View active topics THE FALL ONLINE FORUM

Forum led by: Connor, Hanley Went To Every Gig, Divveygoodmod, buzzliteyr, Del Boy, dannynomates
 What's Pleasing You Right Now? ; Right now, this second. And why?

Post #1401 - 14 Dec 2020, 17:09

The Full Monty on Ice on TV tomorrow looks informative and interesting

Sonofsmegma
The Smegma Family

Will the real God please stand up?

Post #1402 - 15 Dec 2020, 21:02

I have new neighbours. A couple of young lasses from Scotland. We are making so much booze at the Brewery in the run up to Christmas there is a shedload of free stuff going- dented cans, wrongly labelled, date not readable, slight underfills etc...
So being neighbourly I made up a few boxes for them.
This is what I got in return tonight.
I automatically refused as you cannot take a Scotch person's last bottle. But they went into the kichen and emerged saying ''It's ok, we have more', and they did.
Good neighbours next door. And they said they do not hear my music, but if they did they would not mind. They said 'We would just dance along' :grin:

Happy Jack
Members

Sweet and tender hooligan.

Post #1403 - 15 Dec 2020, 21:36

Sonofsmegma » Yesterday, 17:09 wrote:The Full Monty on Ice on TV tomorrow looks informative and interesting

I saw Hamlet On Ice and Denny Morrison, as Hamlet, the former Olympic speed skating champ from Canada, is one of the best Shakespearean ice skating actors I've seen. He has to be seen to be believed...the poetry in motion and the skate blades swishing in iambic pentameter...It leaves one short of breath. :)
Father Hasil Cocteau, SJ;
BOQ Lay Preacher

The justness of individual land right is not justifiable to those to whom the land by right of first claim collectively belonged.

Post #1404 - 15 Dec 2020, 21:52

Happy Jack » Tue Dec 15, 2020 9:02 pm wrote:I have new neighbours. A couple of young lasses from Scotland. We are making so much booze at the Brewery in the run up to Christmas there is a shedload of free stuff going- dented cans, wrongly labelled, date not readable, slight underfills etc...

So being neighbourly, you thought you'd try for a threesome. :wanker:

Didn't quite work, did it? :snigger:
routemaster
Essential Key Worker

Hit after hit! Image

Southampton 0-9 LCFC - the biggest ever away victory in the 132-year history of the Football League :lcfc:

Post #1405 - 15 Dec 2020, 23:00

routemaster » Today, 21:52 wrote:
Happy Jack » Tue Dec 15, 2020 9:02 pm wrote:I have new neighbours. A couple of young lasses from Scotland. We are making so much booze at the Brewery in the run up to Christmas there is a shedload of free stuff going- dented cans, wrongly labelled, date not readable, slight underfills etc...

I am happily married you cunt. :angry:

I was being nice to my new neighbours. We do that in Cumbria, not expecxting anything in return.

This is not Teeside :wanker:
Happy Jack
Members

Sweet and tender hooligan.

Post #1406 - 15 Dec 2020, 23:02

Happy Jack » Tue Dec 15, 2020 11:00 pm wrote:

I was being nice to my new neighbours. We do that in Cumbria, not expecxting anything in return.

Teesside. :huh:

I'm not from Teesside. :grrr:
routemaster
Essential Key Worker

Hit after hit! Image

Southampton 0-9 LCFC - the biggest ever away victory in the 132-year history of the Football League :lcfc:

Post #1407 - 15 Dec 2020, 23:34

Happy Jack » Tue Dec 15, 2020 11:00 pm wrote:

:grin:
Sonofsmegma
The Smegma Family

Post #1408 - 19 Dec 2020, 18:25

Dad :wanker2: had left Talking Pictures channel on after he watched some old film.

This was on next... a road safety film from the 40s made by the West Riding Constabulary. Yes, I know. :rolleyes:

But it's actually pretty funny at times, could see where Harry Enfield got his ideas for his Chomondly Warner sketches from the way they talk here. :grin:

Just found the British Film Institute page on it -

"Road accidents were a serious problem after the war, but this police road safety film, with its impressive stunts, is unwittingly worthy of an early Mack Sennett comedy.

From feckless mothers pushing their prams across roads without looking, to a Dick Dastardly character in his sports car, we see the dangers of road accidents brought to life by the West Riding Constabulary just after the war in 1947, when drivers still used hand signals. The perilous looking stunts are given an extra twist by the unintentionally comic voiceover of actor Patrick Holt: “There will be a husband home for tea after all, but only just!”

With the post-war increase in traffic, and traffic accidents, there was a clear need for campaigns for road safety. These went back to the end of WWI, with the Royal Society for the Prevention of Accidents being formed later in 1941 – the year which still holds the record for the highest numbers of deaths on the roads (thanks to the blackouts). In the decades after the end of the war West Riding Constabulary seemed to vie with Humberside Police as to who could make a road safety film with the most impact, and this one is clearly in the running."

