View active topics THE FALL ONLINE FORUM

Forum led by: Connor, Hanley Went To Every Gig, Divveygoodmod, buzzliteyr, Del Boy, dannynomates
 Things I Learned Today ; Fascinating facts

Post #121 - 19 Mar 2020, 14:55

Völlïg Scrötäl » Thu Mar 19, 2020 2:22 pm wrote:The Stooges song 'Loose' has exactly the same riff as Deep Purple's 'Smoke on the Water'. Now, i assume 'Loose' is from 1970, because it sits on the same album as, er... '1970'. In which year was 'Machine Head' published?. Couldn't care less to check myself.

I'm already horribly drunk, note. :)

Machine Head's 1971.

Dan
dannynomates
Chief Moderator

Post #122 - 19 Mar 2020, 22:05

dannynomates » Today, 14:55 wrote:
Völlïg Scrötäl » Thu Mar 19, 2020 2:22 pm wrote:The Stooges song 'Loose' has exactly the same riff as Deep Purple's 'Smoke on the Water'. Now, i assume 'Loose' is from 1970, because it sits on the same album as, er... '1970'. In which year was 'Machine Head' published?. Couldn't care less to check myself.

Machine Head's 1971.

Dan

Thank you, Dan. :)

Can you confirm me the two songs have the same guitar riff?

I'm 8 hours drunker than 8 hours ago. Image
Völlïg Scrötäl
Members

ImageImageImageImage

SitzKrieg Wop

Post #123 - 19 Mar 2020, 22:32

Dad :wanker: said the guitar chords echoed the bass notes of the Stooges song.

He said there were similarities but then the cunt continued droning on, saying that Deep Purple weren't inspired by The Stooges, but by a fire at a Frank Zappa concert, and he went all misty eyed, saying something about imagining Academic Hibernian getting very hot and sweaty, and falling down, and him 'helping' him up, onto all fours or something...

I puked :X at that point, and went all misty eyed, imagining Routemaster catching fire... :radged:
Sonofsmegma
The Smegma Family

Location: Heading Routemaster's way - to sort him out, when the lockdown ends

Post #124 - 19 Mar 2020, 22:50

Sonofsmegma » 13 minutes ago wrote:Dad :wanker: said the guitar chords echoed the bass notes of the Stooges song.

He said there were similarities but then the cunt continued droning on, saying that Deep Purple weren't inspired by The Stooges, but by a fire at a Frank Zappa concert, and he went all misty eyed, saying something about imagining Academic Hibernian getting very hot and sweaty, and falling down, and him 'helping' him up, onto all fours or something...

I puked :X at that point, and went all misty eyed, imagining Routemaster catching fire... :radged:

Sorry, Smegma, i'm too drunk to reply. Flirted with an elderly she-cat, this afternoon, though. :)
Völlïg Scrötäl
Members

ImageImageImageImage

SitzKrieg Wop

Post #125 - 19 Mar 2020, 23:07

Völlïg Scrötäl » Thu Mar 19, 2020 10:50 pm wrote:
Sonofsmegma » 13 minutes ago wrote:Dad :wanker: said the guitar chords echoed the bass notes of the Stooges song.

Sorry, Smegma, i'm too drunk to reply. Flirted with an elderly she-cat, this afternoon, though. :)

Don't worry VS, there's fuck all there worth replying to. :wanker:
routemaster
On The Buses

Hit after hit! Image

Southampton 0-9 LCFC - the biggest ever away victory in the 131-year history of the Football League :lcfc:

Post #126 - 19 Mar 2020, 23:16

It's like i drunk myself sober. :duh:
Völlïg Scrötäl
Members

ImageImageImageImage

SitzKrieg Wop

Post #127 - 20 Mar 2020, 07:03

Völlïg Scrötäl » Thu Mar 19, 2020 10:05 pm wrote:

Machine Head's 1971.

Dan

Who do think I am?

Völlïg Scrötäl warned for ordering me around like a scivvy.

Dan
dannynomates
Chief Moderator

Post #128 - 20 Mar 2020, 22:18

dannynomates » Today, 07:03 wrote:

Machine Head's 1971.

Dan

Who do think I am?

Dan

Couldn't find the word 'scivvy' on the 'thefreedictionary.com', which i consult quite often, when on 'the Fallen' forum.

Your above post's spelling is less than impeccable, at least for a moderator. :party2:
Völlïg Scrötäl
Members

ImageImageImageImage

SitzKrieg Wop

Post #129 - 20 Mar 2020, 22:31

Völlïg Scrötäl » Fri Mar 20, 2020 10:18 pm wrote:
dannynomates » Today, 07:03 wrote:

Machine Head's 1971.

Dan

Who do think I am?

Dan

Couldn't find the word 'scivvy' on the 'thefreedictionary.com', which i consult quite often, when on 'the Fallen' forum.

Your above post's spelling is less than impeccable, at least for a moderator. :party2:

It quite simply means a poorly paid servant, easily found on Google or whatever else you Wops use over there.

Völlïg Scrötäl warned for hopelessly inadequate research.

Dan
dannynomates
Chief Moderator

Post #130 - 22 Mar 2020, 23:35

Nyarlathotep's powers are much greater than those of that Cutulo wop.

It would probably take less time to read the short novel, than watching this unofficial video.

Another thing i learned, drinking all day long every day doesn't do me any good. :(

phpBB [video]
Völlïg Scrötäl
Members

ImageImageImageImage

SitzKrieg Wop

Post #131 - 26 Mar 2020, 13:57

Prince Andrew has tested positive for Gonorrhoea, but is said to be comfortable.

The Prince has mild symptoms and is now self-isolating at Balmoral.

The Prince, who had promised to knob less than 100 women a week given the new social distancing protocol, is believed to have failed in his assurances.

‘Women should respect the NHS and stay at home,’ said Prince Andrew.

‘For the next few weeks women will only be delivered to Balmoral,’ added His Royal Highness.

http://cuttingnews.co.uk/news/prince-an ... onorrhoea/
Sonofsmegma
The Smegma Family

Location: Heading Routemaster's way - to sort him out, when the lockdown ends

Previous

Return to General Chat

Website Security Test