View active topics THE FALL ONLINE FORUM



Forum led by: Connor, Hanley Went To Every Gig, Divveygoodmod, buzzliteyr, Del Boy, dannynomates
 Football Thread ; When Saturday comes

Post #1501 - 01 Aug 2020, 17:08

C'mon Chelsea, smash these no-atmosphere Arab-sponsered Emirates fucking shit stadium under-achieving cunts!

Image
User avatar
Happy Jack
Members
 
Posts: 538
Joined: 17th Oct 2019
Location: The Dog & Duck
Sweet and tender hooligan.

Post #1502 - 01 Aug 2020, 17:15

Happy Jack » Sat Aug 01, 2020 5:08 pm wrote:C'mon my Chels, smash these no-atmosphere Arab-sponsered Emirates fucking stadium under-achieving north London cunts.

Image

Sell Tammy to us, he needs to come home. :villa:
User avatar
Greasy Roads
Country Member
 
Posts: 4667
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Location: In splendid isolation
Cogito ergo cogito routemaster cunnus est.

Post #1503 - 01 Aug 2020, 17:28

C'mon my blues.
User avatar
Happy Jack
Members
 
Posts: 538
Joined: 17th Oct 2019
Location: The Dog & Duck
Sweet and tender hooligan.

Post #1504 - 01 Aug 2020, 17:37

Great goal! :clap:
User avatar
Greasy Roads
Country Member
 
Posts: 4667
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Location: In splendid isolation
Cogito ergo cogito routemaster cunnus est.

Post #1505 - 01 Aug 2020, 18:27

User avatar
Sonofsmegma
The Smegma Family
 
Posts: 3046
Joined: 10th Apr 2018
Location: Locked down, for too long...
If you're going to play it out of tune, then play it out of tune properly.

Post #1506 - 01 Aug 2020, 18:40

Stupid Dago cunt trying to pull him back in the penalty area. Idiot. No more Spanish players please Lampard. Lets have a team of Englishmen. We were bossing the game. That twat has cost us the FA Cup. :angry:
User avatar
Happy Jack
Members
 
Posts: 538
Joined: 17th Oct 2019
Location: The Dog & Duck
Sweet and tender hooligan.

Post #1507 - 01 Aug 2020, 19:14

Happy Jack » Sat Aug 01, 2020 6:40 pm wrote:Stupid Dago cunt trying to pull him back in the penalty area. Idiot. No more Spanish players please Lampard. Lets have a team of Englishmen. We were bossing the game. That twat has cost us the FA Cup. :angry:

The English ref hasn't done you any favours, that was never a second yellow. :huh:
User avatar
Greasy Roads
Country Member
 
Posts: 4667
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Location: In splendid isolation
Cogito ergo cogito routemaster cunnus est.

Post #1508 - 01 Aug 2020, 20:04

The ref was a useless cunt to be sure but credit to Arsenal. They played well.
User avatar
Happy Jack
Members
 
Posts: 538
Joined: 17th Oct 2019
Location: The Dog & Duck
Sweet and tender hooligan.

Post #1509 - 02 Aug 2020, 14:14

Bournemouth sack Eddie Howe. :(

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/53624837

Image


I dislike the term "mutual consent", it's bollocks, he was sacked after five great years and one unfortunate one. :angry:
User avatar
routemaster
Essential Key Worker
 
Posts: 337702
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Location: Out among the diseased masses
Hit after hit! Image

Southampton 0-9 LCFC - the biggest ever away victory in the 131-year history of the Football League :lcfc:

Post #1510 - 02 Aug 2020, 14:49

routemaster » Sun Aug 02, 2020 2:14 pm wrote:Bournemouth sack Eddie Howe. :(

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/53624837

Image


I dislike the term "mutual consent", it's bollocks, he was sacked after five great years and one unfortunate one. :angry:

I reckon he'd have done a really good job with them in the Championship, it seems senseless. :mellow:
User avatar
Greasy Roads
Country Member
 
Posts: 4667
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Location: In splendid isolation
Cogito ergo cogito routemaster cunnus est.

Post #1511 - 02 Aug 2020, 14:59

Greasy Roads » Sun Aug 02, 2020 2:49 pm wrote:
routemaster » Sun Aug 02, 2020 2:14 pm wrote:Bournemouth sack Eddie Howe. :(

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/53624837

Image


I dislike the term "mutual consent", it's bollocks, he was sacked after five great years and one unfortunate one. :angry:

I reckon he'd have done a really good job with them in the Championship, it seems senseless. :mellow:

I read somewhere he's a Watford fan - he needs to avoid letting his heart rule his head there. :wtf:
User avatar
routemaster
Essential Key Worker
 
Posts: 337702
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Location: Out among the diseased masses
Hit after hit! Image

Southampton 0-9 LCFC - the biggest ever away victory in the 131-year history of the Football League :lcfc:

Post #1512 - 02 Aug 2020, 15:02

routemaster » Sun Aug 02, 2020 2:59 pm wrote:
Greasy Roads » Sun Aug 02, 2020 2:49 pm wrote:
routemaster » Sun Aug 02, 2020 2:14 pm wrote:Bournemouth sack Eddie Howe. :(

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/53624837

Image


I dislike the term "mutual consent", it's bollocks, he was sacked after five great years and one unfortunate one. :angry:

I reckon he'd have done a really good job with them in the Championship, it seems senseless. :mellow:

I read somewhere he's a Watford fan - he needs to avoid letting his heart rule his head there. :wtf:

Sacking Pearson worked out well for Watford, didn't it? :wanker:
User avatar
Greasy Roads
Country Member
 
Posts: 4667
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Location: In splendid isolation
Cogito ergo cogito routemaster cunnus est.

Post #1513 - 02 Aug 2020, 15:07

Greasy Roads » Sun Aug 02, 2020 3:02 pm wrote:
routemaster » Sun Aug 02, 2020 2:59 pm wrote:
Greasy Roads » Sun Aug 02, 2020 2:49 pm wrote:
routemaster » Sun Aug 02, 2020 2:14 pm wrote:Bournemouth sack Eddie Howe. :(

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/53624837

Image


I dislike the term "mutual consent", it's bollocks, he was sacked after five great years and one unfortunate one. :angry:

I reckon he'd have done a really good job with them in the Championship, it seems senseless. :mellow:

I read somewhere he's a Watford fan - he needs to avoid letting his heart rule his head there. :wtf:

Sacking Pearson worked out well for Watford, didn't it? :wanker:

It worked out better for Villa. :grrr:
User avatar
routemaster
Essential Key Worker
 
Posts: 337702
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Location: Out among the diseased masses
Hit after hit! Image

Southampton 0-9 LCFC - the biggest ever away victory in the 131-year history of the Football League :lcfc:

Previous

Return to General Chat

Website Security Test