View active topics THE FALL ONLINE FORUM

Forum led by: Connor, Hanley Went To Every Gig, Divveygoodmod, buzzliteyr, Del Boy, dannynomates
 What was the last movie you saw? ; Good, bad, or indiffo

Post #161 - 02 Dec 2019, 00:18

routemaster » Sun Dec 01, 2019 10:01 pm wrote:
Sonofsmegma » Sun Dec 01, 2019 5:54 pm wrote:
routemaster » Sun Dec 01, 2019 12:15 pm wrote:
Sonofsmegma » Sun Dec 01, 2019 10:33 am wrote:It's 3 hours 30 minutes long according to google! :D :wtf:

The Warburtons advert is about 30 seconds, so I can check De Niro's current form on that, and save time. :huh:

You really are a thick cunt aren't you? :wanker:

While I agree all you need of De Niro is either the Warburtons ad or possibly Meet The Fockers, you forget that 3 1/2 hours is 3 1/2 hours that Greasy Roads isn't here. :huh:

YOU FUCKING THICK TURD!!! :grrr: :wanker:

I said "I". Not "you" to Greasy Roads. :shrug:

:finger:

Yes I know, you brain dead parasite. Obviously you couldn't handle 3 1/2 hours so you prefer the advert. :wanker:

My point, which is of course far more valid, is that we were spared 3 1/2 hours of Greasy Roads while he was watching the film. You clueless fucktard. :grrr:

You useless cunt. :grrr:

One minute you agree the advert is more worthwhile than the film, the next you don't.

Watch this, fuckface :wanker:

phpBB [video]

I didn't put a link to one of the multiple bus crashes compilations on there, because the bus crash that interests me is the one where you're driving your bus home, solo. :wanker:
Sonofsmegma
The Smegma Family

If you're going to play it out of tune, then play it out of tune properly.

Post #162 - 02 Dec 2019, 00:24

Sonofsmegma » Sun Dec 01, 2019 11:18 pm wrote:
routemaster » Sun Dec 01, 2019 10:01 pm wrote:
Sonofsmegma » Sun Dec 01, 2019 5:54 pm wrote:
Sonofsmegma » Sun Dec 01, 2019 10:33 am wrote:It's 3 hours 30 minutes long according to google! :D :wtf:

The Warburtons advert is about 30 seconds, so I can check De Niro's current form on that, and save time. :huh:

While I agree all you need of De Niro is either the Warburtons ad or possibly Meet The Fockers, you forget that 3 1/2 hours is 3 1/2 hours that Greasy Roads isn't here. :huh:

YOU FUCKING THICK TURD!!! :grrr: :wanker:

I said "I". Not "you" to Greasy Roads. :shrug:

:finger:

Yes I know, you brain dead parasite. Obviously you couldn't handle 3 1/2 hours so you prefer the advert. :wanker:

My point, which is of course far more valid, is that we were spared 3 1/2 hours of Greasy Roads while he was watching the film. You clueless fucktard. :grrr:

You useless cunt. :grrr:

One minute you agree the advert is more worthwhile than the film, the next you don't.

Watch this, fuckface :wanker:

phpBB [video]

I didn't put a link to one of the multiple bus crashes compilations on there, because the bus crash that interests me is the one where you're driving your bus home, solo. :wanker:

So sad. :(
routemaster
Essential Key Worker

Hit after hit! Image

Southampton 0-9 LCFC - the biggest ever away victory in the 132-year history of the Football League :lcfc:

Post #163 - 02 Dec 2019, 08:23

You can while you're driving the bus can't you? I have a laptop, the clue's in the fucking name. :rolleyes:
Greasy Roads
Country Member

Cogito ergo cogito routemaster cunnus est.

I am a nugget

Post #164 - 02 Dec 2019, 21:39

Greasy Roads » Mon Dec 02, 2019 7:23 am wrote:You can while you're driving the bus can't you? I have a laptop, the clue's in the fucking name. :rolleyes:

What the fuck this is supposed to mean is anybody's guess. :fu:
Mushshrooms
Members

Post #165 - 02 Dec 2019, 22:20

Mushshrooms » Mon Dec 02, 2019 8:39 pm wrote:
Greasy Roads » Mon Dec 02, 2019 7:23 am wrote:You can while you're driving the bus can't you? I have a laptop, the clue's in the fucking name. :rolleyes:

What the fuck this is supposed to mean is anybody's guess. :fu:

Do you not understand the Queen's english?
Greasy Roads
Country Member

Cogito ergo cogito routemaster cunnus est.

I am a nugget

Post #166 - 05 Dec 2019, 09:09

phpBB [video]

The new Disney film looks good. :huh:
StuckupPercy
Members

Post #167 - 05 Dec 2019, 18:27

StuckupPercy » Thu Dec 05, 2019 8:09 am wrote:
phpBB [video]

The new Disney film looks good. :huh:

It certainly does. :pray:
Priory Jack
Members

Post #168 - 05 Dec 2019, 21:08

Ted Gardener II
Members

Post #169 - 06 Dec 2019, 01:54

I thought it was forbidden to post photos of dannynomates on this forum anymore........
Mushshrooms
Members

Post #170 - 06 Dec 2019, 09:24

Mushshrooms » Fri Dec 06, 2019 12:54 am wrote:

I thought it was forbidden to post photos of dannynomates on this forum anymore........

I suppose you think that's funny?

