View active topics THE FALL ONLINE FORUM



Forum led by: Connor, Hanley Went To Every Gig, Divveygoodmod, buzzliteyr, Del Boy, dannynomates
 Missing in action?

Post #41 - 14 Apr 2018, 20:09

Buys Curios, Apr 13 2018, 10:24:52 PM wrote:
routemaster, Apr 13 2018, 10:16:59 AM wrote:
Kleenex Cesarewitch, Apr 13 2018, 07:54:11 AM wrote:Do u know what's happened to Starsky-Jalfrezi?
Perhaps if you fuck off she'll come back. :wanker:
I miss her so much. :cry2:

:wave:
User avatar
Starsky-Jalfrezi
Members
 
Posts: 107
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Location: Down to Margate

Post #42 - 14 Apr 2018, 21:32

Starsky-Jalfrezi, Apr 14 2018, 07:09:30 PM wrote:
Buys Curios, Apr 13 2018, 10:24:52 PM wrote:
routemaster, Apr 13 2018, 10:16:59 AM wrote:
Kleenex Cesarewitch, Apr 13 2018, 07:54:11 AM wrote:Do u know what's happened to Starsky-Jalfrezi?
Perhaps if you fuck off she'll come back. :wanker:
I miss her so much. :cry2:

:wave:
Welcome back Starsky! :clap:

Image
User avatar
Buys Curios
Members
 
Posts: 257
Joined: 5th Jan 2018
Location: Arse end of Essex

Post #43 - 22 Apr 2018, 23:18

Starsky's gone again. :cry2:
User avatar
Buys Curios
Members
 
Posts: 257
Joined: 5th Jan 2018
Location: Arse end of Essex

Post #44 - 24 Apr 2018, 08:57

Buys Curios, Apr 22 2018, 10:18:01 PM wrote:Starsky's gone again. :cry2:
..... and she's still got another 11 random reasons to like The Fall to go. :angry:
User avatar
academichibernian
Members
 
Posts: 177
Joined: 5th Jan 2018
Etiolated since 2018.

Post #45 - 19 May 2018, 08:31

Where are Starsky-Jalfrezi and Flowercake? :(
User avatar
StuckupPercy
Members
 
Posts: 683
Joined: 6th Jan 2018
Location: Booze Busters

Post #46 - 19 May 2018, 22:07

StickupPercy, May 19 2018, 07:31:12 AM wrote:Where are Starsky-Jalfrezi and Flowercake? :(
On vacation.

Fuck Routemaster, btw.

:drink:
User avatar
FlowerCake
Members
 
Posts: 334100
Joined: 6th Jun 2018
Location: In the woods, axe in hand
Image
Neither time nor inclination

Post #47 - 19 May 2018, 22:27

FlowerCake, May 19 2018, 09:07:28 PM wrote:
StickupPercy, May 19 2018, 07:31:12 AM wrote:Where are Starsky-Jalfrezi and Flowercake? :(
On vacation.

Fuck Routemaster, btw.
Feel free to take another. :grrr:


Image
User avatar
routemaster
Essential Key Worker
 
Posts: 337081
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Location: Out among the diseased masses
Hit after hit! Image

Southampton 0-9 LCFC - the biggest ever away victory in the 131-year history of the Football League :lcfc:

Post #48 - 02 Aug 2018, 23:49

Fred and Sioux back soon?

Image
User avatar
Ted Gardener II
Members
 
Posts: 184
Joined: 7th Jan 2018
Location: Spreading the news around Northampton

Post #49 - 03 Aug 2018, 09:51

Where's that cunt Greasy Roads? I'm waiting for today's trip report and Terry Fuckwit episode. :angry:
User avatar
In The North
Members
 
Posts: 61
Joined: 26th Jan 2018

Post #50 - 03 Aug 2018, 16:07

In The North » Fri Aug 03, 2018 8:51 am wrote:Where's that cunt Greasy Roads? I'm waiting for today's trip report and Terry Fuckwit episode. :angry:

He's either written the car off or contracted a dose of e-coli.
User avatar
A Worthless Man
Members
 
Posts: 257
Joined: 5th Jan 2018
Location: Death's Door
GR is being a cunt

Post #51 - 03 Aug 2018, 20:24

A Worthless Man » Fri Aug 03, 2018 3:07 pm wrote:
In The North » Fri Aug 03, 2018 8:51 am wrote:Where's that cunt Greasy Roads? I'm waiting for today's trip report and Terry Fuckwit episode. :angry:

He's either written the car off or contracted a dose of e-coli.

Thank you both for your concern but I've been unable to get on the internet today. All is well now. :)
User avatar
Greasy Roads
Country Member
 
Posts: 4474
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Location: In splendid isolation
Cogito ergo cogito routemaster cunnus est.

Post #52 - 03 Aug 2018, 21:19

Greasy Roads » Fri Aug 03, 2018 8:24 pm wrote:
A Worthless Man » Fri Aug 03, 2018 3:07 pm wrote:
In The North » Fri Aug 03, 2018 8:51 am wrote:Where's that cunt Greasy Roads? I'm waiting for today's trip report and Terry Fuckwit episode. :angry:

He's either written the car off or contracted a dose of e-coli.

Thank you both for your concern but I've been unable to get on the internet today. All is well now. :)

:(
User avatar
routemaster
Essential Key Worker
 
Posts: 337081
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Location: Out among the diseased masses
Hit after hit! Image

Southampton 0-9 LCFC - the biggest ever away victory in the 131-year history of the Football League :lcfc:

Post #53 - 04 Aug 2018, 05:57

Surprised he's still alive after eating that poutine shit.
Tried that garbage when in Montreal a number of years ago, bleeding hell, the things that pass for food in some countries......
User avatar
Mushshrooms
Members
 
Posts: 719
Joined: 20th Jan 2018
Location: Erpingham Heights

Post #54 - 04 Aug 2018, 07:44

Mushshrooms » Sat Aug 04, 2018 4:57 am wrote:Surprised he's still alive after eating that poutine shit.
Tried that garbage when in Montreal a number of years ago, bleeding hell, the things that pass for food in some countries......

I threw most of it away. :X
User avatar
Greasy Roads
Country Member
 
Posts: 4474
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Location: In splendid isolation
Cogito ergo cogito routemaster cunnus est.

Post #55 - 06 Aug 2018, 07:37

Where's routemaster? :wtf:
User avatar
academichibernian
Members
 
Posts: 177
Joined: 5th Jan 2018
Etiolated since 2018.

Post #56 - 06 Aug 2018, 20:47


I'm here you cunt. :rolleyes:
User avatar
routemaster
Essential Key Worker
 
Posts: 337081
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Location: Out among the diseased masses
Hit after hit! Image

Southampton 0-9 LCFC - the biggest ever away victory in the 131-year history of the Football League :lcfc:

Post #57 - 13 Aug 2018, 08:10

Mushshrooms. His acerbic comments always cheer me up a little.
User avatar
A Worthless Man
Members
 
Posts: 257
Joined: 5th Jan 2018
Location: Death's Door
GR is being a cunt

Post #58 - 13 Aug 2018, 22:54

A Worthless Man » Mon Aug 13, 2018 8:10 am wrote:Mushshrooms. His acerbic comments always cheer me up a little.

The cunt's back, don't panic. :grin:
User avatar
routemaster
Essential Key Worker
 
Posts: 337081
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Location: Out among the diseased masses
Hit after hit! Image

Southampton 0-9 LCFC - the biggest ever away victory in the 131-year history of the Football League :lcfc:

Post #59 - 13 Aug 2018, 23:39

routemaster » Mon Aug 13, 2018 9:54 pm wrote:
A Worthless Man » Mon Aug 13, 2018 8:10 am wrote:Mushshrooms. His acerbic comments always cheer me up a little.

The cunt's back, don't panic. :grin:

Haven't you got a busload of schoolkids to drive over a cliff or something?? :grrr: :grrr:
User avatar
Mushshrooms
Members
 
Posts: 719
Joined: 20th Jan 2018
Location: Erpingham Heights

Post #60 - 13 Aug 2018, 23:57

Mushshrooms » Mon Aug 13, 2018 11:39 pm wrote:
routemaster » Mon Aug 13, 2018 9:54 pm wrote:
A Worthless Man » Mon Aug 13, 2018 8:10 am wrote:Mushshrooms. His acerbic comments always cheer me up a little.

The cunt's back, don't panic. :grin:

Haven't you got a busload of schoolkids to drive over a cliff or something?? :grrr: :grrr:

Sadly not, two days off now. :drink:
User avatar
routemaster
Essential Key Worker
 
Posts: 337081
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Location: Out among the diseased masses
Hit after hit! Image

Southampton 0-9 LCFC - the biggest ever away victory in the 131-year history of the Football League :lcfc:

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat

Website Security Test