View active topics THE FALL ONLINE FORUM



Forum led by: Connor, Hanley Went To Every Gig, Divveygoodmod, buzzliteyr, Del Boy, dannynomates
 Recent Purchases ; What have you bought?

Post #61 - 28 Jul 2018, 20:33

Mrs RM has bought a BMW. :D

We pick it up tomorrow. :(
User avatar
routemaster
Essential Key Worker
 
Posts: 336377
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Location: Out among the diseased masses
Hit after hit! Image

Southampton 0-9 LCFC - the biggest ever away victory in the 131-year history of the Football League :lcfc:

Post #62 - 28 Jul 2018, 20:38

routemaster » Sat Jul 28, 2018 7:33 pm wrote:Mrs RM has bought a BMW. :D

We pick it up tomorrow. :(

Well done Mrs RM. Which model is it? My 7 series is months old now and I really must change it. :)
User avatar
Slushy
Members
 
Posts: 477
Joined: 5th Jan 2018
Location: Lidyard Hall
Image

Ich bin Arnold Mühren. Bitte alle austeigen Mütterficken.

Post #63 - 28 Jul 2018, 20:41

Slushy » Sat Jul 28, 2018 8:38 pm wrote:
routemaster » Sat Jul 28, 2018 7:33 pm wrote:Mrs RM has bought a BMW. :D

We pick it up tomorrow. :(

Well done Mrs RM. Which model is it? My 7 series is months old now and I really must change it. :)

Yours is a 3 series you lying cunt. :angry:

Mrs M's is a Cooper...
User avatar
routemaster
Essential Key Worker
 
Posts: 336377
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Location: Out among the diseased masses
Hit after hit! Image

Southampton 0-9 LCFC - the biggest ever away victory in the 131-year history of the Football League :lcfc:

Post #64 - 28 Jul 2018, 21:07

routemaster » Sat Jul 28, 2018 7:41 pm wrote:
Slushy » Sat Jul 28, 2018 8:38 pm wrote:
routemaster » Sat Jul 28, 2018 7:33 pm wrote:Mrs RM has bought a BMW. :D

We pick it up tomorrow. :(

Well done Mrs RM. Which model is it? My 7 series is months old now and I really must change it. :)

Yours is a 3 series you lying cunt. :angry:

Mrs M's is a Cooper...

If it doesn't have the propeller badge it's not a BMW. :swear:
User avatar
Slushy
Members
 
Posts: 477
Joined: 5th Jan 2018
Location: Lidyard Hall
Image

Ich bin Arnold Mühren. Bitte alle austeigen Mütterficken.

Post #65 - 28 Jul 2018, 21:10

Slushy » Sat Jul 28, 2018 9:07 pm wrote:
routemaster » Sat Jul 28, 2018 7:41 pm wrote:
Slushy » Sat Jul 28, 2018 8:38 pm wrote:
routemaster » Sat Jul 28, 2018 7:33 pm wrote:Mrs RM has bought a BMW. :D

We pick it up tomorrow. :(

Well done Mrs RM. Which model is it? My 7 series is months old now and I really must change it. :)

Yours is a 3 series you lying cunt. :angry:

Mrs M's is a Cooper...

If it doesn't have the propeller badge it's not a BMW. :swear:

RM Jnr says it has BMW etched into the brake caliper which is good enough for me. :angry:
User avatar
routemaster
Essential Key Worker
 
Posts: 336377
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Location: Out among the diseased masses
Hit after hit! Image

Southampton 0-9 LCFC - the biggest ever away victory in the 131-year history of the Football League :lcfc:

Post #66 - 28 Jul 2018, 22:59

routemaster » Sat Jul 28, 2018 8:10 pm wrote:
Slushy » Sat Jul 28, 2018 9:07 pm wrote:
routemaster » Sat Jul 28, 2018 7:41 pm wrote:
Slushy » Sat Jul 28, 2018 8:38 pm wrote:
routemaster » Sat Jul 28, 2018 7:33 pm wrote:Mrs RM has bought a BMW. :D

We pick it up tomorrow. :(

Well done Mrs RM. Which model is it? My 7 series is months old now and I really must change it. :)

Yours is a 3 series you lying cunt. :angry:

Mrs M's is a Cooper...

If it doesn't have the propeller badge it's not a BMW. :swear:

RM Jnr says it has BMW etched into the brake caliper which is good enough for me. :angry:

I don't envy your son his genes. :(
User avatar
Slushy
Members
 
Posts: 477
Joined: 5th Jan 2018
Location: Lidyard Hall
Image

Ich bin Arnold Mühren. Bitte alle austeigen Mütterficken.

