View active topics THE FALL ONLINE FORUM



Forum led by: Connor, Hanley Went To Every Gig, Divveygoodmod, buzzliteyr, Del Boy, dannynomates
 Football Thread ; When Saturday comes

Post #981 - 11 Aug 2019, 06:51

Phil-ah » Sat Aug 10, 2019 11:29 pm wrote:Spurs were fucking woeful for 73 minutes today, fucking magnificent for 17. :clap:

3-1 flattered Spurs. I thought we were decent against the Champions' League finalists; we'll improve and play much lesser teams than them.
User avatar
Greasy Roads
Country Member
 
Posts: 2920
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
World is turning, hope it don't turn away.

Post #982 - 17 Aug 2019, 20:37

Time to get the sheets out again. :grin:

Image


Interestingly, it was a Villa 1-2 Bournemouth score that effectively relegated Villa three years ago. :)
User avatar
routemaster
On The Buses
 
Posts: 331943
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Grade A triple platinum cunt Image

Post #983 - 17 Aug 2019, 21:04

routemaster » Sat Aug 17, 2019 9:37 pm wrote:Time to get the sheets out again. :grin:

Image


Interestingly, it was a Villa 1-2 Bournemouth score that effectively relegated Villa three years ago. :)

Fuck off. :radged:
User avatar
Greasy Roads
Country Member
 
Posts: 2920
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
World is turning, hope it don't turn away.

Post #984 - 17 Aug 2019, 21:17

Greasy Roads » Sat Aug 17, 2019 10:04 pm wrote:
routemaster » Sat Aug 17, 2019 9:37 pm wrote:Time to get the sheets out again. :grin:

Image


Interestingly, it was a Villa 1-2 Bournemouth score that effectively relegated Villa three years ago. :)

Fuck off. :radged:

A typical Villa fan's idea of considered debate and discussion there. :laugh:


We smashed those Latic cunts today btw. :banana:
User avatar
Phil-ah
Members
 
Posts: 71
Joined: 9th Jan 2018

Post #985 - 17 Aug 2019, 21:31

Phil-ah » Sat Aug 17, 2019 10:17 pm wrote:
Greasy Roads » Sat Aug 17, 2019 10:04 pm wrote:
routemaster » Sat Aug 17, 2019 9:37 pm wrote:Time to get the sheets out again. :grin:

Image


Interestingly, it was a Villa 1-2 Bournemouth score that effectively relegated Villa three years ago. :)

Fuck off. :radged:

A typical Villa fan's idea of considered debate and discussion there. :laugh:


We smashed those Latic cunts today btw. :banana:

You'll fade after Christmas as usual. :huh:
User avatar
Greasy Roads
Country Member
 
Posts: 2920
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
World is turning, hope it don't turn away.

Post #986 - Yesterday, 09:26

Image

I love the Leicester City away strip. :wub:
User avatar
Buys Curios
Members
 
Posts: 176
Joined: 5th Jan 2018

Post #987 - Yesterday, 18:27

Buys Curios » Mon Aug 19, 2019 10:26 am wrote:Image

I love the Leicester City away strip. :wub:

This is exactly what a modern upstanding team should aspire to, gender neutrality and plenty of darkies.

Dan
User avatar
dannynomates
Chief Moderator
 
Posts: 1381
Joined: 1st Dec 2017

Post #988 - Yesterday, 20:11

The polite and politically correct term is now Low Albedo Folks
User avatar
Father Hasil Cocteau, SJ;
Members
 
Posts: 490
Joined: 28th Jul 2019
...before you the wimpled past, behind you the hallooing future...

...Zoom! There goes the gay fuckerteer chasing the tail of light...

Post #989 - Yesterday, 20:16

Father Hasil Cocteau, SJ; » Mon Aug 19, 2019 9:11 pm wrote:The polite and politically correct term is now Low Albedo Folks

Image

:drool:
User avatar
Butch Cassady
Members
 
Posts: 208
Joined: 4th Jan 2018

Post #990 - Yesterday, 20:36

Yes, she is an example of an empowered person of low albedo and is justly proud if it. Thank you. :wave:
User avatar
Father Hasil Cocteau, SJ;
Members
 
Posts: 490
Joined: 28th Jul 2019
...before you the wimpled past, behind you the hallooing future...

...Zoom! There goes the gay fuckerteer chasing the tail of light...

Previous

Return to General Chat

Website Security Test cron