View active topics THE FALL ONLINE FORUM



Forum led by: Connor, Hanley Went To Every Gig, Divveygoodmod, buzzliteyr, Del Boy, dannynomates
 Missing in action?

Post #21 - 19 Feb 2018, 21:48

Cool, lets see if it works with FriedBurger. :)

Image
User avatar
routemaster
On The Buses
 
Posts: 332729
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Hit after hit! Image

Post #22 - 19 Feb 2018, 21:52

I'm a bit pissed, where's the Fats Domino thread?
User avatar
FriedBurger
Members
 
Posts: 49
Joined: 7th Feb 2018

Post #23 - 19 Feb 2018, 21:56

It's fucking amazing this. :)

Let's try with a tune.

phpBB [video]
User avatar
routemaster
On The Buses
 
Posts: 332729
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Hit after hit! Image

Post #24 - 19 Feb 2018, 21:57

Stop being a cunt, routemaster. :angry:
User avatar
Del Boy
Moderator
 
Posts: 78
Joined: 1st Dec 2017

Post #25 - 19 Feb 2018, 21:58

:grrr:
User avatar
routemaster
On The Buses
 
Posts: 332729
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Hit after hit! Image

Post #26 - 20 Feb 2018, 02:09

What is point?
User avatar
FlowerCake
Members
 
Posts: 332705
Joined: 6th Jun 2018
Image

I hail the new puritan

Post #27 - 20 Feb 2018, 07:50

FlowerCake, Feb 20 2018, 02:09:34 AM wrote:What is point?
https://www.youtube.com/watch
User avatar
Mushshrooms
Members
 
Posts: 477
Joined: 20th Jan 2018

Post #28 - 04 Mar 2018, 08:18

routemaster :)
User avatar
Greasy Roads
Country Member
 
Posts: 3100
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Location: No fixed abode
World is turning, hope it don't turn away.

Post #29 - 04 Mar 2018, 15:10

Greasy Roads, Mar 4 2018, 08:18:50 AM wrote:routemaster :)
He last posted on 3/3/2019

Dan
User avatar
dannynomates
Chief Moderator
 
Posts: 1476
Joined: 1st Dec 2017

Post #30 - 04 Mar 2018, 15:11

dannynomates, Mar 4 2018, 03:10:32 PM wrote:
Greasy Roads, Mar 4 2018, 08:18:50 AM wrote:routemaster :)
He last posted on 3/3/2019

Dan
That was 3/3/2018
User avatar
Mr. Martial
Members
 
Posts: 143
Joined: 5th Jan 2018

Post #31 - 04 Mar 2018, 15:12

Mr. Martial, Mar 4 2018, 03:11:27 PM wrote:
dannynomates, Mar 4 2018, 03:10:32 PM wrote:
Greasy Roads, Mar 4 2018, 08:18:50 AM wrote:routemaster :)
He last posted on 3/3/2019

Dan
That was 3/3/2018
I can't communicate with you.

Dan
User avatar
dannynomates
Chief Moderator
 
Posts: 1476
Joined: 1st Dec 2017

Post #32 - 04 Mar 2018, 19:15

I'm back. B-)

Has dannynomates fucked up yet again? :)
User avatar
routemaster
On The Buses
 
Posts: 332729
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Hit after hit! Image

Post #33 - 09 Mar 2018, 10:02

Where the fuck is SteveSummerOf69?
User avatar
Greasy Roads
Country Member
 
Posts: 3100
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Location: No fixed abode
World is turning, hope it don't turn away.

Post #34 - 09 Mar 2018, 10:30

Greasy Roads, Mar 9 2018, 10:02:16 AM wrote:Where the fuck is SteveSummerOf69?
Somewhere in Wales would be the obvious answer, though technically I wouldn't know for certain of course.

Dan
User avatar
dannynomates
Chief Moderator
 
Posts: 1476
Joined: 1st Dec 2017

Post #35 - 09 Mar 2018, 12:38

Greasy Roads, Mar 9 2018, 10:02:16 AM wrote:Where the fuck is SteveSummerOf69?
He's actually now on Twitter as @TheFallinFives. This is going to be a problem when he gets to the end as The Fall have actually recorded or performed 457 songs so it should be @TheFallinFivesApartFromTheLastTwo. As 457 is a prime number he couldn't even have called it @TheFallinSevens or something like that. If he's lucky and the group release the eight tracks that they're meant to have in the can it could come good I suppose.

Dan
User avatar
dannynomates
Chief Moderator
 
Posts: 1476
Joined: 1st Dec 2017

Post #36 - 09 Mar 2018, 13:31

dannynomates, Mar 9 2018, 12:38:29 PM wrote:
Greasy Roads, Mar 9 2018, 10:02:16 AM wrote:Where the fuck is SteveSummerOf69?
He's actually now on Twitter as @TheFallinFives. This is going to be a problem when he gets to the end as The Fall have actually recorded or performed 457 songs so it should be @TheFallinFivesApartFromTheLastTwo. As 457 is a prime number he couldn't even have called it @TheFallinSevens or something like that. If he's lucky and the group release the eight tracks that they're meant to have in the can it could come good I suppose.

Dan

You're talking out of your fucking arse dannynomates, The Fall recorded or performed 537 tracks in total.

https://sites.google.com/site/reformationposttpm/system/app/pages/subPages?pa
User avatar
Joan Con
Members
 
Posts: 65
Joined: 24th Feb 2018

Post #37 - 09 Mar 2018, 13:55

Joan Con, Mar 9 2018, 01:31:28 PM wrote:
dannynomates, Mar 9 2018, 12:38:29 PM wrote:
Greasy Roads, Mar 9 2018, 10:02:16 AM wrote:Where the fuck is SteveSummerOf69?
He's actually now on Twitter as @TheFallinFives. This is going to be a problem when he gets to the end as The Fall have actually recorded or performed 457 songs so it should be @TheFallinFivesApartFromTheLastTwo. As 457 is a prime number he couldn't even have called it @TheFallinSevens or something like that. If he's lucky and the group release the eight tracks that they're meant to have in the can it could come good I suppose.

Dan

You're talking out of your fucking arse dannynomates, The Fall recorded or performed 537 tracks in total.

https://sites.google.com/site/reformationposttpm/system/app/pages/subPages?pa
Another fred rooned. :(
User avatar
Buys Curios
Members
 
Posts: 188
Joined: 5th Jan 2018

Post #38 - 13 Apr 2018, 07:54

Do u know what's happened to Starsky-Jalfrezi?
User avatar
Kleenex Cesarewitch
Luvs Pies
 
Posts: 116
Joined: 4th Jan 2018

Post #39 - 13 Apr 2018, 10:16

Kleenex Cesarewitch, Apr 13 2018, 07:54:11 AM wrote:Do u know what's happened to Starsky-Jalfrezi?
Perhaps if you fuck off she'll come back. :wanker:
User avatar
routemaster
On The Buses
 
Posts: 332729
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Hit after hit! Image

Post #40 - 13 Apr 2018, 22:24

routemaster, Apr 13 2018, 10:16:59 AM wrote:
Kleenex Cesarewitch, Apr 13 2018, 07:54:11 AM wrote:Do u know what's happened to Starsky-Jalfrezi?
Perhaps if you fuck off she'll come back. :wanker:
I miss her so much. :cry2:
User avatar
Buys Curios
Members
 
Posts: 188
Joined: 5th Jan 2018

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat

Website Security Test