View active topics THE FALL ONLINE FORUM



Forum led by: Connor, Hanley Went To Every Gig, Divveygoodmod, buzzliteyr, Del Boy, dannynomates
 Football Thread ; When Saturday comes

Post #681 - 10 Feb 2019, 14:19

Image

I see you've turned your allegiance to a more successful side. :angry:
User avatar
Greasy Roads
Country Member
 
Posts: 2773
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
World is turning, hope it don't turn away.

Post #682 - 10 Feb 2019, 14:36

Greasy Roads » Sun Feb 10, 2019 2:19 pm wrote:Image

I see you've turned your allegiance to a more successful side. :angry:

Some cunt has hacked into my phone! :grrr:
User avatar
routemaster
On The Buses
 
Posts: 331582
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Grade A triple platinum cunt Image

Post #683 - 10 Feb 2019, 14:38

routemaster » Sun Feb 10, 2019 2:36 pm wrote:
Greasy Roads » Sun Feb 10, 2019 2:19 pm wrote:Image

I see you've turned your allegiance to a more successful side. :angry:

Some cunt has hacked into my phone! :grrr:

Bullshit. :mellow:
User avatar
Greasy Roads
Country Member
 
Posts: 2773
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
World is turning, hope it don't turn away.

Post #684 - 10 Feb 2019, 22:52

Football encourages tribalism, which brings out the worst in people, particularly males, you thick West Midlander cunt.

Mae Manchester City yn wankers, dewch i Gasnewydd. :devil:
User avatar
Slushy
Members
 
Posts: 377
Joined: 5th Jan 2018
Image

Ich bin Arnold Mühren. Bitte alle austeigen Mütterficken.

Post #685 - 11 Feb 2019, 05:30

Image

Pep now looking forward to the FA Cup trip to Newport.
User avatar
Arthur Coanan Foil
Members
 
Posts: 14
Joined: 24th Jan 2019

Post #686 - 11 Feb 2019, 07:24

Arthur Coanan Foil » Mon Feb 11, 2019 5:30 am wrote:Image

Pep now looking forward to the FA Cup trip to Newport.

Image

Routemaster's new team have a difficult trip to Dortmund on Wednesday. :huh:
User avatar
Greasy Roads
Country Member
 
Posts: 2773
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
World is turning, hope it don't turn away.

Post #687 - 11 Feb 2019, 10:14

Greasy Roads » Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:24 am wrote:
Arthur Coanan Foil » Mon Feb 11, 2019 5:30 am wrote:Image

Pep now looking forward to the FA Cup trip to Newport.

Image

Routemaster's new team have a difficult trip to Dortmund on Wednesday. :huh:

Those cunts have failed me once, I won't be rooting for them again. :grrr:
User avatar
routemaster
On The Buses
 
Posts: 331582
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Grade A triple platinum cunt Image

Post #688 - 11 Feb 2019, 10:47

routemaster » Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:14 am wrote:
Greasy Roads » Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:24 am wrote:
Arthur Coanan Foil » Mon Feb 11, 2019 5:30 am wrote:Image

Pep now looking forward to the FA Cup trip to Newport.

Image

Routemaster's new team have a difficult trip to Dortmund on Wednesday. :huh:

Those cunts have failed me once, I won't be rooting for them again. :grrr:

I wouldn't put money on that. :)
User avatar
Greasy Roads
Country Member
 
Posts: 2773
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
World is turning, hope it don't turn away.

Post #689 - 14 Feb 2019, 22:29

:)
User avatar
Right Said Fred
Members
 
Posts: 301
Joined: 4th Jan 2018

Post #690 - 14 Feb 2019, 22:30

:grrr:
User avatar
Gruff
Members
 
Posts: 195
Joined: 5th Jan 2018

Post #691 - 14 Feb 2019, 22:34

User avatar
Priory Jack
Members
 
Posts: 87
Joined: 23rd Jan 2018

Post #692 - 15 Feb 2019, 08:20


https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/fabulo ... a-twitter/

Our bhoys were shit, and the ref was obviously a proddy. Good to see the lads ditch their girlfriends on Valentines' Day to go and see the team though.
User avatar
Gruff
Members
 
Posts: 195
Joined: 5th Jan 2018

Post #693 - 18 Feb 2019, 18:53


:)
User avatar
Greasy Roads
Country Member
 
Posts: 2773
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
World is turning, hope it don't turn away.

Post #694 - 19 Feb 2019, 07:17

Perhaps Chelsea would like John Terry back? :huh:
User avatar
Greasy Roads
Country Member
 
Posts: 2773
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
World is turning, hope it don't turn away.

Post #695 - 19 Feb 2019, 08:14

I've a better solution.

Puel ---> Chelsea
Sarri ---> United
Solsjar...Solkjaer...Soljskear... The Norwegian bloke ---> Leicester.

:huh:
User avatar
routemaster
On The Buses
 
Posts: 331582
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Grade A triple platinum cunt Image

Post #696 - 19 Feb 2019, 09:39

routemaster » Tue Feb 19, 2019 8:14 am wrote:I've a better solution.

Puel ---> Chelsea
Sarri ---> United
Solsjar...Solkjaer...Soljskear... The Norwegian bloke ---> Leicester.

:huh:

You'll be more worried about losing Pochettino to Man U I'd have thought. :huh:
User avatar
Greasy Roads
Country Member
 
Posts: 2773
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
World is turning, hope it don't turn away.

Post #697 - 21 Feb 2019, 07:44

Killie are fucking useless letting those proddy bastards thrash them. It's that ex-Villa cunt of a manager they've got. :grrr:
User avatar
Gruff
Members
 
Posts: 195
Joined: 5th Jan 2018

Post #698 - 23 Feb 2019, 20:23

At least we got one more point than routemaster's teams I suppose. :villa:
User avatar
Greasy Roads
Country Member
 
Posts: 2773
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
World is turning, hope it don't turn away.

Post #699 - 23 Feb 2019, 21:33

Greasy Roads » Sat Feb 23, 2019 8:23 pm wrote:At least we got one more point than routemaster's teams I suppose. :villa:

I never complain about a point at an away game.

I do complain about losing a home game in such an abjectly hopeless fashion as we did today. We were quick enough to dump Pearson and Ranieri when things went tits up, how much more must we take before this French cunt gets the chop? :angry:
User avatar
routemaster
On The Buses
 
Posts: 331582
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Grade A triple platinum cunt Image

Post #700 - 23 Feb 2019, 21:47

routemaster » Sat Feb 23, 2019 9:33 pm wrote:
Greasy Roads » Sat Feb 23, 2019 8:23 pm wrote:At least we got one more point than routemaster's teams I suppose. :villa:

I never complain about a point at an away game.

I do complain about losing a home game in such an abjectly hopeless fashion as we did today. We were quick enough to dump Pearson and Ranieri when things went tits up, how much more must we take before this French cunt gets the chop? :angry:

Quite a bit hopefully. :grin:
User avatar
Greasy Roads
Country Member
 
Posts: 2773
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
World is turning, hope it don't turn away.

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat

Website Security Test