View active topics THE FALL ONLINE FORUM

Forum led by: Connor, Hanley Went To Every Gig, Divveygoodmod, buzzliteyr, Del Boy, dannynomates
 What was the last movie you saw? ; Good, bad, or indiffo

Post #101 - 18 Nov 2018, 09:04

Butch Cassady
Members

Post #102 - 23 Nov 2018, 21:12

A nursery school teacher gets accused of sexually assaulting all of the children. Excellent. Best film ever. :heart:
Slushy
Members

Ich bin Arnold Mühren. Bitte alle austeigen Mütterficken.

Post #103 - 23 Nov 2018, 21:29

The best bit was when the cat fucked off and left the loser.
Slushy
Members

Post #104 - 25 Nov 2018, 20:42

At times this reminded me a bit of Flesh Gordon.

It isn't a good film by any means but I was reasonably entertained for 90 seconds.
A Worthless Man
Members

Post #105 - 26 Nov 2018, 11:11

I'm glad it seems to be historically reasonably accurate (obviously you can get picky). Good to have now-relatively-obscure but fascinating radicals like Sir John Mills acting on screen. A soldier, Jim Colter (Mills), goes AWOL to return to south London to save his wife from the advances of Ted Purvis ( Stewart Granger), a philandering conscription-dodger. But it misfires on several fronts, not least to say nothing whatsoever about the aftermath was frustrating. Tillie Colter (Joy Sheldon) was most pleasing though, especially the part where she teasingly began to remove her undergarments.

Dan
dannynomates
Chief Moderator

Post #106 - 15 Dec 2018, 23:12

It's a family tradition, Mrs Skidder makes some sandwiches and drinks a bottle of Old Grandad's Brainfuck Brew, then we sit down with the kids and watch a fillum. :)
Jim Skidder
Members

Proud to be a plant wrangler from Texas. :)

Post #107 - 23 Dec 2018, 21:45

A right ugly freak lusts after a beautiful woman. It's a bit like The Strange One only he porks the girl.
Slushy
Members

Post #108 - 24 Dec 2018, 08:53

Mein Name Ist Kahn(2010)

An Indian Muslim man with Asperger's syndrome takes a challenge to speak to the President of the United States seriously and embarks on a cross-country journey with hilarious consequences.

I don't think any of this film is actually true and it's really not as good as the BBC sitcom.
Aubrey The Cat In The Hat
Members

Post #109 - 24 Dec 2018, 10:11

I thought your name was khanT!!
(Possible spelling error there.............)
Mushshrooms
Members

Post #110 - 06 Jan 2019, 10:41

A good film. I struggled with it as I thought it was going to be about the struggle of one 1970s coal merchant to sell his coal in Congleton, however the title should have alerted me as it took on an entirely different storyline. :D
Slushy
Members

Post #111 - 09 Jan 2019, 05:51

This one was recommended to me by Aubrey The Cat In The Hat. I thought it would be Elvis but I don't recall seeing him in it. There were lots of girls though. :)
Jim Skidder
Members

Proud to be a plant wrangler from Texas. :)

Post #112 - 14 Jan 2019, 08:37

2017 Turkish drama covering the Syrian refugee crisis. The Syrian Civil War is an ongoing multi-sided armed conflict in Syria fought between the Ba'athist Syrian Arab Republic led by President Bashar al-Assad, along with domestic and foreign allies, and various domestic and foreign forces opposing both the government and each other in varying combinations with hilarious consequences.
Slushy
Members

Post #113 - 16 Jan 2019, 11:38

Daughters of Darkness

Possibly the best lesbian vampire film ever: atmospheric and you get to see all their bits. What an utter cunt the husband is, though.

Members

Post #114 - 16 Jan 2019, 22:32

Wok Dim, finding the cost of cheap processed meat too expensive for his Chinese takeaway, the Wan King in Walsall, hacks his Mother to pieces in a desperate attempt to serve his customers his speciality Kunt Po Chicken. Unknown to Dim, Soo Woo, his luscious order taker, discovers his terrible crime and insists he either satisfy her carnal needs or hand himself over to the Walsall constabulary. Dim opts for the former. A lovely film, well shot and acted, with hilarious consequences. :heart:
Slushy
Members

Post #115 - 27 Jan 2019, 22:09

70s Italian sex comedy about a photographer who is obsessed with buttocks. You got to see Gloria Guida's buttocks as well as some others, but I couldn't get it up so it was a bit of a waste of time. :(
Members

Post #116 - 28 Jan 2019, 01:56

Guffaws aplenty as the parents of a teenage boy discover he's a lace pantied nancy boy and try to cure him of wanting to suck dick all the time.
They enlist the aid of their local pastor who, after being unable to talk some sense into the little fudge packer, arranges some electric shock treatment to try and turn him back into a normal, wholesome, non cocoa shunting type person, with poor results.
Looking forward to Boy Erased 2: The Meltdown, where the parents start blaming each other for passing on their defective "homo" genes, and drag him back kicking and screaming for some more "therapy".
A veritable laugh-fest as this time round they instruct the "doctor" to really turn up the juice on the smarmy cackpipe cosmonaut, till he's bouncing around the table he's strapped on to, and smoke starts pouring out the little turd burglar's ears!!! :laugh: :laugh:
Mushshrooms
Members

Post #117 - 28 Jan 2019, 07:32

Mushshrooms » Mon Jan 28, 2019 1:56 am wrote:Image
Guffaws aplenty as the parents of a teenage boy discover he's a lace pantied nancy boy and try to cure him of wanting to suck dick all the time.
They enlist the aid of their local pastor who, after being unable to talk some sense into the little fudge packer, arranges some electric shock treatment to try and turn him back into a normal, wholesome, non cocoa shunting type person, with poor results.
Looking forward to Boy Erased 2: The Meltdown, where the parents start blaming each other for passing on their defective "homo" genes, and drag him back kicking and screaming for some more "therapy".
A veritable laugh-fest as this time round they instruct the "doctor" to really turn up the juice on the smarmy cackpipe cosmonaut, till he's bouncing around the table he's strapped on to, and smoke starts pouring out the little turd burglar's ears!!! :laugh: :laugh:

:lol:
Greasy Roads
Country Member

Happy Days!

Post #118 - 28 Jan 2019, 07:38

Mushshrooms » Mon Jan 28, 2019 1:56 am wrote:Image

This is totally unacceptable on my forum. I will not have homophobic terms like 'fudge packer', 'cocoa shunting', 'cackpipe cosmonaut, and 'turd burglar' posted here. It brings back vivid memories for me of being bullied at school.

Mushshrooms warned for posting homophobic terms.

Dan
dannynomates
Chief Moderator

Post #119 - 31 Jan 2019, 21:44

La La Land with the little girl.

I enjoyed it especially the ending.

Not sure if I enjoyed it more

because I was supposed to do the

house work or not.

I wonder who the little girl

was.

Freddie And The Dreamers Fuck Off