View active topics THE FALL ONLINE FORUM

Forum led by: Connor, Hanley Went To Every Gig, Divveygoodmod, buzzliteyr, Del Boy, dannynomates
 Holidays ; Where are you going?

Post #61 - 24 Apr 2019, 20:46

Florida next week, South Carolina in May, Greek isles in June (30th anniversary trip :grin: )

Yep, that's 30 years I've been getting Mrs Juicy pregnant. B-)
JuicyEric
Members

Post #62 - 24 Apr 2019, 22:13

Benidorm tomorrow with an old school friend and my son.

We're doing that walk between Trotter's International Trading Bar and Sticky Vicky's place.
SteveInPaignton
Members

Post #63 - 13 Jun 2019, 07:38

I can't really decide so we'll keep flying our private jet around the world with our children on board eating lots of burgers until we decide upon somewhere.
Slushy
Members

Ich bin Arnold Mühren. Bitte alle austeigen Mütterficken.

Post #64 - 17 Jun 2019, 07:18

http://www.babymooncamp.com/

It's all about love really, it's a place to rekindle an old fire, grow a new heart connection or nurture the familial love that can be over looked in the busy world out there. Most of all we want you to swell the love for your own inner child through nature and play.

I've decided to give the Mystery Tour a miss this year and have a proper Teesside holiday at this park in Guisborough. :)
Greasy Roads
Country Member

Cogito ergo cogito routemaster cunnus est.

Post #65 - 17 Jun 2019, 08:43

Greasy Roads » Mon Jun 17, 2019 7:18 am wrote:Image

It's all about love really, it's a place to rekindle an old fire, grow a new heart connection or nurture the familial love that can be over looked in the busy world out there. Most of all we want you to swell the love for your own inner child through nature and play.

I've decided to give the Mystery Tour a miss this year and have a proper Teesside holiday at this park in Guisborough. :)

How lovely, I'd never heard of it but I'm sure you'll fit in nicely.

Personally I wouldn't go near the fucking place, but each to their own.

They might have an old communal bus to chill in. :)
routemaster
Essential Key Worker

Hit after hit! Image

Southampton 0-9 LCFC - the biggest ever away victory in the 131-year history of the Football League :lcfc:

Post #66 - 17 Jun 2019, 09:02

routemaster » Mon Jun 17, 2019 8:43 am wrote:
Greasy Roads » Mon Jun 17, 2019 7:18 am wrote:Image

How lovely, I'd never heard of it but I'm sure you'll fit in nicely.

Personally I wouldn't go near the fucking place, but each to their own.

They might have an old communal bus to chill in. :)

I didn't post that, I wouldn't be seen dead on fucking Teesside. :grrr:
Greasy Roads
Country Member

Post #67 - 17 Jun 2019, 09:15

Greasy Roads » Mon Jun 17, 2019 9:02 am wrote:I didn't post that, I wouldn't be seen dead on fucking Teesside. :grrr:

Ey up, not more suggestion of t'account hacking? I've told thee before lad, n'er one can access t'other's log in details on t'forum tha knows.

Warning t'Greasy Roads for false accusations.

Dan

[born, brought up and resident in Yorkshire]
dannynomates
Chief Moderator

Post #68 - 17 Jun 2019, 11:42

dannynomates » Mon Jun 17, 2019 9:15 am wrote:
Greasy Roads » Mon Jun 17, 2019 9:02 am wrote:I didn't post that, I wouldn't be seen dead on fucking Teesside. :grrr:

Ey up, not more suggestion of t'account hacking? I've told thee before lad, n'er one can access t'other's log in details on t'forum tha knows.

Dan

Could you keep your fucking voice down you loud-mouthed cunt. :grrr:
Greasy Roads
Country Member

Post #69 - 17 Jun 2019, 13:34

Greasy Roads » Mon Jun 17, 2019 11:42 am wrote:

Dan

I have to shout so as to be heard over t'squeals of pleasure from t'daughter in her bath.

Warning t'Greasy Roads for excessive profanity and t'mod abuse.
dannynomates
Chief Moderator

Post #70 - 17 Jun 2019, 14:43

dannynomates » Mon Jun 17, 2019 1:34 pm wrote:

Dan

I have to shout so as to be heard over t'squeals of pleasure from t'daughter in her bath.

Where's the t'Dan? :wtf:
Greasy Roads
Country Member

Post #71 - 17 Jun 2019, 16:35

Greasy Roads » Mon Jun 17, 2019 2:43 pm wrote:
dannynomates » Mon Jun 17, 2019 1:34 pm wrote:

Dan

Where's the t'Dan? :wtf:

Damn, I reet messed t'bugger up there.

Dan
dannynomates
Chief Moderator

Post #72 - 17 Jun 2019, 17:00

Dan’s just a algorithm, lousy accents are nothing to a virtual brain like that, contained in a housing no larger than a matchbox. Maybe slightly more difficult than being arbitrary and inequitable in his treatment of hardworking forum members.
FlowerCake
Members

Neither time nor inclination

Post #73 - 17 Jun 2019, 17:06

FlowerCake » Mon Jun 17, 2019 5:00 pm wrote:Dan’s just a algorithm, lousy accents are nothing to a virtual brain like that, contained in a housing no larger than a matchbox. Maybe slightly more difficult than being arbitrary and inevitable in his treatment of hardworking forum members.

An algorithm. :huh:

Warning to FlowerCake for grammatical failure.

Dan
dannynomates
Chief Moderator

Post #74 - 17 Jun 2019, 20:01

dannynomates » Mon Jun 17, 2019 11:06 am wrote:
FlowerCake » Mon Jun 17, 2019 5:00 pm wrote:Dan’s just a algorithm, lousy accents are nothing to a virtual brain like that, contained in a housing no larger than a matchbox. Maybe slightly more difficult than being arbitrary and inevitable in his treatment of hardworking forum members.

Dan

It’s a typing, not a grammatical failure you cu t.
FlowerCake
Members

Post #75 - 17 Jun 2019, 20:19

FlowerCake » Mon Jun 17, 2019 8:01 pm wrote:

Dan

I don't care what it is, it looks uneducated and it sullies my forum, and I will not have it.

Proof read your posts in future, I'm sparing you another warning for questioning me as I'm saving them for SoS.

Dan
dannynomates
Chief Moderator

Post #76 - 17 Jun 2019, 21:19

dannynomates » Mon Jun 17, 2019 2:19 pm wrote:

Dan

I don't care what it is, it looks uneducated and it sullies my forum, and I will not have it.

Proof read your posts in future, I'm sparing you another warning for questioning me as I'm saving them for SoS.

Dan

You missed the other typo Mr. Orthorectolinear. Please edit your quotations of my post so it states correctly that your treatment of the forum’s members is inequitable, not inevitable. Fucking iPhone spellcheck, I don’t know how they got one from the other. Steve Jobs was such a cu t who didn’t really know what the fuck he was doing. Spellcheck doesn’t even recognize ABBA, for fuck’s sake.
FlowerCake
Members

Post #77 - 17 Jun 2019, 21:26

dannynomates » Mon Jun 17, 2019 7:19 pm wrote:

Dan

Dan

:wanker:

:finger:
Sonofsmegma
The Smegma Family

If you're going to play it out of tune, then play it out of tune properly.

Post #78 - 17 Jun 2019, 21:27

FlowerCake » Mon Jun 17, 2019 9:19 pm wrote:

Dan

Dan

You missed the other typo Mr. Orthorectolinear. Please edit your quotations of my post so it states correctly that your treatment of the forum’s members is inequitable, not inevitable. Fucking iPhone spellcheck, I don’t know how they got one from the other. Steve Jobs was such a cu t who didn’t really know what the fuck he was doing. Spellcheck doesn’t even recognize ABBA, for fuck’s sake.

i-Phone.

FlowerCake warned for excessive profanity.

Dan
dannynomates
Chief Moderator

Post #79 - 17 Jun 2019, 23:29

dannynomates » Mon Jun 17, 2019 3:27 pm wrote:

Dan

Dan

i-Phone.

Dan

Maybe you haven’t kept up but since 1963 literary merit is a sufficient defense against such accusations.
FlowerCake
Members

Post #80 - 18 Jun 2019, 08:11

FlowerCake » Mon Jun 17, 2019 11:29 pm wrote:
dannynomates » Mon Jun 17, 2019 3:27 pm wrote:

Dan

Dan

i-Phone.

Dan

Maybe you haven’t kept up but since 1963 literary merit is a sufficient defense against such accusations.

You will use the Queen's English on my forum.

Flowercake warned for using the American spelling of 'defence'.

Dan
dannynomates
Chief Moderator

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat

Website Security Test