View active topics THE FALL ONLINE FORUM

Forum led by: Connor, Hanley Went To Every Gig, Divveygoodmod, buzzliteyr, Del Boy, dannynomates
 Ridiculous pop news thread ; All that's fit to print

Post #101 - 26 Jun 2020, 12:29

Sonofsmegma » Fri Jun 26, 2020 12:02 pm wrote:Not that ridiculous - though it would be cool if he started dancing, singing "you should be dancing!" to Prince Charles - Barry Gibb has been knighted.

Charlie Boy could have provided a service to music and charity by slitting the cunt's throat with that sword. :angry:
GrumblingNorthernGit
Members

Post #102 - 27 Jun 2020, 08:42

GrumblingNorthernGit » Fri Jun 26, 2020 11:29 am wrote:
Sonofsmegma » Fri Jun 26, 2020 12:02 pm wrote:Not that ridiculous - though it would be cool if he started dancing, singing "you should be dancing!" to Prince Charles - Barry Gibb has been knighted.

Charlie Boy could have provided a service to music and charity by slitting the cunt's throat with that sword. :angry:

The big eared cunt could have provided a service to humanity as a whole if he'd used that sword to cut his own (and that boot faced old floozy of a wife of his)
Mushshrooms
Members

Post #103 - 28 Jun 2020, 07:54

https://www.glastonburyfestivals.co.uk/

Celebrate Virtual Glastonbury at home by spreading shit all over your carpets and not washing for a week. :huh:
StuckupPercy
Members

Post #104 - 28 Jun 2020, 11:21

StuckupPercy » Sun Jun 28, 2020 6:54 am wrote:Image

Celebrate Virtual Glastonbury at home by spreading shit all over your carpets and not washing for a week. :huh:

The bloke at the bottom right hand corner looks like a conehead on first seeing the pic.

And on seeing it again too.
Sonofsmegma
The Smegma Family

If you're going to play it out of tune, then play it out of tune properly.

Post #105 - 28 Jun 2020, 11:55

Sonofsmegma » Sun Jun 28, 2020 11:21 am wrote:
StuckupPercy » Sun Jun 28, 2020 6:54 am wrote:Image

The bloke at the bottom right hand corner looks like a conehead on first seeing the pic.

And on seeing it again too.

The bloke posting about it here seems like a cockhead on first reading it.

And on reading it every other fucking time too. :wanker:
routemaster
Essential Key Worker

Hit after hit! Image

Southampton 0-9 LCFC - the biggest ever away victory in the 132-year history of the Football League :lcfc:

Post #106 - 28 Jun 2020, 17:19

:wanker: :finger:
Sonofsmegma
The Smegma Family

Post #107 - 10 Jul 2020, 07:23

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-l ... e-53341704

Wife-beating Leicester cunt Kasabian singer 'sorry' for assaulting partner. :wanker:
Chavahoy
Members

Post #108 - 20 Jul 2020, 19:34

Shane MacGowan attended posh Westminster School.
Remarkably he lasted into his second year before being expelled for possession of drugs.
Happy Jack
Members

Sweet and tender hooligan.

Post #109 - 24 Jul 2020, 22:02

Sonofsmegma
The Smegma Family

Post #110 - 24 Jul 2020, 22:06

Sonofsmegma » Fri Jul 24, 2020 10:02 pm wrote:

That's fucking priceless! :laugh:

You cunt...
routemaster
Essential Key Worker

Hit after hit! Image

Southampton 0-9 LCFC - the biggest ever away victory in the 132-year history of the Football League :lcfc:

Post #111 - 02 Aug 2020, 04:58

Kate Pierson of B52s is 72 :D
Happy Jack
Members

Post #112 - 02 Aug 2020, 05:12

Here she is with REM. (Not that one, she is just a dancer, Kate sings and dances with Michael Stipe in the video and she is absolutely gorgeous doing it)

phpBB [video]

:wub:
Altered Ego
Members

This Charming Fan

Post #113 - 02 Aug 2020, 05:25

Can she really be 72? Wikipedia says so. :wtf:
If so can I suggest a new category - GMILF
Altered Ego
Members

This Charming Fan

Post #114 - 02 Aug 2020, 10:55

Altered Ego » Sun Aug 02, 2020 5:25 am wrote:Can she really be 72? Wikipedia says so. :wtf:
If so can I suggest a new category - GMILF

Of course she's 72, apart from Wiki saying so, she was born on 27 April 1948 [citation needed].

She's also a lesbian and is married to Monica Coleman [6][9], so I wouldn't get your hopes up.

Dan
dannynomates
Chief Moderator

Post #115 - 18 Aug 2020, 09:01

Locked up in Nazi fortress....

Since this occurred in 1981, maybe MES heard about it?

