View active topics THE FALL ONLINE FORUM



Forum led by: Connor, Hanley Went To Every Gig, Divveygoodmod, buzzliteyr, Del Boy, dannynomates
 What's Pleasing You Right Now? ; Right now, this second. And why?

Post #861 - 10 Jul 2019, 21:24

routemaster » Wed Jul 10, 2019 8:48 pm wrote:My speech bubble has gone. :clap:


What fucking "speech bubble"??? :shrug: :shrug:
User avatar
Mushshrooms
Members
 
Posts: 479
Joined: 20th Jan 2018

Post #862 - 10 Jul 2019, 21:25

Mushshrooms » Wed Jul 10, 2019 10:24 pm wrote:
routemaster » Wed Jul 10, 2019 8:48 pm wrote:My speech bubble has gone. :clap:


What fucking "speech bubble"??? :shrug: :shrug:

Did you not get a speech bubble? B-)
User avatar
routemaster
On The Buses
 
Posts: 332837
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Location: Teesside
Hit after hit! Image

Post #863 - 11 Jul 2019, 03:13

nope
User avatar
Mushshrooms
Members
 
Posts: 479
Joined: 20th Jan 2018


Post #865 - 29 Jul 2019, 05:05

I can't wait for Fantasy Football to start again. :devil:
User avatar
Oliver Shergar
Members
 
Posts: 14
Joined: 7th Apr 2019

Post #866 - 29 Jul 2019, 07:21

Oliver Shergar » Mon Jul 29, 2019 6:05 am wrote:I can't wait for Fantasy Football to start again. :devil:

You cheating cunt. :grrr:
User avatar
routemaster
On The Buses
 
Posts: 332837
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Location: Teesside
Hit after hit! Image

Post #867 - 14 Aug 2019, 12:54

Took the BMW in to be serviced today and it turns out to have a service pack I didn't know about so I get free servicing for two years. :)
User avatar
Greasy Roads
Country Member
 
Posts: 3133
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Location: No fixed abode
World is turning, hope it don't turn away.

Post #868 - 14 Aug 2019, 22:48

Lucky you, you're going to need it, considering the appalling reliability record of those German shitboxes.
User avatar
Mushshrooms
Members
 
Posts: 479
Joined: 20th Jan 2018

Post #869 - 24 Aug 2019, 06:17

Image

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/20 ... ment-3000/

Uefa judge proddy cunts Rangers's chants as racist and close stand in punishment, with 3,000 fans set to miss out. :clap:
User avatar
Gruff
Members
 
Posts: 213
Joined: 5th Jan 2018

Post #870 - 25 Aug 2019, 21:43

Image

Click on the slippers. :)
User avatar
Divveygoodmod
Moderator
 
Posts: 135
Joined: 1st Dec 2017
"Exceedingly good cakes."

__ Mr Kipling

Post #871 - 25 Aug 2019, 21:46

Divveygoodmod » Sun Aug 25, 2019 10:43 pm wrote:Image

Click on the slippers. :)


Nothing happens, it doesn't work, but I'm sure it would be incredibly underwhelming if it did.
User avatar
Slushy
Members
 
Posts: 419
Joined: 5th Jan 2018
Location: Lidyard Hall
Image

Ich bin Arnold Mühren. Bitte alle austeigen Mütterficken.

Post #872 - 25 Aug 2019, 21:50

It's all over the internet that nothing happens. :huh:
User avatar
StuckupPercy
Members
 
Posts: 526
Joined: 6th Jan 2018

Post #873 - 25 Aug 2019, 22:00

StuckupPercy » Sun Aug 25, 2019 10:50 pm wrote:It's all over the internet that nothing happens. :huh:

I've trawled the internet and found one that does work, it's awesome. :heart:

Image
User avatar
Slushy
Members
 
Posts: 419
Joined: 5th Jan 2018
Location: Lidyard Hall
Image

Ich bin Arnold Mühren. Bitte alle austeigen Mütterficken.

Post #874 - 26 Aug 2019, 06:24

Slushy » Sun Aug 25, 2019 11:00 pm wrote:
StuckupPercy » Sun Aug 25, 2019 10:50 pm wrote:It's all over the internet that nothing happens. :huh:

I've trawled the internet and found one that does work, it's awesome. :heart:

Image

And you learnt about it how?
User avatar
Divveygoodmod
Moderator
 
Posts: 135
Joined: 1st Dec 2017
"Exceedingly good cakes."

__ Mr Kipling

Post #875 - 26 Aug 2019, 09:00

Divveygoodmod » Mon Aug 26, 2019 7:24 am wrote:
Slushy » Sun Aug 25, 2019 11:00 pm wrote:
StuckupPercy » Sun Aug 25, 2019 10:50 pm wrote:It's all over the internet that nothing happens. :huh:

I've trawled the internet and found one that does work, it's awesome. :heart:

Image

And you learnt about it how?

Image
User avatar
Slushy
Members
 
Posts: 419
Joined: 5th Jan 2018
Location: Lidyard Hall
Image

Ich bin Arnold Mühren. Bitte alle austeigen Mütterficken.

Post #876 - 26 Aug 2019, 09:17

Slushy » Mon Aug 26, 2019 10:00 am wrote:
Divveygoodmod » Mon Aug 26, 2019 7:24 am wrote:
Slushy » Sun Aug 25, 2019 11:00 pm wrote:
StuckupPercy » Sun Aug 25, 2019 10:50 pm wrote:It's all over the internet that nothing happens. :huh:

I've trawled the internet and found one that does work, it's awesome. :heart:

Image

And you learnt about it how?

Image

Seeing this has changed my life.
User avatar
Aubrey The Cat In The Hat
Members
 
Posts: 136
Joined: 6th Jan 2018

Post #877 - 26 Aug 2019, 12:17

Aubrey The Cat In The Hat » Mon Aug 26, 2019 10:17 am wrote:
Slushy » Mon Aug 26, 2019 10:00 am wrote:
Divveygoodmod » Mon Aug 26, 2019 7:24 am wrote:
Slushy » Sun Aug 25, 2019 11:00 pm wrote:
StuckupPercy » Sun Aug 25, 2019 10:50 pm wrote:It's all over the internet that nothing happens. :huh:

I've trawled the internet and found one that does work, it's awesome. :heart:

Image

And you learnt about it how?

Image

Seeing this has changed my life.

And there was me being inscrutable and gnomic again.
User avatar
Divveygoodmod
Moderator
 
Posts: 135
Joined: 1st Dec 2017
"Exceedingly good cakes."

__ Mr Kipling

Post #878 - 27 Aug 2019, 19:47

phpBB [video]


:)
User avatar
Potty
Members
 
Posts: 95
Joined: 7th Jan 2018

Post #879 - 27 Aug 2019, 20:04

Potty » Tue Aug 27, 2019 8:47 pm wrote:
phpBB [video]


:)

That made my wick shake. :)
User avatar
Steve70nearly
Members
 
Posts: 157
Joined: 30th Mar 2018
Location: Llamlovli

Post #880 - 27 Aug 2019, 20:10

Steve70nearly » Tue Aug 27, 2019 9:04 pm wrote:
Potty » Tue Aug 27, 2019 8:47 pm wrote:
phpBB [video]


:)

That made my wick shake. :)

You sick fuck. :angry:
User avatar
Potty
Members
 
Posts: 95
Joined: 7th Jan 2018

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat

Website Security Test