View active topics THE FALL ONLINE FORUM



Forum led by: Connor, Hanley Went To Every Gig, Divveygoodmod, buzzliteyr, Del Boy, dannynomates
 Holidays ; Where are you going?

Post #21 - 15 May 2018, 07:20

Buys Curios, May 14 2018, 10:54:05 PM wrote:
StickupPercy, May 14 2018, 10:51:27 PM wrote:
Buys Curios, May 14 2018, 10:49:19 PM wrote:I'm going camping! :)

This is the holiday thread. :rolleyes:
I'm going camping on my holidays! :)
Won't that be like routemaster driving a bus on holiday? :wtf:
User avatar
StickupPercy
Members
 
Posts: 428
Joined: 6th Jan 2018

Post #22 - 06 Jun 2018, 22:52

Image

In October. :)
User avatar
Ted Gardener
Members
 
Posts: 132
Joined: 7th Jan 2018

Post #23 - 08 Jun 2018, 22:55

Image


Corfu, Monday. TBC. :)
User avatar
routemaster
On The Buses
 
Posts: 331310
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Grade A triple platinum cunt Image

Post #24 - 08 Jun 2018, 23:27

routemaster, Jun 8 2018, 10:55:33 PM wrote:Image


Corfu, Monday. TBC. :)
Hopefully they'll be no internet there. :)
User avatar
Jim Skidder
Members
 
Posts: 3090
Joined: 9th Jan 2018
Proud to be a plant wrangler from Texas. :)

Post #25 - 08 Jun 2018, 23:38

Jim Skidder, Jun 8 2018, 11:27:16 PM wrote:
routemaster, Jun 8 2018, 10:55:33 PM wrote:Image


Corfu, Monday. TBC. :)
Hopefully they'll be no internet there. :)


"There'll be" you moronic twat. :rolleyes:

I checked, the private villa (ie no cunts to annoy me) has free wifi. I will be around. :)
User avatar
routemaster
On The Buses
 
Posts: 331310
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Grade A triple platinum cunt Image

Post #26 - 09 Jun 2018, 04:41

That water looks poisoned. Probably industrial runoff.
User avatar
FlowerCake
Members
 
Posts: 332311
Joined: 6th Jun 2018
Image

Today I shall surprise myself

Post #27 - 09 Jun 2018, 07:55

routemaster, Jun 8 2018, 11:38:47 PM wrote:I checked, the private villa (ie no cunts to annoy me) has free wifi. I will be around. :)

:(
User avatar
Jim Skidder
Members
 
Posts: 3090
Joined: 9th Jan 2018
Proud to be a plant wrangler from Texas. :)

Post #28 - 09 Jun 2018, 07:58

FlowerCake, Jun 9 2018, 04:41:41 AM wrote:That water looks poisoned. Probably industrial runoff.
http://www.capnbarefoot.info/ionian:corfu

Here's a useful guide to the beaches. :huh:
User avatar
Greasy Roads
Country Member
 
Posts: 2649
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
World is turning, hope it don't turn away.

Post #29 - 09 Jun 2018, 08:02

Greasy Roads, Jun 9 2018, 07:58:08 AM wrote:
FlowerCake, Jun 9 2018, 04:41:41 AM wrote:That water looks poisoned. Probably industrial runoff.
http://www.capnbarefoot.info/ionian:corfu

Here's a useful guide to the beaches. :huh:
No need to worry about that, it's a private villa so I can wander round in the buff all I like. :)
User avatar
routemaster
On The Buses
 
Posts: 331310
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Grade A triple platinum cunt Image

Post #30 - 09 Jun 2018, 08:19

routemaster, Jun 9 2018, 08:02:58 AM wrote:
Greasy Roads, Jun 9 2018, 07:58:08 AM wrote:
FlowerCake, Jun 9 2018, 04:41:41 AM wrote:That water looks poisoned. Probably industrial runoff.
http://www.capnbarefoot.info/ionian:corfu

Here's a useful guide to the beaches. :huh:
No need to worry about that, it's a private villa so I can wander round in the buff all I like. :)

:X
User avatar
Greasy Roads
Country Member
 
Posts: 2649
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
World is turning, hope it don't turn away.

Post #31 - 10 Jun 2018, 07:31

Jim Skidder, Jun 8 2018, 11:27:16 PM wrote:
routemaster, Jun 8 2018, 10:55:33 PM wrote:Image


Corfu, Monday. TBC. :)
Hopefully there'll be no internet there. :)
This is just bollocks, he'll be off to Pontins as usual. :(
User avatar
StickupPercy
Members
 
Posts: 428
Joined: 6th Jan 2018

Post #32 - 10 Jun 2018, 08:22

Greasy Roads, Jun 9 2018, 08:19:15 AM wrote:
routemaster, Jun 9 2018, 08:02:58 AM wrote:
Greasy Roads, Jun 9 2018, 07:58:08 AM wrote:
FlowerCake, Jun 9 2018, 04:41:41 AM wrote:That water looks poisoned. Probably industrial runoff.
http://www.capnbarefoot.info/ionian:corfu

Here's a useful guide to the beaches. :huh:
No need to worry about that, it's a private villa so I can wander round in the buff all I like. :)

:X
:wanker:

We're paying bus drivers too much if there's any truth in this.

There probably isn't, and Percy's correct. :)
User avatar
Sonofsmegma
The Smegma Family
 
Posts: 1254
Joined: 10th Apr 2018

Post #33 - 10 Jun 2018, 08:54

Sonofsmegma, Jun 10 2018, 08:22:39 AM wrote:
Greasy Roads, Jun 9 2018, 08:19:15 AM wrote:
routemaster, Jun 9 2018, 08:02:58 AM wrote:
Greasy Roads, Jun 9 2018, 07:58:08 AM wrote:
FlowerCake, Jun 9 2018, 04:41:41 AM wrote:That water looks poisoned. Probably industrial runoff.
http://www.capnbarefoot.info/ionian:corfu

Here's a useful guide to the beaches. :huh:
No need to worry about that, it's a private villa so I can wander round in the buff all I like. :)

:X
:wanker:

We're paying bus drivers too much if there's any truth in this.

There probably isn't, and Percy's correct. :)
Bus drivers who have wives in the travel industry get looked after properly. :wanker:

And Percy is talking out of his arse, the cunt. :grrr:
User avatar
routemaster
On The Buses
 
Posts: 331310
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Grade A triple platinum cunt Image

Post #34 - 10 Jun 2018, 09:04

Image

I still have the postcard you sent me last year when you were ostensibly staying on Mykonos. :huh:
User avatar
StickupPercy
Members
 
Posts: 428
Joined: 6th Jan 2018

Post #35 - 10 Jun 2018, 09:55

StickupPercy, Jun 10 2018, 09:04:30 AM wrote:Image

I still have the postcard you sent me last year when you were ostensibly staying on Mykonos. :huh:

That wasn't routemaster, it was me boyo, lovely it was. :wub:
User avatar
Steve70nearly
Members
 
Posts: 130
Joined: 30th Mar 2018

Post #36 - 10 Jun 2018, 09:59

I'm off to fiji with my son , we're going to meet his mum again. :wub:

Image
User avatar
Right Said Fred
Members
 
Posts: 293
Joined: 4th Jan 2018

Post #37 - 10 Jun 2018, 10:14

Saggy rack. :shake:
User avatar
Butch Cassady
Members
 
Posts: 195
Joined: 4th Jan 2018

Post #38 - 06 Aug 2018, 21:43

I'm off to Scunthorpe (anag: ER Posh Cunt)!

Image



...and Thrurnscoe! The pitch and putt looks great, yay! :)

Image
User avatar
Aubrey The Cat In The Hat
Members
 
Posts: 125
Joined: 6th Jan 2018

Post #39 - 06 Aug 2018, 22:11

I wandered around Dawlish for a few weeks about ten years ago after the wife kicked me out.

I'll probably stay local this year.
User avatar
SteveInPaignton
Members
 
Posts: 65
Joined: 12th Jan 2018

Post #40 - 26 Aug 2018, 07:08

Image

I'm spending the bank holiday weekend at Lake Bala.
User avatar
Steve70nearly
Members
 
Posts: 130
Joined: 30th Mar 2018

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat