View active topics THE FALL ONLINE FORUM



Forum led by: Connor, Hanley Went To Every Gig, Divveygoodmod, buzzliteyr, Del Boy, dannynomates
 Football Thread ; When Saturday comes

Post #1361 - 13 Jun 2020, 09:38

Greasy Roads » Sat Jun 13, 2020 8:37 am wrote:
Hopefully the crowds will start singing, "Jamie Vardy, your wife is a slag!" and start racially abusing the players. :mellow:

BT’s first game will be Watford v Leicester on 20 June.


I'm sure the simulated Watford fans will be a lot less hostile than the cunts from Villa. :grrr:
User avatar
routemaster
Essential Key Worker
 
Posts: 337267
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Location: Out among the diseased masses
Hit after hit! Image

Southampton 0-9 LCFC - the biggest ever away victory in the 131-year history of the Football League :lcfc:

Post #1362 - 17 Jun 2020, 19:09

45 minutes in, and already Villa are cheating. :angry:

Image

The ball is clearly beyond the post, but the VAR said no. Jammy cunts. :grrr:
User avatar
routemaster
Essential Key Worker
 
Posts: 337267
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Location: Out among the diseased masses
Hit after hit! Image

Southampton 0-9 LCFC - the biggest ever away victory in the 131-year history of the Football League :lcfc:

Post #1363 - 17 Jun 2020, 20:20

routemaster » Wed Jun 17, 2020 7:09 pm wrote:45 minutes in, and already Villa are cheating. :angry:

Image

The ball is clearly beyond the post, but the VAR said no. Jammy cunts. :grrr:

It's just the angle of that photo makes it look in. :villa:
User avatar
Greasy Roads
Country Member
 
Posts: 4523
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Location: In splendid isolation
Cogito ergo cogito routemaster cunnus est.

Post #1364 - 17 Jun 2020, 20:29

Greasy Roads » Wed Jun 17, 2020 8:20 pm wrote:
routemaster » Wed Jun 17, 2020 7:09 pm wrote:45 minutes in, and already Villa are cheating. :angry:

Image

The ball is clearly beyond the post, but the VAR said no. Jammy cunts. :grrr:

It's just the angle of that photo makes it look in. :villa:

Absolute bollocks! Your keeper's foot is on the line, the ball is above his thigh which is bent back 90 degrees to his foot, and he appears to be midway through falling backwards, so the ball is well within the goal mouth. Cheating cunts. :radged:
User avatar
routemaster
Essential Key Worker
 
Posts: 337267
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Location: Out among the diseased masses
Hit after hit! Image

Southampton 0-9 LCFC - the biggest ever away victory in the 131-year history of the Football League :lcfc:

Post #1365 - 17 Jun 2020, 20:35

routemaster » Wed Jun 17, 2020 8:29 pm wrote:
Greasy Roads » Wed Jun 17, 2020 8:20 pm wrote:
routemaster » Wed Jun 17, 2020 7:09 pm wrote:45 minutes in, and already Villa are cheating. :angry:

Image

The ball is clearly beyond the post, but the VAR said no. Jammy cunts. :grrr:

It's just the angle of that photo makes it look in. :villa:

Absolute bollocks! Your keeper's foot is on the line, the ball is above his thigh which is bent back 90 degrees to his foot, and he appears to be midway through falling backwards, so the ball is well within the goal mouth. Cheating cunts. :radged:

I've just read all the papers, it clearly wasn't a goal. :villa:
User avatar
Greasy Roads
Country Member
 
Posts: 4523
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Location: In splendid isolation
Cogito ergo cogito routemaster cunnus est.

Post #1366 - 17 Jun 2020, 20:55

Next season's Villa kit revealed. :)


Image
User avatar
routemaster
Essential Key Worker
 
Posts: 337267
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Location: Out among the diseased masses
Hit after hit! Image

Southampton 0-9 LCFC - the biggest ever away victory in the 131-year history of the Football League :lcfc:

Post #1367 - 21 Jun 2020, 08:05

That was a good point for Leicester against 16th placed Watford yesterday. :wanker:
User avatar
Greasy Roads
Country Member
 
Posts: 4523
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Location: In splendid isolation
Cogito ergo cogito routemaster cunnus est.

Post #1368 - 21 Jun 2020, 09:28

Greasy Roads » Sun Jun 21, 2020 8:05 am wrote:That was a good point for Leicester against 16th placed Watford yesterday. :wanker:

It was a class goal from Chilwell, annoyingly counteracted by a lucky overhead kick from a Watford cunt. :angry:

I recall fewer goals in the Villa / Sheffield Utd game. :wanker:
User avatar
routemaster
Essential Key Worker
 
Posts: 337267
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Location: Out among the diseased masses
Hit after hit! Image

Southampton 0-9 LCFC - the biggest ever away victory in the 131-year history of the Football League :lcfc:

Post #1369 - 21 Jun 2020, 21:01

Chelsea were fucking magnificent against those losers Villa. We're going to Europe, you're going to Stoke City. :lol: :wanker:

:lcfc:
User avatar
Right Said Fred
Members
 
Posts: 391
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Location: England's green and pleasant land

Post #1370 - 21 Jun 2020, 22:14

Right Said Fred » Sun Jun 21, 2020 9:01 pm wrote:Chelsea were fucking magnificent against those losers Villa. We're going to Europe, you're going to Stoke City. :lol: :wanker:

:lcfc:

:grrr:
User avatar
Greasy Roads
Country Member
 
Posts: 4523
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Location: In splendid isolation
Cogito ergo cogito routemaster cunnus est.

Post #1371 - 25 Jun 2020, 08:12

Where's the fun nowadays? :(

Officials have removed a cardboard cut-out of Osama Bin Laden from the Leeds Utd stands which someone had put in as a prank. :grin:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/53171423


Image
User avatar
Phil-ah
Members
 
Posts: 109
Joined: 9th Jan 2018

Post #1372 - 25 Jun 2020, 08:15

Phil-ah » Thu Jun 25, 2020 8:12 am wrote:Where's the fun nowadays? :(

Officials have removed a cardboard cut-out of Osama Bin Laden from the Leeds Utd stands which someone had put in as a prank. :grin:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/53171423


Image

Quite right, everyone knows he was an Arsenal fan.
User avatar
Greasy Roads
Country Member
 
Posts: 4523
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Location: In splendid isolation
Cogito ergo cogito routemaster cunnus est.

Post #1373 - 25 Jun 2020, 15:39

I'm not one for football, apart from our church youth team obviously, but I must concur with forum member Gruff that the queen's Celtic are bastions of everything fine in the world.

https://amp.theguardian.com/uk-news/202 ... ssion=true

I pray that such a fine upstanding club will come out of this unscathed and can keep up the good work. :pray:
User avatar
Priory Jack
Members
 
Posts: 135
Joined: 23rd Jan 2018
Location: Friars Entry cum Deans Bottom

Post #1374 - 26 Jun 2020, 12:00

phpBB [video]


What a goal from Pulisic. Both his Mum and Dad represented the USA playing soccer.
User avatar
Happy Jack
Members
 
Posts: 458
Joined: 17th Oct 2019
Location: The Dog & Duck
Sweet and tender hooligan.

Post #1375 - 27 Jun 2020, 15:31

The Aston Villa Soccer Club were piss poor again today. :snigger:

Image
User avatar
Jim Skidder
Higher Skilled Plant Worker
 
Posts: 6903
Joined: 9th Jan 2018
Location: Sleeping it off on the high praerie
Nowhere near fucking Cleveland.

Post #1376 - 27 Jun 2020, 16:10

:grrr:
User avatar
Greasy Roads
Country Member
 
Posts: 4523
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Location: In splendid isolation
Cogito ergo cogito routemaster cunnus est.

Post #1377 - 28 Jun 2020, 16:33

What is this "drinks break" bollocks halfway through each half of a game all of a sudden? :shrug:
User avatar
routemaster
Essential Key Worker
 
Posts: 337267
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Location: Out among the diseased masses
Hit after hit! Image

Southampton 0-9 LCFC - the biggest ever away victory in the 131-year history of the Football League :lcfc:

Post #1378 - 28 Jun 2020, 17:01

routemaster » Sun Jun 28, 2020 4:33 pm wrote:What is this "drinks break" bollocks halfway through each half of a game all of a sudden? :shrug:

Leicester demanded it for their gayers. :huh:
User avatar
Greasy Roads
Country Member
 
Posts: 4523
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Location: In splendid isolation
Cogito ergo cogito routemaster cunnus est.

Post #1379 - 28 Jun 2020, 17:20

Greasy Roads » Sun Jun 28, 2020 5:01 pm wrote:
routemaster » Sun Jun 28, 2020 4:33 pm wrote:What is this "drinks break" bollocks halfway through each half of a game all of a sudden? :shrug:

Leicester demanded it for their gayers. :huh:

It's been happening at the Villa matches too. :wanker:
User avatar
routemaster
Essential Key Worker
 
Posts: 337267
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Location: Out among the diseased masses
Hit after hit! Image

Southampton 0-9 LCFC - the biggest ever away victory in the 131-year history of the Football League :lcfc:

Post #1380 - 28 Jun 2020, 18:07

Leicester wankers. :wanker:
User avatar
Happy Jack
Members
 
Posts: 458
Joined: 17th Oct 2019
Location: The Dog & Duck
Sweet and tender hooligan.

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat

Website Security Test