View active topics THE FALL ONLINE FORUM



Forum led by: Connor, Hanley Went To Every Gig, Divveygoodmod, buzzliteyr, Del Boy, dannynomates
 Football Thread ; When Saturday comes

Post #601 - 16 Dec 2018, 17:15

A fantastic Hibernian 2-0 win over Celtic. :clap:

And Rangers beating Hamilton puts them top of the table at the expense of the Catholic cunts. :laugh:
User avatar
academichibernian
Members
 
Posts: 101
Joined: 5th Jan 2018
Etiolated since 2018.

Post #602 - 16 Dec 2018, 18:40

academichibernian » Sun Dec 16, 2018 5:15 pm wrote:A fantastic Hibernian 2-0 win over Celtic. :clap:

And Rangers beating Hamilton puts them top of the table at the expense of the Catholic cunts. :laugh:

The true God will prevail. :grrr:
User avatar
Gruff
Members
 
Posts: 165
Joined: 5th Jan 2018

Post #603 - 18 Dec 2018, 13:03

Mourinho sacked. :mellow:
User avatar
Greasy Roads
Country Member
 
Posts: 2188
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
World is turning, hope it don't turn away.

Post #604 - 19 Dec 2018, 11:00



Solskar....Solskajr....Solskjear That Norwegian bloke gets the United job as caretaker manager till the end of the season.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/46616768

They'll still be shit apart from the last five minutes of every match. :lol:

Image
User avatar
Gazza
Members
 
Posts: 121
Joined: 13th Jan 2018

Post #605 - 21 Dec 2018, 22:28

Image

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/20 ... -team-bus/

Crystal Palace fans accidentally vandalise their own team bus. :lol:
User avatar
Greasy Roads
Country Member
 
Posts: 2188
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
World is turning, hope it don't turn away.

Post #606 - 21 Dec 2018, 23:07

Greasy Roads » Fri Dec 21, 2018 10:28 pm wrote:Image

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/20 ... -team-bus/

Crystal Palace fans accidentally vandalise their own team bus. :lol:


An easy mistake, they were playing Boro. :(
User avatar
routemaster
On The Buses
 
Posts: 330449
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Grade A triple platinum cunt Image

Post #607 - 23 Dec 2018, 08:07

If St.Johnstone beat the proddies today we'll go into Christmas 4 points ahead with a game in hand. :)
User avatar
Gruff
Members
 
Posts: 165
Joined: 5th Jan 2018

Post #608 - 23 Dec 2018, 15:31

Fucking get in!

2-0 down HT and beat the claret cunts 2-3 :lcfc:

I've had to borrow routemaster's scarf. :grin:
User avatar
Phil-ah
Members
 
Posts: 48
Joined: 9th Jan 2018

Post #609 - 23 Dec 2018, 18:46

Phil-ah » Sun Dec 23, 2018 3:31 pm wrote:Fucking get in!

2-0 down HT and beat the claret cunts 2-3 :lcfc:

I've had to borrow routemaster's scarf. :grin:

You cunt, we gave you the game, you didn't win it. :grrr:
User avatar
Greasy Roads
Country Member
 
Posts: 2188
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
World is turning, hope it don't turn away.

Post #610 - 23 Dec 2018, 21:01

Greasy Roads » Sun Dec 23, 2018 6:46 pm wrote:
Phil-ah » Sun Dec 23, 2018 3:31 pm wrote:Fucking get in!

2-0 down HT and beat the claret cunts 2-3 :lcfc:

I've had to borrow routemaster's scarf. :grin:

You cunt, we gave you the game, you didn't win it. :grrr:

I want my fucking scarf back too. :angry:

Excellent result though, curious the three full backs plan didn't work. :laugh:
User avatar
routemaster
On The Buses
 
Posts: 330449
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Grade A triple platinum cunt Image

Post #611 - 23 Dec 2018, 21:21

routemaster » Sun Dec 23, 2018 9:01 pm wrote:
Greasy Roads » Sun Dec 23, 2018 6:46 pm wrote:
Phil-ah » Sun Dec 23, 2018 3:31 pm wrote:Fucking get in!

2-0 down HT and beat the claret cunts 2-3 :lcfc:

I've had to borrow routemaster's scarf. :grin:

You cunt, we gave you the game, you didn't win it. :grrr:

I want my fucking scarf back too. :angry:

Excellent result though, curious the three full backs plan didn't work. :laugh:

It's 'cos one was playing at centre-half and a right-sided one was playing on the left. We've got injuries all over the place at the moment. :angry:
User avatar
Greasy Roads
Country Member
 
Posts: 2188
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
World is turning, hope it don't turn away.

Post #612 - 23 Dec 2018, 21:48

Greasy Roads » Sun Dec 23, 2018 9:21 pm wrote:
routemaster » Sun Dec 23, 2018 9:01 pm wrote:
Greasy Roads » Sun Dec 23, 2018 6:46 pm wrote:
Phil-ah » Sun Dec 23, 2018 3:31 pm wrote:Fucking get in!

2-0 down HT and beat the claret cunts 2-3 :lcfc:

I've had to borrow routemaster's scarf. :grin:

You cunt, we gave you the game, you didn't win it. :grrr:

I want my fucking scarf back too. :angry:

Excellent result though, curious the three full backs plan didn't work. :laugh:

It's 'cos one was playing at centre-half and a right-sided one was playing on the left. We've got injuries all over the place at the moment. :angry:

Hopefully some more in Swansea on Boxing Day. :devil:
User avatar
routemaster
On The Buses
 
Posts: 330449
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Grade A triple platinum cunt Image

Post #613 - 23 Dec 2018, 21:49

routemaster » Sun Dec 23, 2018 9:48 pm wrote:
Greasy Roads » Sun Dec 23, 2018 9:21 pm wrote:
routemaster » Sun Dec 23, 2018 9:01 pm wrote:
Greasy Roads » Sun Dec 23, 2018 6:46 pm wrote:
Phil-ah » Sun Dec 23, 2018 3:31 pm wrote:Fucking get in!

2-0 down HT and beat the claret cunts 2-3 :lcfc:

I've had to borrow routemaster's scarf. :grin:

You cunt, we gave you the game, you didn't win it. :grrr:

I want my fucking scarf back too. :angry:

Excellent result though, curious the three full backs plan didn't work. :laugh:

It's 'cos one was playing at centre-half and a right-sided one was playing on the left. We've got injuries all over the place at the moment. :angry:

Hopefully some more in Swansea on Boxing Day. :devil:

We've got to beat those sheep-shagging cunts. :angry:
User avatar
Greasy Roads
Country Member
 
Posts: 2188
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
World is turning, hope it don't turn away.

Post #614 - 23 Dec 2018, 22:08

Greasy Roads » Sun Dec 23, 2018 9:49 pm wrote:
routemaster » Sun Dec 23, 2018 9:48 pm wrote:
Greasy Roads » Sun Dec 23, 2018 9:21 pm wrote:
routemaster » Sun Dec 23, 2018 9:01 pm wrote:
Greasy Roads » Sun Dec 23, 2018 6:46 pm wrote:
Phil-ah » Sun Dec 23, 2018 3:31 pm wrote:Fucking get in!

2-0 down HT and beat the claret cunts 2-3 :lcfc:

I've had to borrow routemaster's scarf. :grin:

You cunt, we gave you the game, you didn't win it. :grrr:

I want my fucking scarf back too. :angry:

Excellent result though, curious the three full backs plan didn't work. :laugh:

It's 'cos one was playing at centre-half and a right-sided one was playing on the left. We've got injuries all over the place at the moment. :angry:

Hopefully some more in Swansea on Boxing Day. :devil:

We've got to beat those sheep-shagging cunts. :angry:

Bit racist. :(
User avatar
routemaster
On The Buses
 
Posts: 330449
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Grade A triple platinum cunt Image

Post #615 - 26 Dec 2018, 16:56

Glad I got my scarf back off Phil-ah, what a Christmas! :lcfc:

Chelsea 0-1 Leicester
Leicester 2-1 Man City

:grin:
User avatar
routemaster
On The Buses
 
Posts: 330449
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Grade A triple platinum cunt Image

Post #616 - 26 Dec 2018, 20:26

routemaster » Sun Dec 23, 2018 10:08 pm wrote:
Greasy Roads » Sun Dec 23, 2018 9:49 pm wrote:
routemaster » Sun Dec 23, 2018 9:48 pm wrote:
Greasy Roads » Sun Dec 23, 2018 9:21 pm wrote:
routemaster » Sun Dec 23, 2018 9:01 pm wrote:
Greasy Roads » Sun Dec 23, 2018 6:46 pm wrote:
Phil-ah » Sun Dec 23, 2018 3:31 pm wrote:Fucking get in!

2-0 down HT and beat the claret cunts 2-3 :lcfc:

I've had to borrow routemaster's scarf. :grin:

You cunt, we gave you the game, you didn't win it. :grrr:

I want my fucking scarf back too. :angry:

Excellent result though, curious the three full backs plan didn't work. :laugh:

It's 'cos one was playing at centre-half and a right-sided one was playing on the left. We've got injuries all over the place at the moment. :angry:

Hopefully some more in Swansea on Boxing Day. :devil:

We've got to beat those sheep-shagging cunts. :angry:

Bit racist. :(

Bit hoarse from singing, "You're fucking sheep-shaggers, we know what you are", but a good afternoon nonetheless. :)
User avatar
Greasy Roads
Country Member
 
Posts: 2188
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
World is turning, hope it don't turn away.

Post #617 - 28 Dec 2018, 23:40

Gareth Southgate OBE :clap:

Harry Kane MBE :wtf:


Surely the boy Eden Hazard should be in contention? :angry:
User avatar
Right Said Fred
Members
 
Posts: 213
Joined: 4th Jan 2018

Post #618 - 29 Dec 2018, 07:18

Right Said Fred » Fri Dec 28, 2018 11:40 pm wrote:Gareth Southgate OBE :clap:

Harry Kane MBE :wtf:


Surely the boy Eden Hazard should be in contention? :angry:

Where is Brian Little's long-overdue knighthood? :angry:
User avatar
Greasy Roads
Country Member
 
Posts: 2188
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
World is turning, hope it don't turn away.

Post #619 - 29 Dec 2018, 10:20

Greasy Roads » Sat Dec 29, 2018 7:18 am wrote:
Right Said Fred » Fri Dec 28, 2018 11:40 pm wrote:Gareth Southgate OBE :clap:

Harry Kane MBE :wtf:


Surely the boy Eden Hazard should be in contention? :angry:

Where is Brian Little's long-overdue knighthood? :angry:

Nigel Pearson deserves one, you fucking ostrich. :angry:
User avatar
routemaster
On The Buses
 
Posts: 330449
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Grade A triple platinum cunt Image

Post #620 - 29 Dec 2018, 14:53

routemaster » Sat Dec 29, 2018 10:20 am wrote:
Greasy Roads » Sat Dec 29, 2018 7:18 am wrote:
Right Said Fred » Fri Dec 28, 2018 11:40 pm wrote:Gareth Southgate OBE :clap:

Harry Kane MBE :wtf:


Surely the boy Eden Hazard should be in contention? :angry:

Where is Brian Little's long-overdue knighthood? :angry:

Nigel Pearson deserves one, you fucking ostrich. :angry:

As long as that cheating proddy cunt Steven Gerrard doesn't get one I'll be happy. :angry:
User avatar
Gruff
Members
 
Posts: 165
Joined: 5th Jan 2018

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat