View active topics THE FALL ONLINE FORUM



Forum led by: Connor, Hanley Went To Every Gig, Divveygoodmod, buzzliteyr, Del Boy, dannynomates
 What are you listening to? ; Any format

Post #361 - 13 Feb 2021, 21:30

phpBB [video]
User avatar
routemaster
Essential Key Worker
 
Posts: 341942
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Location: North Yorkshire on t'moors
Hit after hit! Image

Southampton 0-9 LCFC - the biggest ever away victory in the 132-year history of the Football League :lcfc:

Post #362 - 14 Feb 2021, 05:52

routemaster » Sat Feb 13, 2021 9:30 pm wrote:
phpBB [video]

It's just a bit too "Planet Claire" ish to be a mere coincidence............ :radged:
User avatar
Mushshrooms
Members
 
Posts: 989
Joined: 20th Jan 2018
Location: Erpingham Heights

Post #363 - 14 Feb 2021, 22:16

Mushshrooms » Sun Feb 14, 2021 5:52 am wrote:
routemaster » Sat Feb 13, 2021 9:30 pm wrote:
phpBB [video]

It's just a bit too "Planet Claire" ish to be a mere coincidence............ :radged:

But the B-52's nicked the Planet Claire bassline from Peter Gunn by Henry Mancini... :yes:
User avatar
routemaster
Essential Key Worker
 
Posts: 341942
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Location: North Yorkshire on t'moors
Hit after hit! Image

Southampton 0-9 LCFC - the biggest ever away victory in the 132-year history of the Football League :lcfc:

Post #364 - 15 Feb 2021, 06:22

^^They did indeed!!!
User avatar
Mushshrooms
Members
 
Posts: 989
Joined: 20th Jan 2018
Location: Erpingham Heights

Post #365 - 18 Mar 2021, 21:41

I know this is the obvious one, but like The Fall, The Cure were often better on a Peel Session than on a general release.

phpBB [video]
User avatar
routemaster
Essential Key Worker
 
Posts: 341942
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Location: North Yorkshire on t'moors
Hit after hit! Image

Southampton 0-9 LCFC - the biggest ever away victory in the 132-year history of the Football League :lcfc:

Post #366 - 18 Mar 2021, 21:57

Buffy Sainte-Marie's last good album was Coincidence and Likely Stories and is one of her best.period. I like it a lot and listened to it last night.
User avatar
Father Hasil Cocteau, SJ;
BOQ Lay Preacher
 
Posts: 10987
Joined: 28th Jul 2019
Location: Way back in the hills
The justness of individual land right is not justifiable to those to whom the land by right of first claim collectively belonged.

Post #367 - 05 Apr 2021, 13:14

I'm listening to the Smods, in particular a tune from their recent elpee.

phpBB [video]



How many ppl here, as Fall fans, think the backing singer is Dannynomates' delightful wife? :heart:
User avatar
Kleenex Cesarewitch
Luvs Pies
 
Posts: 183
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Location: Big Brenda's Burger Bar
Mmmmm, burgers!

Post #368 - 05 Apr 2021, 14:21

Kleenex Cesarewitch » Mon Apr 05, 2021 2:14 pm wrote:I'm listening to the Smods, in particular a tune from their recent elpee.

phpBB [video]



How many ppl here, as Fall fans, think the backing singer is Dannynomates' delightful wife? :heart:

She's as rough as a badger's bollocks. :wtf:
User avatar
Butch Cassady
Members
 
Posts: 347
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Location: Bell End, Fingringhoe

Post #369 - 05 Apr 2021, 14:27

Butch Cassady » Mon Apr 05, 2021 3:21 pm wrote:
Kleenex Cesarewitch » Mon Apr 05, 2021 2:14 pm wrote:I'm listening to the Smods, in particular a tune from their recent elpee.

phpBB [video]



How many ppl here, as Fall fans, think the backing singer is Dannynomates' delightful wife? :heart:

She's as rough as a badger's bollocks. :wtf:

I wouldn't touch her with yours, Kleenex. :faceslap2:
User avatar
uhu
Members
 
Posts: 96
Joined: 18th Jan 2018

Post #370 - 05 Apr 2021, 15:07

uhu » Mon Apr 05, 2021 3:27 pm wrote:
Butch Cassady » Mon Apr 05, 2021 3:21 pm wrote:
Kleenex Cesarewitch » Mon Apr 05, 2021 2:14 pm wrote:I'm listening to the Smods, in particular a tune from their recent elpee.

phpBB [video]



How many ppl here, as Fall fans, think the backing singer is Dannynomates' delightful wife? :heart:

She's as rough as a badger's bollocks. :wtf:

I wouldn't touch her with yours, Kleenex. :faceslap2:

If it is Danny's wife, then this talk amounts to doxxing which is abhorrent and not welcome here.

Fuck me though, his Sheila is a bit of a bush pig it has to be said. :(
User avatar
Divveygoodmod
Moderator
 
Posts: 184
Joined: 1st Dec 2017
Location: Woolloomooloo Colliery
"Exceedingly good cakes."

__ Mr Kipling

Post #371 - 05 Apr 2021, 15:32

Divveygoodmod » Mon Apr 05, 2021 4:07 pm wrote:
uhu » Mon Apr 05, 2021 3:27 pm wrote:
Butch Cassady » Mon Apr 05, 2021 3:21 pm wrote:
Kleenex Cesarewitch » Mon Apr 05, 2021 2:14 pm wrote:I'm listening to the Smods, in particular a tune from their recent elpee.

phpBB [video]



How many ppl here, as Fall fans, think the backing singer is Dannynomates' delightful wife? :heart:

She's as rough as a badger's bollocks. :wtf:

I wouldn't touch her with yours, Kleenex. :faceslap2:

If it is Danny's wife, then this talk amounts to doxxing which is abhorrent and not welcome here.

Fuck me though, his Sheila is a bit of a bush pig it has to be said. :(

The lady in question is indeed my wife, Billie. She's been trying to get on the pop circuit for a while, some sort of midlife crisis I think, she's very hormonal and shouts a lot.

Somehow she got a gig with those oiks the Sleaford Mods, whereas I wanted her to team up with more wholesome artists such as the Pet Shop Boys or the Scissor Sisters.

Kleenex Cesarewitch warned for trolling and doxxing.

Any more of this will result in a perma-ban which may last as long as a week.

Dan
User avatar
dannynomates
Chief Moderator
 
Posts: 2413
Joined: 1st Dec 2017
Location: Locked down in my library

Post #372 - 08 Apr 2021, 22:06

phpBB [video]
User avatar
DJGash
Members
 
Posts: 91
Joined: 12th Jan 2018
FLICKERING OBLIVION

Post #373 - 09 Apr 2021, 03:57

DJGash » Thu Apr 08, 2021 10:06 pm wrote:
phpBB [video]

Posting that shit is worthy of a perma-ban in itself!! :grrr: :grrr:
User avatar
Mushshrooms
Members
 
Posts: 989
Joined: 20th Jan 2018
Location: Erpingham Heights

Post #374 - 09 Apr 2021, 09:20

Mushshrooms » Fri Apr 09, 2021 4:57 am wrote:
DJGash » Thu Apr 08, 2021 10:06 pm wrote:
phpBB [video]

Posting that shit is worthy of a perma-ban in itself!! :grrr: :grrr:

The Thompson Twins were a great pop combo, exampling the virtues of black culture and the female. Granted they were better when there were seven of them including a transexual, a bi-sexual, a lesbian and a Porridge Wog, but I will not have you coming here suggesting bans for anyone highlighting these things.

Mushshrooms warned for telling me my job.

Dan
User avatar
dannynomates
Chief Moderator
 
Posts: 2413
Joined: 1st Dec 2017
Location: Locked down in my library

Post #375 - 09 Apr 2021, 09:43

:grrr: :grrr:
User avatar
Mushshrooms
Members
 
Posts: 989
Joined: 20th Jan 2018
Location: Erpingham Heights

Post #376 - 09 Apr 2021, 10:17

phpBB [video]
User avatar
DJGash
Members
 
Posts: 91
Joined: 12th Jan 2018
FLICKERING OBLIVION

Post #377 - 09 Apr 2021, 19:55

phpBB [video]


Gorgeous. :wub:
User avatar
Mushshrooms
Members
 
Posts: 989
Joined: 20th Jan 2018
Location: Erpingham Heights

Post #378 - 09 Apr 2021, 22:22

^^^ OK!
What complete and total arsehole here hijacked my account and posted that!!???
Fuckin, fuckity, fuck!!

:radged: :radged: :radged: :radged:
User avatar
Mushshrooms
Members
 
Posts: 989
Joined: 20th Jan 2018
Location: Erpingham Heights

Post #379 - 09 Apr 2021, 22:43

Mushshrooms » Fri Apr 09, 2021 11:22 pm wrote:^^^ OK!
What complete and total arsehole here hijacked my account and posted that!!???
Fuckin, fuckity, fuck!!

:radged: :radged: :radged: :radged:

How many more times, it is impossible to hack into other's accounts, and besides I would not allow it.

Mushshrooms warned for excessive profanity and posting Supertramp tunes on my forum.

Dan
User avatar
dannynomates
Chief Moderator
 
Posts: 2413
Joined: 1st Dec 2017
Location: Locked down in my library

Post #380 - 10 Apr 2021, 08:26

:grrr: :grrr: :grrr:
User avatar
Mushshrooms
Members
 
Posts: 989
Joined: 20th Jan 2018
Location: Erpingham Heights

Previous

Return to General Chat

Website Security Test cron