View active topics THE FALL ONLINE FORUM



Forum led by: Connor, Hanley Went To Every Gig, Divveygoodmod, buzzliteyr, Del Boy, dannynomates
 The Cricket Thread ; Over! Over!

Post #1 - 22 Mar 2018, 08:21

I feel so sorry for our national team being stuck in a shithole like New Zealand. No wonder they were all out for 58. :(
User avatar
Phil-ah
Members
 
Posts: 66
Joined: 9th Jan 2018

Post #2 - 25 Mar 2018, 09:33

User avatar
Right Said Fred
Members
 
Posts: 302
Joined: 4th Jan 2018

Post #3 - 25 Mar 2018, 10:13

Steve Smith's already been stood down as captain. There's more to come.

hey ho
User avatar
Divveygoodmod
Moderator
 
Posts: 119
Joined: 1st Dec 2017

Post #4 - 25 Mar 2018, 12:33

Image

:)
User avatar
Slushy
Members
 
Posts: 379
Joined: 5th Jan 2018
Image

Ich bin Arnold Mühren. Bitte alle austeigen Mütterficken.

Post #5 - 25 Mar 2018, 22:39

Stupid fucking Australians. Did they actually think they'd get away with that shit??
Wait till they come here for the next Ashes series.
A crucifixion will be handed out to them.
User avatar
Mushshrooms
Members
 
Posts: 380
Joined: 20th Jan 2018

Post #6 - 25 Mar 2018, 22:59

I'm fucking ashamed of my Aussie comrades pulling a fast one like this, but we'll still beat you Pommie bastards in the Ashes.
User avatar
Moomsfromoz
Members
 
Posts: 16
Joined: 28th Jan 2018

Post #7 - 25 Mar 2018, 23:03

Moomsfromoz, Mar 25 2018, 10:59:03 PM wrote:I'm fucking ashamed of my Aussie comrades pulling a fast one like this, but we'll still beat you Pommie bastards in the Ashes.

HA!!
No chance cowboy. You lot won't even have a captain or coach in a few days, your franchise is heading straight to the bottom of the ICC rankings!!
:wanker: :wanker: :finger:
User avatar
Mushshrooms
Members
 
Posts: 380
Joined: 20th Jan 2018

Post #8 - 25 Mar 2018, 23:11

Mushshrooms, Mar 25 2018, 11:03:45 PM wrote:
Moomsfromoz, Mar 25 2018, 10:59:03 PM wrote:I'm fucking ashamed of my Aussie comrades pulling a fast one like this, but we'll still beat you Pommie bastards in the Ashes.

HA!!
No chance cowboy. You lot won't even have a captain or coach in a few days, your franchise is heading straight to the bottom of the ICC rankings!!
:wanker: :wanker: :finger:

Ah you wacky Poms, what's yer Sheila doing while you're sat there posting this crap? :rolleyes:

Even Ding me Dingo is pissing himself laughing. :lol:
User avatar
Moomsfromoz
Members
 
Posts: 16
Joined: 28th Jan 2018


Post #10 - 29 Mar 2018, 23:20

Moomsfromoz, Mar 25 2018, 11:11:17 PM wrote:
Mushshrooms, Mar 25 2018, 11:03:45 PM wrote:
Moomsfromoz, Mar 25 2018, 10:59:03 PM wrote:I'm fucking ashamed of my Aussie comrades pulling a fast one like this, but we'll still beat you Pommie bastards in the Ashes.

HA!!
No chance cowboy. You lot won't even have a captain or coach in a few days, your franchise is heading straight to the bottom of the ICC rankings!!
:wanker: :wanker: :finger:

Ah you wacky Poms, what's yer Sheila doing while you're sat there posting this crap? :rolleyes:

Even Ding me Dingo is pissing himself laughing. :lol:
HA!! Who's correct then you stupid hat wearing dingo fucking wank stain?? :grin: :grin: :grin:
Captain sacked, coach resigned!!
Go crawl into a wombat hole, shithead!!
User avatar
Mushshrooms
Members
 
Posts: 380
Joined: 20th Jan 2018

Post #11 - 29 Mar 2018, 23:46

Mushshrooms, Mar 29 2018, 11:20:23 PM wrote:
Moomsfromoz, Mar 25 2018, 11:11:17 PM wrote:
Mushshrooms, Mar 25 2018, 11:03:45 PM wrote:
Moomsfromoz, Mar 25 2018, 10:59:03 PM wrote:I'm fucking ashamed of my Aussie comrades pulling a fast one like this, but we'll still beat you Pommie bastards in the Ashes.

HA!!
No chance cowboy. You lot won't even have a captain or coach in a few days, your franchise is heading straight to the bottom of the ICC rankings!!
:wanker: :wanker: :finger:

Ah you wacky Poms, what's yer Sheila doing while you're sat there posting this crap? :rolleyes:

Even Ding me Dingo is pissing himself laughing. :lol:
HA!! Who's correct then you stupid hat wearing dingo fucking wank stain?? :grin: :grin: :grin:
Captain sacked, coach resigned!!
Go crawl into a wombat hole, shithead!!
A "fucking", a "wank" and a "shithead", I know nothing of this cricket thing, but your post is not it.

Warning to Mushshrooms for yet more profanity.
User avatar
dannynomates
Chief Moderator
 
Posts: 1317
Joined: 1st Dec 2017

Post #12 - 30 Mar 2018, 00:10

Quote:,   wrote:I know nothing....

:clap: :clap: :clap:
User avatar
Mushshrooms
Members
 
Posts: 380
Joined: 20th Jan 2018

Post #13 - 30 Mar 2018, 08:06

phpBB [video]


Australian cricket captains have a long tradition of blubbing at press conferences. The snivelling cunts need to man up. :angry:
User avatar
StuckupPercy
Members
 
Posts: 454
Joined: 6th Jan 2018

Post #14 - 31 Mar 2018, 07:23

phpBB [video]


Another Australian cricketer breaks down in tears. What would their hardened-criminal ancestors have thought? :(
User avatar
Phil-ah
Members
 
Posts: 66
Joined: 9th Jan 2018

Post #15 - 31 Mar 2018, 08:22

Fuck the lot of them.
Lace-pantied nancy boys!!! :grrr: :grrr:
User avatar
Mushshrooms
Members
 
Posts: 380
Joined: 20th Jan 2018

Post #16 - 28 May 2018, 08:51

England are going from bad to worse. Sack the lot of them. :angry:
User avatar
Peter de Meat Eater
Members
 
Posts: 21
Joined: 6th Jan 2018

Post #17 - 29 May 2018, 07:49

I will be paying my first visit of the season to New Road today to see the County play those cunts from Leicestershire in the one-day cup. :)
User avatar
Greasy Roads
Country Member
 
Posts: 2791
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
World is turning, hope it don't turn away.

Post #18 - 29 May 2018, 09:14

Greasy Roads, May 29 2018, 07:49:20 AM wrote:I will be paying my first visit of the season to New Road today to see the County play those cunts from Leicestershire in the one-day cup. :)

I hope it pisses down :)
User avatar
routemaster
On The Buses
 
Posts: 331608
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Grade A triple platinum cunt Image

Post #19 - 29 May 2018, 09:24

routemaster, May 29 2018, 09:14:29 AM wrote:
Greasy Roads, May 29 2018, 07:49:20 AM wrote:I will be paying my first visit of the season to New Road today to see the County play those cunts from Leicestershire in the one-day cup. :)

I hope it pisses down :)
That would be possibly the only thing that would save Leicestershire, who are second from last in the table. A position you yourself are more than familiar with. :)
User avatar
Greasy Roads
Country Member
 
Posts: 2791
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
World is turning, hope it don't turn away.

Post #20 - 29 May 2018, 09:27

Greasy Roads, May 29 2018, 09:24:27 AM wrote:
routemaster, May 29 2018, 09:14:29 AM wrote:
Greasy Roads, May 29 2018, 07:49:20 AM wrote:I will be paying my first visit of the season to New Road today to see the County play those cunts from Leicestershire in the one-day cup. :)

I hope it pisses down :)
That would be possibly the only thing that would save Leicestershire, who are second from last in the table. A position you yourself are more than familiar with. :)
Stupid fucking game anyway. :grrr:
User avatar
routemaster
On The Buses
 
Posts: 331608
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Grade A triple platinum cunt Image

Next

Return to General Chat

Website Security Test