View active topics THE FALL ONLINE FORUM



Forum led by: Connor, Hanley Went To Every Gig, Divveygoodmod, buzzliteyr, Del Boy, dannynomates
 Football Thread ; When Saturday comes

Post #621 - 29 Dec 2018, 17:12

What a crock of fucking shite, god knows what's happening with Leicester. We beat Chelsea and Man City over the Xmas weekend, then lose 0-1 to a team of sheep shaggers facing relegation. Puel will be looking at the sack soon, he's already out of favour with the board who as we know, despite free mince pies and beer, are ruthless with managers. There was no need to take Vardy off today, absolute fucking shambles. :angry:


edit: And there's 23 points sitting on my Fantasy team bench. :grrr:
User avatar
routemaster
On The Buses
 
Posts: 330449
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Grade A triple platinum cunt Image

Post #622 - 30 Dec 2018, 07:50

We were wank yesterday, thank fuck the window's open Tuesday. We've already got a goalie now we need a full-back and a centre-half. :villa:
User avatar
Greasy Roads
Country Member
 
Posts: 2188
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
World is turning, hope it don't turn away.

Post #623 - 30 Dec 2018, 17:33

This is what it means to beat Celtic.

phpBB [video]



I watched the fight upstairs in a Workington pub and the Rangers fans celebrated with rabid delight. They were still belting the living shit out of each other when I left late afternoon. :)
User avatar
Right Said Fred
Members
 
Posts: 213
Joined: 4th Jan 2018

Post #624 - 30 Dec 2018, 20:17

Image

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/281 ... as-epl-ceo

Susanna Dinnage Says She Won't Replace Richard Scudamore as EPL CEO.

The silly bitch just can't understand the offside law. :(
User avatar
StickupPercy
Members
 
Posts: 376
Joined: 6th Jan 2018

Post #625 - 01 Jan 2019, 14:33

:lcfc:


Image
User avatar
routemaster
On The Buses
 
Posts: 330449
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Grade A triple platinum cunt Image

Post #626 - 01 Jan 2019, 14:49

User avatar
Greasy Roads
Country Member
 
Posts: 2188
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
World is turning, hope it don't turn away.

Post #627 - 07 Jan 2019, 07:05

Image
User avatar
Ted Gardener
Members
 
Posts: 119
Joined: 7th Jan 2018

Post #628 - 09 Jan 2019, 20:39

We're just taking the piss here. :)
User avatar
Gazza
Members
 
Posts: 121
Joined: 13th Jan 2018

Post #629 - 09 Jan 2019, 20:49

Gazza » Wed Jan 09, 2019 8:39 pm wrote:We're just taking the piss here. :)




:duh:
User avatar
routemaster
On The Buses
 
Posts: 330449
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Grade A triple platinum cunt Image

Post #630 - 09 Jan 2019, 21:57

9-0, what a night! :grin:

S4 and I decided, for a laugh, to exchange cock size everytime City scored. Emma (nee Royd) was up and down all evening with her tape measure, and decided at full time S4 was City and I was Albion. Don't know what she means by that, but they've gone off for a nosh. Hope they remember my kebab. Image
User avatar
Gazza
Members
 
Posts: 121
Joined: 13th Jan 2018

Post #631 - 13 Jan 2019, 08:01

Is there anybody more unlikeable in football than Sean Dyche?

Man's a proddy!
User avatar
Gruff
Members
 
Posts: 165
Joined: 5th Jan 2018

Post #632 - 13 Jan 2019, 09:44

Gruff » Sun Jan 13, 2019 8:01 am wrote:Is there anybody more unlikeable in football than Sean Dyche?

Man's a proddy!

Claude Puel.

Man's a useless French twat. :angry:
User avatar
routemaster
On The Buses
 
Posts: 330449
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Grade A triple platinum cunt Image

Post #633 - 13 Jan 2019, 14:13

routemaster » Sun Jan 13, 2019 9:44 am wrote:
Gruff » Sun Jan 13, 2019 8:01 am wrote:Is there anybody more unlikeable in football than Sean Dyche?

Man's a proddy!

Claude Puel.

Man's a useless French twat. :angry:

But he's a Catholic, so OK in my book.
User avatar
Gruff
Members
 
Posts: 165
Joined: 5th Jan 2018

Post #634 - 13 Jan 2019, 21:32

Gruff » Sun Jan 13, 2019 2:13 pm wrote:
routemaster » Sun Jan 13, 2019 9:44 am wrote:
Gruff » Sun Jan 13, 2019 8:01 am wrote:Is there anybody more unlikeable in football than Sean Dyche?

Man's a proddy!

Claude Puel.

Man's a useless French twat. :angry:

But he's a Catholic, so OK in my book.

He's French you thick cunt. :grrr:
User avatar
routemaster
On The Buses
 
Posts: 330449
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Grade A triple platinum cunt Image

Post #635 - 13 Jan 2019, 21:38

routemaster » Sun Jan 13, 2019 9:32 pm wrote:
Gruff » Sun Jan 13, 2019 2:13 pm wrote:
routemaster » Sun Jan 13, 2019 9:44 am wrote:
Gruff » Sun Jan 13, 2019 8:01 am wrote:Is there anybody more unlikeable in football than Sean Dyche?

Man's a proddy!

Claude Puel.

Man's a useless French twat. :angry:

But he's a Catholic, so OK in my book.

He's French you thick cunt. :grrr:

A French Catholic. :wanker:
User avatar
Gruff
Members
 
Posts: 165
Joined: 5th Jan 2018

Post #636 - 13 Jan 2019, 21:48

Gruff » Sun Jan 13, 2019 9:38 pm wrote:
routemaster » Sun Jan 13, 2019 9:32 pm wrote:
Gruff » Sun Jan 13, 2019 2:13 pm wrote:
routemaster » Sun Jan 13, 2019 9:44 am wrote:
Gruff » Sun Jan 13, 2019 8:01 am wrote:Is there anybody more unlikeable in football than Sean Dyche?

Man's a proddy!

Claude Puel.

Man's a useless French twat. :angry:

But he's a Catholic, so OK in my book.

He's French you thick cunt. :grrr:

A French Catholic. :wanker:

Isn't French enough? :angry:
User avatar
routemaster
On The Buses
 
Posts: 330449
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Grade A triple platinum cunt Image

Post #637 - 13 Jan 2019, 21:54

routemaster » Sun Jan 13, 2019 9:48 pm wrote:
Gruff » Sun Jan 13, 2019 9:38 pm wrote:
routemaster » Sun Jan 13, 2019 9:32 pm wrote:
Gruff » Sun Jan 13, 2019 2:13 pm wrote:
routemaster » Sun Jan 13, 2019 9:44 am wrote:
Gruff » Sun Jan 13, 2019 8:01 am wrote:Is there anybody more unlikeable in football than Sean Dyche?

Man's a proddy!

Claude Puel.

Man's a useless French twat. :angry:

But he's a Catholic, so OK in my book.

He's French you thick cunt. :grrr:

A French Catholic. :wanker:

Isn't French enough? :angry:

If he was a Huguenot he'd be a right cunt. :grrr:
User avatar
Gruff
Members
 
Posts: 165
Joined: 5th Jan 2018

Post #638 - 13 Jan 2019, 22:25

Gruff » Sun Jan 13, 2019 9:54 pm wrote:
routemaster » Sun Jan 13, 2019 9:48 pm wrote:
Gruff » Sun Jan 13, 2019 9:38 pm wrote:
routemaster » Sun Jan 13, 2019 9:32 pm wrote:
Gruff » Sun Jan 13, 2019 2:13 pm wrote:
routemaster » Sun Jan 13, 2019 9:44 am wrote:
Gruff » Sun Jan 13, 2019 8:01 am wrote:Is there anybody more unlikeable in football than Sean Dyche?

Man's a proddy!

Claude Puel.

Man's a useless French twat. :angry:

But he's a Catholic, so OK in my book.

He's French you thick cunt. :grrr:

A French Catholic. :wanker:

Isn't French enough? :angry:

If he was a Huguenot he'd be a right cunt. :grrr:

There you go, he's well known throughout the King Power as Claude Huguenot Puel. :huh:

Well actually it's Hugecunt, but it amounts to the same. :yes:
User avatar
routemaster
On The Buses
 
Posts: 330449
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Grade A triple platinum cunt Image

Post #639 - 17 Jan 2019, 08:46

Image

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... eegan.html

Sports Direct owner Mike Ashley 'feared being jailed in the UAE after insulting the Dubai royal family, Islam and Kevin Keegan in bar'. :lol:
User avatar
Greasy Roads
Country Member
 
Posts: 2188
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
World is turning, hope it don't turn away.

Post #640 - 19 Jan 2019, 09:12

Image

https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/ ... n-15586166

Alan Hutton gets goal of the month for November. I think I can probably find a video of it if anyone's interested. :)
User avatar
Greasy Roads
Country Member
 
Posts: 2188
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
World is turning, hope it don't turn away.

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat