View active topics THE FALL ONLINE FORUM



Forum led by: Connor, Hanley Went To Every Gig, Divveygoodmod, buzzliteyr, Del Boy, dannynomates
 Football Thread ; When Saturday comes

Post #1901 - 11 Dec 2020, 08:25

routemaster » Fri Dec 11, 2020 7:56 am wrote:
Greasy Roads » Fri Dec 11, 2020 7:09 am wrote:
routemaster » Thu Dec 10, 2020 10:28 pm wrote:Leicester 2-0 AEK Athens

Leicester top the Europa group table and Cengiz Ünder finally gets his goal. :lcfc:

Image

If his goal was to grope Barnes's arse while Barnes whispered sweet nothings in his ear then he's certainly succeeded. :gay:

He's a fucking Turk who played for an Italian side, he's bound to be confused. :angry:

Leicester have a lot of 'confused' players. :gay:
User avatar
Greasy Roads
Country Member
 
Posts: 5803
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Location: Leafy Worcestershire, hub of the universe
Cogito ergo cogito routemaster cunnus est.

Post #1902 - 12 Dec 2020, 11:50

phpBB [video]


:)
User avatar
Happy Jack
Members
 
Posts: 1215
Joined: 17th Oct 2019
Location: Tracked and traced at The Dog & Duck
Sweet and tender hooligan.

Post #1903 - 12 Dec 2020, 14:55

:villa:
User avatar
Greasy Roads
Country Member
 
Posts: 5803
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Location: Leafy Worcestershire, hub of the universe
Cogito ergo cogito routemaster cunnus est.

Post #1904 - 12 Dec 2020, 14:59

User avatar
routemaster
Essential Key Worker
 
Posts: 340566
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Location: Teesside on Tees
Hit after hit! Image

Southampton 0-9 LCFC - the biggest ever away victory in the 132-year history of the Football League :lcfc:

Post #1905 - 12 Dec 2020, 21:59

Let's all laugh at Chelsea. :wanker:
User avatar
routemaster
Essential Key Worker
 
Posts: 340566
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Location: Teesside on Tees
Hit after hit! Image

Southampton 0-9 LCFC - the biggest ever away victory in the 132-year history of the Football League :lcfc:

Post #1906 - 13 Dec 2020, 07:27

:wanker:
User avatar
Greasy Roads
Country Member
 
Posts: 5803
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Location: Leafy Worcestershire, hub of the universe
Cogito ergo cogito routemaster cunnus est.

Post #1907 - 13 Dec 2020, 19:20

Excellent, it's pissing down in Leicester. :lcfc:

User avatar
routemaster
Essential Key Worker
 
Posts: 340566
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Location: Teesside on Tees
Hit after hit! Image

Southampton 0-9 LCFC - the biggest ever away victory in the 132-year history of the Football League :lcfc:

Post #1908 - 13 Dec 2020, 21:13

We always play well when it rains! :lcfc: :lcfc: :lcfc:
User avatar
routemaster
Essential Key Worker
 
Posts: 340566
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Location: Teesside on Tees
Hit after hit! Image

Southampton 0-9 LCFC - the biggest ever away victory in the 132-year history of the Football League :lcfc:

Post #1909 - 15 Dec 2020, 16:48

Image

Jack Grealish dummies the reporters at court by sending a fake driver in his car and gliding in on the blind side. Banned for 9 months and fined £82,000. :mellow:
User avatar
Greasy Roads
Country Member
 
Posts: 5803
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Location: Leafy Worcestershire, hub of the universe
Cogito ergo cogito routemaster cunnus est.

Post #1910 - 15 Dec 2020, 22:00

Greasy Roads » Tue Dec 15, 2020 4:48 pm wrote:Image

Jack Grealish dummies the reporters at court by sending a fake driver in his car and gliding in on the blind side. Banned for 9 months and fined £82,000. :mellow:

As we said before, pocket money to the cunt. :angry:
User avatar
routemaster
Essential Key Worker
 
Posts: 340566
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Location: Teesside on Tees
Hit after hit! Image

Southampton 0-9 LCFC - the biggest ever away victory in the 132-year history of the Football League :lcfc:

Post #1911 - 16 Dec 2020, 07:48

routemaster » Tue Dec 15, 2020 10:00 pm wrote:
Greasy Roads » Tue Dec 15, 2020 4:48 pm wrote:Image

Jack Grealish dummies the reporters at court by sending a fake driver in his car and gliding in on the blind side. Banned for 9 months and fined £82,000. :mellow:

As we said before, pocket money to the cunt. :angry:

According to the court report he takes home £55,000 a week. :mellow:
User avatar
Greasy Roads
Country Member
 
Posts: 5803
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Location: Leafy Worcestershire, hub of the universe
Cogito ergo cogito routemaster cunnus est.

Post #1912 - 16 Dec 2020, 09:56

Greasy Roads » Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:48 am wrote:
routemaster » Tue Dec 15, 2020 10:00 pm wrote:
Greasy Roads » Tue Dec 15, 2020 4:48 pm wrote:Image

Jack Grealish dummies the reporters at court by sending a fake driver in his car and gliding in on the blind side. Banned for 9 months and fined £82,000. :mellow:

As we said before, pocket money to the cunt. :angry:

According to the court report he takes home £55,000 a week. :mellow:

You do have to feel for the youngsters these days struggling on such low pay. :mellow:

When I get nicked for drink driving, I always insist on a much bigger fine than that. :huh:
User avatar
Slushy
Members
 
Posts: 587
Joined: 5th Jan 2018
Location: Lidyard Hall
Image

Ich bin Arnold Mühren. Bitte alle austeigen Mütterficken.

Post #1913 - 16 Dec 2020, 16:31

It's Big Sam for West Brom. :mellow:
User avatar
Greasy Roads
Country Member
 
Posts: 5803
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Location: Leafy Worcestershire, hub of the universe
Cogito ergo cogito routemaster cunnus est.

Post #1914 - 16 Dec 2020, 16:51

Greasy Roads » 18 minutes ago wrote:It's Big Sam for West Brom. :mellow:


The most succesful England manager ever. 100% win record and no goals conceded.
User avatar
Happy Jack
Members
 
Posts: 1215
Joined: 17th Oct 2019
Location: Tracked and traced at The Dog & Duck
Sweet and tender hooligan.

Post #1915 - 16 Dec 2020, 17:17

Happy Jack » Wed Dec 16, 2020 4:51 pm wrote:
Greasy Roads » 18 minutes ago wrote:It's Big Sam for West Brom. :mellow:


The most succesful England manager ever. 100% win record and no goals conceded.

They beat Slovakia 1-0 before he walked after being outed as a corrupt cheating cunt. :lol:
User avatar
routemaster
Essential Key Worker
 
Posts: 340566
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Location: Teesside on Tees
Hit after hit! Image

Southampton 0-9 LCFC - the biggest ever away victory in the 132-year history of the Football League :lcfc:

Post #1916 - 16 Dec 2020, 17:21

routemaster » Wed Dec 16, 2020 5:17 pm wrote:
Happy Jack » Wed Dec 16, 2020 4:51 pm wrote:
Greasy Roads » 18 minutes ago wrote:It's Big Sam for West Brom. :mellow:


The most succesful England manager ever. 100% win record and no goals conceded.

They beat Slovakia 1-0 before he walked after being outed as a corrupt cheating cunt. :lol:

Image

Maybe he needs a new boiler. :)
User avatar
Greasy Roads
Country Member
 
Posts: 5803
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Location: Leafy Worcestershire, hub of the universe
Cogito ergo cogito routemaster cunnus est.

Post #1917 - 17 Dec 2020, 07:03


:lol:
User avatar
Greasy Roads
Country Member
 
Posts: 5803
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Location: Leafy Worcestershire, hub of the universe
Cogito ergo cogito routemaster cunnus est.

Post #1918 - 17 Dec 2020, 19:57

Let's all laugh at Villa. :grin:

Image


Aston Villa recorded 27 shots, the most by any side without scoring in a single Premier League match since Crystal Palace fired in 31 v Cardiff in December 2018.

:wanker:
User avatar
routemaster
Essential Key Worker
 
Posts: 340566
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Location: Teesside on Tees
Hit after hit! Image

Southampton 0-9 LCFC - the biggest ever away victory in the 132-year history of the Football League :lcfc:

Post #1919 - 17 Dec 2020, 21:42

routemaster » Thu Dec 17, 2020 7:57 pm wrote:Let's all laugh at Villa. :grin:

Image


Aston Villa recorded 27 shots, the most by any side without scoring in a single Premier League match since Crystal Palace fired in 31 v Cardiff in December 2018.

:wanker:

:radged:
User avatar
Greasy Roads
Country Member
 
Posts: 5803
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Location: Leafy Worcestershire, hub of the universe
Cogito ergo cogito routemaster cunnus est.

Post #1920 - 20 Dec 2020, 16:20

Spurs 0-2 Leicester :lcfc: :lcfc:


Should have been 0-3 but for the fucking VAR quibbling over a shirt sleeve. :angry:
User avatar
routemaster
Essential Key Worker
 
Posts: 340566
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Location: Teesside on Tees
Hit after hit! Image

Southampton 0-9 LCFC - the biggest ever away victory in the 132-year history of the Football League :lcfc:

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat

Website Security Test