View active topics THE FALL ONLINE FORUM

Forum led by: Connor, Hanley Went To Every Gig, Divveygoodmod, buzzliteyr, Del Boy, dannynomates
 Odd news

Post #541 - 22 Jan 2021, 07:33

https://www.ladbible.com/news/uk-wife-w ... f-20210121

Wife Won't Share Bed With Husband Because His Toes Keep Falling Off. :mellow:
StuckupPercy
Members

Post #542 - 22 Jan 2021, 08:23

Google threatens to withdraw search engine from Australia

Google has threatened to remove its search engine from Australia over the nation's attempt to make the tech giant share royalties with news publishers.

Make the cunts pay, I say. :grrr:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-australia-55760673
Sonofsmegma
The Smegma Family

Will the real God please stand up?

Post #543 - 24 Jan 2021, 07:13

https://www.upi.com/Odd_News/2021/01/22 ... 611344505/

Oklahoma bill would establish a Bigfoot hunting season. :rolleyes:
Greasy Roads
Country Member

Cogito ergo cogito routemaster cunnus est.

Post #544 - 27 Jan 2021, 19:55

Facebook apologises for Plymouth Hoe 'error'

Facebook has apologised for removing posts that named part of a city it deemed to contain an offensive word. Plymouth Hoe is a historic part of the Devon city's seafront but the social media platform wrongly identified it as an offensive term. Facebook users have recently had posts taken down for breaching bullying rules after innocently using the place name.

The company said it "will take steps to rectify the error".

Dawn Lapthorn, who created the 'Don't Dump it, Plymouth and Surrounding areas' page said she was surprised to receive notifications from Facebook telling her "community standards on harassment and bullying" had been breached.

She said: "One woman on the group had been making hats, and she forgot to say where the collection point was so people asked her and she wrote Plymouth Hoe. Suddenly I started getting notifications asking me to remove the comments. And then her daughter contacted me asking why her mum had been banned from commenting on the group."

Other people commenting on the group's posts have also received notifications and had posts taken down.

Ms Lapthorn said: "I've heard that some Facebook groups have been closed down because of this, and with the work we do in the community and 26,000 members, I've worked too hard to have that put at risk."

A Facebook company spokesperson said: "These posts were removed in error and we apologise to those who were affected. We're looking into what happened and will take steps to rectify the error."

Plymouth Hoe is famous as the place where Sir Francis Drake finished off a game of bowls before setting off to fight the Spanish Armada in 1588

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-devon-55827981
Sonofsmegma
The Smegma Family

Post #545 - 28 Jan 2021, 17:21

Coronavirus: Government withdraws 'sexist' Stay Home advert.

www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-55844367

The government has withdrawn a social media advert urging people to "Stay Home. Save Lives" after it was criticised for stereotyping women.

The image showed women home schooling children and doing domestic chores, while the only man featured was depicted relaxing on a sofa.

Seems perfectly OK to me, though I'd like to see more of the cheap knock-off import women doing the chores. :huh:
Potty

Post #546 - 03 Feb 2021, 07:20

Greasy Roads
Country Member

Cogito ergo cogito routemaster cunnus est.

Post #547 - 03 Feb 2021, 17:15

Greasy Roads » Wed Feb 03, 2021 7:20 am wrote:https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/184645464088

:D

You might also like...

:grin:
routemaster
Essential Key Worker

Hit after hit! Image

Southampton 0-9 LCFC - the biggest ever away victory in the 132-year history of the Football League :lcfc:

Post #548 - 11 Feb 2021, 22:11

"I'm not a cat!"

Lawyer gets turned into cat during Zoom courtroom session :grin:

'Meow'....'silence in court!' :)

phpBB [video]
Sonofsmegma
The Smegma Family

Post #549 - 15 Feb 2021, 08:50

Man found naked in car park said he was on his way to buy wet wipes but got lost

A man has been given a £200 fine after he was found naked in his Mazda in a closed car park on what he said was an essential trip to buy some wet wipes. The unnamed man appeared flustered when he was questioned by police in Derbyshire who were patrolling yesterday after local rangers alerted them to littering and ‘other soiled items’ :wanker: in the area.

Police said: "On pulling up next to the car officers were startled to discover a lone male in a complete state of nature. Naturally, officers challenged the nude male, asking him why he was in a closed car park.The man claimed he had stumbled across the car park by accident after taking several wrong turns, having just made a specific journey to a shop to purchase a pack of wet wipes.

"However, the male was unable to provide a reasonable excuse of why he was stark naked in the car park during the height of a national lockdown."

After filming him they sent him on his way, and told him to put some clothes on.

https://metro.co.uk/2021/02/08/naked-ma ... -14043573/
Sonofsmegma
The Smegma Family

Post #550 - 15 Feb 2021, 08:53

The Covid lockdown and sub-zero temperatures did not stop one couple from getting their kicks just days before Valentine’s Day.

The pair were caught having sex in a car on Dartmoor at 2am on the coldest night for 26 years. Despite it being -3C outside, the couple – thought to be two women – had driven from their separate homes in Plymouth to get together under the stars in the early hours of Thursday morning. Unsurprisingly, officers who discovered them at it were not impressed and sent them home.

Police did not deem their trip to Dartmoor to be essential (Picture: Getty)

https://metro.co.uk/2021/02/12/couple-d ... -14069310/
Sonofsmegma
The Smegma Family

Post #551 - 15 Feb 2021, 09:26

Sonofsmegma » Mon Feb 15, 2021 8:53 am wrote: Despite it being -3C outside, the couple – thought to be two women – had driven from their separate homes in Plymouth to get together under the stars in the early hours of Thursday morning. Unsurprisingly, officers who discovered them at it were not impressed and sent them home.

If I was a Devon copper, I'd have joined in. :drool:
Butch Cassady
Members

Post #552 - 15 Feb 2021, 09:57

Sonofsmegma
The Smegma Family

Post #553 - 16 Feb 2021, 09:56

China 'could seize control of the Moon' amid fears of military 'long march' into space

“They will soon begin building their own space station in Earth’s orbit [and] they are pressing forward on an agenda of lunar exploration - one that will eventually lead to China placing home-grown boots on the Moon.

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/weird- ... n-23504769

Their boots would need to be really good for a march that far, surely? :wtf:

China could seize the 'high ground' in a way that no other military force has ever managed before (Image: AFP via Getty Images)
Sonofsmegma
The Smegma Family

Post #554 - 18 Feb 2021, 09:32

Escaped cow charges into hospital waiting room and attacks patients

The bizarre incident occurred in Colombia’s Hospital San Rafael in the municipality of San Luis in the department of Antioquia.

A group of people inside ran to a corner for safety but were followed by the cow that then slammed into them. The cow fell several times allowing some patients to escape, but leaves an injured woman trapped on the floor as two men manage to grab the animal’s lead and pull it away. However, it charges at the woman again as a man follows and tries to coax it back it before a group of people clap and whistle at the cow who is finally seen exiting the hospital.

https://metro.co.uk/2021/02/15/escaped- ... -14085439/
Sonofsmegma
The Smegma Family

Post #555 - 18 Feb 2021, 10:36

The idea that anywhere in Routemaster's neck of the woods - the Teesside region - could look remotely attractive is bizarre.

But, judging by the picture, the plans look good. :wtf:

Bulldoze the high street and build a giant park: is Stockton the future of Britain?

What do you do when M&S, Debenhams and New Look are all gone? Knock down the shopping centre and replace it with a riverside oasis. Could the ‘visionary’ plan of Stockton-on-Tees spark a revolution?

https://www.theguardian.com/artanddesig ... obal-en-GB
Sonofsmegma
The Smegma Family

Post #556 - 25 Feb 2021, 11:31

Marcus Rashford and Greta Thunberg have both been awarded the prestigious Blue Peter Gold Badge for their services to raising awareness.

https://news.sky.com/story/marcus-rashf ... 5nc2vw_wcB

Rashford said, "This is aweome guys, thank you, I never expected it. Obviously I won't win jack-shit in silverware playing for those cunts at United, so this really makes up for things."

Thunberg added, "You bastards! How many trees were damaged and worms killed while humans dig around looking for gold? I do not want your nasty badge, how dare you insult me with petty gifts when our planet is dying around us? I'm off to eat some bracken."
StuckupPercy
Members

Post #557 - 25 Feb 2021, 11:32

:lol:
Father Hasil Cocteau, SJ;
BOQ Lay Preacher

The justness of individual land right is not justifiable to those to whom the land by right of first claim collectively belonged.

Post #558 - 25 Feb 2021, 22:28

Sonofsmegma » Thu Feb 18, 2021 10:36 am wrote:The idea that anywhere in Routemaster's neck of the woods - the Teesside region - could look remotely attractive is bizarre.

Oh, I don't know. If one certain bus driving cunt fucked off out of the place, it would brighten the region no end!! :clap:
Mushshrooms
Members

Post #559 - 25 Feb 2021, 23:07

Mushshrooms » Thu Feb 25, 2021 10:28 pm wrote:
Sonofsmegma » Thu Feb 18, 2021 10:36 am wrote:The idea that anywhere in Routemaster's neck of the woods - the Teesside region - could look remotely attractive is bizarre.

Oh, I don't know. If one certain bus driving cunt fucked off out of the place, it would brighten the region no end!! :clap:

Mushshrooms warned for excessive profanity.

Dan
dannynomates
Chief Moderator

Post #560 - 25 Feb 2021, 23:09

Mushshrooms » Thu Feb 25, 2021 10:28 pm wrote:

Sonofsmegma
The Smegma Family

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat

Website Security Test