View active topics THE FALL ONLINE FORUM



Forum led by: Connor, Hanley Went To Every Gig, Divveygoodmod, buzzliteyr, Del Boy, dannynomates
 Introduce Yourself ; Who are you?

Post #41 - 16 Mar 2018, 10:51

Circus Monkey, Mar 16 2018, 08:29:19 AM wrote:Hi, I came across this forum while Googling for sites with a Song Name Thread. It looks really good here. I'm a bit more old school than most of you although I reckon Greasy Roads is even more ancient than me. Big Little Feat fan.
Welcome Circus Monkey, the song chain game here is fucking woeful. :(
User avatar
routemaster
On The Buses
 
Posts: 331355
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Grade A triple platinum cunt Image

Post #42 - 15 Apr 2018, 00:36

Right, er....fuck. My poor little autistic is now completely done in. Please be gentle with me here, this time around anyway. What the fuck is this site about. I saw it on Twitter and thought I would have a look, having got no sense from some bloke on there, I still have no idea what it's for? I kinda wondered if it was for folks who had got pissed off with constant slagging on the other site? Anyway Mr Asperger here is confused
Hexen Voxish
Members
 
Posts: 4
Joined: 14th Apr 2018

Post #43 - 15 Apr 2018, 06:26

Hexen Hour, Apr 15 2018, 12:36:28 AM wrote:Right, er....fuck. My poor little autistic is now completely done in. Please be gentle with me here, this time around anyway. What the fuck is this site about. I saw it on Twitter and thought I would have a look, having got no sense from some bloke on there, I still have no idea what it's for? I kinda wondered if it was for folks who had got pissed off with constant slagging on the other site? Anyway Mr Asperger here is confused
Good to see you here Hexen Hour. The only slagging you'll see on this site is of routemaster.

hey ho
User avatar
Divveygoodmod
Moderator
 
Posts: 71
Joined: 1st Dec 2017

Post #44 - 15 Apr 2018, 10:41

Pheeew. I confess, I missed the contact, especially when Mark died, I am still fucking crushed. I suppose I should get a life and move on, I just can not get my head around it. 39 years is a long time to be a fan of something
Hexen Voxish
Members
 
Posts: 4
Joined: 14th Apr 2018

Post #45 - 15 Apr 2018, 10:54

Laughter is the best medicine, believe me. It's needed in the household I live in. :grrr:
User avatar
Sonofsmegma
The Smegma Family
 
Posts: 678
Joined: 10th Apr 2018

Post #46 - 15 Apr 2018, 11:06

Welcome Hexen Hour, you'll be fine here, just take no shit from dannynomates is my advice. :)
User avatar
routemaster
On The Buses
 
Posts: 331355
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Grade A triple platinum cunt Image

Post #47 - 24 Apr 2018, 15:51

Hi I'm new here, having recently been removed from another forum, I know not why.

I'm a big fan of The Fall, my most loved track being 'Garden'.

This seems a nice friendly site so I look forward to some interrogation. :)
User avatar
RedDocDan
Members
 
Posts: 16
Joined: 24th Apr 2018

Post #48 - 24 Apr 2018, 15:55

RedDocDan, Apr 24 2018, 03:51:26 PM wrote:Hi I'm new here, having recently been removed from another forum, I know not why.

I'm a big fan of The Fall, my most loved track being 'Garden'.

This seems a nice friendly site so I look forward to some interrogation. :)
Welcome RedDocDan, feel free to read my terms and conditions. I'm sure you're going to fit in nicely here.


Dan
User avatar
dannynomates
Chief Moderator
 
Posts: 929
Joined: 1st Dec 2017

Post #49 - 17 May 2018, 09:20

I am here because I left that other forum due to Crappy-chinos and a Snide Grimace bullying me just because I threatened to punch him in the face, the bully.
A Serious Man
Members
 
Posts: 2
Joined: 17th Apr 2018

Post #50 - 17 May 2018, 09:36

A Serious Man, May 17 2018, 09:20:57 AM wrote:I am here because I left that other forum due to Crappy-chinos and a Snide Grimace bullying me just because I threatened to punch him in the face, the bully.
Welcome to the forum A Serious Man. As long as you don't post any sexism or any other politically incorrect -isms you'll be fine on here. Anything remotely amusing will go straight over my head so I don't like that either.

Dan
User avatar
dannynomates
Chief Moderator
 
Posts: 929
Joined: 1st Dec 2017

Post #51 - 17 May 2018, 10:03

A Serious Man, May 17 2018, 09:20:57 AM wrote:I am here because I left that other forum due to Crappy-chinos and a Snide Grimace bullying me just because I threatened to punch him in the face, the bully.
I don't think they'd ever allow those cunts on here. :angry:
User avatar
Greasy Roads
Country Member
 
Posts: 1571
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Happy Days!

Post #52 - 17 May 2018, 10:08

Greasy Roads, May 17 2018, 10:03:45 AM wrote:
A Serious Man, May 17 2018, 09:20:57 AM wrote:I am here because I left that other forum due to Crappy-chinos and a Snide Grimace bullying me just because I threatened to punch him in the face, the bully.
I don't think they'd ever allow those cunts on here. :angry:
This one sounds like a right cunt, threatened to smack someone in the face eh? I'd rip his fucking head off if he tried that here. :angry:
User avatar
routemaster
On The Buses
 
Posts: 331355
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Grade A triple platinum cunt Image

Post #53 - 18 May 2018, 21:30

The threat to rip Crappy-chinos and a Snide Grimace's head off and shit down his neck was taken completely out of context by bullies who can't stand that they are worse at arguing than me. Which is all of you.
A Serious Man
Members
 
Posts: 2
Joined: 17th Apr 2018

Post #54 - 18 May 2018, 21:44

A Serious Man, May 18 2018, 09:30:58 PM wrote:The threat to rip Crappy-chinos and a Snide Grimace's head off and shit down his neck was taken completely out of context by bullies who can't stand that they are worse at arguing than me. Which is all of you.
Don't know where to start with this.