He got locked up in a wine cellar, surprised he didn't find more to do to keep himself busy :wanker:

https://www.thecourier.co.uk/fp/nostalg ... n-germany/
Sonofsmegma
The Smegma Family

Post #116 - 19 Aug 2020, 19:13

Radio 2 Popmaster quiz is a staple of our morning listening at the brewery.
Today some poor cunt was asked to identify a Morrissey track. My workmates all called to me. Dave will know this.

Fucks sake.

They played a 20 second burst. All I could think was 'You're the One For me Fatty'

But it was 'Satan Has Rejected My Soul' the third single released from his worst album 'Maladjusted', and the song reached #39 in the charts.

"Call yourself a Morrissey fan!" i was rebuked with. :(

Who is making up these questions?
The poor cunt said 'Handsome Devil' in response.

At least he has some knowledge of Morrissey and The Smiths. :)
Happy Jack
Members

Post #117 - 19 Aug 2020, 21:38

Happy Jack » Wed Aug 19, 2020 7:13 pm wrote:Radio 2 Popmaster quiz is a staple of our morning listening at the brewery.
Today some poor cunt was asked to identify a Morrissey track. My workmates all called to me. Dave will know this.

Fucks sake.

They played a 20 second burst. All I could think was 'You're the One For me Fatty'

But it was 'Satan Has Rejected My Soul' the third single released from his worst album 'Maladjusted', and the song reached #39 in the charts.

"Call yourself a Morrissey fan!" i was rebuked with. :(

Who is making up these questions?
The poor cunt said 'Handsome Devil' in response.

At least he has some knowledge of Morrissey and The Smiths. :)

Call yourself a Morrissey fan? :lol:
Mr. Martial
Members

Post #118 - 25 Aug 2020, 13:50

Iggy Pop's cockatoo named Australian wildlife hospital's founding patron.

https://pitchfork.com/news/iggy-pops-co ... ng-patron/
Sonofsmegma
The Smegma Family

Post #119 - 04 Sep 2020, 16:45

Feargal Sharkey accuses Thames Water of sewage 'dumping'

"Singer Feargal Sharkey has criticised a water company for "dumping" thousands of hours' worth of sewage in a river.

The former Undertones front man, a "life-long fly fisherman", said the 12,734 hours of dumping in the River Kennet last year was "utterly shocking" and potentially illegal.

Thames Water acknowledged the duration of sewage discharge but said it was due to storms and so was "heavily diluted".

It added discharges into rivers stopped flooding in homes and streets.

"Using Thames Water's own monitoring data, we now know that last year they spent 12,734 hours dumping sewage into the River Kennet.

"Well can someone please explain to me what the exceptional circumstances were?"

Sharkey said: "In Thames Water you're talking about a company that has paid billions of pounds in dividends to shareholders. Perhaps they should have spent some of that money in maintaining and upgrading their sewage networks."

A Thames Water spokesman said: "Our shareholders are in it for the long term and have not taken a dividend for three years to prioritise investment in improving service for customers, and to protect the environment."

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-b ... e-54024479

Hmmmm "It added discharges into rivers stopped flooding in homes and streets"...well, I hope in Routemaster's area, in Teesside, they are not discharging sewage into the rivers, it would be much more appropriate for it to end up flooding homes and streets there. :angry:
Sonofsmegma
The Smegma Family

Post #120 - 04 Sep 2020, 16:51

Sonofsmegma » Fri Sep 04, 2020 4:45 pm wrote:Feargal Sharkey accuses Thames Water of sewage 'dumping'

"Singer Feargal Sharkey has criticised a water company for "dumping" thousands of hours' worth of sewage in a river.

The former Undertones front man, a "life-long fly fisherman", said the 12,734 hours of dumping in the River Kennet last year was "utterly shocking" and potentially illegal.

Thames Water acknowledged the duration of sewage discharge but said it was due to storms and so was "heavily diluted".

It added discharges into rivers stopped flooding in homes and streets.

"Using Thames Water's own monitoring data, we now know that last year they spent 12,734 hours dumping sewage into the River Kennet.

"Well can someone please explain to me what the exceptional circumstances were?"

Sharkey said: "In Thames Water you're talking about a company that has paid billions of pounds in dividends to shareholders. Perhaps they should have spent some of that money in maintaining and upgrading their sewage networks."

A Thames Water spokesman said: "Our shareholders are in it for the long term and have not taken a dividend for three years to prioritise investment in improving service for customers, and to protect the environment."

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-b ... e-54024479

Hmmmm "It added discharges into rivers stopped flooding in homes and streets"...well, I hope in Routemaster's area, in Teesside, they are not discharging sewage into the rivers, it would be much more appropriate for it to end up flooding homes and streets there. :angry:

All the shit's on the banks on the river Tees. :huh:
Greasy Roads
Country Member

Cogito ergo cogito routemaster cunnus est.

I am a nugget

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat

Website Security Test