy Jack » Fri Nov 06, 2020 7:03 pm wrote:The scene of my latest triumph at 4.30pm today.
Image
I managed to intercept the postal worker emptying the box and retrieve my letter posted last night and adjust the title of the addressee. :clap:

I have reported this to the Post Office. Hopefully the postman will lose his job.

Dan
User avatar
dannynomates
Chief Moderator
 
Posts: 2233
Joined: 1st Dec 2017
Location: Locked down in my library

Post #1331 - 06 Nov 2020, 20:28

dannynomates » Fri Nov 06, 2020 7:27 pm wrote:
Happy Jack » Fri Nov 06, 2020 7:03 pm wrote:The scene of my latest triumph at 4.30pm today.
Image
I managed to intercept the postal worker emptying the box and retrieve my letter posted last night and adjust the title of the addressee. :clap:

I have reported this to the Post Office. Hopefully the postman will lose his job.

Dan

How do you know it was a postman? I thought you advocated equal rights, this could have been a postwoman. :wtf:
User avatar
Amber
Members
 
Posts: 241
Joined: 3rd Feb 2018
Location: The White Horse, Stokesley

Post #1332 - 06 Nov 2020, 21:01

Amber » Fri Nov 06, 2020 8:28 pm wrote:
dannynomates » Fri Nov 06, 2020 7:27 pm wrote:
Happy Jack » Fri Nov 06, 2020 7:03 pm wrote:The scene of my latest triumph at 4.30pm today.
Image
I managed to intercept the postal worker emptying the box and retrieve my letter posted last night and adjust the title of the addressee. :clap:

I have reported this to the Post Office. Hopefully the postman will lose his job.

Dan

How do you know it was a postman? I thought you advocated equal rights, this could have been a postwoman. :wtf:

Amber warned for suggesting that I am in any way sexist.

Dan
User avatar
dannynomates
Chief Moderator
 
Posts: 2233
Joined: 1st Dec 2017
Location: Locked down in my library

Post #1333 - 06 Nov 2020, 21:11

It was a letter to my psychiatrist.

So you can all fuck off. :huh:
User avatar
Happy Jack
Members
 
Posts: 1154
Joined: 17th Oct 2019
Location: Tracked and traced at The Dog & Duck
Sweet and tender hooligan.

Post #1334 - 06 Nov 2020, 23:25

You don't have to use this language HJ. :shake: Just tell us to go away and we'll fuck off. :)
User avatar
Father Hasil Cocteau, SJ;
BOQ Lay Preacher
 
Posts: 8622
Joined: 28th Jul 2019
Location: Way back in the hills
...before you the wimpled past, behind you the hallooing future...

...Zoom! There goes the gay fuckerteer chasing the tail of light.....

...The habitual myth has an eagerness to quit...

...Visionary Tics Shivering In The Chest...

Post #1335 - 07 Nov 2020, 00:44

Happy Jack » Fri Nov 06, 2020 9:11 pm wrote:It was a letter to my psychiatrist.


Now there's a cunt with his work cut out for him!!
User avatar
Mushshrooms
Members
 
Posts: 870
Joined: 20th Jan 2018
Location: Erpingham Heights

Post #1336 - 07 Nov 2020, 12:49

Happy Jack » Yesterday, 21:11 wrote:It was a letter to my psychiatrist.

So you can all fuck off. :huh:


The letter was a thank you for helping me overcome my anxiety, worry and regret, and then I was full of anxiety, worry and regret about the letter.

:faceslap:
User avatar
Happy Jack
Members
 
Posts: 1154
Joined: 17th Oct 2019
Location: Tracked and traced at The Dog & Duck
Sweet and tender hooligan.

Post #1337 - 07 Nov 2020, 22:19

Seeing this article and the first bit is about a cat. :)

I might even investigate the LP GR was so glad to get.

"... this guy shows up at the gate around midnight, meowing.”
A light-brown kitten with long white paws, only a few months old, leans contentedly against her shoulder. “I hope nobody comes to claim him,” she confides softly."

Image

Image

Image

Joni Mitchell: 'I'm a fool for love. I make the same mistake over and over'
Cameron Crowe

https://www.theguardian.com/music/2020/ ... obal-en-GB
User avatar
Sonofsmegma
The Smegma Family
 
Posts: 4003
Joined: 10th Apr 2018
Location: Locked down, forever because I'm a cunt
If you're going to play it out of tune, then play it out of tune properly.

Post #1338 - 09 Nov 2020, 14:55

Following your covid-19 test, your result is NOT DETECTED


That's negative - I checked. :grin:
User avatar
routemaster
Essential Key Worker
 
Posts: 339944
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Location: Beneath the heights of the North York Moors
Hit after hit! Image

Southampton 0-9 LCFC - the biggest ever away victory in the 132-year history of the Football League :lcfc:

Post #1339 - 09 Nov 2020, 15:11

I hope it was the covid that was Not Detected and not one of the more important internal organs. :)

Congrats!
User avatar
Father Hasil Cocteau, SJ;
BOQ Lay Preacher
 
Posts: 8622
Joined: 28th Jul 2019
Location: Way back in the hills
...before you the wimpled past, behind you the hallooing future...

...Zoom! There goes the gay fuckerteer chasing the tail of light.....

...The habitual myth has an eagerness to quit...

...Visionary Tics Shivering In The Chest...

Post #1340 - 09 Nov 2020, 15:12

Father Hasil Cocteau, SJ; » Mon Nov 09, 2020 3:11 pm wrote:I hope it was the covid that was Not Detected and not one of the more important internal organs. :)

Congrats!

Thank you FHC. :lol:
User avatar
routemaster
Essential Key Worker
 
Posts: 339944
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Location: Beneath the heights of the North York Moors
Hit after hit! Image

Southampton 0-9 LCFC - the biggest ever away victory in the 132-year history of the Football League :lcfc:

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat

Website Security Test