View active topics THE FALL ONLINE FORUM

Forum led by: Connor, Hanley Went To Every Gig, Divveygoodmod, buzzliteyr, Del Boy, dannynomates
 Holidays ; Where are you going?

Post #41 - 26 Aug 2018, 07:16

Steve70nearly » Sun Aug 26, 2018 8:08 am wrote:Image

I'm spending the bank holiday weekend at Lake Bala.

Careful Steve, there's a bloke back there looking at your arse. :grin:
routemaster
On The Buses

Grade A triple platinum cunt Image

Post #42 - 10 Sep 2018, 06:59

I'm going to Zabadak in a couple of weeks' time. Any interest in a dedicated thread?
Divveygoodmod

Post #43 - 10 Sep 2018, 07:03

Divveygoodmod » Mon Sep 10, 2018 6:59 am wrote:I'm going to Zabadak in a week's time. Any interest in a dedicated thread?

Oh yes. I love looking at topless bathers' tits while I'm having my breakfast? :drool:
Butch Cassady
Members

Post #44 - 16 Sep 2018, 08:51

We're in Kuala Lumpur. I'm a bit miffed because someone tried to rob the wife on our first Metro ride. The useless cunt couldn't grab hold of her though.
SteveInPaignton
Members

Post #45 - 28 Sep 2018, 07:02

Just booked a week in Klosters in February. It's the most expensive time of year so hopefully we won't bump into any of the lower classes.
Slushy
Members

Ich bin Arnold Mühren. Bitte alle austeigen Mütterficken.

Post #46 - 16 Oct 2018, 10:00

i'll be off to my homeland in a few weeks, mumbai in western india. it's a bit of a hellhole but looking forward to seeing my young nephew ashit.

can't wait to eat some street food which pisses all over the muck you english call asian cuisine.

luckily the monsoon season should be over and i won't have to travel on these fucking death traps.

AsifFromHell
Members

Post #47 - 16 Oct 2018, 13:25

AsifFromHell » Tue Oct 16, 2018 10:00 am wrote:

can't wait to eat some street food which pisses all over the muck you english call asian cuisine.

The sign says Chinese Food. In Mumbai?
In The North
Members

Post #48 - 16 Oct 2018, 13:29

In The North » 1 minute ago wrote:

why not? chinese food outlets aren't exclusive to british towns and cities, you racist cunt.

i suppose the cat on the chef's t-shirt depicts the food he's cooking in your bigoted narrow minded fucking thought process. :angry:
AsifFromHell
Members

Post #49 - 16 Oct 2018, 19:22

AsifFromHell » Tue Oct 16, 2018 1:29 pm wrote:

why not? chinese food outlets aren't exclusive to british towns and cities, you racist cunt.

i suppose the cat on the chef's t-shirt depicts the food he's cooking in your bigoted narrow minded fucking thought process. :angry:

AsifFromHell, I have noticed during your first few posts here at my forum that you are inclined to use rather a lot of foul and abusive language, especially towards other members. I should like to remind you that the maximum number of profanities allowed per post is 1.53. In the interests of racial harmony, I shall not give out an official warning on this occasion as it's probably quite normal behaviour where you come from. Indeed I have heard that the Cornershop Forum is very relaxed in this respect, here however we do things properly. Welcome to our little community and feel free to ask if there's anything you require.

Dan
dannynomates
Chief Moderator

Post #50 - 16 Oct 2018, 19:46

dannynomates » Tue Oct 16, 2018 7:22 pm wrote:

AsifFromHell, I have noticed during your first few posts here at my forum that you are inclined to use rather a lot of foul and abusive language, especially towards other members. I should like to remind you that the maximum number of profanities allowed per post is 1.53. In the interests of racial harmony, I shall not give out an official warning on this occasion as it's probably quite normal behaviour where you come from. Indeed I have heard that the Cornershop Forum is very relaxed in this respect, here however we do things properly. Welcome to our little community and feel free to ask if there's anything you require.

Dan

Asif PM'd me regarding this, and is now a little reticent to post further. They did ask me to seek one request from you however on their behalf:

"I require you to pull your fucking ugly head in."
Mushshrooms
Members

Post #51 - 16 Oct 2018, 20:10

Mushshrooms » Tue Oct 16, 2018 7:46 pm wrote:
dannynomates » Tue Oct 16, 2018 7:22 pm wrote:

Dan

Asif PM'd me regarding this, and is now a little reticent to post further. They did ask me to seek one request from you however on their behalf:

"I require you to pull your fucking ugly head in."

Warning to Mushshrooms for driving new members away after encouraging abuse towards a moderator.

Dan
dannynomates
Chief Moderator

Post #52 - 17 Oct 2018, 21:45

:wanker:
Mushshrooms
Members

Post #53 - 11 Jan 2019, 21:14

I thought I'd share a few more snaps of Erica and I on our Paris visit. :)

We travelled by Chunnel from England to France, it seemed churlish not to attempt getting her pregnant under the sea.

Our first sightseeing took us up the Eiffel Tower, and immediately Erica was aroused.

In a bid to cool her ardour (and mine I can tell you), a boat ride along the little stream they call The Seine.

New Years Eve at the Arc De Triomphe, I showed you the aftermath of our pleasure in another thread, what a party.

A visit to a gallery could only end one way, Erica was gagging for it again.

And so the holiday ends, we fly in over Chicago and I look down at my apartment where I will be impregnating her again within the hour. :wub:
JuicyEric
Members

Post #54 - 16 Feb 2019, 09:26

I'm going back to India In July.
Mrs Divveygoodmod & the elder Divette want to go skiing,
Fuck that.
I'm off with the younger Divette for 10 days to see this....

phpBB [video]

hey ho
Divveygoodmod

Post #55 - 20 Feb 2019, 21:46

Off to Northumberland on Friday. A week based in Cramlington. I'm planning to explore the local hostelries close to our traditional North Eastern apartment. :heart:

After last years baltic trip to Cornwall, this area will be positively tropical at 4-5c.

Of course, I'll have to close all the car windows and air vents on the journey up there whilst driving through Teesside....oh hang on, there'll be no car windows to close by that point of the journey, no matter I shall simply buy another BMW with a bit of our holibobs money. Any passing bus drivers will be very impressed with me. :grin:
Slushy
Members

Ich bin Arnold Mühren. Bitte alle austeigen Mütterficken.

Post #56 - 21 Feb 2019, 07:59

I'm going to Langdale in April. :)
Divveygoodmod

Post #57 - 21 Feb 2019, 07:59

I'm going to Langdale in April as well! :)
StuckupPercy
Members

Post #58 - 21 Feb 2019, 08:00

I think I'll go to Middlesbrough instead. :(
Divveygoodmod

Post #59 - 21 Feb 2019, 12:25

There's a Lingdale near Middlesbrough, it's a bit of a dump though. :mellow:
routemaster
On The Buses

Grade A triple platinum cunt Image

Post #60 - 21 Feb 2019, 12:58

routemaster » Thu Feb 21, 2019 12:25 pm wrote:There's a Lingdale near Middlesbrough, it's a bit of a dump though. :mellow:

Everywhere with 15 miles of Middlesbrough is a fucking dump. :angry:
Greasy Roads
Country Member

World is turning, hope it don't turn away.

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat

Website Security Test cron