View active topics THE FALL ONLINE FORUM



Forum led by: Connor, Hanley Went To Every Gig, Divveygoodmod, buzzliteyr, Del Boy, dannynomates
 Football Thread ; When Saturday comes

Post #1181 - 27 Jan 2020, 19:31

Greasy Roads » Mon Jan 27, 2020 6:15 pm wrote:Image

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-51261999

Chat about football or cricket in the workplace should be curtailed, a management body has warned. Chartered Management Institute head Ann Francke said sports banter can exclude women and lead to laddish behaviour such as chat about sexual conquests. :wanker:

I think she's quite right. I hate it when the female librarians where I work start talking about football and I haven't got a clue what they're on about. It really makes me feel excluded. I will be approaching the Director of Library Services to have this practice stopped.

Dan
User avatar
dannynomates
Chief Moderator
 
Posts: 1648
Joined: 1st Dec 2017

Post #1182 - 27 Jan 2020, 19:48

dannynomates » Mon Jan 27, 2020 7:31 pm wrote:
Greasy Roads » Mon Jan 27, 2020 6:15 pm wrote:Image

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-51261999

Chat about football or cricket in the workplace should be curtailed, a management body has warned. Chartered Management Institute head Ann Francke said sports banter can exclude women and lead to laddish behaviour such as chat about sexual conquests. :wanker:

I think she's quite right. I hate it when the female librarians where I work start talking about football and I haven't got a clue what they're on about. It really makes me feel excluded. I will be approaching the Director of Library Services to have this practice stopped.

Dan

Are your female librarians to be banned from talking about women's football, which is fast becoming as popular as men's football? You're only excluded because you're a cunt.
User avatar
Mr. Martial
Members
 
Posts: 163
Joined: 5th Jan 2018
Location: The hell of this capitalist dictatorship

Post #1183 - 27 Jan 2020, 20:28

Mr. Martial » Mon Jan 27, 2020 7:48 pm wrote:
dannynomates » Mon Jan 27, 2020 7:31 pm wrote:
Greasy Roads » Mon Jan 27, 2020 6:15 pm wrote:Image

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-51261999

Chat about football or cricket in the workplace should be curtailed, a management body has warned. Chartered Management Institute head Ann Francke said sports banter can exclude women and lead to laddish behaviour such as chat about sexual conquests. :wanker:

I think she's quite right. I hate it when the female librarians where I work start talking about football and I haven't got a clue what they're on about. It really makes me feel excluded. I will be approaching the Director of Library Services to have this practice stopped.

Dan

Are your female librarians to be banned from talking about women's football, which is fast becoming as popular as men's football? You're only excluded because you're a cunt.

It's all men's football they talk about, they're not lesbians or anything.

Dan
User avatar
dannynomates
Chief Moderator
 
Posts: 1648
Joined: 1st Dec 2017

Post #1184 - 27 Jan 2020, 21:11

dannynomates » Mon Jan 27, 2020 8:28 pm wrote:
Mr. Martial » Mon Jan 27, 2020 7:48 pm wrote:
dannynomates » Mon Jan 27, 2020 7:31 pm wrote:
Greasy Roads » Mon Jan 27, 2020 6:15 pm wrote:Image

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-51261999

Chat about football or cricket in the workplace should be curtailed, a management body has warned. Chartered Management Institute head Ann Francke said sports banter can exclude women and lead to laddish behaviour such as chat about sexual conquests. :wanker:

I think she's quite right. I hate it when the female librarians where I work start talking about football and I haven't got a clue what they're on about. It really makes me feel excluded. I will be approaching the Director of Library Services to have this practice stopped.

Dan

Are your female librarians to be banned from talking about women's football, which is fast becoming as popular as men's football? You're only excluded because you're a cunt.

It's all men's football they talk about, they're not lesbians or anything.

