View active topics THE FALL ONLINE FORUM



Forum led by: Connor, Hanley Went To Every Gig, Divveygoodmod, buzzliteyr, Del Boy, dannynomates
 What are you listening to? ; Any format

Post #21 - 07 Feb 2018, 21:42

Nah, moved those thieving gyppo bastards on ages ago.
User avatar
Mushshrooms
Members
 
Posts: 636
Joined: 20th Jan 2018
Location: Erpingham Heights

Post #22 - 07 Feb 2018, 22:22

Mushshrooms, Feb 7 2018, 08:42:14 PM wrote:Nah, moved those thieving gyppo bastards on ages ago.
The new page is caused by your poor karma for posting such a disgusting racial slur.

Warning for Mushshrooms.

Dan
User avatar
dannynomates
Chief Moderator
 
Posts: 1727
Joined: 1st Dec 2017
Location: Locked down in my library

Post #23 - 07 Feb 2018, 23:06

dannynomates, Feb 7 2018, 09:22:00 PM wrote:
Mushshrooms, Feb 7 2018, 08:42:14 PM wrote:Nah, moved those thieving gyppo bastards on ages ago.
The new page is caused by your poor karma for posting such a disgusting racial slur.

Warning for Mushshrooms.

Dan
LOL!!

What "race" do YOU think I'm referring to?
"Race" don't enter into it at all.
Never mentioned a race of people :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
User avatar
Mushshrooms
Members
 
Posts: 636
Joined: 20th Jan 2018
Location: Erpingham Heights

Post #24 - 07 Feb 2018, 23:32

Mushshrooms, Feb 7 2018, 10:06:49 PM wrote:
dannynomates, Feb 7 2018, 09:22:00 PM wrote:
Mushshrooms, Feb 7 2018, 08:42:14 PM wrote:Nah, moved those thieving gyppo bastards on ages ago.
The new page is caused by your poor karma for posting such a disgusting racial slur.

Warning for Mushshrooms.

Dan
LOL!!

What "race" do YOU think I'm referring to?
"Race" don't enter into it at all.
Never mentioned a race of people :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
The thieving gypos Our travelling brethren, obviously. I can spot racial prejudice at 100 yards so don't pay the innocent with me.

Dan
User avatar
dannynomates
Chief Moderator
 
Posts: 1727
Joined: 1st Dec 2017
Location: Locked down in my library

Post #25 - 18 Feb 2018, 14:19

Did I ever mention I'm a big fan of The Smiths?

This is one of my favourite tracks of theirs, it sort of talks about me. It's very sad.

phpBB [video]


I must question the title though. The phrase 'Never had no one ever' would actually suggest he had had someone at some point, which clearly is not the case. Thus surely the title in the context of the song should really read 'Never had someone ever'. I suppose grammatical errors such as this are to be expected in Salford.

Dan
User avatar
dannynomates
Chief Moderator
 
Posts: 1727
Joined: 1st Dec 2017
Location: Locked down in my library

Post #26 - 18 Feb 2018, 15:46

phpBB [video]


:)
User avatar
uhu
Members
 
Posts: 75
Joined: 18th Jan 2018

Post #27 - 18 Feb 2018, 18:02

phpBB [video]


:wub:
User avatar
StuckupPercy
Members
 
Posts: 613
Joined: 6th Jan 2018
Location: Booze Busters

Post #28 - 18 Feb 2018, 18:25

phpBB [video]


:rolleyes:
worried recluse
Members
 
Posts: 20
Joined: 8th Jan 2018

Post #29 - 18 Feb 2018, 21:55

phpBB [video]
User avatar
Potty
Members
 
Posts: 146
Joined: 7th Jan 2018
Location: Round the old oak tree

Post #30 - 18 Feb 2018, 22:19

phpBB [video]


:huh:
User avatar
Hanley Went To Every Gig
Members
 
Posts: 33
Joined: 1st Dec 2017

Post #31 - 18 Feb 2018, 22:28

phpBB [video]


:(
User avatar
The Strange One
Members
 
Posts: 158
Joined: 7th Jan 2018
The stereo Radio Lancs Clitheroe '85 set on an official LP from the master tape, please...!

And Glasto 2015 and that other one from The Sage and a sky-blue vinyl of MES doing the footy results...!

BUY ALL YOUR FOOD WRAPPED IN PLASTIC IF YOU NEED TO

Post #32 - 19 Feb 2018, 00:15

User avatar
Mushshrooms
Members
 
Posts: 636
Joined: 20th Jan 2018
Location: Erpingham Heights

Post #33 - 19 Feb 2018, 00:23

Mushshrooms, Feb 18 2018, 11:15:56 PM wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch
Enough! This is clearly aimed at me and I won't have it.

Warning issued to Mushshrooms for blatent piss taking and failing to embed video.

Dan
User avatar
dannynomates
Chief Moderator
 
Posts: 1727
Joined: 1st Dec 2017
Location: Locked down in my library

Post #34 - 19 Feb 2018, 03:36

Lemme tell you sumthin for your own good. This embedded video takes all the surprise and mystery out of clicking a link and finding a well directed barb, piss take er, gem inside.
User avatar
Mushshrooms
Members
 
Posts: 636
Joined: 20th Jan 2018
Location: Erpingham Heights

Post #35 - 19 Feb 2018, 09:20

Mushshrooms, Feb 19 2018, 02:36:33 AM wrote:Lemme tell you sumthin for your own good. This embedded video takes all the surprise and mystery out of clicking a link and finding a well directed barb, piss take er, gem inside.
Good point. I shall do this in future. :)
User avatar
uhu
Members
 
Posts: 75
Joined: 18th Jan 2018

Post #36 - 04 Mar 2018, 23:53

phpBB [video]
User avatar
academichibernian
Members
 
Posts: 160
Joined: 5th Jan 2018
Etiolated since 2018.

Post #37 - 05 Mar 2018, 01:58

User avatar
Mushshrooms
Members
 
Posts: 636
Joined: 20th Jan 2018
Location: Erpingham Heights

Post #38 - 05 Mar 2018, 11:08

Mushshrooms, Mar 5 2018, 12:58:58 AM wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch
I've a good mind to ban you for that little stunt Mushshrooms, not only for failing to embed again, but the sick content of your link. Disgusting. Connor will rue the day he took my banning power away.

Warning to Mushshrooms for posting vile and offensive material.

Dan
User avatar
dannynomates
Chief Moderator
 
Posts: 1727
Joined: 1st Dec 2017
Location: Locked down in my library

Post #39 - 05 Mar 2018, 21:44

dannynomates, Mar 5 2018, 10:08:54 AM wrote:
Mushshrooms, Mar 5 2018, 12:58:58 AM wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch
I've a good mind to ban you for that little stunt Mushshrooms, not only for failing to embed again, but the sick content of your link. Disgusting. Connor will rue the day he took my banning power away.

Warning to Mushshrooms for posting vile and offensive material.

Dan

LOL!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
User avatar
Mushshrooms
Members
 
Posts: 636
Joined: 20th Jan 2018
Location: Erpingham Heights

Post #40 - 05 Mar 2018, 23:35

phpBB [video]
User avatar
Gruff
Members
 
Posts: 265
Joined: 5th Jan 2018
Location: Up The Gorbals

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat

Website Security Test