Post #67 - 28 Jul 2018, 23:13

Slushy » Sat Jul 28, 2018 9:59 pm wrote:
routemaster » Sat Jul 28, 2018 8:10 pm wrote:
Slushy » Sat Jul 28, 2018 9:07 pm wrote:
routemaster » Sat Jul 28, 2018 7:41 pm wrote:
Slushy » Sat Jul 28, 2018 8:38 pm wrote:
routemaster » Sat Jul 28, 2018 7:33 pm wrote:Mrs RM has bought a BMW. :D

We pick it up tomorrow. :(

Well done Mrs RM. Which model is it? My 7 series is months old now and I really must change it. :)

Yours is a 3 series you lying cunt. :angry:

Mrs M's is a Cooper...

If it doesn't have the propeller badge it's not a BMW. :swear:

RM Jnr says it has BMW etched into the brake caliper which is good enough for me. :angry:

I don't envy your son his genes. :(

RM Jnr's jeans you say?
User avatar
Priory Jack
Members
 
Posts: 125
Joined: 23rd Jan 2018
Location: Friars Entry cum Deans Bottom

Post #68 - 28 Jul 2018, 23:15

Priory Jack » Sat Jul 28, 2018 11:13 pm wrote:
Slushy » Sat Jul 28, 2018 9:59 pm wrote:
routemaster » Sat Jul 28, 2018 8:10 pm wrote:
Slushy » Sat Jul 28, 2018 9:07 pm wrote:
routemaster » Sat Jul 28, 2018 7:41 pm wrote:
Slushy » Sat Jul 28, 2018 8:38 pm wrote:
routemaster » Sat Jul 28, 2018 7:33 pm wrote:Mrs RM has bought a BMW. :D

We pick it up tomorrow. :(

Well done Mrs RM. Which model is it? My 7 series is months old now and I really must change it. :)

Yours is a 3 series you lying cunt. :angry:

Mrs M's is a Cooper...

If it doesn't have the propeller badge it's not a BMW. :swear:

RM Jnr says it has BMW etched into the brake caliper which is good enough for me. :angry:

I don't envy your son his genes. :(

RM Jnr's jeans you say?

He's 26 you bible bashing cunt. :grrr:
User avatar
routemaster
Essential Key Worker
 
Posts: 336377
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Location: Out among the diseased masses
Hit after hit! Image

Southampton 0-9 LCFC - the biggest ever away victory in the 131-year history of the Football League :lcfc:

Post #69 - 29 Jul 2018, 10:00

routemaster » Sat Jul 28, 2018 7:33 pm wrote:Mrs RM has bought a BMW. :D

We pick it up tomorrow. :(

Well, where's the photo of the oil burning gas guzzling pus bucket?
User avatar
Mushshrooms
Members
 
Posts: 688
Joined: 20th Jan 2018
Location: Erpingham Heights

Post #70 - 29 Jul 2018, 11:31

Mushshrooms » Sun Jul 29, 2018 10:00 am wrote:
routemaster » Sat Jul 28, 2018 7:33 pm wrote:Mrs RM has bought a BMW. :D

We pick it up tomorrow. :(

Well, where's the photo of the oil burning gas guzzling pus bucket?

We can't pick it up till tomorrow now, the fucking insurance company don't man their phones on a Sunday and there's no way of changing the details online. :grrr:
User avatar
routemaster
Essential Key Worker
 
Posts: 336377
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Location: Out among the diseased masses
Hit after hit! Image

Southampton 0-9 LCFC - the biggest ever away victory in the 131-year history of the Football League :lcfc:

Post #71 - 29 Jul 2018, 14:19

routemaster » Sun Jul 29, 2018 10:31 am wrote:
Mushshrooms » Sun Jul 29, 2018 10:00 am wrote:
routemaster » Sat Jul 28, 2018 7:33 pm wrote:Mrs RM has bought a BMW. :D

We pick it up tomorrow. :(

Well, where's the photo of the oil burning gas guzzling pus bucket?

We can't pick it up till tomorrow now, the fucking insurance company don't man their phones on a Sunday and there's no way of changing the details online. :grrr:

Any reputable dealer will insure it for 7 days so you can tax it and drive it home. :huh:
User avatar
Greasy Roads
Country Member
 
Posts: 4287
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Location: In splendid isolation
Cogito ergo cogito routemaster cunnus est.

Post #72 - 29 Jul 2018, 14:52

Greasy Roads » Sun Jul 29, 2018 2:19 pm wrote:
routemaster » Sun Jul 29, 2018 10:31 am wrote:
Mushshrooms » Sun Jul 29, 2018 10:00 am wrote:
routemaster » Sat Jul 28, 2018 7:33 pm wrote:Mrs RM has bought a BMW. :D

We pick it up tomorrow. :(

Well, where's the photo of the oil burning gas guzzling pus bucket?

We can't pick it up till tomorrow now, the fucking insurance company don't man their phones on a Sunday and there's no way of changing the details online. :grrr:

Any reputable dealer will insure it for 7 days so you can tax it and drive it home. :huh:

Tax it? What new scam is this? :D
User avatar
routemaster
Essential Key Worker
 
Posts: 336377
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Location: Out among the diseased masses
Hit after hit! Image

Southampton 0-9 LCFC - the biggest ever away victory in the 131-year history of the Football League :lcfc:

Post #73 - 29 Jul 2018, 15:02

routemaster » Sun Jul 29, 2018 1:52 pm wrote:
Greasy Roads » Sun Jul 29, 2018 2:19 pm wrote:
routemaster » Sun Jul 29, 2018 10:31 am wrote:
Mushshrooms » Sun Jul 29, 2018 10:00 am wrote:
routemaster » Sat Jul 28, 2018 7:33 pm wrote:Mrs RM has bought a BMW. :D

We pick it up tomorrow. :(

Well, where's the photo of the oil burning gas guzzling pus bucket?

We can't pick it up till tomorrow now, the fucking insurance company don't man their phones on a Sunday and there's no way of changing the details online. :grrr:

Any reputable dealer will insure it for 7 days so you can tax it and drive it home. :huh:

Tax it? What new scam is this? :D

I forgot that your cars aren't powerful enough to require road tax. :huh:
User avatar
Greasy Roads
Country Member
 
Posts: 4287
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Location: In splendid isolation
Cogito ergo cogito routemaster cunnus est.

Post #74 - 05 Aug 2018, 07:54

Image

A holiday cottage near Bourton on the Water. I''m having to have a few trees cut down but the view's already looking much better. :)
User avatar
Slushy
Members
 
Posts: 477
Joined: 5th Jan 2018
Location: Lidyard Hall
Image

Ich bin Arnold Mühren. Bitte alle austeigen Mütterficken.

Post #75 - 08 Aug 2018, 09:52

Image

5 brass bitches.
User avatar
academichibernian
Members
 
Posts: 174
Joined: 5th Jan 2018
Etiolated since 2018.

Post #76 - 19 Aug 2018, 11:31

Image

:wub:
User avatar
Greasy Roads
Country Member
 
Posts: 4287
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Location: In splendid isolation
Cogito ergo cogito routemaster cunnus est.

Post #77 - 20 Aug 2018, 21:08

Slushy » Sun Aug 05, 2018 6:54 am wrote:Image

A holiday cottage near Bourton on the Water. I''m having to have a few trees cut down but the view's already looking much better. :)


And no pesky mothers having the temerity to chat on your doorstep after dropping their sticky faced urchins off at school, eh?
User avatar
Starsky-Jalfrezi
Members
 
Posts: 107
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Location: Down to Margate

Post #78 - 20 Aug 2018, 22:53

Starsky-Jalfrezi » Mon Aug 20, 2018 8:08 pm wrote:
Slushy » Sun Aug 05, 2018 6:54 am wrote:Image

A holiday cottage near Bourton on the Water. I''m having to have a few trees cut down but the view's already looking much better. :)


And no pesky mothers having the temerity to chat on your doorstep after dropping their sticky faced urchins off at school, eh?

Ah those heady days, all gone now since we bought the estate, flattened all of the ne'r do wells' hovels and built Slushy Towers. My groundsman deals with any of the proletariat who dare to chat and wander nearby. :heart:
User avatar
Slushy
Members
 
Posts: 477
Joined: 5th Jan 2018
Location: Lidyard Hall
Image

Ich bin Arnold Mühren. Bitte alle austeigen Mütterficken.

Post #79 - 23 Aug 2018, 10:23

I've sold on the old kitchen maid as she was totally unable to heat water to the temperature I required. I've bought a new one who I hope is going to be better.
User avatar
Slushy
Members
 
Posts: 477
Joined: 5th Jan 2018
Location: Lidyard Hall
Image

Ich bin Arnold Mühren. Bitte alle austeigen Mütterficken.

Post #80 - 23 Aug 2018, 10:25

Here's a photo of it, it has a whistle to tell you when the water is boiling. It got banned from sale for looking like Hitler but I procured one off Ebay for just £139. :heart:

Image
User avatar
Slushy
Members
 
Posts: 477
Joined: 5th Jan 2018
Location: Lidyard Hall
Image

Ich bin Arnold Mühren. Bitte alle austeigen Mütterficken.

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat

Website Security Test cron