Dan

Would it make a difference to you if they were all lesbians? :wtf:
User avatar
StuckupPercy
Members
 
Posts: 601
Joined: 6th Jan 2018
Location: Booze Busters

Post #1185 - 27 Jan 2020, 21:11

What do women actually talk about among themselves when we are talking football?
Embroidery? Curtains?
My first teaching post was at John Street Secondary School in Bridgeton, Glasgow there was a male and a female staff room. We had a pool table and pornographic magazines.
When I was at Glasgow University in the early 80s we had a Men's Union. The GUU. Charles Kennedy was President then. It was great! No women allowed.
The drinking was phenomenal.
Happy days.
User avatar
Happy Jack
Members
 
Posts: 44
Joined: 17th Oct 2019
Location: The Dog & Duck
Fuck The Pope

Post #1186 - 27 Jan 2020, 21:26

Happy Jack » Mon Jan 27, 2020 9:11 pm wrote:What do women actually talk about among themselves when we are talking football?
Embroidery? Curtains?

That and comparing multi-orgasms. :huh:
User avatar
Butch Cassady
Members
 
Posts: 244
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Location: Bell End, Fingringhoe

Post #1187 - 27 Jan 2020, 21:31

We've got a home draw against Coventry or the Bluenose cunts in the FA Cup 5th round. :lcfc:
User avatar
routemaster
On The Buses
 
Posts: 334613
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Location: Smoke free, unlike Teesside
Hit after hit! Image

Southampton 0-9 LCFC - the biggest ever away victory in the 131-year history of the Football League :lcfc:

Post #1188 - 27 Jan 2020, 21:48

routemaster » Mon Jan 27, 2020 9:31 pm wrote:We've got a home draw against Coventry or the Bluenose cunts in the FA Cup 5th round. :lcfc:

I sincerely hope it's Coventry. :)
User avatar
Greasy Roads
Country Member
 
Posts: 3763
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Location: Paddling in piss
World is turning, hope it don't turn away.

Post #1189 - 27 Jan 2020, 21:54

Greasy Roads » Mon Jan 27, 2020 9:48 pm wrote:
routemaster » Mon Jan 27, 2020 9:31 pm wrote:We've got a home draw against Coventry or the Bluenose cunts in the FA Cup 5th round. :lcfc:

I sincerely hope it's Coventry. :)

I really couldn't give a fuck, it's an easy draw for us either way. :)
User avatar
routemaster
On The Buses
 
Posts: 334613
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Location: Smoke free, unlike Teesside
Hit after hit! Image

Southampton 0-9 LCFC - the biggest ever away victory in the 131-year history of the Football League :lcfc:

Post #1190 - 27 Jan 2020, 22:17

routemaster » Mon Jan 27, 2020 9:54 pm wrote:
Greasy Roads » Mon Jan 27, 2020 9:48 pm wrote:
routemaster » Mon Jan 27, 2020 9:31 pm wrote:We've got a home draw against Coventry or the Bluenose cunts in the FA Cup 5th round. :lcfc:

I sincerely hope it's Coventry. :)

I really couldn't give a fuck, it's an easy draw for us either way. :)

I couldn't support the noses against you. :angry:
User avatar
Greasy Roads
Country Member
 
Posts: 3763
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Location: Paddling in piss
World is turning, hope it don't turn away.

Post #1191 - 27 Jan 2020, 22:25

So Birmingham played away from home in their own stadium?
Now they get to play at home against the same team?

Fuck off Coventry and get a fucking stadium of your own. In your home town.

Twats.
User avatar
Happy Jack
Members
 
Posts: 44
Joined: 17th Oct 2019
Location: The Dog & Duck
Fuck The Pope

Post #1192 - 27 Jan 2020, 23:35

Greasy Roads » Mon Jan 27, 2020 10:17 pm wrote:
routemaster » Mon Jan 27, 2020 9:54 pm wrote:
Greasy Roads » Mon Jan 27, 2020 9:48 pm wrote:
routemaster » Mon Jan 27, 2020 9:31 pm wrote:We've got a home draw against Coventry or the Bluenose cunts in the FA Cup 5th round. :lcfc:

I sincerely hope it's Coventry. :)

I really couldn't give a fuck, it's an easy draw for us either way. :)

I couldn't support the noses against you. :angry:

C'mon you Bluenose cunts! :grin:
User avatar
routemaster
On The Buses
 
Posts: 334613
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Location: Smoke free, unlike Teesside
Hit after hit! Image

Southampton 0-9 LCFC - the biggest ever away victory in the 131-year history of the Football League :lcfc:

Post #1193 - 28 Jan 2020, 07:25

Happy Jack » Mon Jan 27, 2020 10:25 pm wrote:So Birmingham played away from home in their own stadium?
Now they get to play at home against the same team?

Fuck off Coventry and get a fucking stadium of your own. In your home town.

Twats.

They should fuck off both clubs from the ironically named Trillion Trophy Stadium and raze the fucking place to the ground. :grrr:
User avatar
Greasy Roads
Country Member
 
Posts: 3763
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Location: Paddling in piss
World is turning, hope it don't turn away.

Post #1194 - 28 Jan 2020, 09:31

Greasy Roads » Tue Jan 28, 2020 7:25 am wrote:
Happy Jack » Mon Jan 27, 2020 10:25 pm wrote:So Birmingham played away from home in their own stadium?
Now they get to play at home against the same team?

Fuck off Coventry and get a fucking stadium of your own. In your home town.

Twats.

They should fuck off both clubs from the ironically named Trillion Trophy Stadium and raze the fucking place to the ground. :grrr:

I swear I'm going to lock this thread soon.

Greasy Roads warned for excessive profanity and unnecessary aggression over a stupid game.

Dan
User avatar
dannynomates
Chief Moderator
 
Posts: 1648
Joined: 1st Dec 2017

Post #1195 - 28 Jan 2020, 13:59

Greasy Roads » Mon Jan 27, 2020 6:15 pm wrote:Image

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-51261999

Chat about football or cricket in the workplace should be curtailed, a management body has warned. Chartered Management Institute head Ann Francke said sports banter can exclude women and lead to laddish behaviour such as chat about sexual conquests. :wanker:


Isn't there a curious irony here that an article exposing some woman called Ann Francke for talking shit should be published on the 75th anniversary of the liberation of Auschwitz? :wtf:
User avatar
Bombastard
Members
 
Posts: 11
Joined: 12th Apr 2019

Post #1196 - 28 Jan 2020, 21:46

FT Claret and blue cunts 2-1 Leicester (3-2)

Robbed. :angry: If we must have VAR at least fucking use it to recognise an obvious handball. :grrr:
User avatar
routemaster
On The Buses
 
Posts: 334613
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Location: Smoke free, unlike Teesside
Hit after hit! Image

Southampton 0-9 LCFC - the biggest ever away victory in the 131-year history of the Football League :lcfc:

Post #1197 - 28 Jan 2020, 23:19

Wem-ber-ley, Wem-ber-ley! :villa:
User avatar
Greasy Roads
Country Member
 
Posts: 3763
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Location: Paddling in piss
World is turning, hope it don't turn away.

Post #1198 - 29 Jan 2020, 17:22


The sad cunts. :laugh:
User avatar
Greasy Roads
Country Member
 
Posts: 3763
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Location: Paddling in piss
World is turning, hope it don't turn away.

Post #1199 - 29 Jan 2020, 21:44

:radged:



If West Ham had beaten Liverpool tonight, Villa could have mathematically still taken the league title. But they didn't so that makes two pieces of silverware Villa have lost this season because they've got Man City in the EFL final. :grin:
User avatar
routemaster
On The Buses
 
Posts: 334613
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Location: Smoke free, unlike Teesside
Hit after hit! Image

Southampton 0-9 LCFC - the biggest ever away victory in the 131-year history of the Football League :lcfc:

Post #1200 - 29 Jan 2020, 21:47

routemaster » Wed Jan 29, 2020 9:44 pm wrote::radged:



If West Ham had beaten Liverpool tonight, Villa could have mathematically still taken the league title. But they didn't so that makes two pieces of silverware Villa have lost this season because they've got Man City in the EFL final. :grin:

We're the famous Aston Villa and we're going to Wem-ber-ley! :villa: :villa: :villa:
User avatar
Greasy Roads
Country Member
 
Posts: 3763
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Location: Paddling in piss
World is turning, hope it don't turn away.

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat

Website Security Test