Mushshrooms warned for thinking I might have a sense of humour.

Dan
dannynomates
Chief Moderator

Post #171 - 12 Dec 2019, 20:24

Classy. :heart:
Slushy
Members

Ich bin Arnold Mühren. Bitte alle austeigen Mütterficken.

Post #172 - 28 Dec 2019, 21:06

A Carry on Film.
ITV have shown so many in the last few days, they’ve all morphed into one. Here's the scene I recall...

Butch Cassady
Members

Post #173 - 30 Dec 2019, 13:07

December

Miss Sloane - Hot bird wins. Cracking.
Ashes in the Snow - Lithuanian WW2 Russian gulag drama - with hilarious consequences.
Short Term 12 - Shitty look at what happens to rejected young people in the US - they get gunned down at High School. Really funny. :grin:
Defiance - Awesomely good Jewish WW2 anti-Semetic fillum, the yids didn't know what hit 'em.
Glass - Ok finale to a 3 film series i didnt even realise was a series. Should be called Glass 3 to avoid such confusion.
Bumblebee - tossed off while this one was on.
Pyewacket - Waste of 280 minutes. :yawn:
The Grinch (18) - True life adventure telling the real story of Xmas. Beautifully acted but not for kids as the leading character comes down the chimney once too often for my liking.
The Lego Movie 2: The Second Part - amazing tale of simple Danish folk attempting to design buildings, marred by the last part being missing.
Avengers: End game - SO slow and very dull. Honor Blackman has let herself go, imo. :(
What Doesn’t Kill You - Ok crime drama depicting a bus driver taking out a BMW but failing in his quest to kill. Ultimately disappointing.
Swindonian Ghost Story - Slightly art wankish, but better than most of the shite I've watched this month. Two young women chat outside a suburban house, to the annoyance of the strange elderly white haired old cunt who resides there and turns his hose-pipe on them. The women are heard screaming in sickening terror and are never seen again. Tidy.
Slushy
Members

Post #174 - 31 Dec 2019, 12:38

The Sick Kitten (1901)

phpBB [video]

Fuck me, it was boring. :yawn:
Aubrey The Cat In The Hat
Members

Post #175 - 16 Jan 2020, 12:24

Not seen it yet, it's on later.

The title? Well, more confusing than Country on the Click..."the film was originally known as Atlantis. However it was decided to change the title to avoid confusion with Atlantis, the Lost Continent (1961). So the title became 7 Cities of Atlantis. Then the TV series The Man from Atlantis flopped and executives did not want to associate the film with that show, so it became Warlords of the Deep. However Columbia, who partly financed, thought this was too close to The Deep so the title was changed again to Warlords of Atlantis".

Why can't something like that climb out of the River Tee and swallow up Routemaster? :angry:

Sonofsmegma
The Smegma Family

Post #176 - 16 Jan 2020, 12:57

Sonofsmegma » Thu Jan 16, 2020 11:24 am wrote:Not seen it yet, it's on later.

The title? Well, more confusing than Country on the Click..."the film was originally known as Atlantis. However it was decided to change the title to avoid confusion with Atlantis, the Lost Continent (1961). So the title became 7 Cities of Atlantis. Then the TV series The Man from Atlantis flopped and executives did not want to associate the film with that show, so it became Warlords of the Deep. However Columbia, who partly financed, thought this was too close to The Deep so the title was changed again to Warlords of Atlantis".

Why can't something like that climb out of the River Tee and swallow up Routemaster? :angry:

If you haven't seen it yet, it hardly qualifies for inclusion in the "What was the last movie you saw?" thread, does it?

Furthermore it's the River Tees.

Sonofsmegma warned for blindly posting in any thread he sees fit, plus nonsense about the River Tee.

Dan
dannynomates
Chief Moderator

Post #177 - 16 Jan 2020, 13:02

dannynomates » Thu Jan 16, 2020 11:57 am wrote:
Sonofsmegma » Thu Jan 16, 2020 11:24 am wrote:Not seen it yet, it's on later.

If you haven't seen it yet, it hardly qualifies for inclusion in the "What was the last movie you saw?" thread, does it?

Furthermore it's the River Tees.

Sonofsmegma warned for blindly posting in any thread he sees fit, plus nonsense about the River Tee.

Dan

Wish you'd go blind, at least we'd get some peace.

Actually, you probably will. :wanker:
Sonofsmegma
The Smegma Family

Post #178 - 06 Mar 2020, 22:53

Very very good indeed, though Dyer is best suited for his portrayal of Mick Carter in East Enders.

Plenty of brutal killing, vile language and gratuitous sex here, with hilarious consequences. :heart:
Slushy
Members

Post #179 - 07 Mar 2020, 06:23

Slushy » Fri Mar 06, 2020 9:53 pm wrote:Image

Very very good indeed, though Dyer is best suited for his portrayal of Mick Carter in East Enders.

Plenty of brutal killing, vile language and gratuitous sex here, with hilarious consequences. :heart:

Jesus fucking wept!!! :D
Mushshrooms
Members

Post #180 - 09 Mar 2020, 00:21

Quite a tough watch. For five desperate Irishmen, the perfect girl is abroad, so they place an ad in a Miami newspaper, hoping to entice American beauties to their tiny Irish village. No one replies, so they end up wanking themselves off to the tune of 'Hot Stuff' by Donna Summer, with hilarious consequences. :heart:
Slushy
Members

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat

Website Security Test