What a silly cunt.
User avatar
StickupPercy
Members
 
Posts: 287
Joined: 6th Jan 2018

Post #55 - 27 May 2018, 21:55

A warm welcome to Chimp Priest who joined us today.

I'd just like to point out to him that he made at least one post with more than the 1.53 profanities I allow on my forum, as a newbie I'll accept this as an oversight but would suggest he reads the T&C's carefully. I'm sure we'll get along fine now.

Dan
User avatar
dannynomates
Chief Moderator
 
Posts: 929
Joined: 1st Dec 2017

Post #56 - 27 May 2018, 22:28

dannynomates, May 27 2018, 09:55:28 PM wrote:A warm welcome to Chimp Priest who joined us today.

I'd just like to point out to him that he made at least one post with more than the 1.53 profanities I allow on my forum, as a newbie I'll accept this as an oversight but would suggest he reads the T&C's carefully. I'm sure we'll get along fine now.

Dan
You're not talking to your fucking daughter now son, fuck off and die. :angry:
User avatar
Chimp Priest
Members
 
Posts: 20
Joined: 27th May 2018

Post #57 - 27 May 2018, 22:35

Chimp Priest, May 27 2018, 10:28:41 PM wrote:
dannynomates, May 27 2018, 09:55:28 PM wrote:A warm welcome to Chimp Priest who joined us today.

I'd just like to point out to him that he made at least one post with more than the 1.53 profanities I allow on my forum, as a newbie I'll accept this as an oversight but would suggest he reads the T&C's carefully. I'm sure we'll get along fine now.

Dan
You're not talking to your fucking daughter now son, fuck off and die. :angry:
That's 2 profanities, you need to keep this down. I'll overlook it this time but any repetition will lead to me warning you.

Dan
User avatar
dannynomates
Chief Moderator
 
Posts: 929
Joined: 1st Dec 2017

Post #58 - 27 May 2018, 22:38

dannynomates, May 27 2018, 10:35:46 PM wrote:
Chimp Priest, May 27 2018, 10:28:41 PM wrote:
dannynomates, May 27 2018, 09:55:28 PM wrote:A warm welcome to Chimp Priest who joined us today.

I'd just like to point out to him that he made at least one post with more than the 1.53 profanities I allow on my forum, as a newbie I'll accept this as an oversight but would suggest he reads the T&C's carefully. I'm sure we'll get along fine now.

Dan
You're not talking to your fucking daughter now son, fuck off and die. :angry:
That's 2 profanities, you need to keep this down. I'll overlook it this time but any repetition will lead to me warning you.

Dan

You've proved your worth right there you cunt, I'll post as I find.
User avatar
Chimp Priest
Members
 
Posts: 20
Joined: 27th May 2018

Post #59 - 27 May 2018, 22:41

Chimp Priest, May 27 2018, 10:38:27 PM wrote:
dannynomates, May 27 2018, 10:35:46 PM wrote:
Chimp Priest, May 27 2018, 10:28:41 PM wrote:
dannynomates, May 27 2018, 09:55:28 PM wrote:A warm welcome to Chimp Priest who joined us today.

I'd just like to point out to him that he made at least one post with more than the 1.53 profanities I allow on my forum, as a newbie I'll accept this as an oversight but would suggest he reads the T&C's carefully. I'm sure we'll get along fine now.

Dan
You're not talking to your fucking daughter now son, fuck off and die. :angry:
That's 2 profanities, you need to keep this down. I'll overlook it this time but any repetition will lead to me warning you.

Dan

You've proved your worth right there you cunt, I'll post as I find.
That's better, keep it down to that.

Dan
User avatar
dannynomates
Chief Moderator
 
Posts: 929
Joined: 1st Dec 2017

Post #60 - 27 May 2018, 22:46

dannynomates, May 27 2018, 10:41:03 PM wrote:
Chimp Priest, May 27 2018, 10:38:27 PM wrote:
dannynomates, May 27 2018, 10:35:46 PM wrote:
Chimp Priest, May 27 2018, 10:28:41 PM wrote:
dannynomates, May 27 2018, 09:55:28 PM wrote:A warm welcome to Chimp Priest who joined us today.

I'd just like to point out to him that he made at least one post with more than the 1.53 profanities I allow on my forum, as a newbie I'll accept this as an oversight but would suggest he reads the T&C's carefully. I'm sure we'll get along fine now.

Dan
You're not talking to your fucking daughter now son, fuck off and die. :angry:
That's 2 profanities, you need to keep this down. I'll overlook it this time but any repetition will lead to me warning you.

Dan

You've proved your worth right there you cunt, I'll post as I find.
That's better, keep it down to that.

Dan
I've dealt with bigger cunts than you my lad, I think one was called Steven. Had a dinosaur as his avatar, a right royal wanker he was. :wanker:
User avatar
Chimp Priest
Members
 
Posts: 20
Joined: 27th May 2018

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat