View active topics THE FALL ONLINE FORUM



Forum led by: Connor, Hanley Went To Every Gig, Divveygoodmod, buzzliteyr, Del Boy, dannynomates
 What's in ya CD playa? ; Non-Fall

Post #1 - 09 Jan 2018, 08:55

Image

Nothing better than The Seekers driving down the highway. :)
User avatar
Jim Skidder
Members
 
Posts: 5292
Joined: 9th Jan 2018
Location: Sleeping it off on the high prairie
Skidder's the name, plant wrangling's the game. :)

Post #2 - 12 Jan 2018, 00:38

That Judith Durham had a cracking rack. :)
User avatar
Butch Cassady
Members
 
Posts: 238
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Location: Bell End, Fingringhoe

Post #3 - 12 Jan 2018, 00:41

I simply won't tolerate that sort of disgusting sexual objectification. :angry:

Warning for Butch Cassady.

Dan
User avatar
dannynomates
Chief Moderator
 
Posts: 1639
Joined: 1st Dec 2017

Post #4 - 12 Jan 2018, 00:49

Is Judith Durham the lass on the Seekers sleeve? Nice tits. :)
User avatar
routemaster
On The Buses
 
Posts: 334429
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Location: Smoke free
Hit after hit! Image

Southampton 0-9 LCFC - the biggest ever away victory in the 131-year history of the Football League :lcfc:

Post #5 - 12 Jan 2018, 00:57

routemaster, Jan 12 2018, 12:49:47 AM wrote:Is Judith Durham the lass on the Seekers sleeve? Nice tits. :)
I will not tolerate this sort of sexist language, I've just said. Any more of it and I'll lock the thread.

Warning for routemaster

Dan
User avatar
dannynomates
Chief Moderator
 
Posts: 1639
Joined: 1st Dec 2017

Post #6 - 12 Jan 2018, 01:02

Image

Loving this one. :)
User avatar
Jim Skidder
Members
 
Posts: 5292
Joined: 9th Jan 2018
Location: Sleeping it off on the high prairie
Skidder's the name, plant wrangling's the game. :)

Post #7 - 12 Jan 2018, 08:11

dannynomates, Jan 12 2018, 12:57:28 AM wrote:
routemaster, Jan 12 2018, 12:49:47 AM wrote:Is Judith Durham the lass on the Seekers sleeve? Nice tits. :)
I will not tolerate this sort of sexist language, I've just said. Any more of it and I'll lock the thread.

Warning for routemaster

Dan
I'm getting sick of this oppresive moderation you boring little wanker. Where's Divveygoodmod?
User avatar
Starsky-Jalfrezi
Members
 
Posts: 105
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Location: Down to Margate

Post #8 - 12 Jan 2018, 08:17

Starsky-Jalfrezi, Jan 12 2018, 08:11:11 AM wrote:
dannynomates, Jan 12 2018, 12:57:28 AM wrote:
routemaster, Jan 12 2018, 12:49:47 AM wrote:Is Judith Durham the lass on the Seekers sleeve? Nice tits. :)
I will not tolerate this sort of sexist language, I've just said. Any more of it and I'll lock the thread.

Warning for routemaster

Dan
I'm getting sick of this oppresive moderation you boring little wanker. Where's Divveygoodmod?
Image

I'm in India taking lots of wonderful photos but I'll be back soon to put things right.

hey ho
User avatar
Divveygoodmod
Moderator
 
Posts: 161
Joined: 1st Dec 2017
Location: Woolloomooloo Colliery
"Exceedingly good cakes."

__ Mr Kipling

Post #9 - 12 Jan 2018, 08:19

You can't use words like 'ho' on here.

Warning for Divveygoodmod.
User avatar
dannynomates
Chief Moderator
 
Posts: 1639
Joined: 1st Dec 2017

Post #10 - 12 Jan 2018, 11:36

:grrr:
User avatar
Starsky-Jalfrezi
Members
 
Posts: 105
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Location: Down to Margate

Post #11 - 12 Jan 2018, 13:42

Divveygoodmod, Jan 12 2018, 08:17:21 AM wrote:
Starsky-Jalfrezi, Jan 12 2018, 08:11:11 AM wrote:
dannynomates, Jan 12 2018, 12:57:28 AM wrote:
routemaster, Jan 12 2018, 12:49:47 AM wrote:Is Judith Durham the lass on the Seekers sleeve? Nice tits. :)
I will not tolerate this sort of sexist language, I've just said. Any more of it and I'll lock the thread.

Warning for routemaster

Dan
I'm getting sick of this oppresive moderation you boring little wanker. Where's Divveygoodmod?
Image

I'm in India taking lots of wonderful photos but I'll be back soon to put things right.

hey ho
Got your horizontal a bit out there mate. :)
User avatar
Slushy
Members
 
Posts: 441
Joined: 5th Jan 2018
Location: Lidyard Hall
Image

Ich bin Arnold Mühren. Bitte alle austeigen Mütterficken.

Post #12 - 13 Jan 2018, 00:24

Image

Haven't played this for ages.
User avatar
Jim Skidder
Members
 
Posts: 5292
Joined: 9th Jan 2018
Location: Sleeping it off on the high prairie
Skidder's the name, plant wrangling's the game. :)

Post #13 - 16 Jan 2018, 17:37

This has taken a bashing recently.

Image
User avatar
SteveSummerOf69
Members
 
Posts: 19
Joined: 6th Jan 2018

Post #14 - 16 Jan 2018, 17:59

Steve50Something, Jan 16 2018, 05:37:02 PM wrote:This has taken a bashing recently.

Image
What about the CD?
User avatar
Jeff Beck's Knob
Members
 
Posts: 30
Joined: 9th Jan 2018

Post #15 - 16 Jan 2018, 18:02

Jeff Beck's Knob, Jan 16 2018, 05:59:25 PM wrote:
Steve50Something, Jan 16 2018, 05:37:02 PM wrote:This has taken a bashing recently.

Image
What about the CD?
What CD?

Oh sorry, wrong thread. :faceslap:
User avatar
SteveSummerOf69
Members
 
Posts: 19
Joined: 6th Jan 2018

Post #16 - 02 Feb 2018, 09:07

Image
worried recluse
Members
 
Posts: 20
Joined: 8th Jan 2018

Post #17 - 02 Feb 2018, 09:10

That's disgusting listening to a group with such a gender specific name. Isn't there a group called The Servers?

Warning for worried recluse

Dan
User avatar
dannynomates
Chief Moderator
 
Posts: 1639
Joined: 1st Dec 2017

Post #18 - 02 Feb 2018, 10:48

Beautiful tunes from these young upcoming hitmakers. :heart:

Image

Probably my record of 2018.
User avatar
Slushy
Members
 
Posts: 441
Joined: 5th Jan 2018
Location: Lidyard Hall
Image

Ich bin Arnold Mühren. Bitte alle austeigen Mütterficken.

Post #19 - 04 Feb 2018, 15:15

Image
User avatar
Dr Ron Jock
Members
 
Posts: 147
Joined: 19th Jan 2018
Location: Amerikkka
Making America great again.

Image

Post #20 - 21 Feb 2018, 09:39

Image
User avatar
Jim Skidder
Members
 
Posts: 5292
Joined: 9th Jan 2018
Location: Sleeping it off on the high prairie
Skidder's the name, plant wrangling's the game. :)

Next

Return to General Chat

Website Security Test