BFI page link -
https://player.bfi.org.uk/free/film/wat ... 947-online

youtube version here
phpBB [video]
Sonofsmegma
The Smegma Family

Post #1409 - 21 Dec 2020, 18:32

That's me on the right. :)

And Routemaster on the left :angry:, having just hit him. :devil:
Sonofsmegma
The Smegma Family

Post #1410 - 21 Dec 2020, 18:44

Sonofsmegma » Mon Dec 21, 2020 6:32 pm wrote:

That's me on the right. :)

And Routemaster on the left :angry:, having just hit him. :devil:

I appear to have decapitated you, you cunt. :)
routemaster
Essential Key Worker

Hit after hit! Image

Post #1411 - 21 Dec 2020, 19:12

See that bit of shadow: That's me with a Zippo and a can of lighter fluid. :)
Father Hasil Cocteau, SJ;
BOQ Lay Preacher

The justness of individual land right is not justifiable to those to whom the land by right of first claim collectively belonged.

Post #1412 - 26 Dec 2020, 08:03

:)
Dr Ron Jock
Members

Making America great again.

Post #1413 - 29 Dec 2020, 10:11

Watching Jason and the Argonauts - it's brilliant. :clap:

Greasy needs to put the Jason and the Lagernauts story on the Viz thread in its honour soon, if he hasn't shared it there already. :)

She's lovely :wub:

Hmm, one for Butch here

Sonofsmegma
The Smegma Family

Post #1414 - 29 Dec 2020, 10:49

I hope this guy chases and hunts down Routemaster :wanker: next time he climbs out of his bus. :angry:

Talos, in Teesside soon.

Sonofsmegma
The Smegma Family

Post #1415 - 31 Dec 2020, 22:24

Watching the Likely Lads film. Terry to Bob - "I'd offer you a beer, but I've only got 6 cans". :)
Sonofsmegma
The Smegma Family

Post #1416 - 08 Jan 2021, 00:07

Went out for a drive with dad :wanker2: earlier.

He took his smaller car, rather than the fucking 4 x 4, and let me drive. On a big roundabout, I couldn't take the turn I wanted as there was some jostling for position - I sped up and took the outer lane on the dual carriageway we joined instead. A driver of a big van behind seemed to object, and made that clear. I sped up more, the cunt still drove close, but it got to the point where his ego relented and he realised he was going faster than he wanted or needed to go.

We soon took the next exit from the dual carriageway, and I naturally took the ramp up to the junction on leaving it at a slower speed. The van driver, still behind once more, got closer again. On going round the roundabout to the road we were joining, it became apparent he seemed to have some idea that I should abandon lane control and switch lanes to let him pass. :wanker:

As the road progressed, I kept finding the shit was getting closer and closer once more. Instead of ramming the brakes on, which while frightening some drivers could have a bad result for us given the size of said van, I got another idea - as I saw a bus was coming up to the next roundabout. I accelerated, and crossed the roundabout safely, without cutting the bus up, and thus placed the bus neatly between us and him.

That taught the cunt a lesson :devil:. He was hardly going to get anywhere fast now. :snigger:

Try it yourself if you get the opportunity in situations like these. :grin: :)
Sonofsmegma
The Smegma Family

Post #1417 - 08 Jan 2021, 07:30

Sonofsmegma » Fri Jan 08, 2021 12:07 am wrote:Went out for a drive with dad :wanker2: earlier.

He took his smaller car, rather than the fucking 4 x 4, and let me drive. On a big roundabout, I couldn't take the turn I wanted as there was some jostling for position - I sped up and took the outer lane on the dual carriageway we joined instead. A driver of a big van behind seemed to object, and made that clear. I sped up more, the cunt still drove close, but it got to the point where his ego relented and he realised he was going faster than he wanted or needed to go.

We soon took the next exit from the dual carriageway, and I naturally took the ramp up to the junction on leaving it at a slower speed. The van driver, still behind once more, got closer again. On going round the roundabout to the road we were joining, it became apparent he seemed to have some idea that I should abandon lane control and switch lanes to let him pass. :wanker:

As the road progressed, I kept finding the shit was getting closer and closer once more. Instead of ramming the brakes on, which while frightening some drivers could have a bad result for us given the size of said van, I got another idea - as I saw a bus was coming up to the next roundabout. I accelerated, and crossed the roundabout safely, without cutting the bus up, and thus placed the bus neatly between us and him.

That taught the cunt a lesson :devil:. He was hardly going to get anywhere fast now. :snigger:

Just let him pass: it's much safer to have cunts like that in front of you. :huh:
Greasy Roads
Country Member

Cogito ergo cogito routemaster cunnus est.

Post #1418 - 08 Jan 2021, 08:43

Sonofsmegma » Fri Jan 08, 2021 12:07 am wrote:Went out for a drive with dad :wanker2: earlier.

Sonofsmegma warned for excessive profanity and reckless driving endangering a bus.

Dan
dannynomates
Chief Moderator

Post #1419 - 09 Jan 2021, 08:44

:villa:
Greasy Roads
Country Member

Cogito ergo cogito routemaster cunnus est.

Previous

Return to General Chat

Website Security Test