View active topics THE FALL ONLINE FORUM



Forum led by: Connor, Hanley Went To Every Gig, Divveygoodmod, buzzliteyr, Del Boy, dannynomates
 What's Pleasing You Right Now? ; Right now, this second. And why?

Post #1 - 08 Jan 2018, 17:20

The evenings are getting lighter. :)
User avatar
Buys Curios
Members
 
Posts: 128
Joined: 5th Jan 2018

Post #2 - 09 Jan 2018, 08:35

Image

https://twitter.com/HeybridgeFC

Heybridge Gardens FC Twitter account. :lol:
User avatar
Divveygoodmod
Moderator
 
Posts: 67
Joined: 1st Dec 2017

Post #3 - 13 Jan 2018, 09:55

Being a moderator, that's what's pleasing me. It gives me a sense of power that I don't get elsewhere in life.

Dan
User avatar
dannynomates
Chief Moderator
 
Posts: 923
Joined: 1st Dec 2017

Post #4 - 13 Jan 2018, 12:20

dannynomates, Jan 13 2018, 09:55:42 AM wrote:Being a moderator, that's what's pleasing me. It gives me a sense of power that I don't get elsewhere in life.

Dan
:wanker:
User avatar
routemaster
On The Buses
 
Posts: 331305
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Grade A triple platinum cunt Image

Post #5 - 13 Jan 2018, 17:59

Some cunt in a football prediction league I'm in has played his joker and only scored 18. :)
User avatar
Greasy Roads
Country Member
 
Posts: 1539
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Happy Days!

Post #6 - 13 Jan 2018, 18:47

Greasy Roads, Jan 13 2018, 05:59:39 PM wrote:Some cunt in a football prediction league I'm in has played his joker and only scored 18. :)

Fucking Watford equalised. :grrr:

Edit: 21 actually
User avatar
routemaster
On The Buses
 
Posts: 331305
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Grade A triple platinum cunt Image

Post #7 - 13 Jan 2018, 18:50

Some other cunt in a football prediction league I'm in has only scored 7. :wanker:
User avatar
routemaster
On The Buses
 
Posts: 331305
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Grade A triple platinum cunt Image

Post #8 - 13 Jan 2018, 21:51

routemaster, Jan 13 2018, 06:50:36 PM wrote:Some other cunt in a football prediction league I'm in has only scored 7. :wanker:
Would this be the other cunt that you're still 11 points behind? :wanker:
User avatar
Greasy Roads
Country Member
 
Posts: 1539
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Happy Days!

Post #9 - 13 Jan 2018, 22:20

Greasy Roads, Jan 13 2018, 09:51:39 PM wrote:
routemaster, Jan 13 2018, 06:50:36 PM wrote:Some other cunt in a football prediction league I'm in has only scored 7. :wanker:
Would this be the other cunt that you're still 11 points behind? :wanker:

The post Xmas change of fortune has begun. :grrr:



Although my FOF predictions have been fucking shocking again :(
User avatar
routemaster
On The Buses
 
Posts: 331305
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Grade A triple platinum cunt Image

Post #10 - 16 Jan 2018, 15:21

The wife's caught avian flu. I can stop feeding the pigeons now.
User avatar
SteveInPaignton
Members
 
Posts: 55
Joined: 12th Jan 2018

Post #11 - 19 Jan 2018, 17:34

User avatar
Starsky-Jalfrezi
Members
 
Posts: 75
Joined: 4th Jan 2018

Post #12 - 19 Jan 2018, 18:39

This forum. :)
User avatar
Buys Curios
Members
 
Posts: 128
Joined: 5th Jan 2018

Post #13 - 19 Jan 2018, 21:01

Buys Curios, Jan 19 2018, 06:39:24 PM wrote:This forum. :)
Image
User avatar
SteveSummerOf69
Members
 
Posts: 19
Joined: 6th Jan 2018

Post #14 - 20 Jan 2018, 17:07

Not having had a drink since Christmas.
User avatar
FlowerCake
Members
 
Posts: 331740
Joined: 6th Jun 2018
Image

Post #15 - 20 Jan 2018, 22:24

FlowerCake, Jan 20 2018, 05:07:42 PM wrote:Not having had a drink since Christmas.
We can assume then, given your post there and your signature, that you are in fact pissed as an arsehole.

The fact you have "not had A drink since Christmas" leads one to suspect you have in reality had many many drinks since Christmas. It shocks and bothers me the frankly poor grasp of basic grammar I find spread across this forum of ours. :(

Dan
User avatar
dannynomates
Chief Moderator
 
Posts: 923
Joined: 1st Dec 2017

Post #16 - 21 Jan 2018, 01:45

:grrr:
User avatar
FlowerCake
Members
 
Posts: 331740
Joined: 6th Jun 2018
Image

Post #17 - 21 Jan 2018, 01:51

dannynomates, Jan 20 2018, 10:24:14 PM wrote:
FlowerCake, Jan 20 2018, 05:07:42 PM wrote:Not having had a drink since Christmas.
We can assume then, given your post there and your signature, that you are in fact pissed as an arsehole.

The fact you have "not had A drink since Christmas" leads one to suspect you have in reality had many many drinks since Christmas. It shocks and bothers me the frankly poor grasp of basic grammar I find spread across this forum of ours. :(

Dan
FYI it's called polysemousness, Mr grammarian. :whistle:
User avatar
FlowerCake
Members
 
Posts: 331740
Joined: 6th Jun 2018
Image

Post #18 - 21 Jan 2018, 09:05

Work's going well, everyone keeps bringing me their stuff to help out with. It's very rewarding, even if I am there until 10.00 every night. I keep glancing at the long-haired girl in accounts. :wub:
User avatar
The Strange One
Members
 
Posts: 124
Joined: 7th Jan 2018
Image

Post #19 - 21 Jan 2018, 17:43

What's pleasing me is Routemaster at -9 posts.
User avatar
FlowerCake
Members
 
Posts: 331740
Joined: 6th Jun 2018
Image

Post #20 - 21 Jan 2018, 23:25

FlowerCake, Jan 21 2018, 05:43:33 PM wrote:What's pleasing me is Routemaster at -9 posts.
Even more pleased to see Flower Cake on -19. :finger:
User avatar
routemaster
On The Buses
 
Posts: 331305
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Grade A triple platinum cunt Image

Next

Return to General Chat