View active topics THE FALL ONLINE FORUM



Forum led by: Connor, Hanley Went To Every Gig, Divveygoodmod, buzzliteyr, Del Boy, dannynomates
 What was the last movie you saw? ; Good, bad, or indiffo

Post #181 - 13 Mar 2020, 22:26

Image

Not at all good, I was hoping for hilarious consequences. :mellow:
User avatar
Slushy
Members
 
Posts: 477
Joined: 5th Jan 2018
Location: Lidyard Hall
Image

Ich bin Arnold Mühren. Bitte alle austeigen Mütterficken.

Post #182 - 21 Mar 2020, 09:19

Slushy » Fri Mar 13, 2020 9:26 pm wrote:Image

Not at all good, I was hoping for hilarious consequences. :mellow:

For reasons I can now not possibly fathom, I actually sat through that. The worst of the worst nazisploitation movies.
User avatar
Mushshrooms
Members
 
Posts: 688
Joined: 20th Jan 2018
Location: Erpingham Heights

Post #183 - 06 Apr 2020, 20:34

Image

An investigation into a piece of school folklore (a possession and a murder), the investigators being Hana and Alice, a transfer student and a student who absented herself following the incident (whatever it was).

Most of the film is taken up with the events of one afternoon and evening and night (the sky gradually changing) as the couple try to find someone's address by following his father; that all goes wrong, but the story is worked out wonderfully as Hana can't believe his luck when he ends up with his cock in Alice's mouth. :)
User avatar
Aubrey The Cat In The Hat
Members
 
Posts: 149
Joined: 6th Jan 2018
Location: Shitting in next door's garden

Post #184 - 22 Apr 2020, 09:46

Image

Pretty good Norwegian film.

A confused religious girl tries to deny her feelings for a female friend who's in love with her. This causes her suppressed subconsciously-controlled psychokinetic powers, which are a symptom of inexplicable, often dangerous, supernatural abilities, to re-emerge with hilarious consequences.
User avatar
Slushy
Members
 
Posts: 477
Joined: 5th Jan 2018
Location: Lidyard Hall
Image

Ich bin Arnold Mühren. Bitte alle austeigen Mütterficken.

Post #185 - 22 Apr 2020, 11:29

Slushy » Wed Apr 22, 2020 9:46 am wrote:Image

Pretty good Norwegian film.

A confused religious girl tries to deny her feelings for a female friend who's in love with her. This causes her suppressed subconsciously-controlled psychokinetic powers, which are a symptom of inexplicable, often dangerous, supernatural abilities, to re-emerge with hilarious consequences.

Plenty of hot lesbian action then? :drool:
User avatar
Butch Cassady
Members
 
Posts: 274
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Location: Bell End, Fingringhoe

Post #186 - 26 Apr 2020, 22:15

Image

Airy fairy tosh and ultimately of no hilarious consequence. :huh:
User avatar
Slushy
Members
 
Posts: 477
Joined: 5th Jan 2018
Location: Lidyard Hall
Image

Ich bin Arnold Mühren. Bitte alle austeigen Mütterficken.

Post #187 - 28 Apr 2020, 09:43

Butch Cassady » Wed Apr 22, 2020 10:29 am wrote:
Slushy » Wed Apr 22, 2020 9:46 am wrote:Image

Pretty good Norwegian film.

A confused religious girl tries to deny her feelings for a female friend who's in love with her. This causes her suppressed subconsciously-controlled psychokinetic powers, which are a symptom of inexplicable, often dangerous, supernatural abilities, to re-emerge with hilarious consequences.

Plenty of hot lesbian action then? :drool:

Yeah, how much clam noshings' in this?
A friend wants to know whether it's worth renting or not....
User avatar
Mushshrooms
Members
 
Posts: 688
Joined: 20th Jan 2018
Location: Erpingham Heights

Post #188 - 17 May 2020, 18:41

Image

Recommended to me by someone on here (possibly gruff or dannynomates).

It is very good indeed, no airy fairy tosh and with hilarious consequences. :heart:
User avatar
Slushy
Members
 
Posts: 477
Joined: 5th Jan 2018
Location: Lidyard Hall
Image

Ich bin Arnold Mühren. Bitte alle austeigen Mütterficken.

Post #189 - 18 May 2020, 13:06

I've been watching some RKO classics.

Image
User avatar
A Worthless Man
Members
 
Posts: 253
Joined: 5th Jan 2018
Location: Death's Door
GR is being a cunt

Post #190 - 22 May 2020, 19:13

Image

Shit.

It's WW1 so no women there in the trenches but they shoe-horned in an encounter with a French woman and a baby he comes across. Sick-inducing. :X

Then he has to find the brother of his mate who died, which of course he remarkably does at the end and gives him his dog tag :cry2:

And why are the Germans so bad at shooting? Bullets flying about his head throughout but he pops up and immediately takes out a well protected sniper in one quick shot.

Utter bollocks dressed up as moving historical drama.

:wanker:
User avatar
Happy Jack
Members
 
Posts: 247
Joined: 17th Oct 2019
Location: The Dog & Duck
Some people never go crazy. What truly horrible lives they must lead.

Post #191 - 22 May 2020, 19:55

Happy Jack » Fri May 22, 2020 7:13 pm wrote:Image

Shit.

It's WW1 so no women there in the trenches but they shoe-horned in an encounter with a French woman and a baby he comes across. Sick-inducing. :X

Then he has to find the brother of his mate who died, which of course he remarkably does at the end and gives him his dog tag :cry2:

And why are the Germans so bad at shooting? Bullets flying about his head throughout but he pops up and immediately takes out a well protected sniper in one quick shot.

Utter bollocks dressed up as moving historical drama.

:wanker:

My thoughts entirely, it was very disappointing.
User avatar
Greasy Roads
Country Member
 
Posts: 4287
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Location: In splendid isolation
Cogito ergo cogito routemaster cunnus est.

Post #192 - 24 May 2020, 07:47

Image
Watched this for about the 10th time.

Fucking marvellous.
User avatar
Altered Ego
Members
 
Posts: 33
Joined: 21st Jul 2018
This Charming Fan

Post #193 - 24 May 2020, 08:41

Altered Ego » Sun May 24, 2020 7:47 am wrote:Image
Watched this for about the 10th time.

Fucking marvellous.

Fucking malingerer. :angry:
User avatar
FriedBurger
Members
 
Posts: 97
Joined: 7th Feb 2018
Location: The Firkin Ferret

Post #194 - 24 May 2020, 09:55

Altered Ego » Sun May 24, 2020 6:47 am wrote:Image
Watched this for about the 10th time.

Fucking marvellous.

Fucking boring!!
User avatar
Mushshrooms
Members
 
Posts: 688
Joined: 20th Jan 2018
Location: Erpingham Heights

Post #195 - 24 May 2020, 10:29

Mushshrooms » 33 minutes ago wrote:
Altered Ego » Sun May 24, 2020 6:47 am wrote:Image
Watched this for about the 10th time.

Fucking marvellous.

Fucking boring!!


Philistine. :angry:
User avatar
Altered Ego
Members
 
Posts: 33
Joined: 21st Jul 2018
This Charming Fan

Previous

Return to General Chat

Website Security Test