View active topics THE FALL ONLINE FORUM



Forum led by: Connor, Hanley Went To Every Gig, Divveygoodmod, buzzliteyr, Del Boy, dannynomates
 Football Thread ; When Saturday comes

Post #1721 - 18 Oct 2020, 21:13

Fucking get in! :villa:
User avatar
Greasy Roads
Country Member
 
Posts: 5271
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Location: Powick, village of The Damned: it's Neat, Neat, Neat
Cogito ergo cogito routemaster cunnus est.

Post #1722 - 18 Oct 2020, 21:14


Fucking fuck off! :grrr:
User avatar
routemaster
Essential Key Worker
 
Posts: 339185
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Location: Outside of Teesside with the Guisborough hills above
Hit after hit! Image

Southampton 0-9 LCFC - the biggest ever away victory in the 132-year history of the Football League :lcfc:

Post #1723 - 18 Oct 2020, 21:19

User avatar
Greasy Roads
Country Member
 
Posts: 5271
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Location: Powick, village of The Damned: it's Neat, Neat, Neat
Cogito ergo cogito routemaster cunnus est.

Post #1724 - 20 Oct 2020, 07:10

phpBB [video]


:villa:
User avatar
Greasy Roads
Country Member
 
Posts: 5271
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Location: Powick, village of The Damned: it's Neat, Neat, Neat
Cogito ergo cogito routemaster cunnus est.

Post #1725 - 20 Oct 2020, 16:44

C'mon Chelsea. Smash these orange-growing Dago bastards!!
User avatar
Happy Jack
Members
 
Posts: 989
Joined: 17th Oct 2019
Location: Tracked and traced at The Dog & Duck
Sweet and tender hooligan.

Post #1726 - 20 Oct 2020, 21:11



:villa:
User avatar
Greasy Roads
Country Member
 
Posts: 5271
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Location: Powick, village of The Damned: it's Neat, Neat, Neat
Cogito ergo cogito routemaster cunnus est.

Post #1727 - 20 Oct 2020, 21:26

Greasy Roads » Tue Oct 20, 2020 9:11 pm wrote:

:villa:

Not bad against a team so plagued with injuries. :wanker:
User avatar
routemaster
Essential Key Worker
 
Posts: 339185
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Location: Outside of Teesside with the Guisborough hills above
Hit after hit! Image

Southampton 0-9 LCFC - the biggest ever away victory in the 132-year history of the Football League :lcfc:

Post #1728 - 20 Oct 2020, 22:04

routemaster » Tue Oct 20, 2020 9:26 pm wrote:
Greasy Roads » Tue Oct 20, 2020 9:11 pm wrote:

:villa:

Not bad against a team so plagued with injuries. :wanker:

We had injuries too. :wanker:
User avatar
Greasy Roads
Country Member
 
Posts: 5271
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Location: Powick, village of The Damned: it's Neat, Neat, Neat
Cogito ergo cogito routemaster cunnus est.

Post #1729 - Yesterday, 07:58

Image

:villa:
User avatar
Slushy
Members
 
Posts: 535
Joined: 5th Jan 2018
Location: Lidyard Hall
Image

Ich bin Arnold Mühren. Bitte alle austeigen Mütterficken.

Post #1730 - Yesterday, 21:08

Paul Canoville signed 12"x 8" photograph 'signed with a Sharpie pen' goes for £2.49

Image

I was the only bidder. :cry2:
User avatar
Happy Jack
Members
 
Posts: 989
Joined: 17th Oct 2019
Location: Tracked and traced at The Dog & Duck
Sweet and tender hooligan.

Post #1731 - Yesterday, 21:18

Happy Jack » Wed Oct 21, 2020 9:08 pm wrote:Paul Canoville signed 12"x 8" photograph 'signed with a Sharpie pen' goes for £2.49

Image

I was the only bidder. :cry2:

That's because no one's heard of the cheap imported cunt. :laugh:
User avatar
Potty
Guest
 
Posts: 230
Joined: 7th Jan 2018
Location: Round the old oak tree

Post #1732 - Yesterday, 22:02

Potty » 36 minutes ago wrote:
Happy Jack » Wed Oct 21, 2020 9:08 pm wrote:Paul Canoville signed 12"x 8" photograph 'signed with a Sharpie pen' goes for £2.49

Image

I was the only bidder. :cry2:

That's because no one's heard of the cheap imported cunt. :laugh:


He is a London lad. The first black player for Chelsea and he received death threats before his debut as a sub against Crystal Palace when he was booed onto the pitch by Chelsea fans at The Bridge, and his career was cut short by injury. He then had cancer and his baby died in his arms.

Now he is working to give disadvantaged black kids a chance. Have some respect you cunt. :swear:
User avatar
Happy Jack
Members
 
Posts: 989
Joined: 17th Oct 2019
Location: Tracked and traced at The Dog & Duck
Sweet and tender hooligan.

Post #1733 - Yesterday, 22:30

Happy Jack » Wed Oct 21, 2020 10:02 pm wrote:
Potty » 36 minutes ago wrote:
Happy Jack » Wed Oct 21, 2020 9:08 pm wrote:Paul Canoville signed 12"x 8" photograph 'signed with a Sharpie pen' goes for £2.49

Image

I was the only bidder. :cry2:

That's because no one's heard of the cheap imported cunt. :laugh:


He is a London lad. The first black player for Chelsea and he received death threats before his debut as a sub against Crystal Palace when he was booed onto the pitch by Chelsea fans at The Bridge, and his career was cut short by injury. He then had cancer and his baby died in his arms.

Now he is working to give disadvantaged black kids a chance. Have some respect you cunt. :swear:

What about disadvantaged white kids? Don't they matter? The racist cunt. :grrr:
User avatar
Potty
Guest
 
Posts: 230
Joined: 7th Jan 2018
Location: Round the old oak tree

Previous

Return to General Chat

Website Security Test