View active topics THE FALL ONLINE FORUM



Forum led by: Connor, Hanley Went To Every Gig, Divveygoodmod, buzzliteyr, Del Boy, dannynomates
 The weather thread

Post #1 - 10 Feb 2018, 09:45

It's looks like raining all day here in Cincinnati. How's it where you are?
User avatar
Dr Ron Jock
Members
 
Posts: 106
Joined: 19th Jan 2018
Making America great again.

Post #2 - 10 Feb 2018, 11:22

It's exactly the same here in N.Yorkshire. A waterproofs day.
User avatar
Amber
Members
 
Posts: 116
Joined: 3rd Feb 2018

Post #3 - 10 Feb 2018, 13:22

Fucking freezing but the sun's coming out now. Terrible wind.
User avatar
routemaster
On The Buses
 
Posts: 330369
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Grade A triple platinum cunt Image

Post #4 - 11 Feb 2018, 18:46

Bright and cold in Birmingham B6 this afternoon. Perfect for watching those Small Heath cunts get stuffed. :)
User avatar
Greasy Roads
Country Member
 
Posts: 2153
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Happy Days!

Post #5 - 15 Feb 2018, 21:17

We had a bit of a blizzard this morning, white over within ten minutes. I had no problems till some twat in a BMW who couldn't master the rear wheel drive got stuck on Aislaby Bank. Held me up for ages it did. It's high time they banned those cunts and their fucking useless contraptions from the public highways. :grrr:
User avatar
routemaster
On The Buses
 
Posts: 330369
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Grade A triple platinum cunt Image

Post #6 - 23 Feb 2018, 09:01

Image

It's so cold in the home counties this morning I couldn't move the shutter speed on my camera to make this shot blurry. :(
User avatar
Mr. Martial
Members
 
Posts: 101
Joined: 5th Jan 2018

Post #7 - 23 Feb 2018, 21:09

I'm sick of this winter now, it's gone on far too long.

They say it's going to be freezing all next week with much snow. Any other time of the year the forecasters get it hopelessly wrong, but they'll be fucking spot on this time, you see.
User avatar
A Worthless Man
Members
 
Posts: 158
Joined: 5th Jan 2018

Post #8 - 23 Feb 2018, 23:51

Quite tropical here in Erpingham this morning. Can't stay to chat, off to dig up a coconut and pick a couple of pineapples off my trees.
User avatar
Mushshrooms
Members
 
Posts: 313
Joined: 20th Jan 2018

Post #9 - 24 Feb 2018, 08:40

It looks like it's going to rain all day here in The Queen City. I'm going to get soaked at the NRA rally. :angry:
User avatar
Dr Ron Jock
Members
 
Posts: 106
Joined: 19th Jan 2018
Making America great again.

Post #10 - 25 Feb 2018, 12:30

It's quite pleasant today, cold but the bitter wind has eased and the sun is trying to come through.

Literally the calm before the storm then.
User avatar
A Worthless Man
Members
 
Posts: 158
Joined: 5th Jan 2018

Post #11 - 26 Feb 2018, 22:41

Can't say I'm looking forward to tomorrow. We've moved from a yellow snow warning to an amber one. :(
User avatar
routemaster
On The Buses
 
Posts: 330369
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Grade A triple platinum cunt Image

Post #12 - 26 Feb 2018, 22:58

routemaster, Feb 26 2018, 10:41:22 PM wrote:Can't say I'm looking forward to tomorrow. We've moved from a yellow snow warning to an amber one. :(
I imagine you get a lot of yellow snow where you live. :(
User avatar
Greasy Roads
Country Member
 
Posts: 2153
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Happy Days!

Post #13 - 27 Feb 2018, 08:31

Bastard weather, roads not bad here after three inches of snow overnight. Annoyingly some cunt in a BMW lost it, crashed into me and I died instantly. :angry:
User avatar
routemaster
On The Buses
 
Posts: 330369
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Grade A triple platinum cunt Image

Post #14 - 27 Feb 2018, 08:55

routemaster, Feb 27 2018, 08:31:43 AM wrote:Bastard weather, roads not bad here after three inches of snow overnight. Annoyingly some cunt in a BMW lost it, crashed into me and I died instantly. :angry:
:)
User avatar
Greasy Roads
Country Member
 
Posts: 2153
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Happy Days!

Post #15 - 27 Feb 2018, 11:21

Greasy Roads, Feb 27 2018, 08:55:54 AM wrote:
routemaster, Feb 27 2018, 08:31:43 AM wrote:Bastard weather, roads not bad here after three inches of snow overnight. Annoyingly some cunt in a BMW lost it, crashed into me and I died instantly. :angry:
:)
I have miraculously returned you cunt :grrr:
User avatar
routemaster
On The Buses
 
Posts: 330369
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Grade A triple platinum cunt Image

Post #16 - 27 Feb 2018, 12:27

routemaster, Feb 27 2018, 11:21:04 AM wrote:
Greasy Roads, Feb 27 2018, 08:55:54 AM wrote:
routemaster, Feb 27 2018, 08:31:43 AM wrote:Bastard weather, roads not bad here after three inches of snow overnight. Annoyingly some cunt in a BMW lost it, crashed into me and I died instantly. :angry:
:)
I have miraculously returned you cunt :grrr:
:(
User avatar
Greasy Roads
Country Member
 
Posts: 2153
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Happy Days!

Post #17 - 28 Feb 2018, 07:05

Morning all. 6am, just looked out and the snow is coming down sideways.

Rang in sick, fuck that. :devil:

Edit: thundersnow! :clap:
User avatar
routemaster
On The Buses
 
Posts: 330369
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Grade A triple platinum cunt Image

Post #18 - 28 Feb 2018, 08:28

routemaster, Feb 28 2018, 07:05:01 AM wrote:Morning all. 6am, just looked out and the snow is coming down sideways.

Rang in sick, fuck that. :devil:

Edit: thundersnow! :clap:
What the fuck is thundersnow? :mellow:
worried recluse
Members
 
Posts: 20
Joined: 8th Jan 2018

Post #19 - 28 Feb 2018, 08:38

worried recluse, Feb 28 2018, 08:28:04 AM wrote:
routemaster, Feb 28 2018, 07:05:01 AM wrote:Morning all. 6am, just looked out and the snow is coming down sideways.

Rang in sick, fuck that. :devil:

Edit: thundersnow! :clap:
What the fuck is thundersnow? :mellow:
Thunder and lightning when it's snowing you thick cunt. :rolleyes:
User avatar
routemaster
On The Buses
 
Posts: 330369
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Grade A triple platinum cunt Image

Post #20 - 28 Feb 2018, 08:50

routemaster, Feb 28 2018, 07:05:01 AM wrote:Morning all. 6am, just looked out and the snow is coming down sideways.

Rang in sick, fuck that. :devil:

What about my fucking pension? :grrr:
User avatar
Greasy Roads
Country Member
 
Posts: 2153
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Happy Days!

Next

Return to General Chat